AFFECTION✅//𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐗...

By iconxicz_

What will happen if two rich businessmen fell in love with a beautiful club stripper?? (Threesome story) ⬆️:... More

PART :01
PART: 03
PART: 04
PART: 05
PART: 06 🔞
Part : 07
Part : 08
Part : 09
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part :12
Part : 13

PART: 02 🔞

7.4K 129 41
By iconxicz_

Jikook went inside tae's room... saw this

Tae frown and ask..

Tae : Yes?? Do you guys want anything??

Jimin : Yeah we want you for tonight!! (Both smirked)....

Tae : Did you pay?? (he rise his eyebrows).

Jungkook: Yes baby boy we paid we even can buy you... But we do one night stand more....

Tae : Ohh whatever come one by one ..

Jimin : But ~ (he cut of)..

Tae : no buts you both can sleep with me but if you wanna fuck then come one bye one...(he said sassily).

Jimin : Aish ok Jungkook you go first I wanna watch this beauty ...

Jk : sure hyung ...

Jk went to tae and jimin sit in couch while watching tae ....

Tae : Wait I have some rules

Jk : What is it? (Frown)...

Tae : rule number one you have to fuck with condom . rule number two don't ever try to kiss on my lips . Rule number three you just can have 25 minutes...ok??

Jk : Damn your lips look so tasty.

Tae : Shut your mouth and do what you want!!!

Jk : Sure baby (lick his lips)..

Jk went to tae and start sucking tae's collarbone while making red marks.

Tae : mmmm ahhh (he moan)...

Jk : fuck your moans are making me hard...

Jk ripped tae's full shirt and notice his body is softer than girls and his strawberry and vanilla mixed saint making him go wild . He don't waste anytime he took his pants along with boxer his huge dick went out and Tae gasped a bit... And here jimin's Hand is already in his pant...
Jungkook started kissing tae's things

Tae is feeling pleasure.... And then without any warning Jungkook push his dick in tae's asshole.... He is thrusting wildly.

Tae : AHHHHHH (he moans loudly because of Jungkook's sudden action)
Ahhhhh slow down...

Jk : No baby you make hard as fuck ...(he increase his speed ) ah fuck so tight (he moan)...

Tae : Ahh shit I'm cumming (tae cum and Jungkook is still thrusting)....

After whole 20 minutes Jungkook cum in the condom and pull out .....

Jk : Does it feels good (he asked with a smirk)..

Tae : Hell nah ...(he said normally)...

Jk : Ok then how about a second round???

Tae : Well Mr. Jukook or whatever you're time's up...now go and sit In the couch and you (point at Jimin)...I think it's your turn.....

Jimin : Ahh baby I already cum two time and I'm still hard (he ripped his own shirt and went to tae)

Tae : Damn you are hot ....(he lick his lips)...

Jk : Yeah what about me ..(he pout)

Tae: yeah yeah you too... (rolled his eyes)

Jimin : I know I'm short in height but my dick is long (he smirked).....

Tae : Good may we start??

Jimin : Sure .....

Jimin hangover tae and start kissing him roughly on his neck ....and make purplish marks.... after designing his neck jimin went to his nipples more like boobs he started suck it ....

Tae : Mm ahhhh right there...(he moans)

Jimin now sperated tae's leg and position himself he open his pant and tae's jaw drops....

Tae : WTF.......(he Cursed)...

Jimin : Sorry to say baby but I'm a beast in the bed so be ready.....(he started thrusting)...

Jk's POV: Wtf when did SHORTY get his much muscular when he workout... And his dick is bigger than mine it's impossible (he sniff)...

Jimin : Ahh so tight (he growled)...

Tae : I'm not tight you are big you idiot!!!!
AHHHHHH slow down...(after 15 minutes)

Jimin : AHH I THINK I'm cumming he grown and cum in the condom...

Tae : Ahh (tae also cum) ..

Jimin : That was amaJin you are so good at it taehyung...

Tae : Hmm you guys can go .....

Jikook : No way we are sleeping with you!!

Tae : Aish whatever... Don't disturb me while I'm sleeping ok?? And let me wear something....

