Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

04- Y/n's Pain

848 25 71
By weasleytwinsimp11

Emilia heard the doorbell ring as she got up from her bed and groaned, she walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes when Miles was coming down the stairs behind her. "It's six in the morning, I get your famous now but who visits this early." said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes and smiled.

She opened the door to see Elijah as she quickly closed it and locked it as she turned to look at Miles who's smile faded. "That's who's knocking.." said Emilia as she slowly walked away from the door.

"You changed the locks on the door? I just want to talk, beautiful! I know what happened the other day was bad.. come on we always work through this!" shouted Elijah from behind the door. Miles turned to look at her as she stared at the door.

"You're not opening the bloody door, Emilia." said Miles in such a serious tone causing her to turn to look at him.

"I wasn't planning too!" said Emilia as she made a face and walked over to him.

"Emilia! I'm serious, open the door. Are your friends gone now? Come on, I want to talk to you.. I miss you." shouted Elijah as Emilia rolled her eyes, Miles looked at her as she sighed.

"I'm going back to bed." said Emilia as Miles made his way over to the door, Emilia made a face watching Miles open it.

"See I knew- Oh you're still here." said Elijah staring at Miles who was a few inches taller then him, Emilia quickly walked over to Miles and pushed the door closed as Elijah pushed it open.

"Miles.. let's go back to bed.. you don't need to do this.." said Emilia not realizing what her words sounded like until Elijah grabbed her arm tightly.

"You're sleeping with him?" spat Elijah, Miles grabbed Elijah by his collar and pushed him against the wall forcefully.

"I wasn't done beating your face into the sidewalk the other day, now I can finish." said Miles in such rage. Elijah still had hold of Emilia's arm as she flinched in pain. "You let her go."

"What if I don't." said Elijah pushing Miles back, he grabbed Emilia as she tried to push back.

"I'm sure if you go missing they won't track it back to me." said Miles as he looked at Emilia's arm.

"Merlin, Elijah just let me go!" said Emilia as Elijah pushed her against the wall forcefully.

"You're such a fucking slut! Fucking him already? Do you not have self dignity, here I was coming to forgive you." said Elijah as Emilia squirmed in his grasp. Miles pushed him off of her as she moved away.

"You won't ever touch her again." spat Miles, Emilia pulled her wand out as he looked at her. Miles glanced at her as her hand shook.

"Elijah just leave.. don't you understand I don't want to be with you anymore! I don't want your forgiveness, I didn't anything wrong!" said Emilia, her hand still shaking. Elijah slammed the door closed as he walked in, Miles stopping him.

"I nutted in you! You can't leave me! You're going to have my child." said Elijah as Miles look taken back as Emilia made a face. "You still want her? Huh?"

Miles punched him in his face as Emilia ran her hands through her hair and took a deep breathe, she hit Elijah with a spell. She opened the door and levitated him out, locking the door. "Are you-" said Miles looking at her.

"No! He's an idiot, I don't know why you opened the door Miles. You really think I would have a child with him?" said Emilia as she walked up the stairs, Miles following quickly behind her. "Pregnant? Please."

"You're moving back to London." said Miles following her into her room, she turned around and looked at him as she sighed and got back into her covers. "I don't want to hear it, you're coming back.

"You can't make me." said Emilia as she laid her head down, Miles got on her bed and looked at her arm and held it up.

"Why are you being so stubborn right now, look what he does to you! Can't you understand I need you, knowing that you're alone in New York with a prat like that, E? Look at what he does to you." said Miles as she sat up and looked at him. "We aren't teenagers anymore, Emilia."

"Do you still love me?" asked Emilia softly looking down while Miles looked taken back. "Like before.. do you?"

"I love you with my body, heart and soul to death, Emilia. You're all I ever thought about while you were gone." said Miles as she fell on his chest.

"I don't know why I moved over here Miles. I hate it, I was happy with you.. with everyone else. I have no idea what i'm doing with myself." said Emilia in his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. "I only stayed with him because when it wasn't painful it reminded me of everything I missed.. he hated you so much.. because of the letters you sent me.. when I finally would get them all from the office. That's when the hitting started.. I just ran away like a child from my parents... and ended in such a worse position."

Miles felt his stomach twist as he looked down at the girl he long for. "Come back then..." said Miles holding her tighter. She cried into his chest as he rested his head on hers.

———

Y/n woke up to feel Adrian, she felt such a horrible pain in her stomach as she groaned. Adrian woke up and looked at her worried. "Are you okay?" asked Adrian softly in his sleepy voice.

"Yeah.. I just.. my stomach just hurts." said Y/n as she cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her as she made a noise in pain.

