Of Heaven and Hell

By Kili-Loverxx

Summary: While dealing with a brother off the rails and a brother in Hell, on top of her Prophet of the Lord... More

Cast
Mood boards
Trailer
Season Four
Prologue
Chapter One, Dean Rises
Chapter Three, Whose Castiel?
Chapter Four, Date Night
Chapter Five, Consequences
Chapter Six, Unwelcome Surprise
Chapter Seven, Date Night
Chapter Eight, Yellow Fever
Chapter Nine, Worst Halloween Ever
Chapter Ten, Wishful Thinking
Chapter Eleven, Heaven and Hell
Chapter Twelve, After School Special
Chapter Thirteen, Death Skips Town
Chapter Fourteen, Harley's Birthday
Chapter Fifteen, The Monster at the End of This Book
Chapter Sixteen, The Rapture
Chapter Seventeen, Lucifer Rising
Chapter Eighteen, Epilogue

Chapter Two, Finding Sammy

1.4K 50 8
By Kili-Loverxx

(Same outfit as previous chapter)

Chapter Two, Finding Sammy

"What do you remember?" Bobby asked, as he handed Dean a beer.
"Not much. I remember being a Hellhound's chew toy, then lights out, and then nothing until I woke up in that coffin." Dean explained, however, Harley got the feeling that wasn't the full story but she wasn't going to push him. "How come you buried me anyway?" He asked curiously, pulling Harley from her thoughts.
"I wanted you salted and burned the usual drill; but Sam and Harley were dead set on it. Said you needed a body when they got you back." Bobby explained, causing Dean's fear to increase as he whipped around to face his sister with a stern look upon his face.
"Harley!" Dean asked with a warning in his voice.

"I didn't make a deal if that's what you're thinking. I'm not stupid, but I've been researching every known and obscure lore, I even asked Gabe if he could get you out. But even he couldn't; said he'd need an army and as he's in witness protection he can't. I'm so sorry Dean, I tried." Harley cried, begging her brother to understand.
"Hey, hey, hey." Dean said, getting up and kneeling by his sister's side, wiping away her tears.

He knew all about Gabriel of course, otherwise known as the Trickster, he'd picked up Harley's phone once, before he went to Hell, she had been in the shower at the time, and Gabriel told him the truth of who he was (not that he believed him at first, c'mon angels and Archangels?), why he'd left heaven, and how he felt about Harley. Dean asked to meet him and had threatened him: telling him if ever hurt his sister again he'd kill him.
"I know you tried your hardest, Rosie, I'm just glad you didn't make a deal to take my place. But I fear Sam might have. My grave sight looked like a bomb sight." He continued, pulling himself out of his thoughts. "Where is Sam? He's not?" He trailed off uncertainty.

"He's alive as far as we know." Bobby said, shrugging his shoulders.
"What do you mean? Damn it Bobby! You're supposed to be looking out for him!" Dean exclaimed, frustrated.
"Well these last four months haven't exactly been easy for any of us, Dean!" Bobby reprimanded sternly. "Besides, he took off during the night, the day we buried you, and left your sister alone in a motel room!" He added angrily.
"WHAT! My dying wish was for him to look out for you!" Dean exclaimed angrily to Harley.
"Well obviously he didn't listen. There was no note and he wouldn't answer the phone and now they're just out of service, he probably got a new one. I got into baby and called Bobby and have been staying here since." Harley said, taking a swig of her own beer.

"Gabriel has been sending her flowers and doing everything he can to make it up to her." Bobby said, knowing what Dean's next question would be.
"Good." Dean said happily. "Let's find Sammy." He said, as he started to track Sam's phone which ended up being right where Dean was planted in Pontiac, Illinois. "Let's go." Dean said, catching the keys to baby that Harley threw to him.

