First Heir of the Demon (Male...

Por DEMGSC1920

Y/N was trained and raised to be the Heir of the Demon, trained by Ra's Al Ghul himself, Talia Al Ghul, Sandr... Más

Bio
(Saga 1) Chapter 1: Damian?
Chapter 2: 2nd Robin
Chapter 3: The Stronghold
(Saga 1 Finale) Chapter 4: Deathstroke vs Knightcrawler
(Saga 2) Chapter 5: Feather
Chapter 6: Who's the Orphan
Chapter 8: The Courts of Owl
Brother of Robin
Chapter 9: Batman vs Robin
Chapter 10: Finding Batman
(Saga 2 Finale) Chapter 11: Fight in Wayne's Mansion
Saga 3 Y/N and Cassandra's Bio
Saga 3 Trailer
(Saga 3) Chapter 12: Who's the girl?
Chapter 13: Shopping
Chapter 14: Hong Kong
Chapter 15: Attack on Hong Kong
Chapter 16: Targeted
Tournament Announcement
(Saga 3 Finale) Chapter 17: Family
(Saga 4) Chapter 18: Where's Batman?
4k views
Chapter 19: Batwoman
Chapter 20: Attack on Wayne Enterprises
Chapter 21: Return
Chapter 22: Not over yet
(Saga 4 Finale) Chapter 23: Knightcrawler vs Orphan
(Filler) Chapter 24: Spoiler
(Filler) Chapter 25: New member
5th Saga bio
(Saga 5) Chapter 26: Normal Day
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 27: League of Shadows
New Story (Related)
Chapter 28: Bad to Worse
Chapter 29: Girl of the Shadows
(Saga 5 Finale) Chapter 30: More
(Filler) Chapter 31: Tim Drake
(Saga 6) Chapter 32: Titans

Chapter 7: Training

3.1K 96 12
Por DEMGSC1920

Bruce was shown to be in a cinema in the mansion, watching a movie with Damian called Dickens, made in 1948. The two were eating popcorn until Bruce's phon rings and quickly answers to finish it fast.

Bruce: Hello?

Y/N: *phone* Bruce we have a small problem.

Bruce: Which is?

Y/N: *phone* There's a new assassin in Gotham. *shows him in the night by Wayne Tower* He's looking for me.

Bruce frowns and looks at Damian as Damain knew exactly the problem. The scene changes to the three in the batcave with Y/N without his mask looking at the computer scanning the sword Y/N brought.

Bruce: He wants you... why?

Y/N: The League... he is someone associated with it. Do you have a list with all League of Assassins members?

Bruce: No... we have to do it by skill, movement, etc. Did he say something valuable?

Y/N: Yeah... he has a daughter.

Bruce: Name?

Y/N: Don't know, he only said I could give her daughter a true challenge.

Bruce: What's his name?

Y/N: Orphan.

Bruce checks the in the computer for anyone using a codename Orphan. It takes a while as Y/N looks around and realizes Damian isn't anywhere around. Y/N frowns until he puts a hand in Bruce's shoulder.

Y/N: Damian isn't here.

Bruce sighs as he walks away with Y/N looking at the computer and smiles a little just to sit on it and sighs with a smile. The computer seems to have find a user with the name of Orphan.

Y/N: Let's see. *reads the computer and sees photos* This guy has been online for a while, let's see his bio. His name is David Cain, he's as old as Bruce, Assassin, currently not married or in relationship... weird, there's no sign of here saying he has a daughter... maybe adopted? Possibly. *looks at an owl feather* Bruce kept that... why?

He walks towards it and looks at it, he puts the feather to scan on why on hell Bruce kept the feather just for him to leave it scanning and go to take a shower and get a bit of sleep.

3 days later

It was now 3pm, Y/N was out of High School, walking away while still ignoring the little pain in his leg, from the stab. He walks to his pickup which luckily they brought it back to the mansion. He gets in and drives away from the school a little bored. He gets a call from Dick making Y/N sighs and answer.

Y/N: Yeah?

Dick: Can you arrive here early?

Y/N: Why?

Dick: I'm sadly going to babysit, Damian.

Y/N: Babysit?

Dick: Yeah... babysit, can you give me a hand?

Y/N: Why? You want me to help you after what you did to my bike.

2 days ago

Y/N was shown walking to his motorcycle for patrol, but he sees his motorcycle all broken and with the painting a bit off, he walked slowly as he holds his anger.

Y/N: *anger* Who... did... this!?