"Are you sure you're ok?" said Adrian moving his hands off her, not wanting to hurt her more. "Maybe you caught a stomach flu. Here, i'll go see what Emilia has and i'll be back?"

Adrian kissed Y/n on the head as he got up and pulled on some clothes quickly, as she watched him walk out of the room. She got up and groaned, seeing blood on her legs as she looked confused. "What the hell." groaned Y/n as she threw on some clothes and walked out of the room and into the bathroom to clean herself .

She felt it was hard to walk as she held her lower stomach, going back to the room and laying back in bed when Adrian came back into the room. "Ok well you're lucky i'm a healer." said Adrian smiling as Y/n looked at him.

"I don't think it's a stomach flu." said Y/n as she curled up in a ball, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her strangely.

"Well you don't have a fever.." said Adrian touching her forehead, he gave her a potion as she looked at him. "Here, just drink this and if it doesn't make you feel better then we'll know it's not a stomach flu."

Y/n took a sip of the potion, Adrian looked at her in hopes of curing her. "Yeah I still feel the same." said Y/n as Adrian made a face.

"Ok well lay back." said Adrian as he grabbed his wand and sat down next to her, he moved his wand against her body as he narrowed his eyebrows. "Well.. You don't.. you don't have anything wrong with you love?"

"Yeah I told you it wasn't a stomach flu." said Y/n as she groaned, Adrian made a face and got up.

"I'm going to get Emilia, she'll know what to do!" said Adrian as he got up, Y/n rolled her eyes in pain as Adrian opened Emilia door to see her in Miles arms asleep. He made a face and hit them with a pillow. "Hey! Somethings wrong with Y/n."

Miles and Emilia opened their eyes and jumped back realizing their were in each other's hands. Adrian made a face and looked at them. "What do you mean something is wrong with her?" asked Emilia as she got up, Miles following behind them.

"Yeah shes complaining about her stomach hurting." said Adrian as Emilia made a face and looked at him.

"She probably has a stomach flu, I have some potions-"

"It's not a stomach flu, I already checked , and I scanned my wand against her so it's nothing external." said Adrian as Emilia and Miles looked at each other.

"What is wrong with my love!" said Emilia as she opened the door to see Y/n curled in a ball, Adrian wacked Emilia in the head causing her to flinch as Miles pushed him. Y/n looked at Adrian and Miles as Emilia turned to look at them. "Get out."

"No!" said Adrian

"Adrian." said Y/n

"Why can't I be in here." said Adrian as Miles made a face and pulled him out. Emilia closed the door as Y/n sat up.

"I'm bleeding and i'm not suppose to be bleeding, my pelvis is in horrible amount of pain." said Y/n as Emilia snorted.

"You and Adrian were fucking last night?" asked Emilia as Y/n gave her a look, Emilia chuckled and smiled. "You might have a bruised cervix, Y/n. Did Adrian do anything more painful or something last night?"

"I guess he was going a bit harder.." said Y/n as Emilia made a face and opened the door to see Adrian and Miles standing there.

"I'm sorry." said Adrian as Miles looked at Emilia and chuckled. He went and sat down next to Y/n as he kissed her face.

"You're going to be in pain for a few days.. depends on how bad it is." said Emilia as Miles chuckled.

"Yeah you cant fuck either, Emilia and I-"

"Miles!" said Emilia as he laughed, Y/n and Adrian looked at each other and made a face. "Yeah, no sex either. It'll hurt.. trust me."

"What's going on?" asked Graham as he came out of his room. Y/n groaned and laid back down as Adrian rubbed her leg.

"I'll have to go and get some ingredients for the potion, so you're going to be in pain for a bit." said Emilia as Miles started laughing.

"How about I stick a broom up your ass, Miles. Be in the same amount of pain i'm in, let's see if you think it's funny." said Y/n as Miles chuckled.

"Oh come on Y/n, don't be so mean." said Miles as Y/n rolled her eyes, Adrian smiled as he continued to rub her leg.

"I'll change to head out." said Emilia as she closed the door, Adrian got back in bed and gave her a small smile.

"I'm sorry.." said Adrian as he rubbed her back, she chuckled and pulled him into a kiss.

"I guess you were too excited, huh." said Y/n joking as Adrian made a face and looked at her, he rolled his eyes and moved the hair out of her face. Emilia came back into the room not so much after and cracked a smile.

"Miles and Graham want to come with me so you guys have the house all to yourselves." said Emilia winking at them. "No sex though, it'll hurt."

"And how do you know?" said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and closed the door, leaving Adrian and Y/n with a smile on their face.

"You guys don't have to come with me, i'm just going to-" said Emilia as she looked at Miles and Graham standing by the door.

