Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

IX

2K 84 26
By YourThursdayLovin

|Blood Bath|

__

Vernon placed Seungkwan's quivering body down into the tub. The tub was big round and was cold. It felt good against his wounded legs.

Vernon leaned down and twisted the tap and ran the water. It was hot. Blazing even and usually Seungkwan would be okay with this. But not this moment. His body was open and still bleeding.

"Wait." Seungkwan folded his legs to him, keeping away from the steaming hot water. He grabbed Vernon by his sleeve, his eyes shaking. "T-too hot."

"Is it?" Vernon raised a brow. He gave the pitiful boy a look. "I thought you liked it that way. I caught you swimming in it just a few days ago."

"Not this time Vernon," Seungkwan said, he yanked on Vernon's sleeve harder, when the water touched his toes. "Ah! T-turn it off quickly!"

"You know, you shouldn't call me by my name your highness." Vernon said, he grabbed Seungkwan by his arm and pulled him forward, his whole body being flung into the hot water at the front of the tub. "I'm a peasant you know."

Seungkwan's head now hung under the tap where it poured down on him and his cut up back. Every inch of him burn and stung. For a moment he was shocked but when that moment passed he begun to scream in pain.

Quickly Seungkwan got to the side of the tub and reached over the rims. He tried to lift himself up to leave the steaming hot water that was starting to fill around him. But Vernon grabbed him by his hair and pulled him back and into the water again.

Vernon then pushed his hand on the boys chest and shoved his body under the hot water. Seungkwan was now thrashing around in a panic, water flying around.

Vernon tilted his head with a smile. He watched as the bubbles at the surface of the water began to get heavy and slowly start to get worst and worst the more the boy struggled to get out.

He was drowning. Seungkwan was drowning right now. He pushed his hands to the sides of the tub and tried to lift himself up, but Vernon's strength on his chest kept him down.

He started to panic. He didn't know how to get out when Vernon was keeping him down. He knew even if he tried to pull him off he couldn't.

But Vernon wouldn't really try to drown him to death. Would he? would he? He would!

Seungkwan started to scream under water, but it did nothing but hurt him. All Seungkwan could feel was the hot water driving down his throat and filling his lungs as he cried.

Finally after a few seconds of thrashing around in a worry. He felt Vernon lift his weight off of him and in that moment he bursted out of the hot water coughing and gasping for air.

Seungkwan then quickly moved to the side of the tub again. But this time he wasn't trying to escape, instead he vomited onto the floor, a thick pool of blood now spreading.

The pitiful boy then slumped down against the rim of the tub, his eyes fluttering tiredly at his mess. His mind was jumbled, he was completely shocked by what happened.

"Are you done?" Vernon asked. His voice sounded taunting. It irked every inch of Seungkwans trembling burning body.

"Why... did you..." Seungkwan put his hand to his stomach, and turned to puked again. He felt bloated with water.

Vernon turned off the tap. The tub was now full, and a bright crimson. A bit of the water had fallen out due to his splashing but it was running enough to fill again. "Why?"

"Mm..." Seungkwan groaned as he moved away from the side of the tub and to the bottom where he laid back. His chest hurt and all the cuts around his body burned. There was sensation flowing all throughout his body.

"You tried to run away because it was hot didn't you?" Vernon said. The boy sat down on the thick rims of the tub and began to unbutton his shirt. "I thought I'd warm you up to it."

Vernon pulled his shirt off and turned to the boy who was trembling at the end of the tub. He placed his hand in the water and splashed the red water at him. "Shouldn't you be thanking me?"

"Why would I? I almost died." Seungkwan mumbled, guarding himself from Vernon's playful splashing with his hands. He lifted his legs up a bit so that his knees were poking out the water.

He felt like his whole body was burning from the inside out. But he could do nothing but shake and obey Vernon's orders. "I feel sick..."

"That's all?" Vernon asked. He leaned in and pushed his hand under the water. Seungkwan watched as Vernon's hands reached him and he shivered feeling his hand slip down his thigh.

"W-what are you—" Seungkwan cheeks turned a bright red when he felt Vernon suddenly grab his dick.

Vernon pulled his hand out of the water with a snicker. "You're quite the something yourself Seungkwan."

Seungkwan looked at him with rosy red cheeks. His face sulking in confusion.

"Why don't you check." Vernon said, he gave Seungkwan a smug smirk. And Seungkwan pushed his head down, looking through the clear bloody water.

"H-huh?" Seungkwans eyes widened, and with trembling hands he pushed them under the water and grabbed his dick that had become stiff. "W-why am I..."

