✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... More

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
|| Fight with an... alien?
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| MISSION: ALIEN.
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
|| New City!
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Interrogation... part -2
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany.... part- 1
|| Epiphany... part-2
|| Mamak Maju!
|| Situations and vice-versa!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| Changing Colours... part-2
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| Dazzling Exquisite.

301 17 76
By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Author's pov~

"Oops... missed me!" 

Now, this astounded everyone, except the 6 newbies of course.

"W-what?! How did it-" Komeng was speechless.

Moon leaned onto Anna's ear and whisper-asked,

" Please tell me she isn't a ghost..."

"Don't worry, she isn't." Anna whispered back.

" Speechless now are we? Oh well, I don't care..."  The girl trailed off as she started floating in the mid-air, with her boots' soles glowing indigo.

" Her boots have the gravity soles like you guys!" Ali whispered to Nathanael.

"Indeed! cause she is the seventh person on our team!!" Nathanael whispered back.

"Really?" Alicia asked which Nathanael nodded in response.

" I am just here to help these agents complete their mission." The girl then reached for her hips and a stick got visible suddenly.

{Thanks to deviantart.com}

The girl then held the stick close to her which started glowing.

She muttered something inaudible and suddenly, a huge wave of blue energy spread in the surrounding.

A few moments later, the Young Agents' devices started re-activating whereas Komeng's blaster gun's battery started depleting.

"Fab..." The girl spoke smirking.

" The devices are recharging!" Bulat claimed grinning as his cubes were regaining their holographic colors.

" And also re-activating!" Ali claimed as I.R.I.S. had transformed into visors back again.

However, Analogman wasn't happy with this, and looking forward for a chance, he vanished into the dark shadows.

" H-how did you-"

"How I did that? hmm... none of your business. Agent Rudy, Agent Alicia, Agent Iman, and Agent Ali, can you all please do the honors?"  the girl said smirking and pointing at Komeng and Abang Bear. 

Alicia smirked and Ali said,

"With pleasure." 

And within a few seconds, the two criminals were on their knees.

" You will pay for this girl..." Abang bear said in a warning tone.

"Oh really, Abang Teddy bear?"

"IT'S ABANG BEAR!!!!"

"Pfft-HAHAHA!!!"

"Wait! where is Analogman!?!" Khai asked, looking around vigorously.

" I will track him!" saying this, Ali started scanning the whole area with x-ray vision.

But no sign of the old man blabbering about the moral values.

" Huh? there's no sign of him on the whole harbor's radius!" Ali claimed.

"He escaped..." Mika groaned.

"I don't think so..." The girl said landing down on her feet.

"First of all, stop that echo system and change the disguise pattern!! it's creepy you know!!" Anna and Adrian said in unison.

"Isshh... Fine... Amoras to all systems, deactivate echo system. And Exquisite Disquise pattern change: Pattern is peach and turquoise." the girl said closing her eyes.

" Disguise pattern???"

Soon, the six newbies digilets' screen lit up for a few moments but then turned black again.

After that, the girl's hair glowed and so did her mask.

Yet, When the glow faded, the Young agents were shocked as the girl's once silverish-white hair was now cute peach and when she opened her eyes, they were crystallized turquoise instead of red.

" Now now... Analogman! where are you? come out of the burrow... if not, you are a scardy~" the girl said as her voice was more normal than before, and not to mention, a bit lovely too.

" How did she do that?" Roza asked.

" That mask of hers is a disguising device which helps her to cover her face and original colors of her hair and eyes." Eunice explained.

" But why does she need it?" Alicia asked.

" You will see..." Eunice muttered.

Back with the girl, she was continuously mocking Analogman.

More like hurting his ego.

The others had no idea why is she doing that.

"Sis, there is no use. He must've escaped already." Adrian claimed.

" As far as what I have realized seeing his last expression, he won't escape." the girl claimed.

" Then let's search for hi-"

" No wait! when I arrived here, my system detected lead metal hear present on the port. And no scanners can scan through lead. So he is definitely hiding behind lead." Anna claimed.

" Correct! therefore, instead of scanning with x-ray scanners, let's use ultrasonic rays as the chemical they were going to pour in the river reacts to the rays." the girl claimed.

Ali nodded and used ultrasonic rays.

"I found the chemical! follow me!" Ali said running away.

"I will stay here with Zass! you guys go!" Iman yelled with her soft voice.

"Okay!" 

After running for 3 minutes, the Agents reached a dock with an old boat crashed onto it.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Zathan banged the boat's surface.

" This boat's bonnet is made of lead, which means Analogman is on the other side." he exclaimed.

The others nodded and rushed to the other side...............only to find Analogman on an old crane, aiming a missile launcher on her river water.

" That Missile Launcher!! The chemical is inside it!!"                     

