𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂�...

Від sydneyleggatt

Nothing could prepare her for the summer of her life, and nothing will EVER compare. Stuck in a treasure hunt... Більше

✮ 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 ✮
𝟏. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝟐. 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊
𝟑. 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟒. 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝟓. 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐍
𝟔. 𝐏𝐄𝐖, 𝐏𝐄𝐖, 𝐏𝐄𝐖
𝟕. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐏
𝟖. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒
𝟗. 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐒
𝟏𝟎. 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟑. 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝟏𝟒. 𝐁𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄
𝟏𝟓. 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘
𝟏𝟔. 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝟏𝟖. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅𝐅
𝟏𝟗. 𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝟐𝟎. 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟐𝟏. 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐅𝐅
𝟐𝟐. 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟑. 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟓. 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓
𝟐𝟔. 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑
𝟐𝟕. 𝐀𝐗𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘?
𝟐𝟖. 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍
𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄
𝟑𝟎. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝟑𝟏. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
𝟑𝟐. 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍
𝟑𝟑. 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝟑𝟒. 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝟑𝟓. 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝟑𝟔. 𝐌𝐒. 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘
𝟑𝟕. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃
𝟑𝟖. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘
𝟑𝟗. 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌
𝟒𝟎. 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝟒𝟐. 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃
𝟒𝟑. 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝟒𝟒. 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒
𝟒𝟓. 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊
𝟒𝟕. 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒🤩
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 *𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓*
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:

𝟒𝟔. 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒

16.1K 292 477
Від sydneyleggatt

"𝐉𝐉" 𝐈 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 as I shoved Barry off of him, only to get grabbed by Rafe.

Kie tried to help JJ but was pushed to the side, knocking herself against the boat as she fell. "Kie!" I could hear him yell as Rafe carried me off to the side.

"Get off of me," I seethed as I tried to push him off of me. "You're the last person I want to see right now,"

Rafe let me go as his eyes went dark. "You're not the one I want, right now," He growled, "Where's John B?"

"I don't know," I grunted as I stared at him, my temper shorting by the second.

Grabbing my shoulders tightly, he asked more forcefully, "Where's John B?"

"I don't know!" I yelled as I slapped him clear on the cheek. He gasped slightly as his head was thrown to the side, then touched his stinging cheek with his fingers.

"I really wish you didn't do that," He snarled as Barry mocked JJ, who was still on the ground and hurt.

"I know what you did, Rafe," I whispered and he took a step closer, his breaths heavy.

"What?" He asked, "What did I do?"

"You murdered Peterkin," I fumed as I took a step back, deep down scared of what he could do. From behind Rafe, I could see Barry eyeing us with amusement. "So go ahead, do your worst," I spat as he grabbed my throat, my hand retracting to try and pull him away.

"Don't you ever say those fucking words again," He demanded as my eyes watered.

"Rafe," I begged, his hand still tight around my neck.

"Understand?" He continued, completely furious.

I gasped for air as he stared at me, clearly not in the right mind. "Rafe... please"

"Where's John B?" He continued and I felt as if the world had slipped out from under my feet.

"I. Don't. Know!" I cried as I stumbled backwards, his arm wrapping around my waist to stop me from falling. "Please stop," I pleaded as his face finally softened for a split second.

As if he was about to let me go, Pope smashed a crowbar at his legs, sending him down to the ground. "Don't touch her!" He yelled as he hit him again.

I quickly rushed away to get Kie, who was still on the ground. I could hear the four boys all fighting as I shook Kie. "C'mon, wake up," I muttered as their grunts and swings grew louder as they made contact with one another.

Suddenly, Barry fell to the ground as the gun slide from his hand. "Y/n! Kick it!" I quickly grabbed it and threw it under the boat as Kie woke up with a short gasp.

"You're okay, you're good," I told her as she sat up. And that's when I saw Pope and Rafe, and the fact that Pope was beating the shit out of Rafe. "Pope!" I yelled as I stood up, nearly missing Barry and JJ.

"Pope!" Kie yelled as she joined me, not sure what to do in this situation either.

"Get off of him!" I yelled as JJ raced towards us.

The next thing that I knew, Pope had found some type of hose and had it pulled against Rafe's neck. "Snap out of it, man!" JJ yelled as Pope began to strangle him.

JJ raced around to the backside of Pope while I tried to pull the house out of his hands from the front, all three of us yelling for him to stop. Instantly, he dropped the hose as Rafe fell to the ground, blood splattered across his face.

I fell down next to him on my knees, my hands holding Rafe's cheeks as if nothing had just happened. Pope began hyperventilating as Rafe coughed loudly on the ground.

"It's okay, you're okay," I breathed as I pushed his hair out of his face.

"Okay, we gotta go. We gotta go," Kie said as JJ pulled Pope away from Rafe and Barry.

I looked up at JJ who was heading to the car with Kie. "Pope?" I questioned as he took a step towards Rafe.

"Stay off the cut," He seethed as the engine started. Walking away, I stayed next to Rafe, my fingers covered in blood.

"Y/n..." He gasped as he looked at me.

"You shouldn't have--" I choked as Kie and JJ called my name.

"Y/n," He tried again as I stood up.