Y/N touches the motorcycle looking down, he manages to see a handprint in the handle just for him to scan it and manages to get the handprint... it belonged to Dick. Y/N grabbed the handle to the point he even twisted it in pure rage.

Y/N: DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

Dick who was in Blüdhaven walking away from a cafe, stops and gulps.

Dick: Why do I feel I should start running?

Present

Dick: It was an accident!

Y/N: Why did you even grabbed my bike without permission!?

Dick: I didn't have a patrol vehicle, so I took yours.

Y/N: Jesus when I get to the Mansion, I swear to god I will fucking kill you.

Dick: Oh please don't.

Y/N ends the call and drives a bit faster.

Timeskip

Y/N arrived in the manor, as he opens the door and sees Alfred in the kitchen making dinner.

Y/N: Al? Whatcha doing for dinner?

Alfred: Master F/N, just doing some beef, rice, beans and a few siders for Master Damian... he says he's vegetarian.

Y/N: Wait wait wait wait wait... he's Vegetarian?

Alfred: I've never seen Master Damian eat meat and he did say he is one.

Y/N: Huh? Maybe psycho killer is human after all. Do you need help?

Alfred: An extra pair of hands would be nice, Master F/N.

Y/N: Ok, I'll put the jacket in my room and give you a hand.

Alfred nods as he made the steak. Y/N walked to the stairs leaving his jacket and later walks down wearing a tanktop since the kitchen was already hot, he went to deal with the rice and sadly for the sides for Damian. A few minutes passed and they finished dinner, Bruce was still in the Batcave with Damian walking down towards it.

Y/N: He'a been a bit off lately.

Alfred: Every since Dollmaker, he has been distant, and he has tried again to escape, but fails.

Y/N: Then either he is just Damian or he is like holding something he doesn't want to say.

Alfred: What makes you think that?

Y/N: I've been like him, quiet, holding too many thoughts.

Alfred: Is it wise to know what's Master Damian, thinking?

Y/N: *sighs* Being honest... I don't know.

The scene changes to Damian walking down the stairs of the Batcave, while Bruce is shown doing something which looked like a metal big arm. Bruce looks back at Damian but keep working on it as Damian walks to the bat computer to check on Dollmaker's file. Y/N is shown walking down eating a pork skewer. He looks at Bruce and later at Damian who closes the file on Dollmaker.

Damian: *looking down* If it had been me dead in one of those cages, *looks back at Bruce* would you have killed him then?

Bruce: *stops working and looks at Damian* We have to be better than our baser instincts.

Bruce stands up and walks away to put his costume.

Damian: I'm sorry about sneaking out the other night.

Bruce: And the night before that?

Damian: Not so much. We stopped the Dollmaker didn't we? I was raised to be the ultimate soldier, *standing from the chair* a master assassin. Nothing out there can hurt me.

Y/N: You're still 11, almost 12 Damian, you're still a child and your body is a great weakness, small and weak, you're not Batman level at all, not even mine, and with that arrogance of yours, I highly doubt that nothing can hurt you.

Damian: If that was the case, why am I fighting psychopathic murderers in the streets?

Y/N: Hell I know, I'm 18 not 11.

Bruce: *walking towards Damian* Those papers I told you, are going to be signed soon, everything will be different, you'll see.

Bruce grabs the feather from where Y/N left it and walks away to the Batmobile.

Damian: Where are you going?

Bruce: Out.

Damian: What about me?

Bruce: *putting his mask inside the Batmobile* I got you a sitter.

Bruce drives away leaving Damian a bit annoyed.

Timeskip

Damian, Dick, Y/N and Alfred ate dinner as Y/N walked down the stairs as he saw Dick and Damian training by fighting in a 1v1.

Y/N: This is entertaining.

He walks to a wall and leans with hands crossed, as Dick and Damian clash sword and Escrima Sticks with Dick pushing Damian back due to being faster, stronger and bigger.

Dick: You're sloppy.

Damian: No, I'm uninterested.

Dick: Get interested!

Dick swings again at Damian who blocks all his swings and makes a backflip to the stairs and Dick swings at Damian's leg and later jumps high to kick him or knee him. He swings at Damian but Damian fights back making Dick dodge and keeps pushing Damian back. The next swing from Dick makes Damian dodge and move to his right side and hits his wrist with the handle of his sword. Dick kicks Damian back for that as Damian gets ready to launch himself.

