Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 13

8.7K 255 803
By moonlight_01119

CW: hello- there is smut... and a good amount of second hand embarrassment so... read at your own risk

A/N: here's you dose of smut you horny fucks. lmao I'm joking- but guys...3.3K reads ARE YOU KIDDING?! that's insane thank you all so much this is surreal to even think about. All your comments make me laugh so much they make my day, and this wouldn't be a Moonlight a/n without a self-promo so GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:) I love you all- make sure to eat and drink water as well as take your meds if you haven't already<3

Saying that the rest of the drive home to Dream's house was full of tension was an understatement. Constant flirting, touches, and so much more occured. It got to the point that Clay was swerving in and out of lanes, going 30 over the speed limit just to get back to his house. When he got off the freeway and turned into a secluded neighborhood, Nick started getting more and more excited. When he opened a garage, that's when things got more interesting. 

"Door's open, go find the bedroom, I'll be there shortly," Dream demanded. Who was Nick to deny that offer? Well he wasn't but bratnap decided to push it. 

"Why should I?" he responded, a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Oh so you are a brat?" Dream clicked his tongue a few times. "You won't like being a brat with me, alright? So be good, and go inside."

"I'm only going to because I need to piss, don't get your hopes up," he opened his door and got out, and walked into the house. Dream laughed to himself, knowing that Sap was going to regret what he was doing, but let it slide knowing that this was the first time this was happening between the two. 

Clay grabbed the bags, the cat crate, and walked into his house. Making sure to close the garage before putting everything down and opening the cage for Patches. She was excited to be home, and quickly ran to her hiding spot. He walked to his room, and smiled when he saw Nick laying on the bed, scrolling through presumably Twitter. 

"So you do listen?" Dream asked, leaning against the door frame and crossing his arms. "I was scared you were going to piss me off to much."

"Decided to be nice, I'll brat another time," he put his phone on the nightstand. "Well, you made a promise in the car, you're a man of your word aren't you?"

"I guess so," Clay uncrossed his arms, walking forward a few paces and shut the door, locking it. "And thank fucking god that the houses are spread apart here, you don't need to be quiet." 

"What if I decide to be quiet?" Nick asked. 

"There's no way you'll be able to," Clay walked closer to the bed, taking his shirt off before climbing onto it, right on top of Nick. "Thinking how sensitive you are."

"Want to find out how sensitive?" Nick gasped when lips came in contact with his neck, right under his earlobe. "I'll take that as a yes." 

"Do me a favor, only open your mouth to say my name or scream," Clay whispered in his ears, making a shiver go through the youngers entire body. 

Dream smirked at the silence he got, deciding to have some fun. He kept kissing along Sapnap's neck, sucking a hickey here and there. He wasn't too satisfied with the small amount of gasps, sighs, and moans, so he sank his teeth into the neck of the brunette, getting a loud moan in return. 

"That's what I wanna hear, keep doing that and maybe you'll get something out of it," Dream looked up and saw that Nick's face was bright red, his eyes half lidded, mouth wide open, just begging to be stuffed with something. 

"Clay- please," Nick whined, already submitting to whatever he could get. 

"Please what? I can't read your thoughts," Dream smirked, leaning down and kissing all over Nick's face and neck, avoiding his lips at all costs just to get an answer. 

"Just- anything more, please, I've been waiting for this for so long," Nick pleaded, his voice hoarse already. 

"You've been waiting? Waiting for what exactly?" Dream continued to tease him, just wanting to see how broken he could get the other before he even started. 

"For you, for this, just to be able to have you this close to me," Sapnap admitted. "I've dreamt about it, the feeling of your hands on me, how soft your lips would be, how big you are." 

"You've dreamt about me? Fucking you like the bitch you are? Fuck Nick, the things you do to me," he leaned down and connected their lips, trailing his hands all over the smaller's body, tugging at the hem of his shirt. "Want me to take this off? So you can feel me more."

"Yes, yes please," Sapnap begged. 

