Snowy Days

By JulesRedenger

A story in which Arrow is found outside a village. By chance, Techno finds them. The young eight year old is... More

Chapter Order
That's a child!
How does one parent?
Phil
Witch hunt
Welcome to Prison
Hunted
Raccoon
Break Out
Rest
Dogs!
Green Festival
Doomsday
New Pack Member
Quackity's intermission
Home Again

Execution?

258 13 25
By JulesRedenger

Arrow growls as Fundy attempts to guide them to a separate boat.

Arrow will not be separated from Techno. Especially if Quackity's talk of a "trial" that seems rigged are anything to be considered with.

Arrow hops into Techno's lap in the back of Tubbo's boat cuddling up to their father figure.

"When did you become a dad?" Tubbo asks curiously.

"'Bout two and a half months ago." Techno shrugs, lifting up his arms, so Arrow could snuggle their way into a hug.

"This is a horrible kidnapping, by the way. 2/5 stars." Techno says, smirking slightly as Tubbo whines.

"Oh come on! Surely not! My five star record is ruined now!"

"Quite frankly you should feel lucky I'm not giving you one star. Threatening a child? That was just low. Also the robbery." Techno continues, drawing a giggle from Arrow.

Techno made sure to keep the rest of the trip light with banter. Mostly so Arrow doesn't realize that Techno is being led to his death.

Soon enough they arrive at the ports of L'manburg and the balcony door of the furthest house opens, and out steps Phil.

Phil's leg was chained to the ground, his windows broken and boarded up and his door blocked.

"You actually got him..." Phil mutters in disbelief.

Arrow shoots out from Techno's hold and up to where the door was blocked. They quickly scale the blockade and make it to Phil's open balcony.

"Phil! Phil, they were being super mean! Fundy threatened me when dad was beating the crap outta them in self defense and Quackity was being super mean and racist!" Arrow quickly informs.

Phil hurriedly gathers up Arrow in the remains of his torn wings and holds them close, as if to protect them from the other's cruelty.

"Shh, shh. It's okay mate. Technoblade never dies, remember? Let's just watch. We don't want to accidentally get in his way, right?" Phil whispers to Arrow, consoling the distressed child.

Arrow lets out a high pitched, distressed whine as their ears pin back against their head. Something was wrong. Their pack was in danger.  Danger, danger, danger, run, run, run, run, hide, safe, get to safety.

Arrow clings to Phil as they watch Technoblade get thrown into a cage, an anvil hanging precariously over the area that Techno was being held in.

Danger, danger, danger, danger, pack in danger, help, run, hide, help him, help pack, no hide, run.

"Technoblade has robbed our country. Robbed! Robbed it of everything that made it special. Of everything that defined it of what it was." Tubbo starts. And, no. That was wrong. The country was still here. It was fine. Rebuilt and more beautiful than ever.

"He stepped in when he shouldn't have." No, they should have listened when he told them no government.

"He creates chaos. He ruined the government-" Tubbo was cut off by Punz pearling into the middle of the audience, quickly placing down TnT.

"What, what is Punz doing?!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!"

"Stop Punz! Fucking get his ass!"

"Uhhhhhh....???"

Arrow watches the chaos down below in quiet curiosity. What was happening?

"Big Q, pull the lever! Pull the lever, Big Q!" Tubbo shouts over the noise.

"Heh?!"

Quackity stumbles over to the lever and pulls down, hard.

The anvil's rope goes slack and the large hunk of metal falls quickly towards Technoblade's unprotected head.

Arrow screams.

Phil flinches and glances away.

Quackity cackles.

Technoblade is crushed.

All is silent for a moment. But, only a moment.

Suddenly, a bright gold and green light erupts from the stage as Techno's crushed body rises and stitches itself back together, good as new atop the anvil ment to be his end.

Techno hops the cage and lands outside, the familiar equine form of Carl catching the corner of his eye.

"He's got Carl!"

"He's getting away!"

