BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S1, E2

26.2K 898 582
By Memesuga01

The hero laughed as he had injured people on him and carrying some in his arms.

Midoriya's eyes were shining brightly.

The blond hero then got on top of the bus, "It's fine now. Why?"

The kid couldn't help but smile widely at his favorite hero.

"Because I am here." The hero said grinning widely.

The green haired put his arm up, "He's so cool! Once I get my quirk, I wanna be like him, too!" Then let out a laugh imitating the hero.

--------

"You should probably give it up." The doctor said, making the green haired boy freeze in shock, dropping his figuring.

-3rd POV-

'Even if that was true...'

"You're below the rejects! You're quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me? What the hell can you do?" Bakugo's voice ran in his head.

'Even if that's what everyone thinks...'

"I'm sorry, Izuku! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

'No, that's not it. That's not it, mom.'

"Don't listen to that pomeranian, Izuku-chan! You will be an amazing hero! With or without a quirk!"

'Thanks (Y/n)-chan. I...Even so, I...'

He then looked up at the hero that was walking away. "Even if I don't have a quirk can I become a hero?" He said as the blond male paused in his steps, "Can even someone without a quirk be like you?" He finished and closed his eyes with a blush on his cheeks anticipating the hero's answer.

"Without a quirk...?" All Might said before he felt a sharp sensation, making him hunch over as smoke appeared around his body. "Oh no, holy shit, goddammit..." He said to himself.

"It might've been because I don't have a quirk, but I'm always made fun of...Maybe that's why...I don't know...But I think saving people is super cool. Saving people with a fearless smile. I want to be the greatest hero, like you...!" Midoriya said looking up at the hero, only to be met with a skinny blond male as the smoke cleared up. After staring for a few seconds, he screamed.

------

"Tatooin Shopping District"

"Welcome"

From an alleyway, a certain villain in a soda bottle woke up.

"Wh-Where am I...? What happened...?"

"Texas Smash!"

"Oh yeah...That bastard...If it weren't for that bastard..." The villain said.

"Hey, Katsuki, aren't you and Midoriya childhood friends?" The black haired male said.

"You went a little overboard today." The other male said as the blond male slightly looked back at them.

"It's his fault for getting in my way, and he's lucky that blind bitch wasn't there to protect him." Bakugo said kicking the bottle that had the villain in, letting the cap fly off.

"Don't let it get to you."

"It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And well...I won't know unless I try..." Midoriya's voice plays in his head.

Bakugo grew angry, "He's an idiot dreaming like a kid!" He said exploding the can in his hand, "Just watching him pisses me off!" Then threw the can to the side.

"Then, why don't we go to the arcade for a change of pace? You'll come, too, right, Katsuki?" His black haired friend asked.

"Yeah."

"Then let's go to the one in front of the station. There's lots of prey there." The other male said.

"You're terrible."

"What?! If we get caught, it'll end up on my record!" The blond male yelled at them, as his friends smiled before their eyes widen and pointed behind the male.

"Hey, look!"

Bakugo looked and saw the villain.

"An invisible cloak with a great quirk!" They said opening their mouth as the blond's eyes widen.

-------

"Y-Y-You're deflating...!" Midoriya said then looked around before looking back at the male, "Wait, up until now...Huh?! Fake? A fake?! You're so skinny!"

"I am All Might..." The tall skinny male said before blood came out his mouth, making the teen scream.

"No way!"

"You know how the guys at the pool are constantly flexing and posturing? It's like that." All Might said wiping his chin.

"No way...! I-It can't be...All Might is fearless...He saves everyone with a smile...He's the greatest..."

The male let out a sigh and looked to the side, "A fearless smile, huh?" He then sat down, "Now that you've seen me like this, young man, make sure you don't write about it online, even accidentally." Then proceed to lift his shirt up to reveal a wound. "It's an injury I got from an enemy's attack five years ago. Half of my respiratory organs were destroyed, and I lost my whole stomach. I've become emaciated from repeated surgeries and the aftereffects. Right now, I can only work as a hero for about three hours a day."

"That can't be...Five years ago...Was that when you fought Toxic Chainsaw?" Said the green haired teen.

"You're well-informed. But a punk like that couldn't defeat me. This fight was not made public to the world. I asked that it not be made public, but give credit to Gojo-san as he was around at the time to help. I will save people with a smile! The Symbol of Peace cannot be daunted by evil. I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me. Pros are always risking their lives. I cannot simply say, "You can become a hero even without a power."" The hero said making the young teen even more shocked before looking at the ground having a forced smile.

"I see..."

