LUXOLO'S LIFE JOURNEY

By AyandaN93

A dark, gangster, gritty story More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 34

1K 87 1
By AyandaN93

TSAKANI

Pictures of Sol have been distributed to the relevant parties, it's been days now, and still nothing from any of them, it's frustrating honestly, but then again I can't just sit around and not do anything I need to go out there, and find bubbles myself then bring her back here safe. This sending out orders is just not working out for me, tonight I'll be flying to Russia hopefully once I'm within Sol's country I will find him or any of his family members even if it means paying a lump sum of money to get the information I will, as long as they will lead me straight to Sol. The gents decided to go out today they've been scooped up in my house for far too long now, Talon was already complaining about weight gain. I understand his frustrations though.

My phone beeps indicating a message, I quickly pick it up from the table maybe someone is sending me some information. I view it, and it's those insurance messages mxm, bullshit. I flip it on the couch, and go to my bedroom I need to start packing, and I will not tell the guys anything because I know very well that they will want to tag along. They've done a lot for me honestly, and I'm grateful for having friends like them in my circle not everyone gets to have supportive friends like them.

“And then? Where is you goes?” Talon asks to lean against the door frame with a plate full of meat & wors in his hands. He raises his brow. I wonder when did they get here.

“I'm not going anywhere, I'm just packing,” I tell him this zipping the sports bag.

Him: “Ucabanga ukuthi ngingudam'shishi wena saarn neh? Ngathi uyakhohlwa ukuthi ngikucava ukudabula wonke amajita la.” (You think I'm a fool? Is as if like you're forgetting that I know you better more than the guys)

Me: “Angikushayi nombolo 2 ntwana saarn, benginga kushova kuze ngingathinki kakhulu ngo bubbles. (I'm not lying to you, I was just pushing time so that I don't think too much about bubbles) I need to keep busy before I go crazy man.”

Him: “Mara mus sikhona thina ntwana,” (But we are here) I shake my head.

Me: “Even with you gents around, I just cannot stop thinking of bubbles because every second she pops into my mind I'm sure she's even given up, and she probably hates me because I can't help her,” I heave out a sigh of defeat. I've failed bubbles, I really did.

Him: “Ngiy'cava ukuthi uyazidla blind ngalo mntwana futhi nenhliziyo iyagologoza, ungavumile ukuba buthakathaka. Iba ne themba lokuthi kuzolungunga, sizom'thola u bubbles ngoba solanka usahlangahlangane so angeke um'thole. Umnqondo wakho uyazulazula skhokho, hlehla kancane.” (I know that you love this girl so much, and your heart is hurting but don't allow this thing to weaken you. Have hope that all will be well, we will find bubbles because with you being this messed up in this manner we will not find her, relax) I shake my head.

Me: “Ang'kwazi ukukhululeka ndoda! Intomb' yami phela le uya understander mara?” (I can't relax man. Do you understand that this is my woman we are talking about) he nods, and brushes his chin I guess he's still thinking of what to say next. Or not. I take another bag on top of the wardrobe, but this one is a bit smaller it can only carry my toiletries.

Him: “Ngiyacava ndoda, ngiyacava. Mara still skhokho, you need to relax sesiyela ekukhanyeni u Lindiwe uyazwakala vandag kushokona ukuthi kuzoba nomnyakazo.” (I Know man, I know. But still you need to relax we are marching towards the light, Lindiwe is coming) he tells me this with a mouth full of meat I sometimes forget that manners are what he doesn't know, and no matter how much we reprimand him he will only stop for a day or 2 then go back to his bad habit again of which is annoying if you ask me.

Me: “Awucavi nex Talon. Bubble needs me, I need to find her, I need to save her before I lose her completely, and that's why I'm flying to Russia tonight. I need to find her.” And my mouth just slipped up, now he knows that I'm leaving, but he still won't convince me otherwise. I'm not staying, and my mind is made up.

Him: “Bhi. Ngakubamba galakatshane, hehe. So, bowuyovaya ungas'bikelanga? Thina amaroto wakho? O skeem feder feder?” (You were going to leave without telling us? Us your friends)

Me: “Cava hier Talon,” I let out a deep breath. “I didn't want you guys knowing because you've done a lot for me already, and I know that you would've insisted on coming with...”

Him: “Good.” He chirps in. “Sihamba sonke ke, enhlek athi ngofaka lenyama ku Tupperware sekuwumphako wonke lo.” (We are going together then, in fact, let me go, and put this meat in a Tupperware this meat is now my food)

Me: “But... Urhm, yeah, whatever dude.”

Him: “I hope you will not try to run away from us because I'll be guarding you like a hawk mfana. Athi ngotshela amajita songena phakathi kwamafu.” (Let me go, and tell the guys that we are going to fly)

“Sekayasibiza uTa God njalo?” (God is calling us just like that already) Batista implores standing behind Talon.