As the chaos continues, Dream XD jumps down to where Phil and Arrow stand, Phil still laughing at the reaction to Techno's escape and Arrow still in shock.

"Come with me, child. It is not safe for you here." The god explains, offering an outstretched hand.

Carefully Arrow takes his hand, waving goodbye to Phil.

And like that, the god and the hybrid disappear, leaving the winged immortal to himself, chuckling quietly. Of course Techno had a plan. Of course he was okay.

When Arrow reappears it is in the community house. Dre, as Arrow calls him, quickly left, claiming he couldn't interfere with mortal affairs further.

So that was how Arrow found themself alone in the community house, waiting for Techno to find them.

It had been about half an hour when Techno shuffles his way up and out of the sewer system, looking quite disheveled. A stark contrast to his usual regal and put together self.

"Dad!" Arrow exclaims happily, throwing themself at their father figure, quickly wrapping him up in a hug.

Techno stumbles back before wrapping Arrow in a shakey hug. Techno was obviously rattled from the whole ordeal.

"Let's go home..." Techno murmurs into Arrow's soft, pink hair.

Carl snorts and shakes his head, anxious to leave the area.

Techno glances at his horse and nods, leaping up and onto the horse, refusing to let go of Arrow.

As Carl starts the long trek home to the artic, Arrow settles down into their father, tears finally making their way down their face.

"Please... Please, don't do that again. I was so scared I lost another pack." Arrow whispers, trying to choke back sobs.

Techno feels guilt crawl it's way up his throat. Of course this wasn't the first time Arrow has lost a pack. Their first was probably slaughtered.

Techno pulls Arrow close into a hug. "Technoblade never dies. Don't worry, I'll never die."

Arrow passes out on the way back, completely emotionally drained, leaving Techno alone with the voices in his head.

Blood.

Kill.

Kill them!

They hurt the child!

Blood for the blood god!

They hurt the bean!

How dare they!

Technoblade never dies!

Pickaxe is a pretty good weapon, surprisingly.

Whoooo! Suck it racist duck boy!

Blood for the blood god!

E.

"Yeah, I know chat. Patience. We got a bit interrupted at the trial and I had a lot to say." Techno explains to the voices, and Carl he supposes.

"You know what I figured out? This whole ideals thing? It doesn't work. I tried to take out the government with violence, and it didn't work. I tried to give up my violent ways, it didn't work. No matter what ideals I hold, it doesn't matter."

"The only thing that matters in this world, Chat is that you treat others how you have been treated. Those that have treated me with kindness? I shall repay that kindness tenfold. And those that treat me with injustice! That use me. That hunt me down! That hurt my friends!? I shall repay that injustice a thousand times over." Techno growls, clutching the oar in his hand, before relaxing.

"Or, at least that's what I was going to say, but we got a little, just a little bit interrupted there." Techno laughs it off. "Oh look! I can see land!"

Arrow woke up on Carl in the Arctic snow, their back pressed up against Techno's chest.

Techno glances down at his kid, smiling lightly. "Hey there, kiddo. We're almost home."

Sure enough, just in front of them was their little cottage in the snow. But... Something was off. The door was left open and there was someone in the snow in front of their house.

"Heh?!" Techno urges Carl forward, slightly panicked that it was someone else who wanted to hurt himself and those he cared about.

However once they got closer, recognition dawns on Techno's face. The person in the snow, wasn't that?

"Tommy?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 11 12
hi guys! this is a new story I thought of! I took inspiration from @_Duckle!! Go and check them out they are amazinggg at story writing it is actuall...
10.3K 415 31
Techno was a 16 year old boy who had been rejected and abused in homes, returning back to the orphanage until he'd had enough. He decided it was time...
601 45 9
Tommy is a god, of what no one knew. But powers like his were only of the gods, and he came from their realm. When he goes down to earth possessing a...
14.5K 363 13
Tommy Innit is a teenager who lives in a small town. The town is very religious and worships old monsters called the SBI. The leaders of the cult are...