After the Hate Has Gone (Seba...

By AlwaysSeb

Charlotte and Sebastian had disliked each other from the moment they met. Now, 8 years after their last meeti... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Prologue
1. The Start of Something New
2. Fitting In
3. Globetrotting
4. Forbidden Fruit
5. Unavoidable
6. Fight or Flight
7. As Time Goes By
8. Face to Face
9. Desert Dreams
Bahrain Grand Prix
Emilia Romagna Grand Prix
11. The Morning After
12. Building Bridges
Portuguese Grand Prix
13. The Rain in Spain
Spanish Grand Prix
14. Out of Action
15. Payback
Monaco Grand Prix
Azerbaijan Grand Prix Result 🇦🇿
16. Trapped!
Canadian Grand Prix Result🇨🇦
17. French Failure
French Grand Prix
18. Save the Date
Austrian Grand Prix
British Grand Prix
19. What Could Have Been
Hungarian Grand Prix
20. The Wedding
21. So What Will It Be?
22. Summer Loving (1)
23. Summer Loving Part 2
24. Summer Loving Part 3
25. Reality Check
26. Reality Bites
Belgian Grand Prix
27. Moving Forward
Netherlands Grand Prix
28. One Step Closer
29. State of Euphoria
Italian Grand Prix
30. Britta's Recollections
31. Twisting the Knife
32. Fight Fire With Fire
Russian Grand Prix
Singapore Grand Prix
33. Tensions
Japanese Grand Prix
34. That Old Green Eyed Monster
United States Grand Prix
35. Done and Dusted?
Mexican Grand Prix
36. Race Against Time
Brazilian Grand Prix
37. Heartbreak
Australian Grand Prix
38. Dark Days
39. Here For You
Saudi Arabia Grand Prix
40. Season's End
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
41. White Christmas
42. New Year Getaway
43. The Storm
44. Losing You (1)
45. Losing You (2)
46. Losing You (3)
47. Finding You (1)
48. Finding You (2)
49. Finding You (3)
Epilogue

10. Apologies to Make

2.5K 60 13
By AlwaysSeb

A/N I know the Imola cat is male but just thought it would fit this chapter better as a female.

Seb looked her in the eye. She stared back at him.

"I am so very sorry. I never meant to offend you. You might think I'm just saying it to get back in your good books but I do mean it. You are beautiful the way you are." She turned her nose up and walked away, her tail in the air.

"Well, I apologised!' Seb exclaimed to Britta. "But like a typical female, she doesn't want to know!"

The Imola cat stopped and looked around at him and let out a loud miaow. She came back and started rubbing up against his legs. He leant down and scratched behind her ears. "Hey, am I forgiven?"

Seb felt ridiculous talking to a bloody cat. But the fans had been calling for him to apologise to the Imola cat before the race. He had called her overweight the previous season and had a disastrous pitstop that had ruined his chance of finishing in the points.

And after his bad result in Bahrain it seemed the fans thought apologising to the cat would give him better luck. Ridiculous in his opinion, but he had to keep the fans happy. There were a million and one things he'd rather be doing. Top of the list was coming up with a plan to get his own back on Lottie. He had to hand it to her, she'd totally got him in Bahrain. Winding him up with her little suncream routine. Then pushing him in the pool.

He had to start thinking with his head instead of his dick. He could see her in the distance, talking to Joel and Ollie. He headed in her direction. He wasn't going to do anything but figured he'd make her paranoid. He slowed down as he neared her.

"Alright guys?" he asked Joel and Ollie. He purposefully ignored Lottie , getting into a chat with the lads about the upcoming qualifying session.

Lottie rolled her eyes and walked off, having no wish to be in his company. She made it about 20 metres down the paddock when he came jogging up besides her.

"Aww, sulking because I didn't say hello to you?"

"As if."

"Or maybe afraid of what I got planned for you. I haven't forgotten you know. Just because I let you off without retaliation in Bahrain, doesn't mean I won't get my own back."

"You can try."

"Liebling, I will succeed."

"Bring it on Vettel." He changed direction and headed off towards the garage. Time to see if his apology had done him any good.

                                      ***

Apparently he had been forgiven. After the disaster of Bahrain where he'd qualified 14th he was over the moon to qualify in seventh place. He knew it was only the start. He had to convert that to points the following day. Lance had qualified in 8th so all in all a good day for Aston Martin.

He was looking forward to the race. He'd been on the receiving end of some harsh criticism last season after how disastrous it had been. Some deserved, some not. He really felt that this season would be a chance for redemption. He really wanted to forget about last year. His divorce, Ferrari ditching him. The shit box they'd given him to drive.

This years car, Honey Ryder, had her fair share of problems but there was promise there. He had faith that the team would get on top of it. He could already feel a difference from Bahrain. He felt an early night was in order. He wanted to be at his best tomorrow.

                                         ***

He promised himself that he would bring the Imola cat a treat next year to say thank you. His race had gone as well as he'd hoped for. He had finished in sixth place. Lance had been ninth. That called for a celebration tonight. Everyone arranged to meet at a nearby club at 8.30. He was going to have a few tonight. He'd earned them.

                                         ***

Lottie finished taking pics of the drivers with their crews after the race. She was packing her stuff up when Lance came up to her.

"Hey, Lottie! Are you coming to the club?"

"Yeah, wouldn't miss it Lance."

"See you there." He headed off. Lottie picked her bags up and headed back to the shuttle bus stop. It wasn't a long ride and she was soon letting herself into her room.

She quickly jumped in the shower, washing her hair. She dried herself, blow dried her hair and chose her outfit. She decided on a baby blue mini dress with silver, glittery, heeled sandals. She put on her make up and went next door to knock for Sophie and Joel.

"Woo, look at you girl," said Sophie. "A certain German's eyes are going to pop out of his head when he gets a look at you."
"He can look, he ain't touching,"Lottie laughed.

                                     ***

Half an hour later they were sat around a table in the club and starting on their second drink. Lottie didn't see Seb arrive. He stood at the bar watching her. He saw an opportunity arise when she stood and made her way over to the toilets.

He waited outside for her to come out. As she went to pass him he stepped out in front of her. He cast his eyes over her. Damn, she looked so beautiful tonight.

"Well, hello Liebling. Having fun? You look gorgeous by the way."

"I was until I saw you," she spat.

"Come on Lottie. Can't we call a truce for tonight?"

"A truce?"

"I'm not going to deny that I'm finding you pretty near irresistible in that dress. You know you aren't indifferent to me physically. How about a little celebration of our own? Then tomorrow we forget all about it. What happens in Imola stays in Imola. "

Lottie was speechless. The audacity of the man.
"Sebastian. Three words. Go. Fuck. Yourself." She stormed off.

Seb watched as she joined her friends on the dancefloor. He hadn't been trying to wind her up. He had been deadly serious. He wanted her so bloody much. He was torn between hate and lust. Not a nice feeling to have.

He noticed as several other drivers arrived. He saw Max, Charles, Pierre, Lance and Daniel. They all piled onto the dance floor. Seb tore his eyes off of her. He needed a drink or two.

                                         ***

Lottie felt herself begin to sweat beneath the disco lights. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around ready for battle expecting it to be HIM but to her surprise came face to face with Australian driver Daniel Ricciardo.

"Hiya," he said. Well, she thought that's what he said. She couldn't actually hear him over the loud music. She smiled at him and he moved closer.
Maybe a little flirting was in order to show Sebastian she didn't give a shit about him.

                                    ***

Seb sat at the bar, nursing his glass of whiskey. He glared at it as if it was the root of all his problems. But it wasn't. SHE was! He didn't want to want her. She was the last person on this earth that he would have chose to be obsessed with. He couldn't get the image out of his head. Him and her. Naked . Together. Why her? All the women who regularly threw themselves at him. Why did he crave the one he couldn't have?

He pictured her in his mind. That sexy come to bed smile. Her sharp tongue. Boy could he think of uses for that tongue. Fuck, that woman was his weak point. His Achilles heel. She knew exactly what she did to him. She loved seeing him squirm. And she was up there practically throwing herself at Ricciardo.

He looked over and saw a blonde woman sat at the end of the bar. Maybe it was time to have some raw, casual sex and drive that she devil out of his head for good. He downed the rest of his drink and headed over to the blonde.

                                        ***

Lottie headed back to the table. Daniel followed after her.

"So Lottie, I think you're absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you," she replied. "You're not too shabby yourself."

He put his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. She was about to pull away when she saw Sebastian over his shoulder. He was leaving, his arm slung around some skinny blonde. She decided then to throw caution to the wind. Why not have a bit of fun? She tilted her head up and smiled at Daniel. He leant down and kissed her. She kissed him back. He was a good kisser. She enjoyed it. She looked up at Daniel, both wearing stupid grins on their faces.

"How about we get out of here?" she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.5K 25
He was her favorite driver but when they start to drive for the same team, all they do is fight. She is the forbidden fruit he knows he can't have an...
340K 7.1K 126
After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to formula 1. Can Sebastian Vettel heal her he...
186K 5.4K 74
WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS SMUT. ⚠️ If you think you may get offended then don't read haha. May contain themes that some readers may find disturbing. 2...
62.8K 1.5K 73
Finally, after all these years, Mollie Rashford has the chance to show what she can do against the "big boys" in Formula 1. Now they are on track...