"What would I do, in your dreams? Was it soft and sweet? Or fast and rough?" he slipped the shirt off, hands traveling down his wait, landing on the band of his sweats. "Do you want these off too? It must be painful by now." 

"Please," he whined. "It was rough, so fucking rough. You covered me in marks, it only got worse when you slept in my room. I had to leave in the middle of the night because I'd wake up hard." 

"You are a dirty man, Nick," Dream shook his head, kissing right above his navel, and trailing kisses down to his pants. "What do you want first? Me to suck you off, or fuck you? Either way, you're not cumming yet." 

"What?! Why? I-I've been good," he felt tears welling up in his eyes. 

"That's the thing, Sap. You haven't been. You weren't listening to me in the car and rushed me. I'm taking my time, you're gonna have to earn your orgasm, ok?" Dream asked, even though it wasn't a question. "So, which one? Want to cum in my mouth, or as I fuck you?" 

"When you fuck me," he admitted. 

"So blowjob first," Dream had a sadistic smile on his face. He put his fingers under the waist line, not tugging down just yet. "Is it ok for me to continue?" 

"Yes, god yes," Nick responded pathetically. Dream slowly slid his pants down, making sure to take his boxers off as well. One they were all the way off, he threw them onto the floor and licked from the base all the way up to the tip before taking it into his mouth and sucking. 

"Holy fuck," Nick threw his head back and let out a loud moan. "Do- do that again, please oh my god." 

Dream popped of the tip, making sure to lick it again before speaking. "Think you're calling the shots now? Who's in control here?" 

"You are. I'm sorry," a tear fell down his cheek. "That just, holy shit it felt so good." 

Dream smiled and leaned up, "you're so pretty when you cry," he wiped off the tear. "Tell me when you're close, ok?" 

"Yes, yes sir," he let his body relax. 

"I like that, keep that up and maybe I'll let you finish, ok?" Dream winked and went back down on Nick. He grabbed the base, stroking slowly and took the tip back into his mouth. Nick moaned again, louder this time trying to make Dream happy. 

It definitely worked. Clay sped up his hand, hollowing out his cheeks and taking in over half of Nick's cock into his mouth. The moan that emitted from the younger's mouth was music to Dream's ears. It encouraged him to keep going, going farther and farther down, stroking the little amount left that he couldn't get yet. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck Clay I'm gonna," Nick couldn't even finish his sentence before he came. He felt amazing, like he was in heaven. "Shit, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I should have warned you sooner, I'm so sorry," he started sobbing. Not out of shame, but guilt. He had one job, and he did it wrong. 

"Hey, you're ok, I had time but I let you finish. You were being so good for me, why not let you finish more than once, right?" Dream took his hand off, and leaned forward, kissing the boy so he would finally shut up. 

"I-I'm sorry, I had one thing to-" Nick was cut off but another kiss. 

"As much as I love hearing you apologize, I'm still hard, and I want to fuck the shit out of you, alright? Get the lube out of the drawer," he pointed to the night stand, and Nick listened. He handed him the bottle, and got another kiss. 

"You good for me to keep going?" Dream asked, not wanting to over step. 

"Yes, yes please you can do anything to me and I wouldn't stop you," Sapnap cringed at his own words. 

"You're so pretty," Clay complimented, and poured lube onto his fingers. He went to put one in, but a hand stopped him. 

"No prep, please, I want you now," Sapnap was embarrassed to ask, but he wouldn't get it without asking. 

"You have a thing for pain, that's kinda hot," Dream opened the bottle again, pouring a generous amount onto his hand, taking his pants off and slicking up him member. "When you can't walk tomorrow, remember you asked for it."

He lined himself up, the tip barely pressing onto Nick's entrance, but he was already a mess. Clay pushed in slowly, stopping half way to let him adjust, and continued when he nodded. Clay bottomed out with a low groan, and a high pitched whine from Sapnap. 

"Are you ok?" Dream asked. 