"Well I wasn't going to let you go alone, Graham doesn't need to come. He can stay here with Y/n and Adrian." said Miles as Graham rolled his eyes, Emilia chuckled and walked past them as they followed.

"Well I don't want to be in a house with two people who didn't let me sleep with their noise." said Graham as they walked out the house.

"Oh come on, you can't tell me it's nice that they're back together? It's only been two weeks since the battle at Hogwarts... it's nice to see them happy, don't you think?"

"I want to see you happy." said Miles as he opened the gate for her, Graham gave him a look as Emilia sighed.

Emilia placed on her sunglasses and didn't say anything as he rolled his eyes, closing the gate behind her as Graham gave him a face. "I really don't think the sunglasses work when you have those streaks in your hair." said Graham as Emilia chuckled.

———

"Do you want anything to eat? or Drink?" said Adrian as he ran his hands against her face, she gave him a smile and looked at him.

"I'm fine Adrian, just a bruised cervix. It's not like I can't get things on my own." said Y/n as she sat up from bed, Adrian quickly made his way over to her as she looked at him. "I'm fine."

"I know.. but I just feel bad." said Adrian softly as Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled, wrapping her hands around his neck as she pulled him in onto her. "Y/n, I don't wanna hurt you!"

"You aren't." said Y/n as she pulled him into a kiss, Adrian chuckled and melted into her kiss, running his hands against her thigh. "No one is home.."

Adrian gave her a look as she smiled. "Emilia said no-" said Adrian moving back.

"I feel fine now." said Y/n cutting him off as she pulled him back closer to him. Getting on top of him, she made a soft noise as Adrian looked at her. "Really I feel fine."

"And what if I hurt you?" said Adrian as he moved his hands to her back, drawing circles on it.

"You won't , my love." said Y/n kissing his neck, Adrian gave in by her touches. Y/n pulled off her shirt as they switched and Adrian got on top of her, kissing her chest.

"I swear you're the only one who can do this to me." said Adrian as she pulled his pants down, he did the same to her. Y/n wrapped her legs around Adrian waist as he looked down at her before putting it in. "Are you sure Y/n?"

"Yes, blimey Adrian." said Y/n with a chuckle as he pulled her into a kiss, slowly going in her as she made a soft noise causing him to pull out. "I said I was good."

"Are you sure." said Adrian again, she gave him a look as he went back in her, again she made a noise. The doorbell rang which they ignored, he went in a bit deeper holding her waist as her eyes water. "I'm hurting you, i'm not going to do this until you heal!"

Adrian pulled out quickly as he looked at her, pulling his pants back up. "It wasn't hurting." said Y/n slowly as the door bell rang again.

"Yes it does, you're just to horny to admitted it." said Adrian giving her a face as she rolled her eyes and put on her pants. "I don't want to cause you any pain Y/n, please."

"The only pain you're causing me is you not wanting to have sex with me." said Y/n jokingly as she got up and held her lower stomach. "Ow.."

"See you're in pain, who the hell keeps ringing the damn door." said Adrian as he got up from the bed, Y/n followed him as they went down the stairs. "Go back to bed, Y/n!"

"I'm fine!" said Y/n as she reached the end of the steps, Adrian looked through the peak-hole and turned back to his girlfriend.

"It's that git." said Adrian as Y/n rose her eyebrows, Adrian opened out his wand and grabbed the handle.

"No! Don't open it!" said Y/n as she quickly moved over to him.

"Don't hurt yourself!" said Adrian as she gave him a look and pulled his wand from his hand. "Y/n! Give me back my wand!"

"No! You can't hex him, he's a muggle! You don't know how the law works over here!" said Y/n as Adrian gave her a face.

"I'll just use my fist then!" said Adrian opening the door, Y/n blinked hard and sighed, seeing Elijah holding a bunch of roses in his hand.

"You're not Emilia." said Elijah as he stared at Y/n and Adrian. "Is she not here?"

"No, you shouldn't be here either." said Adrian.

"Oh well no, I just wanted to drop off these flowers for her. I know her and I aren't really the ideal couple but we really do care about each other. That girl brings me so much happiness in my dark world." said Elijah as Y/n jaw dropped and stared at him.

"Yeah right!" said Y/n as Elijah turned to look at her, Adrian blinked hard and looked at his girlfriend.

"Y/n, right? You know she's told me so much about you, saying that you were one of her bestest friends. She would do anything for you, here have a rose." said Elijah pulling a rose from the dozen he had and holding it up to her. 

"Are you stupid?" said Y/n throwing it back at him, he look taken back as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows.  "I guess you really are a good actor, huh."