Damian: I don't need to be trained by some circus clown. *Dick looks at Damian unamused* My grandfather taught me everything I need to know about personal combat.

Damian swings at Dick who dodges all swings from his sword and later clashes sword with Escrima Stick while he kept a smirk.

Dick: Well I was trained by Bruce Wayne and every time they met, he kicked Ra's Al Ghul's ass. *that makes Damian annoyed and angry* Just like I'm kicking yours.

Dick pushes Damian back and kicks his face, making him drop his sword and he kept kicking him while he does some Break Dance as well sort of. Dick also drops his stick and goes for a side flip with a kick, making Damian land in the stair rail running in is Dick like a pro moved rail by rail in a zigzag movement. Damian lands near the suits but looks back and sees Dick about to kick him just to duck. Damian gets in a fighting pose as Dick throws a kick and a few punches until Damian grabs his punch and throws him to the ground. Dick gets up with Damian running at him punching him in the gut a few times just to run trying to take Dick on his back but Dick saw that and puts Damian's cape in the face showing why Edna is right about NO CAPES! He punches Damian in the head a few times, just to raise his cape and pushes him to a wardrobe that had Dick's original Robin costume.

Damian: You really are a massive ego, aren't you? The pure and perfect Dick Grayson. The first Robin.

Dick: *pushing Damian more to the wardrobe* Based on what I'm seeing, I was the only Robin.

Damian: You're just some lost little orphan he took pity on. *that made Dick a bit angry as Damian puts his feet in the wardrobe ready to push back* But I'm blood!

Damian managed to get free as Dick landed in his back and swings a kick at Damian from his back, but Damian jumps over it just to grab his hand and throw him back like a few seconds ago. Dick goes for a kick but Damian dodges and punches Dick right in his gut almost his under parts, making him moan in pain... don't think wrong. Dick goes to block as Damian tries to punch him in his face but manages to knee him making Dick lean by the rail handle and Damian hits in in his face, making Dick slip by it and lands in the chair to the bat computer.

Damian: I'm his son.

Dick: *checking his jaw* You certainly are.

The two heard laughing and saw Y/N laughing at Dick after this.

Y/N: This is a memory I'll never forget.

Dick: You recorded it?

Y/N: Yeah I did. Getting beaten by a 11 year old boy who is 5 feet tall, you're 6 feet tall.

Dick: I was holding back.

Y/N: *sarcastically* Yeah you were.

Dick: Like you would beat him in 6 moves.

Y/N: Is that a challenge?

Dick: Yeah.

Damian: Fine... I'll fight F/N.

Y/N: Great!

Timeskip

Y/N was in his Knightcrawler costume but without his mask.

Y/N: I'll beat him with 3 moves... record it for me, Dick.

Dick: Oh I wanna see this.

Damian: You're getting cocky before the fight.

Y/N: And you aren't? Ok... ready whenever you are blood son.

Damian grabbed his sword and started to swing at Y/N who dodged all the swings with sadly... relatively ease. He dodged his last swing as he grabbed his wrist with the sword.

Y/N: One... *pulls him over his shoulder to the ground* Two... *pins him to the ground with his hand in his back as a small crack was heard but nit of dislocation or broken bones, but that his hand was close to be put out of place* and three.

Damian didn't want to to give up but Y/N is definitely more skilled than Dick, as agile but still a bit weaker than him, though in the position he was in, there was not much he can do. Y/N smiles and let's go of Damian who was panting in a bit of anger.

Y/N: Three moves... I won, super easy.

Y/N walked away whistling as he grabbed his phone from Dick's hands and went upstairs to get some relaxing time in the bath.

Dick: He got your ass handled.

Damian: And I did to yours.

Damian walks away as Dick sighs.

Dick: He is Bruce's son... sadly.

Dick also walked away still feeling beaten.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.2K 687 23
i was an irredeemable villain. but you decided i was an angel instead. THE TRUTH WAS THAT if Remiel Chen had a choice, she'd never have gon...
68.3K 1.4K 9
Nightwing has been abandoned, first by his mentor, Bruce, then by Wally, his best friend, then by his second family, and now by everyone else. They b...
39.9K 1.2K 36
(Y/N)/Venom: "We are not (Y/N)...We...are...Venom.~" (Y/N) (L/N) Chill AKA Venom The Lethal Protector...was the son of burglar name is Joe Chill...th...
36.4K 791 43
Y/n L/n grew up in Boston Massachusetts and she lived with her single father until she had proudly turned 18. Her father had came up with a extremely...