"Why?" Vernon slipped his blade from the back of his pocket and tapped its edge against his smirking lips. "Because you're a pervert who likes to be violated."

When Seungkwan turned his head up at Vernon, his eyes widened in horror at the blade in his hand. The weapon had terrorized his memories and was a symbol of his humiliation.

"You look so frightened." Vernon chuckled. He shifted legs into the tub. "But I guess you have a right to be..."

"W-what are you going to do with that?" Seungkwan asked. He watched Vernon put the blade in his mouth as he begun to unbutton his pants.

"It's not about what I'm going to do really..." Vernon said as he pulled the small knife out of his mouth and dropped it into the tub. He pulled off his pants and threw them away. Now fully naked.

"It's about you." Vernon glanced at Seungkwan. He felt his body rise with excitement seeing the way Seungkwans face filled with dread.

"Come here and pick up the blade." Vernon said.

Seungkwan obeyed quietly. He was too frightened to question the boy further. He pushed his hands down in the tub, the bath water was red and a bit blurry. Luckily his cuts were starting to heal slowly and he was staring to get used to the bath temperature.

He knew he had found the blade when it sliced the tip of his index finger slightly. He winced but managed to pick it up.

"Good boy." Vernon said.

Seungkwan felt his cheeks get warm. It was his first time being praised by Vernon.

"I was a little brutal to you wasn't I? But you're being so obedient now. I should give this good boy a reward." Vernon lifted his foot from the water and he pressed it against Seungkwan's forehead. He then pushed forward and Seungkwan was jerked back against the rim of the tub.

Vernon then slipped into the tub, between the boys open legs. He put his hand on the wall behind Seungkwan, and placed his finger onto his entrance.

Seungkwan shivered feeling Vernon's slim long finger suddenly push inside him. Vernon's finger wiggled against his walls as it forced itself further in. Seungkwan could feel the water pushing in with it.

"Look at it." Vernon said. He sounded amused, as though it was his first time seeing something so enthralling. "Look at how my finger slides into you, through the bloody water... it looks like your leaking from your ass."

Seungkwan glanced down at where Vernon was shoving his fingers in. He felt a curling in his stomach, imagining Vernon's description. It was so disturbing and grotesque. He felt his heart start to race, and this bubbling feeling in his throat.

Was he going to puke? He felt a pressure in him, and his eyes widened in shock when Vernon stuck another finger in.

"If I fuck you harder... maybe you'll bleed more." Vernon said. In his own world.

"Ah..." Seungkwan quivered, Vernon's fingers suddenly slammed into him. Hitting his spot. The water splashed against his chest and Vernon's image became more real.

"No..." Seungkwan waved his hand, not realizing he was still holding the blade. By accident he had sliced Vernon's arm. But only by a bit.

But that bit was enough, to get him into trouble.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry it was an accident!" Seungkwan cried, the knife fell from his trembling hands out fear, and he quickly placed his wet hands on the cut on Vernon's arm, as though he could mend it together that way.

Vernon moved the boys hands from him. The cut was already gone. It was as though, Seungkwan had forgotten Vernon was a vampire that would heal in an instant. Not to mention he was a knight. A small scratch was probably nothing.

With that thought, Seungkwan began to calm himself down.

"I'm sorry..." Seungkwan mumbled. His eyes weakly moved up Vernon's body and to his eyes that weren't looking back at him but instead down at the bottom of the tub.

"Haha..." Vernon chuckled out of no where. Seungkwan felt his heart start to speed up. "You're probably the first person to ever get a hit on me. I really let my guard down with you."

"H-huh?" Seungkwan watched Vernon push his hands under water, and pull the knife out.

"I think you're about ready now, your ass seems to be stretched out enough." Vernon said. He placed his finger down there again, and he pushed his two fingers in.

He felt Seungkwan's walls tighten around him. He could feel his pulse beating through his walls. Seungkwan was tense.

"Here, I did say you could do it." Vernon pulled his fingers out and he took Seungkwans hand and handed him the knife, but by the blade. He wrapped the boys fingers around the sharp blades part. Then he grabbed Seungkwans other hand and made him hold it with that one as well.

"W-wait what.... what...." Seungkwan looked down at his hands holding the sharp end of the small knife. He could feel the weapon stabbing into his palm.

"Go a head. This is your present from me." Vernon said. He directed Seungkwans arms down beneath the water, and even helped him place the handle of the blade towards the boys flexing hole.

