เผ’๏ธŽ Tแ•ผแ—ด ีTแ–‡Iแ‘Žแ˜œ แ•ผแ—ฉีแ•ผIแ–‡แ—ฉ // แตโฟสธ...

By strawberryshortcak88

"I'll always follow you..." -Tanjiro Kamado "๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž ๐—บ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ง....?" ... More

เผ’๏ธŽๅŒšๅ„ๅ‚ๅฉใ„’ไน‡ๅฐบ ๐Ÿทเผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽ ๅŒšๅ„ๅ‚ๅฉใ„’ไน‡ๅฐบ 2 เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽ ๅŒšๅ„ๅ‚ๅฉใ„’ไน‡ๅฐบ 3 เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽ ๅŒšๅ„ๅ‚ๅฉใ„’ไน‡ๅฐบ 4 เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’ๅฐบไน‡ๅฑฑๅฐบ|ใ„’ไน‡เผ’

เผ’๏ธŽ|ๅ‡ ๅƒใ„–เผ’๏ธŽ

1.2K 30 19
By strawberryshortcak88

╔═══╗
║███║
        ║(O)║ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
╚═══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - -●Max

██████████████]99%

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・.
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

This is a fgod error story x Yandere Kny
(Demon slayer)

I don't know what type of cover name I should make for error but I am going to give you the run down of this story and back up information on error.

First and foremost, ink is not going to be the villain.

Ink instead will be a friend and almost brother of error.

Ink did not have soul until he met error, where error would give half of his soul to ink.

The other half of ink's soul belonged to gen. (Inks ex lover who sadly died)

This goes the same for error instead it's his own lover who gave their whole soul to him.

When error finally takes his own life, ink goes down with him as ink also wanted leave the hands of destiny. Who very much like fate, had ink tied in her own strings. Forcing ink to create as way of torturing fate the same way she was torturing destiny.

When they both land in the world of demon slayer, they turn human while still containing their magic.

Ink will come far later in the story besides from the beginning when they jump.

Ink will be known as the quell piller.

He has ten breathing forms along with combo forms when fighting with error.

His name will still be ink as he doesn't have a last name and doesn't know japanese culture at all.

_________________________________________

Error information:

Error's body is the body of a 20 year old while ink's is of a 19 year old.

Errors cover name is machigai : Mistake.

Error will still be address as error around ink and when talking about himself.

He is only called machigai around the Kny characters as to not cause trouble and confusion.

Error hides his face with a mask as he has been identified as a demon because of his hands and tear marks.

His mask represents his face with tear markings and cracks that represents his scars.

Error see's ink as his little brother and nothing more.

Error has a very rare marechi blood (same goes for ink).

Error see's himself as a demon and therefore has a lot of body and self hate.

He loves chocolate and would do anything for it.

Error is a sweet tooth!

He still has his strings and gaster blaster.

Error still has a phobia of touch unless it's through fabric.

Error doesn't understand the more complex feelings and only knows the basics like happy, sad, and angry.

________________________________________

Pictures

INK:

ERROR:

_________________________________________

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

There are going to be people from Kny shipped with error!!!

If you don't like it then please kindly leave without a word. If you are fine with this and want to know who is going to go yandere for error then please continue reading after the warning.

°death
°gore
°mention of death
°suicide
°suicidal thoughts
°bad dream
°semi bad blue
°yandere
°obession
°lgbtq
°ECT.

(P.S. Ink will be shipped with gen, and gen only, also the age of consent during this time period is 13. Sooooo.... Please don't say some of these ships are illegal. They are today, but during 1912 in japan, they weren't. But for my own comfort and others, any minors being shipped will only be platonic.)

_______________________________________

༒︎Yandere's༒︎
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

°Muzan
°Tanjiro (P)
°Inosuke (P)
°Rengoku
°Kinda misturi and snake boi
°giyuu
°sabito
°kocushibo
°Zenitsu (P)
°yorichii
°Nezuko (P)
°Kanao (P)
°Shinobu
°Douma
°Ig daki & her bro
°Tengen & his wives
°Gyoumei
°Sanemi
°Akaza
°rui (P)

_________________________________________

If you want anymore suggestions, please let me know. This book is old and I am in the middle of revamping it and adding some writing here and there. So if you see any misspelling or what seems to be really bad paragraphs, you now know why. Please enjoy this shit of a book.

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・.
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

██████████████]99%

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.5K 74
Well this wasn't what I expected when I died. It's not the best but not the worst either. New goals for this life you may ask. 1. Survive 2. Save ev...
893K 35.2K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
963K 31.1K 79
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ-๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜“/๐˜• ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
22.2K 1K 21
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌใ…คkny various x reader เฃช ๐“ˆ’ โœฟโ โ € ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ”โ” ๐–กผ.๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผ.๐–คฃ๐–ฅง โ”โ” (ใ…Ž) synopsis . . . a sick girl with a wish in one world, & a reincarnated girl in th...