I Do(n't) Care (BoyxBoy)

Od FrozenEscence

Finding your mate is one thing, actually getting them to like you is harder for some than it is for others. P... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Four

1K 49 1
Od FrozenEscence

-Kaygen's POV-

My eyes lolled open from where I lay sprawled out on the sofa, the house is silent, and I was now the only one on the sofa. Where the fuck did Nate go?

After a few failed attempts I managed to sit up, stretching in my seat with a yawn, my body aching slightly from falling asleep on the sofa. I hate to admit it, but I was a lot warmer and more comfortable with Nate sleeping next to me.

I shook my head, pulling myself up from the sofa and calling out to Nate, no response. I searched the house but came up empty, nobody is here, I looked out the window to see Nate's car gone.

Great, he left me here, maybe he went to get food, I thought. I pulled the phone out of my pocket; I had a few messages from the boys at school, but I ignored them.

Instead, I messaged L, whose number I never did delete from my phone, I don't know if he has a new one, but I didn't care, I sent it anyway.

-Sup bitch, what you doing?

His response was almost instant.

-At school where you should be, where the fuck are you?

-Didn't Damon tell you?

-No, we got...distracted.

-Gross, I don't want to know.

-Not like that, idiot. So where are you?

-Had a bad night so at Nate's but he's fucked off somewhere.

-Funny, I can't find Damon either.

-Think they ditched?

-Doubt it, I'm worried...

-They'll be fine, probs at their shared house.

-You don't understand...

-What?

-Nothing, I don't want to stay at school, can I come over?

-What about Ash?

-I'll talk to him now, send me Nate's address.

-Fine.

I sent L the address, assuming Nate wouldn't mind since he left me here anyway, but something told me if he did that, he had a good reason. I just hope he is okay, should I send him a message?

After thinking it over for way too long and typing and deleting a message constantly on my phone, I sighed, I didn't know what to say.

I think L's worry was rubbing off on me, my chest started to feel heavy and the need to see him surprised me, the anxiety growing with every second that passed.

Hopefully L won't be too long so I won't have to be in this house alone, left to wonder where on earth Nate could be.

A sigh escaped my lips once more and I stared down at my phone and forced myself to hit send on the message to Nate, I immediately closed the chat in embarrassment, heat rushing to my cheeks, at least nobody could see though.

The message simply read; ily

-Laken's POV-

"Boyfriend, huh? I'm guessing the date went well then?"

I turned around to guiltily look at Ash who had his arms folded as he looked at me unimpressed.

"I am so freaking sorry, man! It's been such a crazy weekend; I can't even begin to explain," I rushed out desperately, feeling bad that I had completely forgot to call Ash.

"Wait, did you say boyfriend?" I asked in surprise, how did he know?

"Yeah, K's goonies are running around telling everyone you and Damon are dating," he spat in annoyance, probably wishing to shut the idiots up but I didn't care, I liked having everyone know Damon belonged to me and if someone didn't like it, they can kiss my arse.

"Yeah, we kind of had a run in with them this morning..." Thankfully Damon came to my rescue because there was no way I could take them all on at once, not that I could fight anyway but I'd give it my best shot.

And of course, Kaygen wasn't in school, I wonder what he meant when he said he had a bad night. I guess I'll find out when I get there.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concern.

"Yeah, Damon got there just in time," I smiled, embarrassed that if it weren't for him, I probably would have got my ass handed to me.

Ash nodded as we walked down the corridor together, I felt bad that I haven't had the time to talk to him, but my anxiety was still rising, I was so worried something had happened to Damon, I couldn't find him anywhere, nor any of his pack members, it made my mind race with all sorts of thoughts that only made me feel worse.

"So, what happened?"

"I kind of-really need to find Damon," I said, I was tied between worrying about my boyfriend disappearing and feeling bad for not talking to my best friend.

"I saw him rushing out of school earlier," he said confused.

"You did?" I grabbed him suddenly. "Did you see where he went?" I asked, desperation leaking through my words.

"Sorry, I didn't. Is everything okay, L? We can talk later if you need to go." I didn't deserve him.

"I just need to know he's okay." I didn't like the feeling I had in my chest, Damon wouldn't just leave without saying anything and I couldn't get hold of his phone.

