โ˜†๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ˜†...

By ii_raiincloud

โ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š! ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’…๐’๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† !๐’€๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜†๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช โ˜†
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter 19
Chapeter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank youโ™ก

Chapter six

3.4K 96 125
By ii_raiincloud

Angel

Fallon

Yn

"We look like bloody pirates. " fallon mumbled , he had out bags packed at the door , waiting.

Our dad had moved down to the area since mother died , today was the first day in 4 years we would see him face to face.

He called us a lot , and he wanted to see us but our mother hated him.

"We get to live with daddy!" Angel said exited.

"And I have to go back to school. " I said annoyed.

Before fallon could have a go , we heard a knock at the door.

"Daddy!" Angel ran to the door and opened it , a few seconds later she flung her arms around our dad.

"Hello pumpkin !" My dad smiled.

==================

"Sorry - personal what -?" I stared at my dad , we were in the car on the way to our new "house".

"Person maid and house pet for school. " he responded calmly.

"Will they be the same person ?" Fallon asked , she didn't seem to fond of the idea. I personally loved it.

Since the break up with Kirari I had become more of a cold selfish person , unless with my family. They were the only people I put before myself now.

I know it's a bitchy thing to do , but It's better than being hurt.

"Different. "
My father responded as we pulled up to the house.

"Woah ok yeah. " I said pointedly "I could get used to this. "

We got out the car and a maid opened the door for us.

I nodded in thanks and walked in. Stood inside was three maids and two girls around our age.

"Fallon , this is your house pet. " my dad said pointing to the girl with brown hair.

"Woah-" fallon looked In shock , both of these girls were insanely pretty.

"Nice to meet ya !" The girl smiled and held out a hand to fallon.

"Y-yeah-" fallon shook her hand.

"Yn baby , this is yours ." My dad pointed to the other one.

"Hi..." the girl said softly. Her voice was very British , both of them were really. I guess my dad brought them back with him from Britain.

"Hey kitten ." I did a small bow , this made her blush and fiddle with her collar.

"I'm Yn , wha your name ?" I asked , she looked rather scared so I guess she hadn't really had a choice.

"Adora..." she mumbled.

"Oh and I'm Alexandra, but call me Alex !" The other girl added , she seemed very out there.

This was going to be interesting.

(I remade the siblings in the more realistic version)

Angel

Fallon

Yn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 237 16
y/n re-enters kirari's life sparking a new found love. on the other-hand the clan elders are loosing there grip on there kid what lengths are they wi...
30K 703 33
to give you a short summary this is a meariri oneshot book. this book contains, fluff, angst, smut, and some other sensitive content. i hope you all...
3M 69.1K 200
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. This book is finished and undergoing editing! I do not own Kakegurui. Th...
987K 24.2K 109
Kakegurui Imagines โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Momobami Kirari Jabami Yumeko Saotome Meari Momobami Ririka Yomozuki Runa Ikishima Midari [ ใ•ใ.. ] [ ่ณญใ‘็‹‚ใ„ใพใ—ใ‚‡ใ†! ] ___________...