"You're just big, so big," Nick panted, still trying to adjust to Clay's size. After a few moments and soothing motions to his hips, Sapnap spoke up. "I'm good, you can move." 

Dream slowly slid out, leaving the tip in before sliding back in. "Jesus christ, you're so fucking tight," he dragged his hips back again, snapping back faster this time. Sapnap meweled under him, tears streaming down his face from the overwhelming amount of pleasure and pain he was receiving. One specific thrust made his head spin and he cried out. 

"Right there, right fucking there oh my fuck," Sapnap basically screamed. Dream smiled and kept aiming for that one spot, hitting it over and over again. Clay felt himself getting close, so he took one of his hands and wrapped it around Sapnap's cock again, stroking it with the pace of his thrust. 

"I'm gonna cum, in or out?" Dream asked, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. 

"In, in, in, in," Sapnap cried out. "I'm about to cum," Nick didn't lie. He came seconds later with a cry of Clay's name. The pulsating sensation of Nick's walls made Clay come as well, a deep groan emitting from low in his throat. When they both calmed down enough, Clay pulled out, falling on top of the other. 

"That- I've never felt like that before," Sapnap laughed. "Like, that was intense as fuck." 

"Are you ok? I didn't go too hard did I?" Dream asked, hoping he didn't hurt him in a way where he didn't like it. 

"No, not at all, it was great," Sapnap rolled over and kissed the blonde. Dream laughed, and kissed back. He cleaned the two of them up, giving Sapnap one of his hoodies. It was around 8 pm, so they decided to go get food. Dream was just wearing sweats, and Sap in just a hoodie and a pair of boxers. 

"Ok, so I can make something or we can order food, whatever you want I'm good with," Dream said, rounding the corner to his kitchen. Out of all things, he wasn't expecting to find his mom standing there, a knowing smile on her face. 

"Clay, baby! You're back in town," she walked over and hugged him. 

"What the hell, ma how'd you get here and when'd you get here?" Clay was hoping she hadn't been there long. 

"Well, I drove by to see if you were home because you never told me when you'd be back," Stacy stopped and smiled when Nick walked in. "But I saw the lights on and used my key because you weren't answering, heard some things, so I waited out here."

"Ma," Clay sighed. "Nick, this is my mom, Stacy. Mom this is Nick." 

"Nice to meet you, Nick," she held out her hand. 

"Yeah, you too," Sapnap looked over at Dream giving a 'what the fuck' type of look. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Um, how long have you been here? And what time is it?" Dream asked. 

"Well, it is 8:30, and I've been here sense around 6, maybe 7," Stacy smiled. "Don't worry, I have no idea what happened." 

"Mom, I hate you. I hate you so much. Why didn't you call or something?" Dream asked, pacing around the kitchen.

"I did, you were just too busy," she winked at the both of them. "Well, I just wanted to tease you. Come over tomorrow, ok? Mia's back in town and wants to see you. Bring your boyfriend too."

"Not my boyfriend," Clay started pushing her toward the front door. 

"Not yet," she turned around and waved. "Nice to meet you, Nick! See you tomorrow." 

"You too," he responded. When Dream shut the door, he busted out laughing. "What the fuck just happened?" 

"I think my mom listened to us fuck..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Renegades//Dnf By Lana<3

Mystery / Thriller

231K 3.7K 37
⚠️ tw!: S h, pills, screaming, Cussing, alcohol, homophobic slurs,rape, abuse, smut, yelling, crying, mentions of rape, mentions of getting drunk⚠️ ...
365K 12.6K 33
This fanfic will be pretty chill, so if you need a calming, fluff read, this is the book for you! George flies to Florida a week earlier than planned...
19.9K 450 27
Karl's life is conflicting to say the least. He constantly struggles with everything life is throwing his way. He is battling with his abusive mom, n...
18.1K 516 13
"I didn't leave because i stopped loving you, i left because the longer i stayed the less i loved myself." A fanfic in which Dreams biggest Goal is t...