Blue Rose in a Dark Room

By CarraWhales

(Romantic•Comedy) COMPLETED Dylan grew up in a well-to-do family. He was a young good-looking guy with a brig... More

••☆ INTRO ☆••
••☆ Chapter 1: "Behind Doubts" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 1: "Behind Doubts" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 2: "Meet Mr. Regret" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 2: "Meet Mr. Regret" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 3: "Bad Side" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 3: "Bad Side" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 4: "New Helper" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 4: "New Helper" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 5: "Independent Girl" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 5: "Independent Girl" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 6: "Choice of Life" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 6: "Choice of Life" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 7: "Love or Lust" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 7: "Love or Lust" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 8: "Old Enemy" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 8: "Old Enemy" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 9: "Wrong Decision" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 9: "Wrong Decision" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 10: "Wrong Direction" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 10: "Wrong Direction" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 11: "Unforgettable Day" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 11: "Unforgettable Day" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 12: "Weird Touch" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 12: "Weird Touch" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 13: "Saving the Day" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 13: "Saving the Day" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 14: "Fear of Loneliness" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 14: "Fear of Loneliness" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 15: "Difficult Words" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 15: "Difficult Words" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 16: "Sudden Getaway" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 16: "Sudden Getaway" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 17: "Perfect Confession" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 17: "Perfect Confession" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 18: "First Pleasure" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 18: "First Pleasure" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 19: "Complicated Love" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 19: "Complicated Love" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 20: "Rich Guy" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 20: "Rich Guy" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 21: "Clever Girl" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 21: "Clever Girl" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 22: "Two Hearts" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 22: "Two Hearts" (Part 2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 23: "Beautiful Rival" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 23: "Beautiful Rival" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 24: "Stupid Mistake" (Part 1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 24: "Stupid Mistake" (Part 2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 25: "Awful Regret" (Part1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 25: "Awful Regret" (Part 2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 26: "Wonderful Gifts" (Part 1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 26: "Wonderful Gifts" (Part 2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 27: "Faithful Touch" (Part 1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 28: "Sad Truth" (Part 1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 28: "Sad Truth" (Part 2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 29: "Wrong World" (Part 1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 29: "Wrong World" (Part2) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 30: "Painful Choice" (Part 1) ☆••
••☆ Chapter 30: "Painful Choice" (Part 2) ☆••
••☆ Final Chapter: "Hidden Past" (Part 1) ☆••
••☆ Final Chapter: "Hidden Past" (Part 2) ☆••

••☆ Chapter 27: "Faithful Touch" (Part 2) ☆••

33 2 0
By CarraWhales

(❗)

This part contains EXPLICIT language which may be offensive to some readers or inappropriate for children. The content is intended for mature readers only.

•••••••☆○○○●○○○☆•••••••

After Rose put her bathrobe on, she finally opened the door. "Can't you wait? I'm sti..." She was undone talking when Dylan pulled her.

"Blame my freaking dick. It's acting crazy." he said, then he began to smooch her face.

She giggled.

After that, he added lust to his kisses. He darted his tongue in and out of her mouth repeatedly. When he felt hers was cooperating, he sucked it and gave it soft bites.

Bound by his increasing sexual desires, he moved his hands to her front and opened her robe. Once off, he quickly traced her breasts and gave them soft squeezes.

Rose pulled off her lips and moaned when he began to pinch and fondle her nipples. Then, he sneaked his right hand down to her smooth, hairless cunt and dug her clit out. He poked it, rubbed it and nipped it with his fingers.

"Are we really going to do this here in the sink?" she asked.

"Let's stay here for a while." he answered, then he lifted her up and put her on the countertop of the sink. There, he opened her legs, and without warning, he charged.

She clutched on the back of his head when he began to suck her tiny clit as he was moving his middle finger back and forth inside her opening.

"Dylan... that's too much." she said breathlessly.

After he heard that, he became more aroused. Instead of controlling himself, he gave her more. He liked it when she was moaning. It was making his ego stronger thinking that he could make her feel satisfied.