The blond male then got up, "If you want to help others, then you could also become a police officer. They're often teased because they get villains delivered to their doorstep, but that is also a fine occupation. Though, there are the sorcerers, young Gojo became one and is an exceptional at exorcising curses. You could probably become one since everyone nowadays can see curses but refuse to become sorcerers." All Might said walking towards the door and opening it before stopping, "It's not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what's realistic, young man." He finished walking out, leaving Midoriya standing there in the roof.

All Might coughed while walking down the stairs, "Now, I need to quickly get this guy..." He looked down at his pants pocket and gasped, then looked around. An explosion was heard, making the male look out the window, "Don't tell me..." Then quickly grabbed his phone pressing on a certain name, "Young Gojo..."

Midoriya looked up and saw smoke in the distance, "A villain! What hero will go to the scene?" He said starting to run towards the door before an image of All Might appeared in his head, making him stop in his tracks.

"I cannot simply say, "You can become a hero even without power.""

The teen then started walking dejectedly.

-------

All Might ran towards the scene of where the villain was.

"Tatooin Shopping District"

"Welcome"

Glass shattered from building window, as fire passed by. People screaming and running as signs fell.

"It's a villain!" A woman yelled out.

Some heroes ran in and saw the villain and in their grip they had Bakugo.

"A child was taken hostage?! You coward!" Death Arms said running towards the villain, before jumping and punching the villain, but they grinned and started to suck in the hero's arm.

"What is this? I can't grab hold!" The male exclaimed trying to grab the villain but ended up thrown back and hitting a shutter door.

"Death Arms!" A hero said running in with another hero, before the one following him ran back. "Crap!" He said and jumped back as the villain threw an arm.

From the roof of a building, (Y/n) was sitting on top of it. She let out a sigh, "Uncle Toshi ran out of time..." She said looking at the said male before looking at the villain and smirking, pulling up her blindfold to show one blue eye, "Ara~ Love when people confuse every curse as a villain nowadays. I'll let this play out a bit before going in to help. This is a second-grade after all."

"Don't come near me!" The villain said before looking at the blond teen, who he had captive, as he got slightly free.

"I won't let sewage like this swallow me" Bakugo yelled out before leaning forwards, "You little—" He said before using his quirk, which made the people cover their eyes from the smoke.

'What power! I've hit the jackpot! With this quirk and power, I can get revenge on that guy!' The villain thought before expanding.

"Woah, what's that?! Could he be a big-shot villain?" A male civilian said.

"She's here! The rookie hero, Mt. Lady!" A female said happily.

The said hero was seen jogging towards the site of the crime before pausing, "W-Wait...I need there to be at least two lanes!" She said.

Bakugo's friends were seen surrounded by fire, before they got wrapped in wood and taken out. "I'm not good with explosions! I'll leave it to someone else for today!" Kamui said running with other people.

"Thanks for that. I have my hands full fighting the fire. The fire truck's not here yet? How are things over there?" Backdraft said putting out the fires.

"He's sticky and hard to grab, and a child with a strong quirk is struggling against him." Death Arms said.

"Thanks to that, it's a minefield. It's hard to do anything against this triple play!" The hero near the male said as they looked at the villain.

Bakugo was grabbed again and his captor raised a hand and brought it down on the heroes, luckily they dodged it.

"Crap!"

"It's no use! There's no one who can take care of this at the scene right now!"

"All we can do is wait for someone with a more suitable quirk!"

Fire bursts from windows as Backdraft continued trying to putting out the fire, "Let's hold back the damage until then!"

"Don't worry, I'm sure someone will be here soon!" Kamui said bringing someone up to the roof a building that held more people, "I feel bad for that child, but he'll just have to bear it a little longer."

"Damn it! If only I had enough power to blow that guy away!"

Back where the people were safer, they kept on watching as All Might arrived at the scene.

"Hey, doesn't it look kinda bad?"

"You can do it, heroes!"

People said as the blond male looked and saw the villain, making his eyes widen.

'It was back then! I was too distracted by my time limit! I can't believe I made a mistake like this after admonishing that fan. And where is Young Gojo...She should've dealt with that by now. Pathetic...Pathetic...' He thought gripping his wound that was under from shirt.

------

Midoriya was walking on the sidewalk as he was looking down at his damaged notebook. 

"He still can't face reality, even though he's already a third year in junior high."

"It's time for you to think seriously about your future."

"You also have to consider what's realistic." 

Voices said in the teen's head as he closed the notebook and let out a sigh, 'Even a top pro said it.' He thought with teary eyes, 'Don't cry! You knew, didn't you? The reality. You knew. That's why you were trying so desperately. You were averting your eyes, not looking at reality.' A rumble then interrupted his train of thoughts and look, 'Is this where the explosion earlier was...? Hang on, does that mean I came out of habit without noticing?' He then proceeded to cross the road and join the crowd of people.

'Stop it. It'll just feel meaningless right now.' He moved his head a few time before his eyes widen, 'Why's that guy here?! Did it get away from All Might?! Did he drop it? If he did...' He then spoke out loud, "...then it's my fault..."

"Why aren't the heroes doing anything?" Someone asked.

"They can't. Apparently the villain caught a junior high schooler. It's been like that for a while."

Midoriya overheard them and turned back to the scene, 'Caught...? It's been like that for a while? How can they bear that suffocation? I thought I'd die after a few seconds. Wow...'

"Anyway, wasn't that villain the one All Might was chasing earlier?"

"All Might? No way! He's here?"

"I think I saw him earlier."

"Seriously?! Then what's All Might doing?!"

The said hero looked down at the ground, while the green haired teen was covering mouth with his hands, as he started to shake.

'It's my fault...! He can't do anything!' 

'Pathetic...'

'He can't catch that guy. All we can do is wait for a hero with a more suitable quirk!'

All Might gripped his shirt more, 'Pathetic...'

'Do your best! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!'

'Pathetic!'

'Help will arrive soon!'

'Pathetic!'

'Someone...A hero...will soon...' Midoriya thought as he looked at his childhood friend, who looked up and opened his eyes, that showed pain, making Midoriya's eyes widen even more and dropping his notebook.

He ran through the crowd, making All Might's eyes widen along with the heroes and (Y/n)'s, who was still watching from the roof of a building, before she let out a smile, "You can be a hero, Izuku-chan...You just need a little push. I'll step in soon."

"Idiot! Stop! Stop!" Death Arms yelled out with his arm outstretched, watching the teen run towards the villain.

"That brat..." The villain said.

"Deku..." Bakugo said opening his eyes.

'Why did I run out? What am I doing? Why?!' The green haired teen thought before the villain raised their hand.

"Die in an explosion!"

'What do I do? What do I do at a time like this?' He thought thinking back to his notebook.

"Pre-emptive Binding Lacquered Chain Prison: Quickly stretch out arms (vines) to make the opponent flinch back, and then use that opening to restrain them"

'Page 25!' He thought taking off his backpack and throwing it at the villain, that hit their face and lean up as Bakugo's face was free and he started to cough.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya said and started to try and grip the villain.

"Why are you here?!" The blond male yelled at him.

"My legs moved on their own! I don't know why, though!"

The villain covered the male's mouth again.

'I think there were various reasons.'

"You should probably give it up."

"It's my fault..."

"How can you even stand in the same ring as me?"

"I think you're cool, Izuku-chan!"

"He's so cool!"

"Unless I try..."

"Kacchan!"

"It's been my goal..."

"I'll do my best!"

"He saves everyone with a smile..."

'But at that moment...'

He looked at Bakugo with a tearful gaze, "You looked like you were asking for help..."

All Might's eyes widen along with (Y/n)'s.

"Stop it...!"

'Pathetic...' The blond hero thought as his muscles grew, 'Pathetic...!'

"Just a little longer. Don't get in my way!" The villain said, before throwing their hand up.

"He'll die in vain! Is he suicidal?!" Death Arms said as the heroes started to run in.

The white haired female let out a small laugh, "Izuku-chan sure is cool. Kinda like Yuji-kun." She then go up, "Well, time to step in."

The villain brought down their hand causing an explosion.

As the smoke cleared up, Midoirya was covering his face.

"I really am pathetic." The voice said, making the teen look and let out a gasp.

"All Might..."

"Even thought I admonished you, I wasn't putting what I said into practice!" The hero said bringing his arm up to free it then grabbed Bakugo's arm, "Pros are always risking their lives!" He exclaimed as he was spitting out blood.

"All Might!" The villain said.

"Detroit Smash!" The hero yelled out as he threw a punch, holding onto the two teens, as it created a powerful gust of wind, making Mt. Lady protect the civilians from it.

The wind so strong that could be seen miles away and looked like a tornado, before dispersing.

Suddenly, it started to rain, making everyone surprised.

"Rain?"

"Don't tell me it's from the wind pressure just now?"

"An updraft developed and..."

Death Arms looked at the hero, "He made...clouds...?" He said as the blond wiped his chin from the blood.

Some people then gasped.

"All Might! Watch out!"

"Behind you!"

People yelled out as they saw the villain but was suddenly up in colorful flames.

"Sorry, for the inconvenience everyone. This villain was actually a curse." A female voice said, making everyone look, along with the teen, who regained their consciousness.

