Finding The Match

By Sherlyn_S10

What will happen when the person you have a crush on starts to play the role of the matchmaker in your life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39.2
Chapter 40
Chapte 41
Chapter 42.

Chapter 3

56 12 0
By Sherlyn_S10

CAMILA

The guy was 6'2 I guess, but not less than that, and had pitch-black hair, stormy grey eyes, and of course a very muscular and sexy body. One can tell by looking at his shirt. It clings to his body like a second skin but not in an absurd way.

He's wearing a white shirt with a brown suit. I am now drooling over this guy. How come he is so perfect! Just like some Greek God. 

Cam stop! What the hell is wrong with you. You don't even know that guy and you are already drooling over him? This is the first day of your job so focus, Idiot.

So apparently this guy always comes late and lives with his parents.

Hmm. Seems like a Mama's boy. I wish I also had a mother. At least someone in this world. As I child I used to ponder about how to make God happy, little me used to think that I did something wrong and when I make it right, God will withdraw my punishment and give me parents. Just like all the other kids. 

When I was a baby my parents died in a car accident but I was saved somehow and was sent to an orphanage when my uncle refused to keep me with them. It's not like I had a very awful life there. The people were good especially the owners, Alice and Oliver. They were like my own people but God just couldn't be nice to me anymore and they died in a housefire 6 years ago.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ryan spoke to me. He's Mr. Smoking Hot from now on, his code name.

**************************************

What do you think their ship name should be ??

I like Ryla.
Comment down your thoughts about it.
Thanks for reading. Vote the chapter if you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 21 9
His lips trail feather-light kisses down the side of my neck, sending shivers all over. "I love looking at you," he breathes, brushing the hair off m...
334K 12K 40
"Did you know that, when a crush lasts for more than four months its not just a crush anymore. Its love!" He states looking down at me. "Really?? The...
123K 3.8K 27
Sequel to Bad Girl + Bad Boy "For God's sake Josh what do you want from me. You already broke me what else is there to it!?" I asked trying to get ou...
248 0 30
Emma Cassidy a 17 year old teenager wants to make extra money and since she has two twin siblings she decided to do some babysitting. Lucky one of he...