"Present..." Seungkwan repeated, he looked up at Vernon finally. His eyes shaking.

Vernon... he couldn't have meant what he thought he meant. Did Vernon really want him to fuck himself with his knife?

"No... no... it's impossible I can't." Seungkwan said. He loosened his grip against the blade and was going to drop it but Vernon placed his hands over his and stopped him.

"It's not. Here, I'll help you..." Vernon mumbled. Before Seungkwan could process the next movement, Vernon helped him shove the handle of the blade into his ass.

Vernon was right. He was stretched out. It slipped in so easily. Only the handle though. The sharp part Seungkwan had clenched down onto. So hard that it had ripped through the skin of his palm and he could feel his blood now pulsing out of him.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." Seungkwan let out a tearful cry-like moan. The boys body was trembling and he hadn't noticed before but Vernon had spread his aura around the room. It felt like a pressure holding him down.

"Wasn't that easy?" Vernon snickered, "See, you need to be more optimistic."

He moved his hands away from Seungkwans and he leaned back against the rim of the tub.

"Go on." Vernon said. His voice demanding. Suddenly the room felt tight and heavy. Vernon's aura completely consuming them now.

"I can't... I-I'm scared..." Seungkwan mumbled. Tears now filling the corner of his eyes. Vernon's aura was intimidating because he wanted Seungkwan to submit to him. But Vernon made Seungkwan too fearful that he could barely move.

"Y-your aura...it's...ah!" Seungkwans eyes widened, and his mouth opened in sock. Vernon had slammed his foot into Seungkwan private area.

The boy felt like a bag of air exit his lungs, and a slow curl begin to ache at his stomach. "O..w..."

"Move it." Vernon demanded. His aura became intense. It was so big that Seungkwan could see the way it darkened around the room. Like a big shadow threatening to eat him alive.

Without another thought, Seungkwan with wide watery eyes, began to move the handle of the blade in and out of him. He could feel the blade rippin into his hands as he clenched it. But he feared Vernon enough not to try anything.

Seungkwan glanced up at Vernon. He saw the way Vernon's eyes looked down at his movements. How viciously hungry his stare was. Like a loyal servant wanting to obey his King, Seungkwan felt the need to please Vernon arise.

"Ah...Nn..." Seungkwan sniffled and muffled out moans.He indulged in the eyes that feasted on him and fasten his movements. His hands burned, his fingers felt choppy.

Although a great deal of burning agonizing pain came from his injury. There was something else there. Something terribly off.

Down there.
Down there...
It...

It felt good.
Really good.

Seungkwans eyes bled of tears as went faster. His body felt like it was on fire. The faster he went the more harder he clenched the knife. The sensations on his body were tingling.

He could feel it. The intense burning of the water drowning his open wounds. His blood pulsing out of him. Vernon's eyes eating him. It was so simulating the pain and humiliation had twisted into a cruel pleasure.

"Ah!" Seungkwan cried, he pulled his head back against the tub. His body beginning to tremble.

"I'm cumming..." Seungkwan cried as he released into the tub water. His body completely quivering in pleasure.

He did it. He came and it was one of the most blissful feelings he's ever had.

"Hah..." Seungkwan sighed. A small smile on his face. He slowly pulled the handle out of him and let the blade go.

Suddenly Seungkwan twitched when he heard the sound of slow clapping. He turned his head down at Vernon who was applauding him. A big smug smile on his face.

"Wow. You really did it." Vernon said. He stopped clapping and was now leaned back against the tub. His arms rested on the rims. His expression mocking.

Seungkwan looked away for a moment. Usually he'd have something sly to say. But he was feeling embarrassed. Vernon never usually made so many expressions, but this time around he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Adding to that, he felt conflicted on how he felt. He couldn't tell which Vernon he liked. Vernon when he was playing and teasing and enjoying the humiliation he was bringing down on him. Or the Vernon who detested him and called him names and violated him.

To be honest... he probably liked both. He'd probably like any version of Vernon that appeared to him. As long as he was degrading him in some form of way.

"Good boy." Seungkwans cheeks reddened. He remembered Vernon also saying that. Praising him. That was a Vernon that felt almost forbidden.

To be praised by your abuser. By someone who was supposed hate you. If Vernon suddenly became nice... or started to like... Seungkwan shivered.

He wasn't sure if he'd like it as much. Maybe that was too dangerous. It was better if Vernon was mean always.

He wouldn't be tricked into thinking anything more.

Yes. A mean and hate filled Vernon was perfect.

