Tsunami

MayBeADragon12

(Naruto) A single drop can cause ripples in water. A single wave can cause a boat to capsize. But the giant... Еще

Chapter 2: (??? ARC)
Chapter 3: (LOW ARC)
Chapter 4: (LOW ARC)
Chapter 5: (LOW ARC)
Chapter 6: (LOW ARC)
Chapter 7: (??? ARC)
Chapter 8: (KCW ARC)
Chapter 9: (KCW ARC)
Chapter 10: (KCW ARC)
Chapter 11: (Training Interlude)
Chapter 12: (Training Interlude)
Chapter 13: (Training Interlude)
Chapter 14: (KCE ARC)
Chapter 15: (KCE ARC)
Chapter 16: (KCE ARC)
Chapter 17: (KCE ARC)

Chapter 1: Introductory Chapter

160 5 0
MayBeADragon12

A/N: Hi, welcome to this story, Wattpad! 

This is an OC insert. She will be female, and she will be isekai'd into the Naruto world. This is not a Self-Insert, but the OC will have only some of my own traits. Her backstory and personality will be completely made up, but be realistic.

This is not just a feel-good story.

This is a story of failure, and success, and gore in between.

Triggers may be included, from anything from r*pe to depression. Murder is involved, as obvious by the fandom Naruto. Complex mathematics or sciences, philosophical conflicts, and so on is in this story. I will try to put warnings at the beginning of each chapter, but I might not get everything in.

Be warned, and be careful, but enjoy!

I do not own Naruto. If I did, I would be living the life, but we can't all be famous.

Warnings for this chapter: gore, death, mentions of r*pe, mentions of torture,

She was born in a palace in the Land of Water. I was born in a hospital in New York. She was born as a daughter to the Daimyo. I was just a civilian. She was a prodigy, ready to learn the ways of the sword and ink. I was a simple doctor, having had spent most of my career in the Emergency Room.

We were one in the same. We were different, split into two different worlds. But together, we became one.

In my first life, I learned how to save a man who's life was leaving his body.

"Get the defibrillator!" I called out, seeing one of my coworkers cringe back and another scowl in confusion.

"But, doctor- the patient just had open heart surgery! It might damage the muscle-" I cut him off, knowing that he was renowned for having no faith.

"Do it. This man dies either way, so I'd like to at least say 'I tried.'" My eyes stared into his, and I felt a battle of the wills occur. He was certain that nothing would happen if I tried to resuscitate the dead patient but failure. Frankly, I didn't care, but I knew loss when I saw it. This man had a family out in the waiting room.

I had been in that waiting room once.

He backed down, and I averted my determination towards the dead man.

It was horrifying to look at, the man's entire torso region was held together only by stitches, and there were gaps in between the skin that were unable to be sutured because said skin was damaged beyond repair. He was a wreck; most of the other doctors had given up on him as soon as they saw that his chest was ripped open when he first came in. Two metal pads were shoved into my hands, and I rubbed them together while pulling up the surgical mask with my shoulder.

"Three, two, one... Clear."

Bump...

"No pulse. Three, two, one... Clear..."

Bump.

The man twitched even more than last time; that was a good sign.

"Three, two... one, clear!"

Bump... Bump...

"There's a pulse!" I looked over at the nurse who cheered that, and gave an empty sigh of my own.

"Bring in his family. These are going to be his last few moments." The grin on her face from behind the surgical mask fell.

I had witnessed many horrors, went through trauma time and time again when a patient's soul vanished from earth. My job was to save the one unfortunate enough to end up in a hospital for the worst of emergencies, but failure would always creep up.

"Is there really nothing else you can do?" The wife asked, rubbing her thumb across the golden band wrapped around his finger. I didn't answer because I knew. She knew. "I..." she broke down.

Failure would always smile as my patient would breathe his last breath on the operating table, with no comfort other than the family almost always behind closed doors, waiting for a ruling on his life. I dealt with death and sometimes didn't get to save those around me.

"Time of death, 3:03 a-m." The nurse wrote it down, breathing shallowly.

In my first life, I was shown to fear failure.

For my life, and for those around me.

In my second life, I was taught of Honor, and that failure was not something to be afraid of no matter the cost.

I was taught wisdom, integrity, and courage; the three attributes that would make up the rest of my second life for as long as I kept my words. For as long as I fought on, for as long as I refused to fear failure. I was taught to learn from my mistakes, I was told to be strong, I was told that I could do better by both myself and those around me.

"Get out of my way, kid."

"No."

"You're not strong enough to kill me."

I tilted my head, lining up the sword with the man's bare, muscled chest by sight.

"Sure I am," I muttered. He barked out a laugh, heaving an enormous sword of his own over his shoulder.

"The most you'll succeed in is stalling me. But killing me? You'll fail."

"Then, so be it." My eyes narrowed slightly as I willed my vision to clear itself from any blurring. Then, jumping forwards, I set everything into motion.