Jungkook: Sure baby but we will cuddles with you ok ???

Tae : okay!!

After sometimes tae went to sleep while jikook is admiring him ....

Jungkook: He is beautiful...

Jimin : Bitch I know now sleep. (They also defeat to sleep...while tae is in the middle of them and they hugged him).

Next Morning tae wake up first and he was about to stand up but he is not feeling his lower part so he fall in the ground... With a loud noise But still they both sleeping like suga LoL...

Tae slowly went up and leave the room....

At 11 o'clock

Jungkook lazily wake up and wake jimin up they don't see taehyung but they already knew it's a one night stand so it Have to end ...

Jimin : hmm where is tae ??

Jk : Of course he left hyung. (He sighed).

Jimin : Hm maybe but last night was awesome... Ok let's go now we have a important meeting with Mr. Bogum.

Jk : I know but it's at the evening right??

Jimin : Yeah now get your ass up....

Jikook left the club....

MEANWHILE WITH TAE.....

TAE went to his home and fresh himself he and his stepmom live separately... Tae's stepmom kill tae's real mom and take her husband after that he kill tae's father and kidnapped his Older brother

SHe forced tae to become a stripper.... And said if you don't want to be an stripper then your brother will be dead tooo .... And Tae don't want to lose his brother too so he agreed with this deal... He daily get a big amount of money from this club and give half to his stepmom even though she is slut in the club......

Tae's pov : Aish my back hurts fuck they are so big ahh god why I have to take all the pain (he sighed)

Suddenly his phone ring he look at the caller id and smile...

?? : Hey baby ?

Tae : Yes baby do you need anything.

?? : Baby I wanna take you a date today please be ready I will pick you up ok???

Tae : Of course why not I will be ready...

?? OK BYE.

TAE : bye byeeeeeeee..

End call ..

Tae's POV: Yeah tae get ready today will be awesome....

Damn I'm looking beautiful.....(he heard a car sound and run to the car after locking the door. but it was not his boyfriend but his driver ).

Driver: Mr.kim sir tell me to take you to his office he is kinda busy so please get in after his work he will take you in a Date... (He smiled)..

Tae : Sure .... (He went in and drove away)

MEANWHILE... With jikook....

Bogum : So the meeting end here thanks to Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin for attending our meeting.. (he hand shake with jikook)

Jikook: Most welcome....(they smiled)

Bogum : Ok I'm going I have something important bye guys and have a good evening... (He smiled)

Jungkook: Let's go to the restaurant I'm hungry...

Jimin : Aish ok ok .....

Bogum: guys if you want let's go together I'm also taking my boyfriend for a date so what say ???

Jk : But Mr.Bogum we don't wanna interrupt in you moment...

Bogum: No no it's ok you guys can sit in another table..

Jimin : Ok then let's go...

They come outside the office and jikooks eyes get widen when they saw Tae Is standing there in front of a car... But bogum run to him and kiss in his lips.. while hugging tae...

Jungkook: Hyung WTF (he wispers to jimin)...

Jimin : Damn I don't know I think bogum is his boyfriend...(he said angrily)

Tae widen his eyes when he saw jikook ..

Bogum: Baby they are my new partners he is Jungkook and He is Jimin..

Tae : Aham nice to meet you (nervously smile)..

Jikook : Hmm Hello (they smirked)....

The pictures are not made by me!
Picture credit to the rightful owner.

Hope you enjoy it If you then vote and comment.....
I'm suck at writing smut so nevermind 😬.

Bye Byeeeeeeee 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.7K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
141K 8.1K 51
Where Taehyung and Jimin lose their jobs as strippers and start working for a rich CEO and his brother. Can a cold rich man fall for a shameless st...
139K 4.6K 50
Taehyung and Jimin are 'nerds' at Seoul University.They will take over their fathers' company after their fathers retire. Jimin and Taehyung are chil...
69.8K 3.1K 13
❝Who am I Babyboy?❞ He whisper near his lips sexily while masturbating him, a moan escape from jimin's mouth and he pull him closer by his collar. ❝Y...