"Was I... good..." Seungkwan mumbled. Instantly his world flipped.

Shit. I just said that without thinking.

Wait, why did I say that anyways?! Didn't I just agree that this path to appraisal was dangerous?

It seems that Seungkwans thoughts were not in tune to his actions.

"Good?" Vernon raised a brow.

He tilted his head and plainly he said. "You were."

But that plain "you were" was enough to make Seungkwan burst. He felt his body react immediately to it.

What's going on. Why do I feel so... good. Seungkwan sighed and he pushed his hands onto his dick. If he knows I just reacted like this to his praise, he'll definitely kill me.

Seungkwan knew well enough Vernon hated the thought of there being any sort of feelings other than hate or lust towards each other in their odd relationship.

But in a bath filled with clear bloody water and a brute who hadn't got his turn yet. It was almost impossible to hide a reaction like this.

Vernon leaned forward, his eyes traced down to where Seungkwan was swishing around. When he saw the boy had begun to touch himself his brows raised.

"What are you doing?" Vernon spoke and Seungkwan cowered and pushed his legs up to hide his erection.

"N-nothing..." Seungkwan mumbled. "A-are we done now... I- I wanna get out."

"Done now? I haven't even gotten my fill."Vernon growled. He shifted forward and he grabbed Seungkwan by the arm and pulled him forward. Harsh enough that Seungkwans whole body came flying onto Vernon's chest.

"You selfish bitch." Vernon said. He grabbed Seungkwan from under the pits and lifted him up so that Seungkwan could slide on top his laps properly.

When seungkwan was sitting pretty on his lap, he let the boy go and finally took a look down at Seungkwans body. His eyes widened seeing he was hard again.

"Wow. Your body is really slutty, you're already hard." Vernon snickered and leaned into Seungkwans ear. "Were you embarrassed just now? Did you finally take it in what a whore you are?"

Seungkwan closed his eyes. He felt ashamed, but relieved Vernon didn't realize what happened.

"Yes..." he replied. Playing into Vernon's words. "Yes... I'm a little whore."

"Awe, what's this?" Vernon leaned back with an almost taunting look in his eyes. "Is his highness starting to be obedient now? After all that fuss."

"Mm..." Seungkwan flinched when Vernon suddenly pinched his nipple.

Vernon twirled his fingers around the popped out things. "Looks like these fellas were basically begging to be touched. They kept poking out at me you know."

Vernon suddenly squeezed down on them and Seungkwan cried out.

By now Vernon could tell Seungkwan was starting to get antsy and wanted to get finished off again. He could see it in the way he was weeping and accepting everything he did. It was desperate.

"Ah... please..." Seungkwan began to thrust his hips and rub his dick against Vernon's erection. "Put it in..."

"Or..." Seungkwan leaned into Vernon, and wrapped his arms around the distracted boy. Then with a whisper he said "bite me..."

"do anything... please..." Seungkwan whimpered. Vernon was just playing with him. He needed to hurry. Seungkwan couldn't take anticipation.

"Which do you want?" Vernon asked.

"I want... I want..." Seungkwan cheeks turned red. He felt a huge wave of embarrassment rush over him.

But before Seungkwan could let it out, Vernon suddenly slapped him across the face. So hard that if Seungkwan wasn't a vampire, he'd probably have a big bruise on that cheek the next day.

"H-huh?" Seungkwan put his hand to his red beating cheek. That came out of no where. Was Vernon just teasing him now?

He slowly shifted his eyes to Vernon again. Only one of his eyes he could clearly see from while the other one was busted and bleeding. Still he saw the mocking look Vernon gave him.

"Oh my bad your highness," Vernon leaned back. "Seeing you get excited just now really scared me. I suddenly hit you." 

Seungkwan looked down, tears had begun to fall from his eyes, he hadn't noticed for a second because he couldn't feel half his face for a moment after he was hit. Blood from the injured eye began to drip down into the bath water.

Right then, Seungkwan heard a loud groan come from Vernon and he glanced up again. His heart dropped.

"I love it." Vernon said, he suddenly smiled but hid it slightly behind the back of his hand. His cheeks beating red. "I love that face... you look so pitiful."

"Honestly I didn't mean to hit you so hard, I was only going to tease you a bit more, but fuck... now that I did. I can't control myself." Vernon grabbed Seungkwans ass and he used his strength to lift the boy up. "Now I really, really, really...

Wanna fuck you."

"W-wait Ah!" Seungkwan moaned suddenly being slammed down onto Vernon cock.

Vernon made the decision himself.

Vernon jiggled Seungkwans ass up and down on his cock, allowing Seungkwan to slowly find his own motion to ride him.

Seungkwans moans filled the bathroom. Vernon's cock was amazing, it was one that started off big and got bigger the longer they kept going. Or at least felt like it.

"Ah, so good... yes!" Seungkwan cried, he pushed his body down slowly onto Vernon's lap, he wanted to take him all in and ride him while his cock just slammed against his walls.

But it was hard. Vernon was so big now, he felt like he'd break into his stomach if he tried to go any more down on him.

"Ah... I can't... take it..." Seungkwan cried as he began to move now, failing to put it all in but taking enough that he could feel blissful.

Suddenly Vernon pulled him in by the waist and he licked Seungkwans bleeding eye before he stuff the boys weeping face into his shoulder.

Right then Vernon took control, constraining the boy by hugging him to his body and then starting to slam into him with his own strength. Vernon's movements were far faster than Seungkwans riding. It took the smaller boy by surprised.

Seungkwan began to cry and moan as Vernon fuck him faster and faster. He felt the pressure of his cock hitting his spot and then leaving only to slam again.

"Oh... Ah... wait..." Seungkwan said, he tried to grasp Vernon's shoulders to push him off. "Wait..nn"

He felt like he was close and was going to cum. But he didn't want to. Not yet. He wanted to keep going for longer.

"Please... let's... I..." Seungkwan ripped his nails into Vernon's back, and out of reflex the boy jerked and right then Vernon let Seungkwan go.

When Seungkwan felt free he quickly lifted himself off Vernon's cock. His body trembling and he was severely edged to the point he almost came.

But he was determined.

"Positions.... switch..." Seungkwan moaned out, he put his fingers against the rim of his flexing ass, and held his dick in his hands tightly to stop anything more.

"Switch positions? You had to scratch me for that?" Vernon chuckled and he leaned forward and grabbed the boy, twisting him around. "Put you hands on the wall."

Seungkwan obeyed and placed his hands on the wall in front of him, his body bent over, his ass hanging in the air. "I-I didn't know how to... hah... get you to l-listen..."

"Get me to listen?" Vernon smirked, he rubbed his dick between Seungkwans asscheeks.

Seungkwan quivered and nodded. "Yes... I... I didn't w-wanna cum... "

"A slut doesn't want to cum? That's strange..." Vernon mocked him, as he continued to tease his ass with whether he was going in or not.

"I do... but..." Seungkwan moaned when he felt Vernon stick his tip in. Vernon could feel Seungkwan wall clench him and his ass begin to suck him in speaking for itself.

"But... what?" Vernon asked, he slowly pulled his dick that was partly in, out, and smirked feeling Seungkwans ass desperately tighten around him.

"But... I... don't want... it to end..." Seungkwan turned his head back, his eyes filled with big steamy tears, he glanced at Vernon who was watching his ass begging to swallow his cock whole.

"AH!" Seungkwan sobbed when Vernon hammered his cock all the way in again without warning.

"It's okay then because even if you cum, I'm not going to stop until I'm finished." Vernon began to fuck him again.  This time he was going slower but was hitting him harder and rougher. Each time he slammed in he hit Seungkwans sweet spot.

As Vernon kept pounding him, Seungkwan was slowly started to get there. Each thrust made a new pressure swing up him, and he couldn't contain himself. He was moaning so loud that the servants outside could probably hear.

"You're being loud." Vernon groaned, he slapped his hand on the boys mouth and placed his hand on the wall.

Now Vernon started to pick up speed, he began to quickly thrust into seungkwan, and he could feel Seungkwans ass start to clench, swell and pulse. He could tell the boy was going to be done for.

When he heard Seungkwan begin to sob into his hand, he knew Seungkwan was about to cum. The boy always cried before cumming, as though it was his first time.

Right then Vernon leaned back and pulled out. He watched Seungkwans legs start to vibrate and buckle beneath him and he allowed the boy to slowly slide down into the tub shaking.

"Ah...Ah..." Seungkwan held his chest, he didn't know whether he was cumming or not. All he felt was this sensation vibrating throughout his body, and even after his jittering had started to calm he still felt an overwhelming pressure in him.

But Vernon wasn't finished yet, and he knew Seungkwan wasn't either. He made sure to stop right before Seungkwan came. Though, by the looks of it the boy might've came by himself anyways.

No matter, Vernon grabbed the boys arms and pulled him up and into his arms. He then got up and brought Seungkwan up with him. Now carrying him in his arms.