Him: “Hhayi, wena jinda lento yakho yokuthi uzoya ka God, ngoba ayikuncwanywa lendoda mara ke asikho lapho. Siya e Russia ngezinkathi sodla izibheva daar.” (You need to drop this thing of you going to heaven because that man doesn't like you, but we aren't there. We're going to Russia at night we're going to play heroes there)

Batista: “And you are only telling us now? What if we had plans?” Talon chuckles.

Him: “Yingoba nami ngiyibamba manje leway, fida uyasijwayela lo ngathi ngingamuchacha nou.” (That's because I also found out now, his plan was to leave without telling us, but I caught him still packing. He is disrespecting us this one I wish I can panel beat him)

Batista: “So, you were going to leave without telling us? After all the shit we've been through together? Usijwayela kabi wena, we are all going ngeke sizwe ngawe wena saarn. Talon, go and tell the gents to start packing then take Lee to the secret location and gather all that you can.” Talon nods, and walks away. “TK bruh, you're not alone we are with you all the way, remember that we all vowed that we will die fighting together unless one is sick, don't break the rules, we are your brothers and wherever you go, we go to its simple as that. The only way you can stop us from coming with is if you kill us of which I know very well that you won't do, get done packing then come and join us in the lounge, don't even try to run away TK.” He walks out immediately as he said those words. Shit.

I sit down on the bed, and rub my face with my hands. These boys are unbelievable honestly, but then again Batista is right; they've been through a lot with me, and for me to decide to skip town without telling them was going to be a bad move, and I also don't know what awaits me in Russia, so I'm forced to go with them, after all, I'm not immortal. I pray that us going there will brace us with good news, and all that shit. I have a little bit of hope that bubbles is somewhere there in Russia doing Lord knows what. Well, that's if they haven't killed her, yet. Thinking about her being no more sickens me, and it's wounding my heart in a way that it feels cramped making it hard for me to do anything just like it did a few days ago, I swear, I was staring death in the eyes for that few seconds but it eventually stopped, and I felt so emotional afterwards. But I did not dare cry, men don't cry.

“Ek'se, I came to check if you're still around in fact let's go,” Batista tells me. I chuckle while shaking my head, wow. I get up from the bed, and follow after him. So, they don't trust me kahle kahle? Ayt then.

★»★«

LUXOLO

Every day is a different torture, my body has bruises that I don't think will ever heal no matter what I do, but my heart is more bruised. I've been fed human feces by force, been stabbed a couple of times on my back, beaten more than all the girls here, and I'm still limping. I've even given up on praying & hoping that TK would've found me by now, I just have to make peace with the fact that I'll be here for a very long, and possibly find myself being gang-raped in the process. Vele after that rape saga I gave up all in all I no longer care what happens to me right now honestly, but what I do know is that I'm ready to kill. Being here taught me a lot, they taught me to toughen up and welcome every blow thrown my way with courage, and without fear. Unfortunately for them, I'll be using those skills to kill them one by one.

Anyway, the guard who raped me is fighting for his life in a hospital here in this very compound angisho it's an all-in-one compound with every facility you can think of. Oh, yes. It is said that the man who raped me worms are starting to come out of his dick, and he smells awful even the Dr's can't help him. I don't know if I'm the cause of it all or what, but I'd like to believe that it wasn't me because I've been sleeping with TK and none of this ever happened to him. Maybe the guy was sick or something because wawu. Jaguar still dislikes me, and now it has escalated to a point where she asked some of the girls that we stay with to try, and kill me in my sleep, but unfortunately for them, I'm a light sleeper once I hear some movements I shoot my eyes open, and they would pretend to be looking for something. Milan is still 100 with me, and now she's busy trying to contact her friends outside I think she works with some of the guards because they're the ones who convey the messages to both parties, all I need is a sim card now.

I get off the bed, and cross over to one of the girl's beds who tried to kill me countless times thinking that I'm sleeping, everyone is sleeping peacefully, well, I'm not sure but yeah. I look at her, and she's peacefully sleeping I tilt my head, and tighten the grip of Okapi in my hand. Wawu, sis is even snoring. I shake her lightly, and she opens her eyes slightly, but widens them as soon as she discerns me watching her like I'm some sort of a serial killer, I quickly cover her mouth before she can even attempt to scream. I give her a cruel smile, and seeing her this scared fascinates me, it gives certain adrenaline I've never experienced until now. And boy, I fucking love it, and unfortunately for her, I'm not instilling any fear on her, I'm going to kill her in cold blood I want my face to be the last thing she sees before she dies. Tears fill her eyes, she's pleading with her eyes. I shake my head, and lift the Okapi, and lodge it straight in her heart. She widens her eyes, and they start rolling, good. I lodge it deeper and utter.

