🍋[Various males! x male! rea...

By sadrat3

There are a lot of x female reader and it makes me comfortable to have male reader stories . . Requests OPEN... More

A/n
Zuko (Lee) x Male reader
Daichi x Tall Male reader
Tenma (Tiny Giant) x male reader
Deku
Bakugo
Reki + Langa
Kiyoko
Kirishima
E-boy Yamaguchi + Tukki
Juzo Suzuya
Sugawara
Aged up-Hinita
Miya
Honey + Mori
Kenma
Bokuto + Kuroo
Yuri
Sokka
Corpse
1A boys
Bokuto + Kuroo pt.2
Dabi
Tendou + Wakatoshi Pt.1
Bakugo
Suna
Young Kaoru (Cherry Blossom)
Bakugou + Todoroki + Deku
Dabi
Yaku
Tenma
Karasuno team
Iwaizumi
Zuko + Sokka
Kenma + Kuroo
Boruto
Hey guys!
Gyomei
Kuroo
Kakashi
Sokka Pt2.
Ukai
THANK YOU!! (content coming soon)
Kakashi
Oikawa
Dazai Osamu

All Captians (HQ)

10.4K 168 67
By sadrat3

A/N: Thank you for 1k!

Idol AU

(Y/N)'s Pov

My boyfriend's are a very popular boy band group. They have been overseas on their new tour. They suddenly gained popularity and fans and they became really busy.

But suddenly their manager suggested a tour and they couldn't pass up the offer. I wasn't mad or upset about them traveling, we would always have late night calls, well more like mid day for them. And sometimes they would send me gifts in packages, but it's been almost a year since I was able to even touch my boyfriends.

They say they're coming back this week so I, as a wonderful boyfriend, has decided to make them an awesome welcome back party! It'll be just us so we can catch up.

I hum and set up the streamers at the front door, I already made all their favorite foods and I hid their presents upstairs.

Now I just need them to show up, I climb down the ladder and put it away in the hallway storage closet.

As I close the door I hear the doorbell and I squeal, "They're here!" I yell and quickly rush to open the door. I stand by the door and make sure I look presentable. I smooth out the pink love apron they all got me as a gift and I take a deep breath.

I open the door, "Welcome hom..." I was interrupted by a flow of people entering the house and walking to each other.

"Wha-what are you doing? Who are you people?!" I ask and they keep flowing in, ignoring me.

I see they start to eat the food I made and mess up the balloons I placed. "Where are my boyfriends. And who are you people?" I ask the crowd they all turn to look at me and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine guys! Keep having fun!" I hear a familiar voice. I turn and it's Daichi, I gasp and pull him into a tight hug "Daichi! I missed you!" I say and bury my face into his chest. "I missed you too, my prince." he says and kisses the top of my head.

"Ha! I convinced Ushi to carry all of our luggage inside- HEy! I want hugs." I hear another familiar voice.

I pull away from Daichi and see Oikawa glaring at me with his hands on his hips. I ran to him and hugged him too, "I missed you my little love bug."he says.

"Hey has anyone seen (Y/N)? Oh there he is!" Bokuto yell's and snaches me out of Oikawa's arms, "Hey!" Oikawa yelp's.

"I missed you baby bird!" Bokuto says, spinning me around, I giggle and he stops spinning me.
"I missed you guys too but who are these people?' I ask as the guests tear apart my decorations and put on loud music.

"They're our friends from overseas!" I hear Kuroo say, I feel him kiss the back of my neck and I shiver.

"But this was supposed to be your private party. F-for just us...." I say, a little sad. This was gonna be so perfect, then they invited all their friends....and didn't even call beforehand.

"What you say? The music is getting pretty loud!" Bokuto yells over the loud music.

I sigh, I got to stop being selfish, they just wanna hang out with their friends, I can suck it up for tonight.

"I'll go get the drinks!" I yell to them and head over to the kitchen. Man, I'm gonna have to clean this mess tomorrow. I open the cabinet with the alcohol and try to reach.

"Which one of those stupid tall men put the drinks this high?" I huff, I can just barely touch the bottle with my fingertips.

I feel someone come up behind me and reach the bottle for me. I stop reaching and turn to look at them. "Hi bunny." Ushijima says and puts the bottle down. "Hi Waka!" I say and get on my tiptoes to give him a peck on the lips, "I missed you." he says. "I missed you too. Can you grab that other bottle?" I ask and he grabs the other bottle and I grab some plastic cups.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

God I feel like I'm in college all over again, being dragged to parties only to stand in a corner with a drink.