After he spent a good time devouring her soft and wet cunt, he carried her again and took her to the bed.

She guided him the way. When he lay down, she went on top of him and took her revenge.

First, she kissed his neck, then she licked his torso. After that, she sucked his tiny nipples. She did all that as she was rubbing his hard dick with her hand.

After doing a good performance on his upper body, she proceeded down. She grabbed his tall cock and licked its head with the tip of her tongue. Then, she opened her mouth and gave him a nice and warm blowjob as she was gently squeezing his balls. She could hear him catching his breath.

"God, it feels really good. Keep doing it." he gasped.

She granted his request. She added speed to her actions and tightness to her hold.

After she drenched his dick with her spittle, he pulled her and laid her down on the bed. "Are you safe today?" he asked, breathing heavily.

"Yes" she answered softly.

He smiled. "Brace yourself. I'm going in."

She giggled. "Do as you please."

With her command, he grabbed his angry dick and pushed it into her opening with no hesitation. The tightness of her cunt and the slippery feeling inside it made him feel more erotic. He would go back to her breasts every now and then whenever he'd feel hornier as he was invading her body from her oozing vagina.

Only after a few minutes, his balls quivered ready to fire. He pulled out his cock and requested her to give it good ejecting hand strokes.

She did.

In just a few seconds, all his naughtiness came out in one blow. "Ugh, that feels amazing." he mumbled, catching his breath.

Rose took a wet towel from the bathroom and cleaned their mess including his dick.

"Careful, careful! It's still recovering." he yelped.

She chuckled. When she's done, she put the towel back, then she returned to the bed. "What now?" she asked.

He got up. "Let's make a promise." he said. "Let's promise we will only offer ourselves to each other... Make me, the only man in the world who can touch you... I'll do the same for you." he requested.

She understood what's behind his selfish, but sweet words. It was the first time someone wanted to claim her that way. It made her feel special. "Okay" she agreed softly.

He smiled. Then, he pressed his lips on hers again, and gave her a tight and secured embrace.

☆••••○○●○○••••☆

After putting their clothes back on, they went to the dining table and ate their dinner. They were both starving.

"I received a call from Crestwood University this morning. They want to meet me tomorrow. Can I go?" Rose asked.

"Sure. After my surgery, when I can see again, I will also go to that school." he told her.

"Are you sure? Don't you want to go back to your former school?" she asked.

He turned his head to her. "I'm your boyfriend. I mean, I'm about to be your boyfriend, so I should be there with you." he reasoned.

She raised an eyebrow. "Okay, but remember this. No flirting at school." she told him.

"How about when no one is looking?" he asked.

She rolled her eyes. "No, we're at school to learn."

"I'll agree in one condition." he said.

"What condition?" she asked suspiciously.

"We'll not stay in the dormitories. We'll find a house or an apartment, and we'll stay there together." he told her.

"That's too risky." she replied, furrowing her forehead.

"Risky?" he asked in a confused tone.

"Yeah, living with you in one roof is not advisable for someone who's serious about her studies. It's not impossible for you to get me pregnant with your... crazy dick. You told me that yourself." she explained.

He pouted, but there was something about what she said that made him look to the future. For a moment, he daydreamed about having children with her.

"Don't worry. I won't let that happen. I'll use protection." he replied, but she was not convinced.

She was aware of his often demands to do penetrations without condoms every time they do it. "I'll think about it."

"Come on, Rose. Apartments are better. No strict rules, and they are bigger than dorm rooms." he insisted.

"I'll decide after my visit at the school tomorrow." she replied.

He sighed. "Fine. But I'm telling you, you will definitely miss me if you choose to stay in a cramped dorm room." he warned.

She rolled her eyes again. "I won't, but you will." she said voicelessly.

☆••••○○●○○••••☆

The next morning, Rose went early to the University. There, she met the school head, Mr. Siegel who invited her for an interview. After she submitted all the requirements needed, she signed up for the scholarship.

"We have four dormitory buildings here in our premises. Two for male students and two for female students. You will know your room assignment a week before the opening of classes." Mr. Siegel told her.