“Rest in fucking pieces,” I yank the Okapi from her heart, and blood starts seeping out of her mouth. I look at her one last, then put my hand on top of her mouth, and drag myself to the second girl's bed. I look at her, and she's sleeping freely like she did not try killing me two nights ago. Nah, this one I will not kill her, but I can always frame her. I purse my lips together preventing myself from chuckling, I take the Okapi and place it on her hand. I smear the other girl's blood on her dress, and sheets then walk back to my bed, we shall see what's going to happen 4 hours from now because her & more others usually wake up 2 hours early to do their dirty deeds, like having sex with the guards, and shit. Oh, almost forgot that the second girl will be the first one to notice her friend's dead body, and of course realizing that she's actually the one who killed her. I take off my bloody gloves, and hide them underneath my mattress they never check the mattress in any way, in fact, they don't check our rooms. I pull the blankets up until my neck, and I'm satisfied.

★»★«

VUYO

No activity is taking place in this yard, but I do know that- that drunkard of a woman is here because I've hopped from tavern to tavern looking for her, and she wasn't in any of them. Immediately as I woke up in the morning my mind reminded me of this house, this very same house that has all the answers that I need. A man comes out of the house fixing his pants, he looks really drunk, hey, and he looks quite old or maybe ke phuza face that makes him look this old mara m'dala yong. He lits up a cigarette, guess he's waiting for Blessing's mother to come out of the house so that they will leave together, and go back to wherever tavern they found each other. I really don't understand why is Blessing's mother ruining her life like this, I mean you can see that this woman was a boss back in her youthful days I wonder what happened or what changed for her to turn out this way, and hate her child in the process like she didn't give birth to him or something.

Blessing's mother comes out of the house wearing a gown after the man shouted her to hurry up because their friends will finish the alcohol, and they will have nothing to drink. They link arms, and Blessing's mother is holding a half-empty bottle of castle lager in her hand. I step out of my car as they reach the gate, and walk up to them.

“Sanibonani.”

“Hhayi ke. Hhayi ke. Ufunani lakami? (What do you want in my yard) Isn't it enough that you took my son away from me?” She asks clearly annoyed.

Me: “I'm sorry for coming unannounced, but I came here because of a serious matter I have questions of which I want you to answer for me.”

Her: “Askies ang'zwanga?”

Me: “I have questions, and you are the only person who has answers for them,” she laughs.

Her: “Are you a detective or something?”

Me: “No. But this is more of a personal matter.”

Her: “How am I involved in your personal affairs? Ngiyazazi ukuthi ngiyadakwa mara cela ungazoza lakami ungihlohle imbuzo anginazo izimpendulo ozifunayo baba, idla utshani.” (I know that I'm a drunkard, but don't come to my house and start asking me questions because I don't have the answers you need, now leave my house)

Me: “Please. I really need those answers or at least hear me out.”

Man: “Hhayi maarn Nokwazi amabhiya ayaphela ka MaSibiya futhi uyazi ukuthi asinamali sowathenga ngani.” (Nokwazi, let's go alcohol is finishing at Mam'Sbiya's and you know very well that we don't have money, how are we going to buy them) He burps.

Her: “Yah, sahamba manje ngisatshela lo izandaba zakhe, hamba ngizokuthola phambili,” (we will go now I'm still telling this person where to get off, you may leave I will find you halfway) the man nods, and starts walking away. “Back to you. Ufuna what answers?”

Me: “Nandi. I need to know who her mother is.” Her expression changes from something else.

Her: “Uzele ukuzong'buza amanyala kanti? Ave ujwayelana amasimba. Hamba la jou moerskont!” (You came here to ask me shit? Leave my house) she looks for something on the ground. “Ngithe hamba before I call the community on you, and tell them that you want to rape me. Leave!” I stare at her, and her eyes are covered with a veil of tears. “Voetsek maarn! Hamba la!” I turn on my heels, and go back to my car peacefully I don't want to draw unnecessary drama.

I bring the engine to life, and drive off leaving her standing at the gate tears already streaming down her cheeks. I wonder why did she snap like that, but I will not give up I will still come here, and demand answers she knows a lot, and she's definitely hiding something but I will find out what... Life though. Blessing is attending school now, and he is one bright student I don't understand why this woman forbade him from attending school, sighs.

★»★«

TSAKANI

We are on our way to the airport, and Lindiwe said that she will meet us there. Yah, her boss decided to let her go after so much convincing she did that's what she told us, the more the merrier I guess. My phone beeps indicating a message as soon as I switched it on, I wonder who is it because everyone whose important and have these numbers of my second phone is here with me right now, this one is for the gang, bubbles, and some other associates of mine njer and whoever it is they better make sure that they're sending me something valuable I'm tired of useless messages filling up my phone, and yet again I'm too lazy to delete the messages. I pick it up, and view the message...