I tried to get close to them and talk to them but they were having fun with their friends, and I didn't want to ruin that.

I sigh and go up stairs and go to my bedroom, I lock the door and flop onto my bed. This was supposed to be our day.

I feel sadness well up in my stomach, I'll just talk to them tomorrow I guess.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

I wake up to the light hitting my face and the smell of bacon. 

I unlock the door and head downstairs to see my boyfriends making breakfast, "What are you guys doing?" I ask and rub my eyes. They stay silent and continue to make breakfast, "So are we gonna talk about last night?" I ask and sit on a stool at the counter.

They all grew tense but continued to do what they were doing, I sigh "Guess not."

It was silent for a moment, all you could hear was the breakfast cooking and the clinking of plates being set on the table. But soon there was an interruption, "Look baby bird," Bokuto starts, "We didn't know you'd throw us a private party we thought you'd like to meet our new friends." he says and runs his fingers through his hair.

"But you didn't think to call me beforehand and, I don't know, tell me you were bringing a whole party of people?!" I say and pout, "I was in my apron!" I say.

"The apron was cute." Waka says and turns away from the pancakes.

"The apron was embarrassing!" I say and cross my arms.

"Ok I admit we didn't 100% think that through." Daichi says and turns off the stove and transfers the food onto a plate.

"YOU, didn't think that through, don't categorize me with you." Oikawa says and takes a strawberry.

"What do you mean don't categorize you?!" Kuroo asks and slams down the plate he was holding.

Then they all start arguing, "Ok, ok, ok!" I yell and they all stop, "Stop fighting, I forgive you, you nimrods." I giggle and they all come to hug me.

We sat and ate breakfast before I remembered the gifts I got them, "Oh! I got you guys gifts!" I say and run upstairs and collect their presents.

I hand them all a bag with a stuffed animal that reminds me of them.

For bokuto and owl, Kuroo has a cat, Daichi a crow, Waka an eagle, and Oikawa an alien, because they're his favorite.

"Thank you Baby bird!" Bokuto yells and hugs me tight. "We also got you gifts." Kuroo says and they all go upstairs to get their presents for me.

We move the gift exchange to the couch, Oikawa hands me his bag first, "For us to use later." he winks. I nervously look into the bag and see lingerie and cat ears. I quickly close the bag and blush, "You're such an idiot Oikawa." I yell and he snickers.

Next was Daichi who handed me a small box. I opened the lid and it was a pretty heart necklace with a jewel in the middle. I gasp "I love it Daichi!" I say and hug him. "I'm glad you like it my prince." he chuckles.

Then came ushi who gave me a giant bunny plush wrapped in a bow, "For my baby bunny." he says. I smile and peck him on his forehead. "Thank you Waka." I say

Next Kuroo hands me another small box with a wide smirk, I look at him suspiciously and open the box. It was a dog collar that said 'Daddy's Kitten'.

I blush and close the box, "Wh-where did you get this?" I ask. The rest of the boys looked at us confused. His smirk grows impossibly wider, "Pet.Co." he says and snickers. "Y-you're an idiot." I say and put the box aside.

And lastly Bokuto who handed me the largest bag, I gave him a questioning look. "I didn't know which one to get! So I got both." he says and gives me a lopsided grin. I open the bag and see a bunch of bunched up fabric.

I pull out the one covered in strawberries, I pull out the strawberry dress. I gasp, "This is popular and expensive! Where did you get it?" I ask. Bokuto shrugs, "I have no idea. Pull out the other one!" he says, excited. I neatly put the dress aside and pulled out yet again another dress, a sailor dress. I can feel all of their eyes imagining me in this dress.

I sigh and put it down, "Thank you for the presents you guys!" I say.

"Anything for you, love bug." Oikawa says and flops onto the couch. We all follow suit and Daichi grabs the remote, "Let's all watch a movie and relax." he says, we all hum in agreement and cuddle together.

٩꒰๑ '∇'๑꒱۶ ·˚*୨୧꒰∗ɞ̴̶̷ु ·̮ ूɞ̴̶̷∗꒱୨୧*˚·

That was super long...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 1.6K 27
Welp if no one is gonna continue to fill out the void for us bois then I will. Requests are open! pls, be patient as I type slow.
341K 7.2K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
662K 16.3K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
558K 8K 48
⚠️(CLOSED REQUESTS!!!!!)⚠️ Just a bunch of My Hero Academia oneshots! I'll do any character in the series, just leave a request. I'll do Male, Fema...