"Aww you caught me, now listen here." said Elijah dropping his fake smile. "My nose is broken from your fucking friend, tell him to stay away from Emilia. He can't have her back, do you know how long it took me for her to even like me? Because she was soo in love with him!"

"Ok? Do you think she really stopped loving him?" said Adrian looking at Y/n with a laugh.

"Of course she did, because she fell in love with me!" said Elijah as Y/n made a face and looked at him.

"Maybe she just told you that, you can be in love with somebody and still date somebody else." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her. "I did it."

"She's not in love with him." spat Elijah

"What makes you so sure." said Adrian

"Because she'll run back to me once you all leave." said Elijah as Adrian made a face and turned to Y/n. "She always runs back to me and I worked hard for that! I won't let you and your friend take her away from me."

"And who said she wasn't coming with us when we leave?" said Y/n as Elijah threw the flowers on the ground and ground Y/n by her arm, Adrian pushed him back on the wall.

"You're not gonna touch her." spat Adrian throwing him out of the front door, throwing his flowers back at him, slamming the door. "Bloody git, are you alright, love?"

"I'm fine, I told you not to open the door. He's mental." said Y/n as rubbed her arm, Adrian made a face and saw an elf walking past.

"Oi! Can you change the lock on the gate?" asked Adrian as the house elf jumped and looked at him. "So that Elijah doesn't come bothering, E?"

"Oh yes!! Anything to kept Mr. Elijah out!" said the house elf as he ran away, Y/n gave him a look as he smiled and pulled her into a kiss.

"Problem solved!" said Adrian smiling, kissing her neck as she chuckled and wrapped her hands around him.

———

"Miss Emilia! Elijah was just thrown out your house! Why? Did you two break up?" said a man, Miles and Graham looked at each other as Emilia jumped and looked at him.

"Uh- I wasn't even home." said Emilia as she turned to Miles.

"Is if true you guys broke up?" said another voice

"Yes, yes, they did. Now get out our bloody way." said Miles as he pulled Emilia, Graham glanced at the paparazzi and followed after Emilia and Miles. Emilia put the key in the hole but it didn't open.

"What the hell." said Emilia as she looked at Miles. "The keys different."

"Just use your wand." said Miles pulling his out, Emilia forced it down and looked at him.

"You can't use magic in front of muggles, Miles." whispered Emilia as she moved Graham front of the door as she made sure nobody was so close.

"Ok well what should we do?" said Graham, Emilia grabbed Miles wand and pointed to the lock, the door open when Adrian chuckled and looked at them.

"Oops kind of forgot about you." said Adrian opening the gate, Emilia made a face and looked at him.

"What did you do to the locks?" asked Emilia as Miles closed it behind them.

"Changed them of course." said Y/n as she peaked her head.

"Your mental ex boyfriend came over again trying to get you back with some flowers." said Adrian as Emilia face palmed.

"Again?!" said Miles as Y/n and Adrian looked at him.

"That doesn't matter, how are you feeling Y/n?" asked Emilia as she opened her bag. "I hope you didn't make it worse."

Adrian and Y/n glanced at each other as Emilia tilted her head. "Oh no we didn't.." said Y/n with a smile. Emilia shook her head as Miles chuckled and nudged Adrian.

"The potion will probably take about an hour to make." said Emilia as she emptied the bag, Y/n looked at Adrian as he smiled.

"I'll take a bath while then." said Y/n as Emilia nodded, she grabbed Adrian hand as Miles and Graham looked at each other and chuckled.

"No sex!" said Emilia as she watched them go up the stairs.

"Of course not!" said Y/n as Adrian looked at her.

"Oh leave them E!" said Miles with a laugh, Emilia gave him a look and rolled her eyes. She looked down on the floor to see the rose petals by the door and shook her head feeling sick.

"Yeah.. well excuse me." said Emilia walking into another hallway, she opened a door and quickly threw up in the nearest trashcan. "Suck it up Emilia what the fuck is wrong with you.. suck it up.. he's not going to hurt you anymore.."

  Miles was against the door as he heard her, he took a deep breath and went to reach for the handle when the door open. "Y-you ok?" asked Miles as Emilia nodded and walked past him leaving Miles to drop his head.

Y/n was sitting against the bathtub as Adrian looked at her and grabbed her face. "Blimey Y/n, why are you so beautiful." said Adrian as he kissed her nose.

"I was just born like that, I don't know what to tell you." said Y/n with a smile as she took off her shirt. Adrian chuckled and moved back again the wall watching her get undress and go into the bubble bath.

Adrian sat down on the end of the bath and caressed her cheek as she smile. "Well aren't you going to kiss me?" said Y/n as Adrian smirked and moved his head closer to hers as they both fell into a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby