Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

03- Times Square

862 25 78
By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n woke up the next morning tangled in Adrian's arm's. She got up and made her way downstairs to see Emilia sitting at the table with her head down. "Goodmorning." said Y/n as Emilia lifted her head and turned around to look at her.

"Wouldn't say it's a good morning." said Emilia as Y/n went to go sit down next to her, Emilia handed her a newspaper to see Miles and Elijah on the front cover.

Actor Elijah Ramirez and random fight in front of Model Emilia Morales house! Reporter's say that Emilia referred to the man as "Miles". He attacked Elijah while Emilia tried to separate them. Reporters then say that Elijah shoved Emilia and said "It was all her fault", her neck was covered in bruises, so what really happened last night?

"Oh wow.." said Y/n as she turned to look at Emilia.

"Ive been getting nonstop calls, Marcel called me as well asking what caused Miles to lash out but I wasn't going to tell him what happened.. I just said that Miles and him had an altercation." said Emilia setting her head back down on the table.

"Merlin, well maybe Elijah won't bother you anymore? I still think you should move back to London, E. You aren't running away, you're hurting here more than London." said Y/n setting the paper down, Emilia sighed and looked at the house elves. "And if you're worried about leaving the house elf's take them with you!"

"Do you know Legilimency." said Emilia turning to look at her friend with a smile, Y/n chuckled and narrowed her eyebrows.

"No but I know you." said Y/n as Emilia smiled and sighed.

"I don't think I can go back.. my parents are going to say they told me so and I really don't want to hear it. You know how they so claimed to care about me before I was leaving, yeah they haven't visited once. They told me I was going to regret moving back over here and I don't want to hear it." said Emilia as she seen Graham come down the stairs, shirtless.

Y/n turned around and looked at him as she quickly turned back to Emilia as they started giggling. "Whats so funny this early?" said Graham stretching.

"Graham! Help me convince Emilia to move back to London!" said Y/n as Graham sat down next to them, Emilia rolled her eyes and cracked a smile.

"You should move back Emilia, move away from that git." said Graham as Emilia turned to look at Y/n, Graham looked down at the paper and rose his eyebrows. "Blimey."

"Go put a shirt on before Adrian wakes up and yells at you." said Emilia with a laugh taking the paper from his hand.

"Oh yeah, he does get jealous, doesn't he. Y/n doesn't know how to kept her eyes to herself." said Graham joking as he got up.

"Oh yeah ha ha you're so funny, Graham." said Y/n as she laughed, Adrian was coming down the stairs as Emilia snorted.

"Oh no it's to late!" said Emilia as they laughed, Adrian made a face and turned to look at a shirtless Graham and made face.

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" said Adrian as he walked over to Y/n and covered her eyes, Graham rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"She was already got a good look." said Graham as Emilia and Y/n chuckled, Adrian rolled his eyes and let go on Y/n as he kissed her on the cheek.

"I still think you're better looking." said Y/n as Emilia and Graham looked at each other and made throwing up noises as Adrian cracked a smile. "Oh stop it you two."

"Who am I kidding, I missed Y/n and Adrian. Now Adrian won't be such an asshole." said Emilia as Adrian gave her a look.

"Don't think i'm happy with you, I'm still mad about yesterday E." said Adrian as Emilia looked down and sighed.

"Well that isn't going to be happening anymore right? Because you're moving back to London." said Y/n as Adrian rose his eyebrows.

"Are you really?" asked Adrian.

"No, Y/n's just trying to convince me." said Emilia as Y/n rolled her eyes, Emilia looked down at her watch and looked back up. "Why don't we go and get ready and we can go out and eat breakfast and head to Times Square?"

"What exactly is Times Square?" said Graham as Emilia smiled.

"It's just a bunch of buildings and stuff, shopping and giant billboards, oh you'll see." said Emilia as she got up. "It's still pretty early so by the time we're all ready, everything will be open."

"You sure you want to go out after this paper?" said Graham as he held it up, Adrian grabbed it and rose his eyebrows.

"Yeah, i'm not going to let some stupid paper stop me from showing my friends around." said Emilia as she and the others went up the stairs, they gave her a look. "I'm going to go wake Miles up, wonder why he's sleeping so much."

"Mhmmm." Adrian said looking at Emilia walk into Miles room, he turned to Y/n and snuck a kiss as Graham rolled his eyes and entered his room.

"Hey Miles, wake up." said Emilia as she sat down next to him, he groaned and covered his face as she cracked a smile. "Get dressed as well."

Emilia got up as Miles reached for her hand, she looked back to see his eye closed and his face held a smile. "Why are you the one awake early?" said Miles softly.

"Ive been awake." said Emilia sitting back down, he sat up and looked at her, rubbing his eyes. "We're going to go out to eat so why don't you get ready."

"This early?" asked Miles, Emilia nodded as he sighed and uncovered himself. "I'm still tired."

"Well the time zones are different." said Emilia with a smile, he smiled and moved her hair behind her ear.

"You know I did really miss seeing you in the morning with your crazy hair." said Miles as he got up, Emilia held back her smile as she looked down.

"Well I'll let you get dressed." said Emilia as she got up and walked out of his room and closed the door.

———

Adrian was putting on his clothes as Y/n walked into his room and locked the door as he turned around and looked at her. "Well hello." said Adrian as she smiled.

"I need help changing." said Y/n as she showed him two different outfits, he gave her a look as she smiled. He moved the clothes out of her hands and pulled her in by her waist.

"I think you'll look better without them." said Adrian as he pulled her into a passionate kiss, his hands ran down her body, picking her up and setting her on the bed.

"We can't do this right now." pulled away Y/n as Adrian kissed her neck. "It's E's house."

"We use to do it back in the other house." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled and looked at him.

"You're right." said Y/n getting on top of him, he looked at his watch and chuckled as she pulled his shirt off. "It's been too long."

"Honestly." said Adrian as he pulled off her pants, he ran his hands on her thigh as she kissed his neck and unbuttoned his pants. They switched as Adrian pulled down her shirt, sucking on her chest while his free hand was finding its way in her underwear. A house elf opened the door as they turned to look at it.

"Oh my! I was AH!" said the house elf running into the door.

"What is going- oh!" said Emilia pulling the house elf and closing the door as Adrian and Y/n looked at each other beet red in the face. "Sorry guys!!"

"Oh yes please forgive me! I didn't know! I should've knocked!" said the worried house elf from outside of the door, Adrian and Y/n cracked a smile as Adrian fell into her neck.

"Maybe it's not the right time." said Adrian as he kissed her neck, she giggled as he got off her and handed her back her clothes. "This one is nice."

She cracked a smile and took off her shirt as Adrian ran his hands against her stomach and brought her closer as she took off her bra. Adrian smiled as she moved and put on her top. "Nice?" said Y/n as Adrian nodded.

Y/n's fit

"Oh I hope these American's know how to fight." said Adrian as he pulled her back in wrapping his hands around her waist.

Adrian's fit

———
Miles fit

Miles walked out of the of his room and into Emilia's to see her having her back towards him with bruises, he took a deep breathe as she turned around. "Um there's something called knocking." said Emilia as she held her hands to her chest only having a bra on.

He closed the door as she narrowed her eyebrows, he grabbed the potion on her vanity and handed it to her. "You have bruises on your back E.." said Miles as Emilia looked down and grabbed the potion.

"Oh- I guess I- thanks.." said Emilia as she looked away.

"Don't feel bad about me seeing that... ok? It's not your fault.." said Miles as he moved closer, she quickly wiped a tear from her face as he swallowed hard and pulled her into his chest.

"I wish you never knew about this." said Emilia softly in his chest. He pulled away and looked at her as she looked down.

"Here.. i'll help you.." said Miles as he grabbed the potion, he moved her hair away as she turned around. He looked at the bruises and ran his hand against them with the potion as they healed, she flinched at his touch as his nose twitched. He set the potion down as she turned around to him. "I promise i'm not going to hurt you.."

"I know.. I know." said Emilia as she moved away from him and quickly put on her shirt, Miles sat on her bed as he looked at her and sighed.

Emilia's Fit

"Move back to London." said Miles as he grabbed her hand, she looked at him and sighed. "Move back E, come back and i'll protect you.. you won't get hurt.. I promise."

"I don't need protection, Miles. I'm a grown adult, I can take care of myself." said Emilia as she moved out of his reach. "I don't need you to pity me."

"You know that's not what i'm doing, I know you can.. but Emilia whats been happening.. that's not ok. I don't want you being here with him anymore, i'm begging you. Move back." said Miles as she looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I'm begging you..."

"Miles please.." said Emilia softly as he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.

"Please come back.. for me.. do this for me. Maybe I should have loved harder...Put up more of a fight then you wouldn't have left.. you would still be in London.. safe... with me." said Miles as his eyes watered. She placed her hands on his cheek and looked at him softly. "Please.. you wouldn't have been... nobody would have been hurting you.."

"Miles.. stop it.." trembled Emilia's voice as she hugged him. He hugged her tightly as he laid his head on her chest, tears falling down both of their faces.

"I need you to come back to London.. I don't care if this means you're done with modeling, you're not going to stay here anymore. I will murder him Emilia, he hurt you.. physically.. he hit you.. your neck was bloody purple yesterday, E." said Miles as she looked at him seeing the tears fall down his eyes. "You couldn't possibly do anything do deserve that E.. why did you let him.."

"Miles you don't get it... I didn't let him. Do you think I really wanted to get hit." said Emilia as she let a small smile escape her mouth as he looked at her.

———
Graham's fit

Y/n and Adrian were coming out of the room to see Graham by Emilia's door, leaning against the wall. They narrowed their eyebrows and heard Miles voice. "Then? Why did you stay.. why didn't you leave." they heard Miles say, Y/n and Adrian looked at each other as Graham's nose twitched.

"I didn't know what to do.." said Emilia softly, Adrian looked at Graham as Y/n looked down. "He.. reminded me of you.. Y/n.. Adrian.. the twins.. at first. He had Y/n's way of making things better.. Adrian's sternness, the twins sense of humor, Graham's kindness and the way your cared about me.."

"Don't compare us to that." said Miles in a surprise tone. "He doesn't care about you like I do, I would never touch like that."

"Of course I'm not.. it was just something that reminded me of you Miles.." said Emilia as Y/n looked at the two boys. "And the others."

"We shouldn't be-" said Y/n but Adrian covered her mouth, she gave him a look as they continued to listen.

"You have to understand it wasn't all like that before.. ok? He wasn't an asshole before and i'm not justifying what he's done so don't give me that face. I blamed myself. I thought it was my fault. I felt ashamed for letting myself get into that situation in the first place." said Emilia softly barely loud enough for the others to hear.

"Emilia I still don't understand why.. how.. you let him. Why didn't you tell anyone.. tell me.. I would've done something.. I would've came or something." said Miles.

"And what where you going to do? Hit him? More violence? That's not what I needed Miles." said Emilia. "Look, everything is fine now okay? Please just don't worry.."

"How do you not want me to worry? Emilia.. he could be sent to Azkaban." said Miles softly.

"Muggles don't go to Azkaban, Miles." said Emilia as Y/n moved Adrian hand and pulled the both of them.

"We shouldn't be listening to that, it's a conversation between them two. If Emilia wants us to know what happened then she'll tell us." said Y/n as she pulled them down the stairs.

"Oh come on Y/n, you're telling me you don't want to know what was going on in their heads?" said Graham as he looked at her. "Or did you already know? She told she didn't she?"

"Don't be stupid, Graham. You think if Emilia would have told me I wouldn't have told her parents or something?!" said Y/n as Adrian looked at the both of them.

"You know everything, I would have thought." said Graham in a tone as Adrian looked at him.

"Ok stop it, Y/n would've told somebody if she knew. I get you're angry but don't take it out on her, when she's just as worried as you are." said Adrian as he seen Miles and Emilia coming down the stairs.

"Are you guys ready?" asked Emilia as she grabbed her sunglasses, Miles eyes were red as they looked at him causing him to look away. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, fine right?" said Adrian as he turned to look at Y/n and Graham who were glaring at each other, he grabbed Y/n's hand as she turned to look at him.

"Oh yeah yeah, fine." said Y/n, Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and opened the door to the house, she turned around to see them as she cracked a smile.

"Well come on, I can't wait to show you guys around!" said Emilia as she pulled Y/n out of the front door and put on her sunglasses. "So what do you guys want to do first, well after breakfast!"

"Is there a Gringotts here?" asked Adrian as Emilia chuckled.

"Well it's a type of Gringotts, American wizards don't use Galleon, Sickles nor knuts, they use Dragots." said Emilia as they walked down the streets. "We'll have to go into the Congress if you want to do that."

They walked to a building as Emilia took off her glasses and the man opened the door, the others followed in revealing the Congress. "Blimey, very different from the Ministry, isn't it." said Y/n as Emilia nodded.

"Miss Morales! Are you leaving again!" said a voice causing everyone to turn around. "And who must these people be?"