The Agents rushed towards the crane but stopped in the midway.....................................as the dock finished.

"No one can stop this river from being poisoned!!" Analogman exclaimed and...........................launched the missile.

"NO!!"

"PARTICLE FREEZE!!" 

The girl pointed her stick at the missile and suddenly, the missile stops just a meter above the water, with cyan light surrounding it.

That girl.... has finally saved the river from being poisoned.

Timeskip~

Finally, the mission was over.

The three criminals were being taken to M.A.T.A. Base, the poisoning of the river was stopped, and the mixing procedure of Kerosene and Gasoline was reversed, And the chemical was taken to M.A.T.A. Lab for testing.

And now the Young Agents were eager to know who was the girl who helped them a few minutes ago.

Right now, everyone was at an open dock that displayed a quite peaceful view of the river and the shining moon replicating in the water.

" I am so so so happy that you have finally joined M.A.T.A.!!" Roxa chirped, jumping onto the disguised girl for a hug.

"But why didn't you inform us before? we were at your house like this afternoon. You could've told us." Anna said joining the hug.

"Hey! me too!" Eunice said joining the hug.

"Well... I wanted to surprise you guys! so... Surprise!" The girl said breaking the hug.

" *chuckle* surprise? more like save the day!" Adrian said and kept his elbow on Zathan's shoulder.

"Nah! I didn't!" The girl claimed closing her eyes.

"But you were really awesome out there!!" Ali blurted.

"Indeed. But how did the blaster shot went through you? was it your hologram or something?" Alicia asked.

" It wasn't a hologram silly! it was the 'Perforation' mode!!" Roxa clarified.

"PERFORATION MODE!?!" The Agents yelled.

"Umm... yeah. Wait- don't tell me that these six didn't tell you guys..." The girl asked giving a stern look at her teammates who just nervously chuckled.

"*sigh* If you guys are thinking that perforation technique has developed in this world then yes, your thoughts have been proved to be true. All 7 of us can use the perforation mode with the help of our Digilets." the girl explained.

The other Agents were amazed.

"Wow... I would like to know more about your digilets!!" Khai said.

"How did you re-activate our devices?" Rudy asked directly out of the blue.

"Re-activate? Oh! Do you mean to rejuvenate? Well... my weapon has sufficient energy to be supplied to a powerhouse at least." The girl said as she touched the stick hanging on her waist.

"Woah! cool! But wait- what about that creepy echo effect? did you fit speakers in the background?" Jet asked.

"Nu-hu. It was actually our Digilets echoing her sound from the micro-speakers installed in them." Eunice asserted.

There were a few 'oh's and a moment of silence as everyone stared at the glistening moon.

"By the way, we didn't quite catch your name..." Mika said to the new girl.

"And also didn't see your facial appearance. No offense, but we are going to work together in the future.....so..." Roza trailed off.

"*chuckle* Offense none taken. Exquisite De-disguise!!" The girl's mask glowed and so did her hair.

The mask shrunk into a hairpin and tuck on her head.

Her hair stopped glowing, changing into bright golden hair.

Golden hair, which seemed like gold woven into thin threads, decorating her head with a beautiful braid.

She opened her eyes, which were pure Prussian blue, just like sapphires, with a story deep down inside them.

Fair skin, soft, and with almost perfect curves. 

Overall, that girl had a really rare beauty.....

" I am Auriana. Nice to meet you'll!" The gi- I mean Auriana greeted, smiling sweetly.

The boys, even Rudy, would be lying if they didn't accept the fact that blush crept up to their cheeks.

And the girls, they were wondering if any such beauty even exists on earth.

The Agents just stared at her, some even jaw-dropping.

And now they understand the reason she wore that disguise mask.

Adrian being an overprotective brother, cleared his throat and barely managed to stop his twitching eyebrow in irritation.

" Staring at someone is a really distressing habit..." He spoke out rather loud.

The others regained their composture and muttered 'sorrys'.

Auriana sweat-dropped at her brother's behavior.

"No worries. I............. know that I look different." She said looking at the Moon.

The 'agent' Moon noticed the slight sadness in the golden-nette's eyes and said,

" You do look different. But that difference seems like it is blessed!" 

Auriana closed her eyes and smiled.

"I think we should get back to the academy, the mentors must be waiting for us."She said and started walking away.

Timeskip~

At the Academy~

Everyone was in the control room except Auriana as she was asked to sit in the Living room and wait. 

And now she was here, with her phone in her hand, chatting with her Aunt Carina who found Auriana online at this hour of the night.

Auriana obviously lied that she wasn't sleepy at all.

Tapping her right foot on the floor with her left folden on her right knee, she kept chatting with her Aunt.

After what seemed like an hour, the Living room doors slid open.

Bidding a quick farewell to her Aunt, Auriana placed her phone in the pocket and glanced at her new colleagues, who wore rather upset expressions.