“Emergency, please help, Italy Cosa Nostra.” It reads. I go over & over it again until it registers that this can only be bubbles, I stop the car abruptly on the highway almost bumping the car before us.

“Hhey wena masaka sofuna sife nou?” (You want us to die now) Talon implores with so much urgency in his voice.

Me: “Change of plans. We are going to Italy, bubbles is in Italy.”

Batista: “What? Man, we are going to die there!”

Me: “Then you can stay behind Batista, and if the rest of you feels the same you can take your shit, and leave but as for me I'm going to save my bubbles with or without you.” I look at the traffic, and it's a nightmare I don't even know why there's traffic now because we were driving just fine, it is when I hear the screams of people sounding in the air, cars going up in flames, and they are all running to our direction that something is happening. Shit.

Leon: “It has started, we better get the fuck outta here the black gang have started the war. Grab all that you can!” We grab all that we can and fall with the rest of the people running for safety, this is messed up. Now how am I going to save bubbles? Tell me the fuck how? But now we need to save ourselves, and come up with a strategy to protect ourselves. This came unexpected, and it is too soon, very soon this place will be filled with blood, inno-fucking-cent blood, shit just got real. But I'm sure that there other gangs have been alerted, kushubile.

★»★«

LUXOLO

I hope Tsakani got my message, and he is on his way here. Anyway, we are outside going to witness Aisha's punishment for killing Nikita, shame poor Aisha is crying. Nikolai is standing before Aisha looking very much livid, and Jaguar is perplexed I'm sure she's thinking to herself that Aisha didn't kill Nikita in cold blood because they were very close, well, Aisha did kill Nikita she was found with an okapi in her hand of course. Why am I even believing that she killed her whereas I did? That's because she killed her, fucked up shit, I know.

“You know I never saw Aisha as a killer she was the quiet one out of all the girls here, and why would she kill her best friend?” Milan implores nudging me.

“Shit happens. I'm sure they had some quarreling, and Nikita said some hurtful things to Aisha, and she lost it. Quiet people are the most dangerous ones I tell you.”

Her: “But it's shocking honestly.”

Me: “Indeed.”

Her: “Are you sure that you don't have anything to do with this?”

Me: “Oh, wawu. Are you hearing yourself? Like girl; why would I waste my time killing someone who adds no value to my life? I feel insulted right now.” I didn't tell her that I'm the one who killed Aisha, I still don't trust her, and she doesn't know that I stole one of her sim cards after all she doesn't know that I have a phone, I still don't trust her completely. She needs to earn my trust first, who knows what she talks about when she talks to her outside friends? Skelem this one, until I can trust her fully I will not give out everything.

Her: “I'm sorry.”

Me: “Grand.” Nikolai raises the black sword, and in one cut Aisha's head falls to the ground and rolls over until it stops before Jaguar's feet, I chuckle. “Bravo,” clapping hands. Everyone turns to look at me. “What? We are all fucked up in here, all of us including you, Nikolai.” I shrug, and turn on my heels, and walk away with Milan following behind me.

“Diamond.” That voice alone pisses me off. I stop in my tracks, and turn to look at him, my throat goes dry instantly when I see who he is with. He looks so pale. I should've known that he was part of this too.

“Diamond. What happened to you?” He implores walking towards me.

Me: “Life happened, and it good seeing you again Sol.” I honestly have no energy for him, none whatsoever. I attempt to walk away, but he grabs me by my hand.

Him: “You need to prepare yourselves, the war has started in South Africa.”

Me: “And you are telling me this because?”

Him: “You are flying there in 2 weeks time, and don't worry about this I will deal with Antony myself. When I told to him train you, I didn't mean that they must torture you, that was not part of the plan. They went against my orders, and they will feel my wrath. Go, and rest I need you fully healed before we head to South Africa I'm sure you've learned a lot while here. I want to see you becoming successful, and leading the masses before I die. Get enough rest all training is canceled” He tells me this patting my shoulder. “Make me proud, go and fight side to side with your man. Go and protect your people diamond, I believe in you.” I push back the veil of tears that are threatening to come out, and I just give him a nod.

Me: “Thank you, and I will make you proud.” He nods, and walks past me with Antony on his heels.

Milan: “You know Sol? You were working for him?”

Me: “Yeah. Let's go.” I'm so overwhelmed by all of this, but above everything else , I'm going back home, but I will not go back without killing Jaguar. She must die...

We get into our dom, and I hurl myself on top of the bed looking up. Am I ready to take on the world though? To be amongst ruthless men & women killers? It's fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 68
Read and find out😏
212 31 15
BASED ON A TRUE STORY !!
915 30 27
Just Read It!
5.9K 99 26
drama secrets lies and betrayal