.:•[] Belly rubs []•:. TodoBa...

By RamBeeGotNoSleep

Normally, nothing except a scolding would calm Bakugou down after lashing out with anger at someone or someth... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2 (SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!)

879 11 2
By RamBeeGotNoSleep

Todoroki's POv:

The training was pretty boring today. Bakugou didn't show up until the last minute, and it seemed like he had been... Crying if you looked closely at his eyes and the stains in his cheeks. His throat sounded sore and hoarse too.

I wonder what happened. What caused all of this. Was it me? Was it school? Was it something going on at home he couldn't escape from or something in his head? These thoughts nagged at me all day.

I was truly worried about him like he was my last resort or something. What was going on?

Third Person POV:

Bakugou quickly took off his hero costume. He threw his clothes and accessories everywhere, not caring where they went or how they ended up. He had gotten changed in the showers of the boy's locker room like he always did. He didn't want to be judged and bullied or some shit. He opened the curtain of the shower, revealing his wrinkled and ill-taken care of school uniform that he put on in a rush. 

"Hey, bro! How are-"

"Don't talk to me Shitty Hair", Bakugou grumbled to the enthusiastic redhead that greeted him, walking right past him and heading for the door.

"Is something wrong?", Kirishima asked, turning to Katsuki with a hurt and confused face.

He didn't get a response, only a flip of the bird and the slamming of a door.

Todoroki had just finished getting changed, and he was beyond worried about his friend. Not that Bakugou would admit he even had friends besides Kirishima, and even then, he wouldn't admit that either.

Kirishima reached his arm out and made a confused noise, not sure what to do. Shoto put his hand in his shoulder, swiftly saying, "I'll handle it" before he left the room without question.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

"Bakugou," Shoto said, making the blond he was following behind flinch and turn around.

"What do you want, Icy-Hot bastard?", Katsuki yelled, setting off a few sparks from his hands and getting in a ready position.
Todoroki just stood there and sighed, rolling his eyes slightly as he thought of what to say.
"You don't have to be so defensive around me. I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. I just want to know what's going on with you"

"Nothing is going on! I'm fine", Bakugou scoffed, deactivating his quirk and slipping his hands into his pockets as he fixated his eyes to the floor.

"You haven't been acting yourself recently. I can tell that somethings been on your mind. I won't tell anyone else", Shoto said as he took a few steps forward, now just a foot away from the shorter male.

Bakugou bit the inside of his cheek, trying to keep whatever he was thinking from spilling out of his mouth.

He really couldn't get rid of this bastard, can he?

"Fine. I'm tired of you pestering me, anyway. I like someone, now leave me alone"

Todoroki was stunned. Bakugou, liking someone?? But, who? And would they even like him back? What does this mean?

Todoroki felt like someone was aggressively pulling on his heart stings and snipping them off. He's never felt like this before about anyone. He doesn't know what love feels like, yet he has a feeling he had a crush on someone.

That person making him feel butterflies in his stomach flutter whenever they're close or stare at them lovingly with those ruby eyes, or giving swift comebacks that never hurt his feelings, only making them stronger for him. Or whenever they fight and train together, and whenever they touch, it's like fireworks are being set off. Or whenever Todoroki would get lost in their looks and get so distracted he'd have to pinch the inside of this thigh.

Was this what love felt like?

"Wait, Bakugou!", Shoto called out, reaching out his hand as he realized Bakugou was walking away.

"Mm...", Katsuki grumbled, turning back around with more anger on his face than usual.

"You wanna fight or something? Cuz' you're really starting to piss me off, Half'n'Half!"

Todoroki thought for a moment, then nodded, putting his hand down. Bakugou was actually surprised. This bastard actually wanted to fight him? Now?!

"What time?", Bakugou smirked, getting his fists ready inside his pant pockets.

"Now, if that's okay. Preferably outside, in the backyard of the dorms", Shoto explained calmly, a small smile on his face, which was rare.

"Damn, you're serious. Alright, I'll let you change and to let me change. I don't feel like spending money to repair these shitty uniforms", Bakugou scoffed, thinking back on how he had to do that before.

"Alright. It's a deal then"

And they both shook hands, even with Katsuki's reluctance.

~==~=~=~=~=~==~=~=~=~=~=~=~~=

Bakugou got changed into his classic old skull T-shirt and some baggy pants with a belt and his two convers that he always forgets he owns.

Todoroki wore a white T-shirt with a grey button-up over it open. He also had some blue ripped jeans that were slightly too big on him and two red and white shoes.

The two both stood a few meters away, facing each other, waiting for the other to make a move.

"You ready, stupid Icy-Hot?", Bakugou smirked as he got in a ready position, crouching down slightly with his hands setting off warm-up sparks.