***

When they finally arrived in Pontiac, Illinois, it was late evening and just starting to get dark. On the drive Harley filled Dean in on what had been happening while he was gone, that she was glad to have him back, and sang along to Wayward Son by Kansas with him.
"What?" Harley asked confused, when she noticed Dean smiling at her as they pulled into the car park of the Motel Sam was staying in.
"Nothing. I've missed you too and I feel at home singing with you. But don't tell anyone about the chick flick." Dean added, making the pair laugh.
"Come on you goofball." Harley teased, nudging his arm before she got out of the car Dean followed behind her. They met up with Bobby, who had arrived before them.
"I got his room number." Bobby said, once the siblings had joined him. "Let's go." He said, leading them towards the right room where Dean banged on the door with room number 207 inside a red heart.

A moment later a short, brunette dressed only in a cami-top and underwear opened the door.
"Where is it?" She demanded quite rudely.
"Where's what?" Dean asked, confused.
"The pizza." She said in a duh tone. "The pizza that takes two guys and a girl to deliver."
"I think we've got the wrong room." Dean muttered, before he stopped as Sam walked in view of the door asking for the pizza, only to freeze when he saw them.
"Heya Sammy." Dean said, grinning widely and pushing into the room with Bobby and Harley behind him, the latter casting a nasty glare towards the brunette. Sam stays silent. As Dean moves further into the room Sam pulls out a knife and lunges at Dean, the brunette screams causing Harley to roll her eyes, as she and Bobby pull Sam off of Dean.
"Who are you!!?" Sam roared, enraged, struggling to get out of Bobby's and Harley's hold.

"Like you didn't do this!" Dean scoffed.
"Do what? Who are you?" Sam shouts.
"It's him. It's really him I've checked." Bobby said over Sam's shouts. "We've been over this and Harley had a vision." He added quietly, causing Sam to freeze and send a nervous glance towards his baby sister who only glares at him.
"What?" Sam mumbles, as he looks Dean over.
"I know I look fantastic, right?" Dean asked, a smirk gracing his lips. Now that Sam had calmed down and wasn't fighting them; Bobby and Harley let him go as tears built in Sam's eyes before he was knocked to the floor by Dean punching him in the jaw, a hard and fierce glare set upon Dean's face.
"What was that for?" Sam asked, holding his sore jaw.
"You know what that was for!" Dean shouted. "I asked you on my deathbed to look after Harley, and did you? No. No, you didn't. You left her in the motel alone in the middle of the night!"

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have left her alone and I have no excuse. All I can say is I'm sorry, Harley. I'm sorry Dean." Sam apologised, Harley just smiled sadly at her brother, but it would take a while for her to forgive him and she knew it would take Dean a long time too; and Sam knew that. Sam nodded: knowing the unspoken conversation as he stood up, and pulled his two siblings into a hug. After a few minutes Sam pulled back and looked at Dean at arms length, before he could say anything the brunette spoke up.
"So, what....you guys are like together?" She asked, uncertainly .
"What!" Sam asked, confused. "No. No, they're my siblings."
"Uhh, I guess I should go then?" She asked. 
"Yeah, sorry that would be for the best." Sam apologised: she grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to dress.

Once she had left after making Sam look like a douche; Bobby and Harley sat on the sofa while Dean sat on the bed with his arms crossed.
"So how much did it cost?" Dean asked, an unreadable tone in his voice, as Sam handed out beers to all of them.
"The girl?" Sam asked, as he sat in the armchair taking a swig of his beer. "I don't pay, Dean." He said with a smirk.
"You think this is funny?" Harley demanded, annoyed.
"To bring me back. How much did it cost? Tell me it wasn't your soul? Or something worse!" Dean asked, again starting to lose his temper with his brother. He was already on thin ice for ditching Harley when she needed him the most.
"You think I made a deal?" Sam scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"That's exactly what we think." Bobby said suspiciously, his eyes narrowed at Sam.
"Well I didn't." Sam argued.
"Don't lie to us, Sam. We're already pissed at you for how you've treated Harley, and Bobby." Dean demands, only to be cut off.
"We needed you! You weren't the only one who was hurting, who was torn up over Dean's death but yet you still left anyway." Harley shouted, slamming her beer bottle on to the table before leaving the room to calm down.