"Just stay away from us," I told him as I backed away from him, "Please," I could feel my words choking in the back of my throat. The feeling of his hand leaving mine was as if I ripped out my heart and stepped on it.

"Don't," He breathed as he looked at me, watching as I walked away from him.

"I'm sorry," I finished as I turned around and rushed into the car as they quickly sped off.

"Dude, where is he?" Kie exclaimed as she hopped off of the boat and onto the dock.

"Give him a second, he'll be here," I answered as I looked at the group. I knew I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about Rafe, after everything that he'd done. But I knew that John B had to be first on my mind; the main priority.

"He's coming, he'll be fine," JJ said as he pulled a long sleeve shirt on, sirens wailing in the distance.

I stopped in my tracks, watching as a police car pulled into the driveway only meters away from us and the boat. "Shit!" I swore loudly as the car stopped.

"Hey, yeah. Get back on the boat," JJ called out as he pulled me aboard.

But when the driver's side door opened, it was not who we expected.

Stepping onto the grass was John B, a backpack in his hand. "Holy crap," I exclaimed, a big smile on my face.

"No f-ing way," Pope added as we all stared at the boy.

"You gotta be kidding me," JJ laughed as Kie shook her head in amusement.

"Shoupe let me take it for a spin," John B told us as I hopped back onto the dock.

"Okay. That's believable, I'll buy that for now," Kie joked as she wrapped her arms around John B's neck.

"It wasn't easy, bro, but I got the Phantom for you," JJ called out, "And she runs like she was made yesterday," He tossed the keys to him as he walked across the front.

"You ready to go?" Pope asked as John B eyed the boat.

"Where's Sarah?" He questioned, which received confused glances around the four of us.

"She's not with you?" I asked.

"No, we got separated in the swamp. She said she'd meet me here," He replied as he turned around to face us.

"No, no, we haven't seen her," Pope corrected, his eyes squinting from the setting sun.

"Well, I'm not leaving without her," He snapped as I shielded my eyes.

"John B, look at me," JJ said as he jumped off of the boat. "know you feel bad for leaving, but there's no time, man. You've got plenty of gas, plenty of food. Once you get around that point, it's a straight shot across the sound to Dismal Swamp, okay? Once you get there, lay low, all right? Hang out for a couple of weeks and then go overland, cross the border at Brownsville, you got that? Brownsville,"

John B looked off to the side, in hopes of catching a glimpse of Sarah.

"You-- hey! You got that?" JJ confirmed.

"Yeah, yeah. Brownsville," John B nodded as thunder rumbled in the distance.

"All right. Saddle her up, saltwater cowboy. Let's do this. Yeah," JJ said as he gave John B a quick hug.

Pope followed behind, and then he stopped in front of me.

"You're really doing this, huh," I replied as I gave him a cheeky grin.

"Well, I don't have much of a choice, do I?" He lightly joked as he pulled me into a hug. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I felt as if letting go would completely destroy me.

"Please be careful, okay?" I whispered as I pressed my chin into his shoulder.

"I always am," He replied and I chuckled softly.

"Try not to get eaten by a squid or do anything stupid as replace me, or whatever," I added.

"I don't think I ever could," I sighed as he gave a short squeeze and pulled away.

Hopping up into the boat, he turned to face the group, tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry for basically... throwing us off a cliff with this whole treasure hunt thing,"

"Hey, John B, yo... we were bound to run off a cliff at some point, right?" JJ answered back in which we all laughed lightly.

"Yeah," He breathed.

"At least we did it together, though," I joined as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, while JJ wrapped his arm around Pope and me, while I grabbed Kie.

"Pogue style," Kie piped in.

"Pogue style," John B retorted softly.

"Now, get out of here, please," I commanded with a quick wave of my hand.

"We'll see you in two months, down in Mexico," Pope added as he pointed towards the water.

"Love you," JJ called out.

We watched as he headed towards the main section of the boat then stopped. "Hey, wait--wait a second," He hesitated as thunder continued to rumble in the back. "Tell Sarah I said goodbye, okay?" He asked with tears in his eyes, just like the four of us.

JJ nodded, "Don't forget. Cross the border at Brownville, okay?"

"Got it," He answered as we all gave him a small salute.

Leaning against the boat, we pushed him away from the dock and out into the open water. My body shook as I watched the boat travel down the river and out into the distance.

"He's gonna be just fine," JJ told me as he bumped shoulders with mine, trying to put a small smile on my face.

"You're right," I nodded.

Did I just write three chapters in three hours? Yes. Now compliment me because I want my ego boosted 😤😫

And i'm gonna need to see a fucking chiropractor after all this cause my back is FUCKEDDDD :)

Anyways, I'll hopefully be finishing the final chapter tomorrow, so let me know what you think of this book before it ends. I really like your feedback FYI.

So, goodnight, good morning and have a wonderful day besties <3

- Syd <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

686K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.8M 38.4K 52
june march is a kook | completed
1.8M 22.6K 37
"𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇?" "𝐘/𝐍...𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄." 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐁𝐔...
Purely Arrogant | ✓ Від queen.

Підліткова література

8M 282K 46
He's popular. I have one friend. He's outgoing. I'm quiet. He has a girlfriend. I'm alone. I'm shy and he's purely arrogant. But they say like fo...