Todoroki gave the other a nod, putting one foot in front of the other and setting off his ice quirk in some places to get ready.

They both lunged at each other, Shoto only using his fire a bit when he couldn't use his ice. Bakugou using punches and kicks when his hands got too warm for him to handle. Shoto made a wall of ice and swiftly slid won it, using his fire to melt the ice and create water to make the sand and dirt they were fighting on damp and moist so Bakugou wasn't able to go in that area.

Katsuki pounced at the bi-coloured boy, shooting up into the air and using a move Shoto's seen many times. He turned to his right side was facing the blond that was throwing himself at him to make a wall, but he didn't have time. Katsuki set off his quirk in surprise when he knocked his opponent over and landed in some grass and rocks.

The two breathed for a bit, Bakugou laying on Todoroki and not moving much. Bakugou panted and laid the side of his face on Shoto's chest, his arms lazily hanging off both of them with the back of his palms on the dirt. He had his legs in between Shoto's, Todoroki's being bent and keeping the other in place.

Bakugou could hear the taller's heartbeat become slower and calmer the more they stayed still and just breathed. He's never been like this with someone. He's never laid on top of someone and felt so... Calm? Soft? Comforted? He didn't know.

He hadn't realized his stomach was laying on Shoto's left hand. It was being squished in between both of them, so he decided to move it to be more comfortable.

He stopped when he heard a whine and felt a shuffle from the blond on top of him. Well, that was new.

"Are you okay?", Todoroki asked, keeping his hand still.

"Can you...mm", Bakugou squirmed, unsure if he should continue his sentence.

"Can I do what?", Shoto innocently asked, trying to keep the other as comfortable physically and mentally as he could, he knew he needed comfort out of all people.

"Rub? Please?", Bakugou moved his head to get a look at the other's face, blushing ever so slightly at getting lost in his heterochromia eyes.
Todoroki was beyond confused now. What did he mean? He felt his face heat up, which was new to him.

"Sure, but what?", He asked in a softer voice than usual.

Bakugou looked away and whined, clearly not wanting to say it. Shoto got concerned, so he figured he'd try something. He heated his left hand just a little bit and moved his slightly. He stopped when he heard another noise from Katsuki and seeing him calm. He didn't notice how tense he was before.

"Can we go inside?", Bakugou asked. He sounded so tired and done with everything.

"Sure", Todoroki smiled, piling up Bakugou in his arms and heading for the dorm building. He didn't care about the bit of ice he led ton the dirt, it wasn't much so the heat of the day would melt it by the time night arrives.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
(Just a quick reminder, this is gonna be romantic in a moment, trust me! And this is all completely NON-SEXUAL!  I don't wanna deal with that :') )
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Shoto somehow managed to get Katsuki inside without disturbing him. He held him like a baby which he thought was cute, even though Katsuki found it embarrassing. They were alone so it was fine.

Bakugou didn't mind being carried. He preferred it. They were just finished with training and then went to fight behind the dorms. And he's had a rough day, so obviously there'd be no point in complaining about being held.

He was set down in his bed.
"Is this okay? Do you want to be somewhere else?", Shoto asked, standing by the side of the bed and lightly having his left hand slipped into Bakugous.

Katsuki sat up and sighed. "Uhm... Can we go to your room? My room is too cold", He asked with hesitation. Shoto nodded and asked if he could pick him up again before doing so, getting a "Sure" as a response.

Shoto laid on his side, his head on his pillow and Bakugou on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Shoto stared at Katsuki's ruby eyes, dreaming about him. It was silent for a bit before he spoke up "Did you want me to give you belly rubs? Was that it?", Todoroki asked, feeling nervous when the blond next to him tensed up.

"Y...yeah... Actually", Bakugou admitted, turning red and turning away to hide his face.

"Okay," Shoto was glad the other turned, so he couldn't see his smile. "Do you want me to use my quirk to heat my hand? I know this room isn't as warm as you might've wanted, I'm assuming", He got a hum and a nod as an answer. He gently placed his hand over Bakugou's stomach, slowly running circles and lines with his palm as he used his fire quirk ever so slightly. He didn't want to end up burning a hole into his clothes. He noticed how Katsuki got softer and he looked less angry. He closed his eyes and took slow breaths, putting his fists on his chest. Shoto couldn't help but think he was cute doing this. He or closer to the shorter, placing his arm under the spiky boy's head. He got a smile of approval and leaned into him.

"Is this okay? Are you comfortable?"

He got back a nod and a shuffle from his legs. He didn't seem to mind this at all, Bakugou seemed like he actually enjoyed it.
After a few moments of silence, it was broken by another question.

"So, can you tell me who you like?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
660K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
186K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...