School

Lila woke up in an apartment room. There was a bedroom which led into a simple kitchenette. Deep blue paint was neatly coated on all the walls with a plug in fan in the corner. A nightstand resided next to the bed with a note neatly perched on it.

Reaching for it, the note was printed on crisp printer paper.

Hey, Lila sorry about all the dramatics. you're in an apartment I got you. It's not far from school and until you get a good paying job ,the supplies you need will restock overnight. I know you're confused but for now just go along with it okay? I'll explain it when I have the time. No go to school.

-S

Refolding the paper, she put it back on the stand until she could figure out what to do with it. Walking around she saw a chair with a backpack by it's leg.

Another note was lying on the kitchen table.

You should already know some of the directions to important places.

-S

Testing that theory Lila closed her eyes and delved through the different memories she received. They did in fact remember how to get to the high school.

Readjusting the backpack she walked out the door and started making plans for after school.

Since Lila has been chosen to be friends with Peter and Ned at school. What class should they meet in and how should they meet?