Avengers: Choose Your Path

By Royluy

You are the deciding factor in what the main character does. The suggestions can be absolutely stupid or surp... More

Welcome to the Avengers Initiative
Possible Plots
Power: Mimicry
Awakening
School
Actually Going to School (real creative name I know)
A Slip Up Already

Explanation Before We Begin

70 4 0
By Royluy

Few basic comments,

At least try a little to make character development to the main character.

Love interest is allowed but you gotta choose.

want to join the bad guy? Okay go ahead!

Want to try and use the infinity stones? Be my guess.

I'm going by the most voted choice or might do something creative please don't get mad if the majority choose something else.

If the character dies then discuss how to proceed ex. someone raises the dead, shift focus to a new rising character with different powers and a tragic backstory, leave it at that and say that was a good journey. Your choice.

Overall I made this for fun so try and have some fun please?

I know it's not gonna pick up that quickly especially because I only have a small amount of follower compared to others so if you can comment even if you aren't coming back that'd be apreciated.

Thanks and enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
365K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
250K 7.3K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
439K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...