"Sure, man. Do you want me to come with you?"

"Nah it's okay, thank you for being the best friend I have ever had, I promise I will make it up to you and tell you everything, how about you come over to mine tomorrow after school?"

"Only if you hang around for practice." Shit, urgh he is gonna make me sing again, isn't he?

"Fineee," I sighed out, and he laughed.

"Go find your man!" He shooed me off, rolling his eyes as I grinned brightly and made a break for the front door.

Damon's car was still in the parking lot which means he probably went through the woods, this is definitely some pack business, I just hope he's safe.

I took the bus to Nate's which was mostly empty for the time of day and I was silently praying the driver would step on it, honestly slowest ride everrr.

I was practically bouncing in my seat by the time we finally got to my stop and I jumped off, throwing a quick thank you to the bus driver.

The driveway was empty, but I knew Kaygen would be here, so I knocked just in case Nate's family was home, I heard his mum and sister live here while Nate mostly stays at the pack house, but I haven't met them before, nor do I know what they look like.

Kaygen opened the door and I gasped, his cheek was red and bruised with a cut in the middle that looked painful.

"What?" He asked, looking at me weirdly.

"Bro, what happened to your face?" I stared in shock as he looked confused before his eyes widened in realisation.

"Shit, I forgot," he seethed under his breath. I pushed my way into the house, letting the door close harshly behind me, I know Nate wouldn't do anything like this and as far as I'm aware he didn't go to school today.

He was fine when he left with Nate late last night and he took him home, which only left one other person, but I didn't want to believe it.

"Who-uh...who did that?" I stammered, afraid to know the answer, sure he is a bastard, but he wouldn't do something like this, would he? At least now I know what he meant by bad night.

"Dad didn't like me standing up for you bro," he smiled sadly, yet his words sounded bitter, and I couldn't help but gulp. I felt sick, our dad was never a man of violence, he was an asshole about a lot of things, but not once did he ever lay a hand on us, it would be more than physical pain for Kaygen, it would be emotional and mental pain too.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to stand up for me, you know. I don't care what he says about me."

"I do!" He shouted making me jump. Kaygen sighed out, rubbing at his forehead to calm himself down.

"Sorry, it's just I'm sick and tired of his judgemental comments when he doesn't even know you. Yet even now he likes you more than me, can you imagine what he'll do when he finds out how I feel about-" he stopped.

"Just admit that you like him Kage, this is me you're talking too."

"That's not the problem," he groaned, falling back on the sofa.

"Then what i-oh...you haven't even admitted it to yourself yet, have you?"

"Of course, I have," he answered, weakly.

"Out loud?"

"That's stupid."

"You're stupid."

"L!"

"Say it."

"What?"

"Say you like him." How on earth is he ever gonna get anywhere with Nate if he can't even do that?

"I feel stupid."

"Don't. I like Damon, see, it's easy!"

"I like Nate," he grumbled out so I could just about hear him, but I didn't care, it was progress at least.

"I love Damon," I tried with a smirk, just to see him glare at me before he sighed out.

"What if I do love Nate?"

"Then embrace it brother, stop being a pussy."

"I'm not a pussy!" He seethed defensively.

"Then say it," I pushed, if my brother was one thing, it was stubborn, you had to know how to push his buttons to get what you want and over the years I had gotten pretty good at it.

"I love him," he whispered, staring down at his hands.

"What? I can't hear you." I was definitely pushing my luck, but it seemed like he needed this, you can't keep running from your feelings.

Kaygen sighed out in annoyance, rolling his eyes for extra effect.

"I love the fucking idiot, okay?!" He said louder, causing me to hold back a laugh.

"I mean, you didn't have to insult the guy but good enough, I guess," I chuckled.

"Shut up."

"Where are they anyway?" His words brought back my earlier worries that got temporarily washed away with our conversation.

"I don't know but I'm really worried, Damon isn't answering his phone." I bit my lip, praying he was okay.

Just then the door burst open, and Damon came rushing in holding an injured Nate close to his body as he helped him walk and my face went pale, all I could do was stare in shock as I heard Kaygen gasp.

