MAFIA'S ADDICTION

By Taeshya

A simple girl, who is very cheerful and caring, and has a simple life. What will happen if the most fearful... More

CHAPTER:- 1
CHAPTER:- 3
CHAPTER:- 4
CHAPTER:- 5
CHAPTER:- 6
Taehyung's house tour
CHAPTER:-7
CHAPTER:-8
CHAPTER :- 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER:- 11
CHAPTER:- 12
CHAPTER :- 13
CHAPTER :- 14
CHAPTER:- 15
CHAPTER:- 16
CHAPTER:- 17
CHAPTER:- 18
CHAPTER:- 19
CHAPTER:- 20
CHAPTER:- 21
CHAPTER:- 22
CHAPTER:- 23
CHAPTER:- 24
CHAPTER:- 25
CHAPTER:- 26
CHAPTER:- 27
CHAPTER:- 28
CHAPTER:- 29

CHAPTER :- 2

4.7K 140 42
By Taeshya

Taehyung pov:

Here I  am thinking about the girl I met one day ago. She was something else from the others. I am always surrounded by the girls, but I felt something else with her. I think she is the one for me. God, what should I do? I called Suga hyung. He is one of my best hackers and tracker.

Suga:- what happened tae?

Taehyung:- I want all information about Lee Y/N.

Suga:- ok, but why?

Taehyung:- A husband should know everything about his future wife. *smirk*

Suga:- Ok.

Taehyung:- I want it by tomorrow.

Suga nodded and left.

Taehyung:- Wait for me Lee Y/N you will be here soon in my arms. *smirk*

Y/N pov

I woke up just now, and I am thinking about the incident that happened yesterday night. Hope I met never that guy ever in my life.

Y/N:- Shoot, I am getting late.
I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

Outfit:-

I came and opened my shop.

Then customers came. And I worked there till lunch after that I closed the shop and was walking down my home. Suddenly I got a call, it was from Jackie.

Jackie:- Hi baby, what are you doing?

Y/N:- I am just walking home.

Jackie:- Ok, be ready I will pick you up at 2:00.

Y/N:- But where are we going.

Jackie:- It's a surprise.

I can hear him smiling.

Y/N:- okok *giggles*

I came home and went to pick an outfit. After spending 10 minutes I found one. I went to the bathroom to fresh up.

Outfit:-

Makeup:-

Heels:-

I heard a horn and I saw it was Jackie. I waved my hand and told him that I am coming.
I came outside and saw him standing. He was looking so handsome.

He opened the car door for me.

Jackie:- You are looking beautiful.

Y/N:- *blushing* you too.

Jackie:- Someone is blushing.
He said in a husky tone.

I hit his arm playfully.

Jackie:- hahaha.

After some time Jackie stopped the car.

Y/N:- What happened?

He didn't say anything thing, he took out a blindfold.

Jackie:- You need to wear this, it's a surprise.

Y/N:- Ok.
He blindfolded me. Took me out of the car.

Jackie:- you ready.
I nodded

Jackie:- 1, 2, 3 
He opened the blindfold. I was in aww.

The beach view was awesome. It took me time to feel where I am. Jackie back hugged me.

Jackie:- You liked it?

Y/N:- No, I loved it.

He giggled.

He turned me around and holded my hand and said.

Jackie:- Y/N, you are my first love. When the first time I saw you my heart beated somewhat faster. When you talked with any guy I felt jealous. When you touched me I felt something else. I just feel like hold you tight in my arms. I want to keep you safe. In these 2 years of relationship, you make me feel what is meaning of love.

He paused for a moment.

Jackie:- I want to take a step in this relationship.

He kneeled down

Jackie:- So Lee Y/N will you marry me?

Y/n pov

I was feeling like I was in the ninth cloud. I never felt this happy. I always wanted to spend my life with him. After hearing this I felt tears in my eyes. Jackie noticed it and said

" I can't see you crying baby, please stop and tell me your answer.

I wiped my tears and said

"  Yes I will "

Listening to this he went happy and put the ring inside my finger.

He hugged me tight and said
" I love you "
I said it back
"I love you too"

That night was my most happy and memorable night. He talked about the days in college. I laughed a lot. It went on.

After that, he dropped me home.

I went to my bed and caressed my hand where he placed the ring.

" U are my first and my last love Jackie no one will replace you in my heart, I will be forever yours.

With that, I drifted to sleep.

--------------------------

HI, GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER, PLEASE STAY TUNED WITH ME, I PROMISE I WILL MAKE THE STORY INTERESTING. STAY SAFE, HAPPY, HEALTHY. EAT WELL AND SLEEP TIGHT.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.3K 40
The story of a young broken teenager who puts on a a mask of being brave a fear of being weak and fragile haunts her. The scary memories of her past...
99.7K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
220K 6.6K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
196K 6.2K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...