"I'll go check on her, you deal with him." Bobby said the last bit coldly, noticing Dean's torn look; placing his beer next to Harley's, Bobby followed her out into the hallway.
"I'm not lying." Sam said, after a few moments.
"So what I'm off the hook and you're on, is that it? You're some demons bitch boy? I didn't want to be saved like this!" Dean shouts, angrily. Sam jumped to his feet.
"Look, Dean, I wish I'd done it alright?" Sam says angrily, grabbing Dean's shirt.
"There's no other way this could have gone down. Now tell me the truth." Dean demands. "Harley didn't do it, neither did Bobby or Gabriel, yes, I knew about it before I went to Hell."
"I tried opening the Devil's Gate. Hell, I even tried to bargain, but no one would take the deal, Dean. Four months you were down there, four months! And I could do nothing to help! So I'm sorry it wasn't me, but I wish it was. I wish I could've stopped it." Sam shouts, removing his grip from Dean's shirt.

"Do you think Harley will forgive me?" Sam asks after a moment.
"Honestly? I don't know, it may take time. What you did was the shitest thing you could ever do, and I'm pissed as hell at you, so imagine how she feels. She's our baby sister, Sam! She's not someone you can just ditch when you feel like it! Not to mention she's A Prophet of the Lord and a powerful one at that, yeah she found out. If you answered Bobby's or her calls you would know." Dean sassed. "It's why they all attacked her and you left her. Imagine what could've happened if it hadn't been for Bobby? It's gonna take time, man." Sam nodded his head sadly, he had expected that if he was truly honest with himself.
"I'm glad you still have your soul, Sammy, but-" Harley trailed off, as she and Bobby reentered the room. They had heard all the shouting through the door that they had left ajar.

"But what?" Sam asked, confused.
"If you didn't get Dean out. What did?" Bobby finished for his surrogate daughter. "I know a Psychic that may be able to help, let me go make some calls." He added after a tense silence: he picked up his beer and pulled out his phone dialing a number as he left.
"Have you forgiven Gabriel then?" Sam asked after a few moments.
"We're getting there." Harley mused. "He sends flowers and checks up on me and takes me out sometimes. But he's in hiding from his brothers and sisters. He even tried to find ways to get Dean out but it would have taken an army to get him out. So I'm guessing if it's not demon related it could've been an army of angels?" Harley said, shrugging her shoulders.

"You had a vision of it?" Sam asked, eyebrows raised.
"Of Dean breaking out of the ground, yeah." Harley agreed.
"Come on," Bobby said, coming back into the room. "She's four miles down the interstate so try to keep up." He said, turning around and leaving again.
"I guess we're seeing a psychic." Dean said, a grin on his face while Harley laughed and Sam rolled his eyes.
"Harley-" Sam started, seeing the mischief in her eyes before she jumped on to Dean's back.
"Onwards my Noble steed." Harley cried, making Dean laugh as he ran out of the room, their laughter echoing down the hallway while Sam watched after them: wondering when he would get that close relationship back with his siblings. All he knew was that he had screwed up big time and had a lot to make up for. A hell of a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 609 32
*Used to be call WICCAN TATTOOS* Jupiter (JP, Jup) Raiyne Carpenter, daughter of Pluto and Julia Carpenter. Her older brother, Kaleb, was killed alon...
1.5K 60 32
"People wish they were a medium, that they can see the dead. What they don't understand is that what I can do...I've seen things no other human being...
100 0 15
Destiel Fanfiction for Kitty and Shiranui written November 2019 When the charming witch Samantha causes trouble in the small desert town Green Garden...
1K 48 20
~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester, flirting with danger has never been an...