-Kaygen's POV-

I can't believe that idiot made me admit it, so what if I love Nate? Why should it matter to anyone but us? Maybe I was a bit too defensive, but the world was so damn judging it was hard not to be.

I practically admitted it in the text anyway so it wouldn't be long before Nate found out, if he didn't already know, I could picture the goofy grin on his face already.

Where was that idiot anyway? So much for skipping school, there was only about an hour left before school ended anyway.

I sighed out, leaning into the sofa, lost in thought, until the front door swung open and immediately caught my attention, I was ready to be pissed that he left me but the sight in front of me made my heart stop.

"Shit, sorry, I didn't know you two would be here," Damon said in worry, he was holding Nate up, who looked about ready to collapse.

Nate was covered in deep cuts, what looks like claw marks across his cheek, he was covered in blood and dirt, the sight had my heart pounding against my chest.

I rushed towards him, placing my hands on either side of his face so I could lift his head up to see him properly.

Nate smiled, trying to reach for me but failed. How can he smile at a time like this? His eyes were distant, like he was barely grasping onto consciousness.

"We need to get him to the hospital!" I rushed out, glancing at Damon like he was idiot for bringing him here. What is he thinking? He looked at me sadly and I shot him a confused look.

"What do we do, Damon?" L asked behind me with a low worried voice.

"Help me get him onto the sofa," Damon said, completely ignoring me, it fuelled the anger in my veins.

"What are you doing? We need to get him to the hospital," I seethed, L rushed over to help but I stopped them, holding Nate against myself.

"I'm sorry Kaygen, but we can't."

"What do you mean?!"

"Please Kaygen, he's barely able to stand, let's get him to the sofa." It pissed me off how gently Damon spoke to me, sadness clouding his eyes every time he looked at me.

I was stunned into silence as I let them carry him to the sofa. I don't understand.

My eyes stung with fresh tears and I felt hopeless, what do I do?

"Kaygen..." Nate's voice reached my ears, and I instantly blinked away the tears as I rushed to his side.

"I'm here, I don't know what to do Nate, tell me what to do." He smiled, his hand caressing my face so tenderly, I was forcing back tears, I don't want to look weak in front of Damon and L.

"Kiss me," he whispered; how can he even think about that right now?

It broke my heart seeing him like this, I swear I could feel his pain, it burnt against my skin leaving me breathless, I felt cold, fear consumed me, and I could feel my head screaming, everything just stopped.

I needed to breathe so I gave him what he wanted and what I craved. A single tear slipped down my cheek as I pressed my lips against his.

Air instantly filled my lungs again and I could feel his lips moving against mine, the pain was numbing and soon I was filled with warmth and comfort again.

The kiss didn't last long before Nate was pulling away to cough and I was worried I hurt him, but he soon turned back with a smile and took my hand in his.

"Thank you," he sighed, but I didn't know what I did.

"For what?" Nate still looked tired, but his eyes held more life now, the cuts no longer looking so deep and the smile on his face wider.

"You don't realise just how much I need you," he spoke softly, his eyes never leaving me. I didn't know what he meant by that, but it made me feel special, I felt important, and the thought made me smile.

*

Happy Wednesday! Halfway through the week, also it snowed here yesterday, I don't think I've ever seen snow in April before, so it was pretty weird, but I love snow. One moment the sun was shining, the next snow was coming down hard, it was pretty beautiful.

I also played more Minecraft last night and spent a whole 2 hours mining, I honestly find it really therapeutic, and then of course, a few rounds of dbd.

But hey, I got a new chapter out because the last one was pretty short, so I hope you enjoyed. Gonna be working on chapter 35 soon and hopefully I can get it out for Friday.

Hope you're all doing well and have a wonderful day!

Leave a like for love and light.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.8M 100K 150
Twins usually mean double the joy, a two for one, a built in friend from birth. But that doesn't apply to Darius and Storm's boys. Their sons are sim...
4K 264 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
110K 5.5K 112
When young wolf shifts for the first time, their whole life shifts with them. Suddenly they can't see the world just from their perspective. Every ye...
144K 4.2K 23
BOOK NUMBER 2 IN THE LYCAN SERIES! COMPLETED His eyes were flickering from hazel to black and his fangs were extended. He was around 6'3 which was to...