Vernon then brought him to the end of the bathroom counter, he quickly threw everything off with one hand and then placed him on his back on the flat surface.

Seungkwan spread his legs open unconsciously, not completely taking in what Vernon was doing with him. He had become exhausted having cum once then being edged the next.

"Oh are you welcoming me in?" Vernon snickered, he pressed his dick against the boys throbbing entrance.

Suddenly Vernon slammed his cock deep into him, and right when he did Seungkwans felt an enormous sensation run through his body, he was cumming and his body was reacting to it by completely starting to shake out of control.

It was a feeling like no other and Seungkwan couldn't handle it. He started to cry as his dick released all over himself and his body continued to tremble vigorously.

Vernon had to grab Seungkwan by the arms just to stop the boy from completely falling off the counter. He was almost stunned at how Seungkwans body reacted from something so simple.

Well I did play with him a lot before.

Vernon sighed and when Seungkwans body seemed to be calming down, Vernon took a second to think about whether he should continue or not, but then laughed thinking he was funny pretending to think about it.

Then without anymore thought, Vernon pulled out and slammed back in.

"Ah!" Seungkwan cried, Seungkwans eyes opened again, his heart beat racing in his chest. Without thinking he had grabbed the edge of the counter and tried to pull himself off. Trying to escape the other boy.

"No-" Seungkwan cried when Vernon grabbed his arms and slammed him back down onto the counter. "No! Ah no!"

Seungkwan started to struggle against Vernon's grip but he couldn't win. Vernon was having his way with him, forcefully fucking his overly sensitive and exhausted body.

"Ah...Ah...nn..." Seungkwan cried, he couldn't process every sensation at once, he had become a mess. The overly sensational feeling was almost agonizing.

Vernon stuck his tongue on the roof of his mouth, he felt like he could taste the pain the boy was going through but also the pleasure. The boy probably had no idea how he felt and that's how he liked him. Completely hysterical. How he was supposed be.

"Don't try to run away from me your highness." Vernon said, he let Seungkwans arms go and took hold of his hips, starting to slowly but harshly pound into him. "You're... the one... who said... you didn't... want... this... to... end."

Seungkwan bit down on his bottom lip trying to stimulate some other part of him, but it didn't do anything, all he could feel was his walls and spot being hammered into. He began to sob, bitting more and more until blood was flowing out and down his face.

Vernon glanced up at him again, his eyes suddenly locked with what Seungkwan did to himself and like his body moved on its own he leaned into the boy and licked his bloody lips before pushing lips against his.

Vernon didn't realize it, but he had started to kiss Seungkwan. Something he thought he would never willingly do.

But for some reason he couldn't hold back, his body wanted this. He wanted this. He wanted to kiss him and taste him more and more. He didn't care about what a kiss meant anymore.

Seungkwan looked so... beautiful.
So perfect.

Right now this is all he wanted.

He moved away for only a moment to lick the boys lips, waiting for the other boy to allow him in. Seungkwan moved his hands up Vernon's arms and opened his mouth slightly, allowing Vernon in and Vernon went in and his tongue rubbed against Seungkwans and explored the walls of the boys mouth.

Vernon started to slow his movements as he continued to make-out with the smaller boy and Seungkwan felt his cheeks start to become hot from Vernon's kiss. Vernon didn't seem to be very experienced but it still felt good kissing him and having him slow down was another bonus.

Finally after a few more pushes and a single small peck on Seungkwans soft pink lips, Vernon leaned back and with a grunt he came in the smaller boys quivering body. Filling him up.

"Hah...hah..." Vernon closed his eyes and he leaned down and placed his head on Seungkwans stomach. He was covered in cum but he was too tired to care.

That felt good... he thought.

Fuck.

-

I rewrote this chapter about maybe 5-6 times ;-; oh god.

Vote<3
Comment;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 163 4
- me crees estúpida acaso??..... eres un idiota ___________________________ - ya basta, te estás haciendo daño con todo esto - eso que importa...
2K 46 12
La historia del Harry i el Louis. De com es van coneixer, de lo enamorats que estaven i dels obstacles que van haver de superar per culpa del seu am...
1 0 1
Rose Thorn a seemingly ordinary Huntress and teacher at Beacon Academy and the daughter of Professor Ozpen and when news of the white fang operating...
13 6 3
Gustabo, ex pareja de un mafioso, llega nuevo a la ciudad con su cachorro. Las "casualidades" de la vida harán qué se encuentre a un Alfa policía. ¿S...