A New Beginning

Par Melrox12

A compelling story about a girl who tries to fit in to a world who has forgotten her. Amber Mae Reese, have y... Plus

Prologue
Chapter One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Authors Note
Twelve
Option 1 - The Skater Girl
Option 2 - Ride Along
Option 3 - "Friends" That's All.
Option 4 - The Miracle That Was Hidden
Option 5 - Dancing For Life
Thirteen
Authors Note

Eight

15 1 0
Par Melrox12

(A/N: Listen to Avril Lavigne's When You're gone - during a bit of this part -more info later- )

The Next Morning

I woke up with a phone call, ringing down my ear, I groaned and picked it up, still half asleep. "Hello?" I say, my morning voice attacking me but you can't blame me, it was five in the morning?

(A/N: Play now!)

"Hello, is this Amber Reese? We are calling from St. Mary's hospital" The voice said, panic started lacing my voice as I thought of many possibilities. "Yes, this is she." I reply, I hear a deep sigh and I bite the inside of my lip as I remove myself from Liam's grasp and get up slowly. "Miss, we are sorry to say that you're brother Ryder and sister Melissa have had a severe car injury and are being prepared for surgery" The voice says.

My brother and sister?! I bite my lip harder to control my sobs. "Ok, thank you I'll be right there" I say, I quickly hang up and I release a small sob, no one knew about my brother and sister, they were just as they would say 'in my shadow' but they still loved me, and I was planning on taking them away from my parents. I put on some grey tight sweatpants and a batman muscle tank with my uggs and a UCLA crew neck sweater, I quickly tied my hair into a bun and I was about to walk out with my phone as I heard a grunt. "Amber?" It was Liam. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead as he held one of my hands.'I'll be back soon" I say, as move away, biting my lip, I open the door and a creak of light peaks through, I open just a peak and walk through, trying not to wake Liam.

I go down the stairs and as I was just about to go open the door someone walks down the stairs. "Amber?" It was Eleanor and along with her, Louis and Niall. I bit my lip. "What's wrong?" El asks as she seems me close to tears. "It's nothing El, I need to go. I'll be back soon, I promise" I say she hesitates but nods.

-Eleanor's POV-

I know something is up, as soon as the door closed, I turned to Louis. "Start the car." I told him. "What? El-" He started but I cut him off. "Lou, something is wrong with Amber. Start the car, Niall get something for you to eat because I know what your like and get inside the car, I'll be there asap" I tell them, they both nod and go off. I run back to Louis room and grab my phone before running down and into Louis' car.

"Step on it, Lou." I said, he drove off following close behind to Amber's car.

-Amber's POV-

I was going a bit too fast, whilst wiping my tears. I can't help it! They're my family, I care for them. I got at the hospital and pulled the keys out, running into the entrance ignoring all the paparazzi that are trying to catch my attention, I walk through the sliding glass doors and walking to the reception, I put my hands on the desk making the receptionist look up. "I need to see Ryder and Melissa Reese" I say, she looks through some papers, taking her sweet ass time when my brother or sister could be dying! "Name?" She asks, I hesitate at first because I'm not sure what would happen. "Amber Mae Reese" I say, she looks up and nods before telling me to sign the hospital sheet. "Room 286" She says and without a second of hesitation I run down the halls, trying to find the room.

Room 283.. 284... 285... 286! I open the door and see my younger brother and sister's bodies there, they were still awake which was good.

"Amber!" Melissa said once she saw me, she shook Ryder who turned around and smiled. "Hey guys!" I say, running over and hugging them lightly, careful not to hurt them. I part from their embrace and look at them; they both had cuts everywhere it was really bad to see. I shivered slightly at the appearance, there was a light knock on the door and i turned round, revealing the doctor, Dr. Sheffield was his name by the looks of it.

"Guys, where's mum and dad?" I ask, the shrug. I bite the inside of my lip, did they forget about them like they did with me? "Miss Reese, we are starting surgery now" Dr. Sheffield says, I nod. "Could you go in the waiting room?" He says, I nod and say goodbye to Ryder and Melissa before leaving the room and heading to the room, I see Eleanor, Louis and Niall there. Talk about surprise. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask, sniffling a little. I see Eleanor has her arms crossed whilst Louis hands are on her shoulder and Niall is eating a bag of crisps.

"I'd ask you the same question" Eleanor says, I bite my lip, sighing and rubbing my temples. "I can't tell you." I say, I sit down on the hard plastic seats, my leg jumping up and down rapidly as I bite my lip really hard, anxious to find stuff out.

"Amber? You can tell me." Eleanor says, looking at Louis and he leaves with Niall, I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose as Eleanor comes to me and rubs my arm.

"El, I have and still do a brother and sister, Ryder and Melissa. They lived with my parents and I'm here because.. They were in a car accident and my parents aren't here and I'm there only guardian." I say, shaking and trembling slightly as tears run down my cheeks.

"Why did you never tell me about them?" She asks quietly, I shake my head and bite my lip. "They didn't want me too." I reply, suddenly Louis and Niall come back and I quickly wipe my tears facing Eleanor so they don't see and tell Liam.. or anyone. I don't need any one to know, to see me in such a vulnerable state.

I heard footsteps and I lifted my head up, it was Dr. Sheffield, I stood up immediately, I saw an unreadable look on his face and panic laced through my head.

"Miss Amber, we managed to help both, they lost a lot of blood and unfortunately.. Mr. Reese has slipped into a coma. I am extremely sorry." He says, I felt like my world has frozen, my knees didn't support me and I fell to the ground, sobbing. Eleanor crouched down and start rubbing my arm, trying to help but I shrugged her off, I got up sniffling as I look up at Dr. Sheffield. "Am I allowed to see him?" I ask, the doctor nods and tells me where his room is. Everyone follows me and I don't object, I don't want to fight right now.

I opened the door and looked at his state, he looked awful. I know it's rude to say but he did, he had several stitches on his eyebrow. I put my hands to my mouth as I sobbed.

"Oh my god, Ryder." I jogged over to him and sat down in the seat as I clutched his hand, sobbing.

My phone starts ringing but I ignore it, I ducked my head down as I nestled it into Ryder's neck. "Ry, I'm so sorry. I was never there for you, I'm sorry. I'm the worst sister ever." I say into his neck. I hear the constant beeps get louder and faster, I started getting scared and a nurse runs in.

"Miss, you have to leave. He's going into cardiac arrest." She said, Dr. Sheffield came in as the nurse hurried me and my friends out.

"Can I at least go see my sister?" I ask, she nods and tells me where to go. I follow her rules and find the door, I open it and I am greeted by my sister. Her hazel eyes and black hair, she looked at me and smiled.

"Amber." She breathed, I sniffed and smiled before running over to her, embracing her in a hug as she cried in to my shoulder and I did the same, I didn't even notice Eleanor and the rest coming in; Melissa is a huge directioner. I bit my lip as she squealed.

"Oh my god! It's.. It's.." She said, gobsmacked she couldn't even put words into a sentence, I chuckled and so did Louis and Niall. She blushed deep red as she heard Niall's laugh; Niall is her favorite.

Louis phone starts ringing and he answers it.. I don't bother to hear his conversation because that's rude.

"Melissa, I'm sorry I've been the worst sister in the world, I've not been here for you. I'm so sorry." I say, hugging her tighter. She shakes her head frantically. "You've been the best sister and please. You brought two fifths of one direction to this room, I could not have been happier." She replies and I chuckle, there's a knock at the door, it was a nurse.

"Hello Miss Reese, I just have to run a blood test on you." She says and my sister nod, I look at her like she's crazy; our family has never been good with needles. The nurse puts the needle in and I look away before I pass out. "Ouch. Motherfucker this stings" She groans and I chuckle, along with Niall. I raise my eyebrow at him but he just rolls his eyes.

Niall and Melissa? Hmm?

"All done poppet" the nurse says, walking off. Melissa hisses at her as soon as she leaves and I burst into laughter. "You don't know how much I've missed our little times" I say. She nods in agreement, there's another knock at the door.

"Come in" Melissa says, I look at the door and I am faced with Liam, Harry and Zayn. My jaw dropped and I looked at Louis who shrugged and Eleanor who was scolding him with her eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask, breathing. Liam walks over to me and embraces me in a tight hug. "Babe, why didn't you tell me. I could've come with you." He says in to my shoulder as my sister looked at us and the rest of the guys in awe.

"Wait, Hold-up" She starts, putting her hand up. "So, let me get this straight. My sister is dating Liam Payne one fifth of my favourite band ever and is friends with the rest including their girlfriends." She finished, I nod my head slowly at her as I bite my lip to try not to laugh. "And you didn't tell me or Ryder?" She asks, I open my mouth to respond but she covers her mouth with her pillow as she silently screams into it.

"So.. This is what Directioners do in their free time?" Harry asks, smirking. I bite my lip as I see him, remembering last night's events. His eyes locked with mine for a small second before I looked away and smiled at Liam as he kissed my cheek.

"There's much more, Styles." She says, smirking. I roll my eyes at her cheeky behaviour. She rolls her eyes back at me, and we all laugh. There's a knock at the door again.

"Who is it now, wait. It could be maybe someone from Little Mix?" She asked and I laughed as Zayn bit the inside of his cheek as he tried to contain a small blush appear.

"Come in!" She continued, it was Dr. Sheffield. He had a small smile, this could only be good news, hopefully or he could just be a very good actor, I don't know.

"Yes, Dr. Sheffield?" I ask, biting my lip as I hold hands with Melissa, he removes his glasses and looks at me. "Mr. Reese has as you know suffered cardiac arrest and we succeeded in getting him back to his normal state and he has recovered from his coma, he is very weak but he keeps asking for you." He says, I smile and hug Melissa.

"Thanks Doc, this is such good news, thank you, so much." I say, I run to his room and open the door and see his smile as he looked at me. "Ryder!" I squealed, hugging him. He chuckled as he weakly places his arms around my waist, hugging me.

"Amber.. I've missed you little sis" He says, ruffling my hair, I roll my eyes and giggle. "I've missed ya too big bro" I say, messing his hair and he grunts. Me and Ryder are twins and he's older by two minutes, three years later.. Melissa came along.

There's a knock at the door and Melissa along with the rest of the gang come in, I smile as Liam comes over and places his hands around my waist as he leans his head on my shoulder. Ryder raises an eyebrow and I sigh.

"Let me cut it short; I know One Direction, Liam is my boyfriend and I am a model." I say, he nods and then looks at Liam. "Look after my sister" He says, shaking Liam's hand, he nods as the doctor came in.

"Sorry to interrupt this little family reunion but, visiting times are over and both patients need to return to their beds. Excuse me" he says as he leaves, I sigh and hug both my brother and sister. 'I'll come back tomorrow, guys. I promise, hopefully you can both leave tomorrow" I say, they nod and say goodbye as I leave Ryder's room and take Melissa into her's

"Night sis" I say as I walk out, I sigh and bite my lip as Liam pecks my cheeks. "Baby, why didn't you tell any of us? We could've helped you." He says, I bite my lip a bit harder as a stray tear escapes my eyes. "They didn't want me to tell anyone, they wanted to be in my shadows" I say.

--

"Night baby, I love you." Liam says, kissing my temple before he places an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as I nestled into his chest I pecked his jaw-line. "Night, Liam. I love you too" I say, I rub my nose against his jaw-line before I fell into

A dreamless sleep...

---

Please don't kill me! *hides behind pillows* I will give you cookies! *hands out cookies* What did you think of this chapter?

Harry?

Or

Liam?

Or someone else?? Hmm.. Comment.

Talk to me on Wattpad or on kik: BAM_ITS_MEL

VOTE
COMMENT
READ

~ PLAY WITH A UNICORN

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Paper Thin Par Brittany Watson

Roman pour Adolescents

1.5M 60.7K 130
Wattpad Pick: High School Hijinks - March 2, 2018 || After standing up to the popular crowd on her first day at Alcott High, Melody Reese's start at...
2K 62 30
Amber is your usual un-confident clumsy not your first choice and she has a secret She has a major crush who never noticed her until her ex-boyfrien...
44.4K 1.1K 90
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...
396K 6.2K 100
Lucy Stratford is a normal school girl that has had to change her life around which results in a new school, a new town and new people with one in pa...