In my second life, I was shown to not fear failure.

For my life, and for those around me.

They were conflicting rules, but both made sense in the harmony that I created simply by living once again. They both shaped me into the person that I am now. But... the transition between both lives frankly was not what I wanted.

The transition between both lives was a combination of failure, success, and honor; the perfect balance of what I had learned in both lives.

It had started off as when I was walking home from a long day at work, steaming mug of coffee in hand.

It was cold, so I pulled my coat over my body, blocking out the wind that blew the steam from my coffee to and fro, filling my nostrils with its bitter scent. I didn't mind it too much; I was simply too tired to care.

Then, it went on with the screaming of a woman, coming from a nearby alley. This was not the playful, glee filled scream of banter, however, this was the bloodcurdling screech of a woman fearful for her life. Or something more painful...

I, blocking out my better sense, began trudging up to the alley, masking my footsteps by walking slowly and quietly. Tension built up in the small city block that I was in, causing my to both sweat and shiver at the same time. Now that I was getting closer, I could hear more details; the thrashing of flesh against stone and brick(a struggle of some sort, no doubt) and a man grunting- the beginning of a rape, I realized.

I immediately booked it into the alley, eyes wide in a frantic manner; I would not allow a fellow woman deal with this atrocity.

It wasn't in my heart to just walk by without a care.

"What the hell is going on?!" I screamed, making as much of a scene as you could in the evening, just before rush hour. I saw the man, gruff with a build larger than my own tall but petite body. He towered over another woman, about my height and size, shaking in the corner of the alley with thick tears running down her rosy cheeks. Her mind was too full of fear to comprehend that someone had arrived, but she had the basic instinct to flee as soon as the man's attention went towards me.

"Hrmgh..." the guttural, displeased sound that the man made had sickened me. He seemed disappointed at his inability to keep a victim, but then his beady, filthy eyes widened as he gazed at me.

Then, I saw the glint of metal that had made him ten times more terrifying.

He advanced on me, and I froze.

I f!ck!ng froze.

Of all the times, my fear had finally caught up with me. What was I thinking, trying to save her? I refused to think it better if she were in my place as the next few moments occurred.

I refused to let my fear made known, as I acted as if I had stood my ground instead of freezing. I kept a glare on my face, even when it was scrunched up with pain and wet with tears. I screamed, I scratched, I did everything I could to get his and my DNA everywhere, I put up a fight, I made as big of a scene I could.

But the police came too late, when I was naked from everything but blood and dirt.

The man had defiled me, stabbed me in places that were not meant to be stabbed, cut me, choked, tortured... It was horrible. I nearly prayed for the other woman to take my place, but I remembered to keep my thoughts dignified. I had to stay dignified. I had to save someone...

Anyone.

The man was told- more screamed- his rights as many guns were aimed at him. But he didn't mind them, he continued his dirty dealings. That's when the first gunshot went off, effectively but momentarily subduing him. He then turned his knife onto the police, but was shot again. This time he was dead.

But so was I.

My death had played out in so many different ways than I had thought of, hoped for, dreamed of. It was so much more horrifying looking back on it than it was when my mind shut down, trying to preserve and maintain some sort of something of me sane. But it was too much for my physical body to handle, and I had died to internal and external bleeding. I had died to pain... or possibly the rupturing of something important too... but I had no idea of how to know.

When I woke up next, in a tree with a full pouch of knives and bladed fans, and a sword strapped to my back, I couldn't help it but have what I automatically diagnosed as a panic attack.

I had been in that waiting room once.

I had clutched onto my sister's necklace, something that the doctors had taken off as soon as she was admitted and that I begged them to let me have. It was the only possession of hers that was in this hospital, miles away from home and from where the car crash occurred. My knuckles were white around the pendant, the chain hanging limply in my hand. It was cold, no matter how long I held onto the metal, a biting cold. It left angry red imprints on my skin.

It was empty in here, the waiting room was left to me to wait for my sister to come out of the hospital.

Whether alive in a body bag, I thought cynically.

Thinking about the possibility, the waterworks in my eyes came full force. I was bawling like a baby, coming to terms with the fact that my sister might not make it out alive. I cried, knowing that I could be left without a sibling.

I was eight when that happened.

The door swung open, and a set line was in place of the scrubs-clad woman's lips.

"You might want to come in. This is the last time you're gonna see your sister, kid."

A/N: Welcome to my new story that I should not be writing until I finish all of my other ones! I hope you enjoy, because this may be my most detailed story up to date. Well, it's also kinda an experiment... but I'm going to put a lot of effort into it just to see where it goes!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

74.4K 1.2K 15
≡;- ꒰ ° #ナルト naruto VARIOUS x reader oneshots ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° REQUESTS , closed ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° STATUS , discontinued ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° STARTED , 27.06.2021 ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° E...
56.2K 2.1K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
306K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
5K 440 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...