Behind closed doors

By sleepingandsimp

God knows how much Wonwoo loves Mingyu that's why he stay quiet for so long about being in a secret relations... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25

19

965 24 3
By sleepingandsimp

The news flew off rapidly and it doesn't skip from Mingyu. He is hurting yes, but he doesn't want to meddle with Wonwoo's life anymore he doesn't have a rights anyways to begin with.
He was so tired he's schedule was so full this month all he want to do is to rest. Should he file a vacation leave? he wants to but how? One answer comes up with his mind, Seungkwan.

"Seungkwanie" He called, "Kim Mingyu what's the matter?". "You will not ask how am I?" Mingyu said with a sulky tone.
"I know you're not okay please what do you need?" , "You." Mingyu answered. The silence was so long that Mingyu had to asked if Seungkwan is still there.
"Stop playing with me, what do you want?" 
"Is it possible for me to take a vacation leave?" He asked.
"You should just tell me earlier, yes ofcourse I'll tell to your Manager." Seungkwan replied with his usual irritated tone. Mingyu just laugh, why does Seungkwan is always mad with him? He don't know.
"Thank you Seungkwanie, I love you." He said, "You know I love you too please take care just call me if you still need anything." Seungkwan said before ending the call.

How life can be this complicated for the rest of them? But thankfully everything is slowly going better for him.

Jun and Wonwoo are engaged while Soonyoung and Jihoon are getting married. He doesn't knew anything much about Jeonghan and Seungcheol but he hopes the two of them will make up because it obviously can work up if Seungcheol was not an asshole like him.

He hopes he can find happiness and peace just like what Wonwoo said he deserves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 10.6K 31
In Mingyu's group of friends, he was the only single. So whenever he hangs out with them in the campus, he felt left out. However, he has a 1 year cr...
284K 11.1K 31
Mingyu's in love with Wonwoo but doesn't realise it. Wonwoo's in love with Mingyu and he knows it. The thing is that Mingyu doesn't know about his f...
9.5K 330 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
14K 628 10
Wonwoo pretends to be a hard core rebel but really he just wants to be loved, but when someone, Mingyu, tries to give him love, Wonwoo turns it done...