They came and sat on the sofas or down on the mat.

They were so upset, but her team wasn't and she knew just the reason.

It was pin-drop silence that Auriana decided to break.

"Soo.... got scolded by the mentors for the umm... mistake that happened?" 

Everyone looked at her with unreadable faces but then sighed in unison.

"Guess all of us feel guilty." Moon said, bringing her knees closer to her and burying her head in her arms as Zass patted her back.

"Not all of us feel guilty." Nathanael said.

"Huh?"

"What he means is we are feeling guilty, but not as much as you guys." Zathan spoke.

" Of course you guys won't, you 6 had the least mistakes." Mika claimed looking down.

"It's not because of that, it is because.... we are just used to it!" Adrian said and the other six nodded in agreement.

"Used to it? how?" Chris asked.

" We never shared this with anyone but I guess we can share it with you guys." Anna said.

The Agents except the 7 sat straight, getting quite interesting in their words.

" So... we have told you guys that we have been trained by someone since young age. Our trainer was a really sweet yet an interesting person." Roxa started.

"Yep! but I oh God, he used to point out so many flaws in us after every training session. After every session, he used to point out like minimum 9 to 10 flaws of each one of us." Anna claimed.

" And his scolding++++++40, OMG, they were so serious and intense, more like lectures, yet fierce. So at first, we were afraid of making mistakes." Eunice stated.

" As time passed by, we started making more mistakes in fear of making any mistake. But then, we found out a trick. A trick, which may help us to improve and learn from our those mistakes." Auriana said remembering the sweet memories.

"What trick?" Bulat asked.

" Whenever our trainer used to scold us or there were chances of any scolding, we used to pull out a notepad and a pen and write down all our flaws in a row." Zathan said with a sheepish grin.

"And then, just before sleeping, we used to climb up to the rooftop and sit there under the stars for at least 2 hours to discussing about 'how to improve'." Nathanael said.

" And I must say, that trick helped us a lot. And we realized one thing..." Adrian trailed off.

" That the trick worked?" Jet asked.

Adrian chuckled and shook his head.

" We realized that if our trainer wouldn't had pointed out those flaws or wouldn't had scolded us, we wouldn't have been this skillful as much we are now!" the 7 said in unison.

The others just sat there as a smile made it's way to their faces.

" So all  you guys mean is, the mentors are scolding us for our own good, right?" Ali asked.

" Certainly. To be honest, we are like wet mud and the mentors are like the poters, cause they have taken the responsibility of shaping us into magnificent wares." Auriana said standing up.

There was pure silence.

"Oh look! it's almost dawn." Nathanael exclaimed,

" Hm. Guess we should take our leave and reach home before our parents find out." Zathan said, stretching his limbs a bit.

" You all should take good rest as well. See you guys tomorrow!" Roxa said and the 7 started walking away.

Only the sound of their boots clicking the floor was heard until,

"Wait!" Alicia's voice echoed.

The seven turned around with confused faces.

Alicia looked up to them and said,

"Thank you, for making us realize and learn an important lesson." She said.

The 7 glanced at each other and smiled before turningaround and walking away again.

At the control room~

The mentors' eyes were glues to the screen in front of them.

The screen displayed the camera recording of whatever happened in the living room.

" Here we were thinking of apologizing to the kids..." Bakar muttered.

"But those 7 new kids flipped the meaning of the whole situation like a coin." Karya said.

" But what's surprising is that there was no negative statement included in their sayings." Geetha said smiling.

"They do have the ability of handling a particular situation." Leon said smiling slightly.

"But what keeps my mind jumbled is.................... why do they keep hiding the truth about their trainer or avoid talking about their past?" Karya asked.

" Not only that............ but their personalities, especially Auriana's.... Is so stable. And I have never seen this stable attitude at this age of anyone."  Bakar stated.

" Also.... the more we try to put aside the thought of their...... rather slight different behavior than others, their moves, their abilities, their weapons, their Digilets.... all force us to re-think about them." Leon said.

Then Geetha uttered the main point of their conversation,

"Those kids............... sure have a mysterious life. But what 'I' don't get is....................

Why doesn't Agent Dayang want anyone to know or be slightest aware of their past lives?"

_____________________________________

Hey Readers,

Phew! Now cliffhangers today!!

Anyways, question of the day,

" Did you like the end of the chapter? how is it to you?

*) Audience opinion"

Don't forget to vote!

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author,

        Auriana~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 230 13
After all the chaos boboiboy and his friends are back at doing missions and it seems like all the troublemakers are nowhere in the galaxy... Well.. T...
36.2K 1.9K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...
65.9K 4.4K 60
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Mention of blood and probably some heavy language. . . . After the death of Dr. Ghazali during a rebel attack from the Fringes...
5.1K 522 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...