"Oh they're my friends from London, no i'm not leaving. Just came to exchange some money, excuse me Mr. President." said Emilia as she nodded her head, the others jaw dropped and did the same.

"The president??" said Miles as he walked faster to catch up to Emilia who smiled, Y/n and Adrian exchanged looks and smiled.

"Yeah, he's alright I guess. Every time he seems me he's ask about me going to London and my dad." said Emilia as she walked to another door. "Alright, the bank."

The four had got their money and were making their way out of the Congress when they walked down further of the streets. "Do you not drive here?" asked Y/n as Emilia shook her head no.

"Merlin no. There's no point in having a car, the streets are too busy." said Emilia as she pointed to the street. "I usually apparate but if i'm with a muggle I'll call a taxi. Stay out of paparazzi's way as well, they're quite annoying."

"Oh merlin I know, walking anywhere in London is a hassle." said Y/n as Emilia agreed, the boys looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Nobody told you two to become some top shot models now." said Adrian as he wrapped his arm around Y/n and smiled.

"That's the thing! I don't even model. It was just that one time." said Y/n as Emilia smiled.

"Oh yeah I forgot you're going to become an Auror." said Adrian, Emilia turned around and looked at her surprised.

"Are you really! How is it going?" asked Emilia

"Fine fine.. I need one more year of training, since what happened last year and how Voldemort was interfering with the Ministry, it was a lot. Your dad thinks i'll be a great Auror, he says I might have a spot in his top men." said Y/n as Emilia nodded.

"You've always been good at dueling! I wouldn't surprised!" said Emilia nudging her with a smile.

They walked into a restaurant and were seated quickly. "Emilia! It's a pleasure to have you in today! You aren't join with Elijah today?" asked a man who came up to the table.

"Heh.. no.. no I'm not." said Emilia as she felt her friends stare at her. "This is the owner.. Henry Jackson, these are my friends who visited from London, Y/n, Adrian, Graham and Miles."

"Oh yes, I seen you in the paper.. what was happening with you and Elijah." said Henry as Emilia looked at him.

"Oh dad leave them alone." said a beautiful dark hair girl with green eyes. "It's good to see you Emmy, been wondering where you went."

"I didn't know you where back! When did you get back?" asked Emilia as she got up and hugged the girl. "Guys this is Mia, she's Henry's daughter."

Graham was staring at her as Adrian nudged him and chuckled. "Don't fall in love with another American." whispered Adrian as Y/n chuckled.

"Oh you must be Y/n! Emilia's told me so much about you, I just got back from Texas and I was hoping in seeing you but Lauren told me you went to London and Elijah said you two broke up.. about time." said Mia as Emilia chuckled awkwardly. "Oh and you must Miles right, Emilia did say you were incredibly handsome."

"Actually.. thats Adrian. That's Miles." said Emilia with a chuckled, Y/n looked up at the girl as Adrian looked at her and chuckled.

"Aww don't get jealous." said Adrian as he gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my god! I didn't mean to.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to-" panicked the girl as Y/n cracked a smile.

"No worries, you're just going to make his head grow bigger." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"And then you must be Graham, Emilia did say you were the shy one." said Mia as Graham cracked a smile and turned to look at Emilia.

"Seems like Emilia likes to talk about us." said Y/n as Emilia rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Oh yes! When she first came back to the states she's constantly talked about you all!" said Mia turning to Miles as Emilia made a face. "Especially about you."

"Has she?" said Miles cracking a smile. Emilia gave Mia a face causing her to smile.

"Well I better be off now, someone will come take your orders in a bit! It was nice seeing you!" said Mia as she handed them menus and walked away smiling as Emilia shook her head and smiled.

"So you're moving back right?" said Y/n as Emilia shot her a look. "Oh come on E!"

They spent the rest of the day in and out of stores while the boys complained, finally getting annoyed of them they went back to Emilia's. "It's quite late isn't it?" said Miles as he looked down at his watch.

"Your time is wrong Miles." said Emilia with a smile as he made a face. She pointed to another clock in her house that showed the time. "Oh, well i'm going to shower."

"I as well, the weather here is weird." said Adrian as they went up the stairs. "Care to join me, Y/n?"

Adrian grinned as Miles chuckled going up the stairs, Emilia smirked as Y/n rolled her eyes. "Tell Miles to join you this time." said Y/n with a smile as Adrian gave her a face and went up the stairs.

"Don't want another accident like the one earlier?" said Emilia with a laugh as Y/n made a face and looked at her.

