Of Heaven and Hell

By Kili-Loverxx

Summary: While dealing with a brother off the rails and a brother in Hell, on top of her Prophet of the Lord... More

Mood boards
Trailer
Season Four
Prologue
Chapter One, Dean Rises
Chapter Two, Finding Sammy
Chapter Three, Whose Castiel?
Chapter Four, Date Night
Chapter Five, Consequences
Chapter Six, Unwelcome Surprise
Chapter Seven, Date Night
Chapter Eight, Yellow Fever
Chapter Nine, Worst Halloween Ever
Chapter Ten, Wishful Thinking
Chapter Eleven, Heaven and Hell
Chapter Twelve, After School Special
Chapter Thirteen, Death Skips Town
Chapter Fourteen, Harley's Birthday
Chapter Fifteen, The Monster at the End of This Book
Chapter Sixteen, The Rapture
Chapter Seventeen, Lucifer Rising
Chapter Eighteen, Epilogue

Cast

2.6K 55 9
By Kili-Loverxx

Character Portrayals:

Katherine McNamara as Harlene "Harley" Rose Winchester. Born 2nd April 1984. She is 5"4 and has a heart shaped face with high cheekbones and full lips. She has a slim, athletic hourglass build. Harley has long, curly blonde hair and green eyes. She is a Prophet of the Lord; which helps them with their cases, although, it has the unfortunate side effect of the monsters becoming attracted to her and attacking her.

Harley is allergic to peanuts, and is afraid of clowns, spiders and snakes.

'The fierce, younger, Irish twin.'

"'I want my brothers back and I will get them back!'"

"'Dude! Lower your voice!"'

"'Gabe, you're the love of my life and that scares me!'"

Jensen Ackles as Dean Michael Winchester. Born 24th January 1979. He is 6"1 and has a muscular build. Dean has green eyes, light freckles on his face and short-cropped Ivy-league hair that is dark blonde.

To protect his baby sister, Dean changed his favourite sweets from Peanut M&Ms to Skittles that he'll only share with Harley.

'The overprotective older brother.'

"'You are not a freak, Rosie! You are my amazing, fierce little sister, and I promise you, we will get answers for your powers."'

"'I don't care if you're some tough Archangel, you hurt my sister, you die, capisce?!'"

Jared Padalecki as Samuel "Sammy" "Sam" William Winchester. Born 2nd May 1983. He is 6"5 and has a muscular build. Sam has long brown hair (that Dean thinks should be cut), and hazel eyes.

'The overprotective, older Irish twin.'

"'I'm sorry, okay. But I need to do this!"'

Jefferey Dean Morgan as John Henry Winchester. Born 1954. He is 6"0 and has brown hair and brown eyes. Dies in 2006 to save his daughter, Harley, after making a deal with the demon, Azazel.

"'I know I've not been a good father, but I do love you three. Even if it is too late to admit it.'"

Richard Speight Jr. as Gabriel the Archangel. Loki. Prankster. Trickster. Loves candy and sweet treats. Basically a hyperactive puppy. Eyes turns white-blue when using his grace. He is 5'8" with brown/blonde hair and brown eyes and an average build.

'Gabriel the Archangel'
'Loki'
'Trickster'
'Hot Archangel/ Trickster'

'"I'll always love and protect you, my little Rose.'"

'"Dean-O I wouldn't hurt your sister. You and bucko on the other hand? Maybe.'"

Misha Collins as Castiel "Cas" or Jimmy Novak or Emmanuel. Angel of Thursday. He is 5'10" with black hair and blue eyes. His eyes turn white-blue when using his angel grace. Likes bees and honey.

'The confused but sweet angel.'
'The fallen angel'
'The disgraced angel'

"'You can hear me? Maybe I've been talking to the wrong Winchester?"'

"'Wait, Harley Winchester as in Harlene Winchester? You are a Prophet of the Lord, I really should have spoke to you."'

Jim Beaver as Bobby Singer. Born 1950. He is 5"11 and has balding reddish brown hair and blue eyes.

'The surrogate dad.'

"'Are you idjits trying to kill me!"'

"'You've always been like a daughter to me Rosie, the same as your idjit brothers have been like sons to me."'

"'You look after your sister, or I'll haunt your asses, you idjits!'"

"'Look after those idjit brothers of yours, Rosie. Lord knows they need it.'"

Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer the Archangel and devil. He has short blonde hair and blue-grey eyes, which turn red when using his angel grace. He is 6'1" in height and loves to antagonise Sam.

'The hot enemy.'

"'He said shut up to me.'"

McKenna Grace as young Harlene "Harley" Rose Winchester

Ridge Canipe as young Dean Micheal Winchester

Dylan Everett as teenage Dean Michael Winchester

Alex Ferris as young Samuel "Sam" William Winchester

Colin Ford as teenage Sam William Winchester

Other cast members:

Steven Williams as Rufus Turner
Samantha Smith as Mary Winchester
Genevieve Padalecki as Ruby
Rachel Miner as Meg Masters
Alona Tal as Jo Harvelle
DJ Qualls as Garth Fitzgerald
Samantha Ferris as Ellen Harvelle

Colin O'Donoghue as Sean McClaggen

Thank you vintagewanda for the amazing cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.8K 23
(Set in Season 5) ""Guess who else just escaped Hell thanks to your brother?" Bobby replied. Dean glanced back over at Libby with wide eyes. This t...
1.8K 6 30
Hi my name is Layla Quinn Winchester. I was born March 31,1977. I'm an ♈ ( Aries). I was only six when my mom died. My dad always made me look after...
1K 48 20
~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester, flirting with danger has never been an...
1.7K 105 38
* These are based off the episodes put out by the writers of the TV series Supernatural. These stories are simply a retelling with my original charac...