Up in the air was the one and only Gojo (Y/n), the little sister of Number three Pro-hero, Gojo Satoru. Her blindfold was down on her neck as she looked down at everyone with her bright blue eyes.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Midoriya said softly.

"Young Gojo! I was wondering when you would appear." The blond hero said as the girl put on her blindfold.

The girl smiled, "Mah~ Sorry for being late, there was this new mochi shop that opened and I just had to visit!" She said happily, with her pointer finger up making the hero sweatdrop.

Later, Midoriya was being scolded by heroes.

"Jeez, there's a limit to how rash you can be!" Kamui said with arms crossed.

"There was absolutely no reason for you to put yourself in danger!" Death Arms said as both heroes had tick marks on their heads, while Midoriya was sweating profusely.

'I got majorly scolded by the heroes, but Kacchan was praised.'

"That was amazing toughness! And that quirk! Once you're a pro, please come to my agency! You'll definitely be an excellent sidekick!" The hero said.

'Meanwhile, (Y/n)-chan was being bothered by reporters.'

"Ah, I'm sorry but I'm late for a meeting. I have to go or else Yaga will scold me." (Y/n) said smiling before starting to walk away, not before having her arm being grabbed.

"No! You are coming with me! Last time, I asked for you to come with me try on clothes, you literally tried to escape many times!" Mt. Lady said.

The white haired girl sighed softly, "Alright, this weekend I'll go. See ya!" Then was suddenly gone.

-------

'I wanted to apologize to All Might, but he was still getting interviewed...I'll try sending him a message on his website when I get home.' Midoriya thought while walking but stopped when a voice spoke.

"Deku!"

He turned around to see a familiar teen blond running, "Kacchan...?"

Bakugo came to a stop and caught his breath, then looked down as his hair covered his eyes, "I never asked you for help! And you didn't help me! Got it?!" He then looked up at him, "I was fine by myself. You're a quirkless failure playing without a full deck! Don't think you can look down on me! Are you trying to make me owe you?! Don't look down on me! And tell that to that blindfold bitch too! You damn nerd!" He said before turning around and walking away.

Midoriya on the other hand only sweatdropped, looking at his childhood friend walk away, '"Toughness"...It's just as Kacchan said. It's not like I accomplished anything, or changed anything. But, I'm glad. Now I can think of a realistic future...' He thought turning and walking.

"I am here!" All Might suddenly said running in.

"A-All Might?! Why are you here?" Then the teen felt a poke behind him and looked to see (Y/n), "(Y-Y/n)-chan!" He exclaimed jumping away from the female, making her giggle. He then looked back at the hero.

"You were surrounded by reporters until now..."

The male let out a laugh, "Getting away from them was a piece of cake. Why? Because I am All Migh—" He said making a pose before he cut himself off spitting blood and back to his skinny self, making the teen scream.

"W-W-W-Wait! (Y/n)-chan! You can't tell anyone about this!"

"Oh, this? I already know. He's basically my uncle, since he took care of me while baka-nii was away to visit Yuuta-kun overseas." The female said smiling, but she then sighed happily, "I miss Yuuta-kun."

The hero then interrupted before the green haired male could feel jealous of the unknown male, "Young man. I come with thanks, a correction, and a suggestion. If you hadn't been there...If you hadn't told me about your life...I would've turned into a guy in a bodysuit who was all talk. Thank you."

"That can't be...It was my fault in the first place. I got in the way of your work, and I said all those impertinent things even though I'm quirkless..."

"That's right. It was because it was none other than the timid, quirkless you at the scene that I was able to act. Top heroes have stories about them from their school days. Most of their stories have one thing in common: Their bodies moved before they had a chance to think."

Midoriya's eyes shined and he looked down as he felt tears, while (Y/n) pat his back in comfort.

'For some reason, I remembered my mother's words and (Y/n)-chan's words.'

"I'm sorry, Izuku! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

"You can be a hero with or without a quirk, Izuku-chan!"

The teen grabbed his chest letting his tears fall gently.

"That was true for you, too, wasn't it?"

"Yeah..."

'That's not it, mom. Back then, what I wanted you to say...'

He then fell to his knees.

'The words I wanted to hear were...'

The wind picked up slightly, and moved All Might's hair gently.

"You can become a hero."

Midoriya continued to let his tears fall as (Y/n) crouched down next to him, gently rubbing his back.

"I told you, Izuku-chan...I know you will be the most amazing hero out there..."

'Dreams can become reality. By the way, I forgot to mention that this is the story of how I became the greatest hero.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 24 34
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
96.8K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
402 24 16
Y/n Bakugou, a young hero in the making, with her twin brother katsuki and her best friend izuku by her side will they be able to navigate not only t...
167K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...