"Oh shut up." said Y/n with a chuckled. Graham gave her a look as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Whats up with you two?" asked Emilia as she got up and narrowed her eyebrows, opening a bottle of champagne and handing them glasses. "All day you guys been glaring at each other and don't even talk."

"He's just stupid." said Y/n as Graham rolled his eyes.

"Stupid me? Yeah, i'm the stupid one." said Graham as Emilia made a face and looked at him.

"I guess your journey into the toilet really fucked you up in the head." said Y/n as Emilia poured the champagne and rose her eyebrows.

"Hey! We said we would never talk about that again!" said Graham in a offended tone as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Well shut up then!" said Y/n as Emilia handed her and Graham their glasses, she looked at them surprised as he rolled his eyes. Emilia's phone started ringing as she turned around to grabbed it. Y/n stuck up her middle finger to Graham as he glared at her.

"I hope you choke on Adrian." said Graham as Emilia turned around and looked at him surprised.

"I hope I do too!" said Y/n rolling her eyes.

"That's it, what the hell is wrong with you two? You've never been so rude to each other before, ever." said Emilia as she hang up her phone.

"It's nothing E.." said Y/n as Graham made a face.

"Cut the crap." said Graham as they turned to look at him. "Did Y/n know about what was happening to you?"

Emilia made a face as Y/n face palmed and sighed. "You think if Y/n knew it would've still been happening? She would've rushed over here and probably hexed him.." said Emilia as Graham looked away. "I don't want you guys to worry anymore, ok?"

"I won't stop worrying until you move back to London, Emilia." said Y/n, Graham looked at her and sighed.

"Well I'm not moving back. I'm sorry I just can't ." said Emilia getting up, Y/n gave her a look as she watched Emilia make her way up the stairs. "Goodnight."

"She's so stubborn, once something is in her mind she won't take it out." said Graham as Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at him. She as well got up and made her way up the stairs to see Adrian coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Aw where you coming to join me?" said Adrian as he said pulling her into him. She cracked a smile as a house elf passed by and looked at them causing them to chuckle.

"Seems like you're done with the shower though." said Y/n as she moved away from him.

"I can go for another one." said Adrian following after her.

"If you two don't shut up!" said Miles from his room, making them smiled as Y/n pulled him into the bathroom. They closed the door as he pulled off Y/n top and turned the water on.

Pulling her in closer and kissing her chest and slowly moving down to her stomach. pulling her pants off with it. "You're so beautiful." whispered Adrian moving back up to her lips.

The two moved into the water as he picked her up, kissing her passionately. Their nakeed bodies pressing against each other as the water fell on then. "Fuck me." whispered Y/n. There was so much heat. So much tenderness in the way her body accepted his. For the couple, it's been nearly two years they haven't felt each other's touch, the wonderful feeling they got was overdue for the both of them.

He pulled out of her as she gasped while Adrian ran his hands against her body. "Blimey.." moaned Adrian as he kissed her neck.

"Merlin Adrian." moaned Y/n as Adrian sucked on her chest, his hands around her waist as the hot water steamed up the bathroom.

They finished showering making their way into Adrian's room quickly, Miles was sitting in Emilia's room with her as he stared at her with tears in his eyes while Graham laid in his bed thinking of ways to get Emilia to move back. "The house is quiet, isn't it?" said Adrian as he locked the door.

"Guess everyone's in a mood." said Y/n as she got on top of Adrian. He moved his hands to her thighs and smiled looking up at her.

"Merlin I missed you... you really has some type of spell on me, Y/n/n." said Adrian as Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes. She took the towel off her as Adrian grinned and covered the both of them with the bed sheets. Switching positions, he was now on top of her, teasing her, rubbing his hardness on her until she let soft noises come out her mouth.

Finally, he pulled her forward and slid into her, and her moan was louder than either of them expected. She clamped a hand over her mouth, wide eyed. He did not release her. Instead, he slowed his motion, he began to rock against her, deeper and harder. The bed began to creak, but the both of them not caring. "Blimey Adrian.." moaned Y/n scratching his back.

Adrian pulled out of her, nutting on her stomach and wiped it as they both caught their breathes. "Do you think we're loud?" said Adrian as he kissed her face.

"Hm I don't think so." said Y/n sarcastically as she smiled, Adrian flipped her over, grabbed her waist as she grabbed the sheets of the bed feeling Adrian go in her.

Hi :) Have a nice day <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
80.7K 623 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...