"Oh, um, about that... I'm planning to get an apartment room instead." she replied.

"I see. That's not a problem. You're free to choose where to stay." he said.

In the middle of their conversation, a woman entered the office.

"Excuse me, sir. There's a letter for you from DoEd." she told Mr. Siegel, then she handed him an envelope.

He took it. Then, he looked back at Rose. "It's our pleasure to have you in our institution, Ms. Rosalyn Carson. I'll see you again on our school opening." he told her, then he reached out for a handshake.

Rose gave her hand. "Thank you, sir" After that, she left the office. When she closed the door, someone spoke behind her.

"Rosalyn Jill Carson? Is that your full name?"

She looked and saw the woman who handed Mr. Siegel a letter. "Yes, ma'am" she answered.

"Oh my god! You're Annalisa's daughter." the woman said in a shocked tone.

Rose was surprised. "You know my mother?"

"My name is Nora. Your mother and I, we're best friends." she told her.

☆••••○○●○○••••☆

At the school's open field, Nora invited Rose for a walk. She agreed.

"I still can't believe I'm talking to you right now... After the funeral, I learned that you were adopted by your father's sister and her husband. Actually, many from your distant relatives stepped forward and volunteered to raise you, but your father's sister had proven she's the closest relative, that's why she won in the court. Shockingly, the last news I received about you was when they told me you ran away from home." Nora told her.

"My adoptive parents didn't like me very much, so I decided to leave. They never told me anything about my real parents aside from they died in an accident." Rose recalled.

"Sadly, it's true. Annalisa and Frank went to meet a client that day, but they never returned again. A container truck lost its break control and crashed to their car. The impact was very bad. They both didn't reach the hospital alive... I'm really sorry." Nora said in a low and sad voice.

"Do you know where they are resting now?" Rose asked.

Nora nodded. "Green-Woods Cemetery" she told her. "It must have been very hard for you to live life alone at a very young age." she said, looking at her face.

"At first, yes... but I strived. It was my only option, then I got used to it, relying to no one but myself... As you can see now, I survived." Rose replied.

Nora smiled. She was convinced she was doing well by herself. "I'm really happy to see you, Rose. I was very sad for you before thinking that you didn't get the chance to receive what your parents left for you." she told her.

"What are you talking about?" Rose asked in a confused tone.

She smiled. "Of course, you don't know anything about it... Give me your address. I'll send something to you." she said.

Rose did.

That day, before going home, she went to Brooklyn to visit her parents' graves. There, she found two tombstones with their names on them.

"Don't worry about me. I'm okay." she whispered. Aside from those words, she didn't say anything else. After leaving two white roses in front of the two steles, she left.

☆••••○○●○○••••☆

In the middle of the night, Rose knocked on Dylan's bedroom door. He woke up to the noise.

"Dylan?" she called.

He quickly went to the door and opened it when he heard it was her. "What is it?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Can I stay here? I can't sleep in my room." she requested.

He was surprised. "Um, yeah, sure"

She went inside and lay down on the other side of his bed.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a concerned tone. He was wondering why she suddenly wanted to sleep with him.

"Something happened earlier. I'll tell you later." she told him.

He didn't ask her more. He went back to the bed and lay down beside her. He traced her hand and held it.

That time, Rose finally fell asleep peacefully.

*
*
*
To be continued....

Please don't forget to tap the STAR/VOTE icon after you read, might as well leave a COMMENT of your reactions, questions, suggestions, corrections, or compliments about this part of the story.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 17 22
Her life has always been chaotic with adventures and hasty decisions, while he calculates his moves and every decision that he makes. He dislikes sur...
1.3K 121 34
"I pray that the last time I said goodbye was not meant forever." *** Growing up with a single parent with not much money to spare wasn't particularl...
76.4K 3.3K 35
"Did you do it?" I asked when he turned around. "Do what?" "You know what." I shot back. "Cutie, there are a lot of things I did and do, you got to...
21.9K 973 29
Being the son of Eric Garcia one of the richest guys around , came with lots of advantages I had less to worry about like what to eat, wear or even...