Sorry, Wrong Number Kid.

By Paige--13

Peter Parker texts the wrong number... More

1. (supersecretagentthatisn'tned)
2. Knives
3. Area 51
4. Agent Bird
5. Internship
HOLY SHIRTBALLS (NOT AN UPDATE)
not an update part three: the 1am trip down memory lane

NOT AN UPDATE LOL SORRY

786 12 11
By Paige--13

UHHHH HEY LMAO
It's been a while SHEEEEESHHHH
Hi hello how are we all?

So basically I sort of forgot to update due to school and other issues and unfortunately due to school I probably won't update until summer.

Now here's something I need from all of you :)
I often loose motivation to continue this but every time I open this app I see all of your comments and votes and I love it so much! Please keep commenting or talking to me on my discussion board thing! I read every single one of them!

Now I know what you thinking.
God Paige is so annoying I just want to read about Peter and Natasha kicking ass.

Trust me. Understandable.

You all make me very happy and hopefully I will soon be able to return the favor with updates!

So besties without further ado I bid you farewell for now, see you in a month or two.

If u read all of this ur cool ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
565K 8.9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
141K 10.4K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
189K 9.7K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.