š‰š€š†š†š„šƒ [š“š–šŽ]

By -goldengubler

š’‚š’…š’‹š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’—š’† š—µš—®š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ, š˜€š—µš—®š—暝—½ š—½š—¼š—¶š—»š˜š˜€ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—暝˜‚š—±š—¶š—»š—“. š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› ļæ½... More

|
||
|||
one
two
three
four
five
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine

ten

1.4K 44 22
By -goldengubler

Achilles Andino sat in his room with the lights off.

He was overthinking again.

What if I never see her again?
What if they come back for her?
What if im never able to count her freckles again?

That last thought terrified him more than anything.

The door suddenly opened and light flooded the room as Alexio waltzed in with a sleeping Adriana on his shoulder.

Adriana Lucas. Now Andino.

She was found by their grandparents in a alleyway a year ago.

The two elders were too old to take care of a one year old so they considered their son as a last resort.

Dallas Martin was a noble man.

After finding the love of his life when he was seventeen he felt like his life was complete.

He took her last name, had two children who were the best he could ever ask for, and had a beautiful wife to back it all up.

After Adriana was introduced to the family, they were in love.

Lyra Andino had already gotten her tubes tied and was in no interest of giving birth to anymore kids.

Although she did always want a daughter.

They adopted Adriana on May, 23 of last year.

(an: i don't have an exact year for when this is taking place.)

Alexio turned the lights on as Adriana unconsciously drummed her small fingers on his cheek.

He set up the pillows around a sleeping Adriana as Achilles started to remove her onesie, knowing how fussy she gets when she's overheated.

Alexio finished setting up the pillow barrier for her and moved to sit on the floor.

"Why do you insist on sitting on the floor?" Achilles questioned with a chuckle as he positioned Adriana in a more comfortable position.

Since Alexio didn't have his note pad he shrugged and leaned his head against the cool sheets.

Achilles relaxed backwards and glanced at the quote burned onto his forearm.

Most people thought it was a tattoo.

But no, it was burned onto his skin.

"Don't Wait, Don't Hesitate."

The quote made him sick to his stomach.

He glanced at the other name burned into his skin.

Ria.

Sat on his left forearm in small lettering.

After that horrible night The Bad Men caught a whiff of how much Achilles cared for Vittoria.

So just in spite of him, they burned her name on him.

Unknown to Achilles, they did the same to her.

It hurt more than normal. It almost burned him to the bone.

It was worse than branding. It was pure torture.

But he couldn't do anything about it.

Alexio heard the door open downstairs and his brows furrowed.

"Aren't mom and dad in Charlotte?" Achilles questioned sitting up.

Alexio nodded and all hell broke loose.

Alexio bolted up and locked the door as quickly as he could. There was at least seven locks on the door.

Achilles reached for the infant sleeping and carried her over to the trap door in his closet.

He went to get her to safety but stopped once a voice yelled from downstairs

"Killian! We got you food bro!"

"Is that Max?" He muttered to himself as Adriana stirred in his arms.

"Killian! You gotta see what Karine did at the party last night!"

It was Max.

Alexio pulled a straight face and placed the gun back in Achilles drawer and started unlocking the several locks on the door.

Achilles rolled his eyes and placed a now awake Adriana on his hip as the door finally opened.

He and Alexio bounded down the stairs where they were met with a odd scene.

Karine had Max in a headlock that seemed to be tightened every time he moved.

Irina was laughing their ass off and recording as Max's face became red.

"Maxxy!" A sleepy Adriana giggled happily.

Karine let him go and Adriana wiggled out of Achilles arms and into Max's awaiting ones.

"Hello, darling!" He said as he threw her up in the air.

Achilles cracked his back before looking around for the food Max promised.

"Where's the food?" He asked.

"Oh, I just said that to get you down here." Max waved off as he tickled the infant.

Achilles glared something fierce and Max chuckled

"Ooo, I make big brother mad!" He said as Adriana giggled at his terrible baby voice.

In Adriana's opinion it was offensive to all babies.

Achilles rolled his eyes and plopped on the couch as Alexio ventured into the kitchen to actually get them some food.

"Where your parents?" Irina asked as Adriana used the table to help her walk over to them.

"In Charlotte." He answered them.

As Alexio continued to cook the burgers, the triplets told Achilles about the twins they were introduced to.

"And the girl had like a crazy amount of freckles." Karine smiled.

Achilles sat up straighter and cleared his throat.

"What was her name?" He asked carefully.

Before Karine could answer the doorbell rang and Achilles cursed.

Standing up, he opened the door and was met with Wesley.

He rolled his eyes and let the man in with caution.

Alexio handed the responsibility of burgers over to Irina as he took Adriana to his room as soon as he saw Wesley.

He didn't need Wesley seeing her. He would see her as a project.

"Ah, my prodigies!" He smiled evilly.

Achilles glared at him hard as the long scar on his leg started to burn.

The triplets glared at him as well.
Luckily they weren't taken to the "AA." as Wesley called it, but they were aware of his heinous ways.

"Do I have some news for you, Achilles." He chuckled.

"It's Killian." He glared even harder.

"Yes, well a little birdie told me that your precious Ria is back." He smirked.

In a flash Wesley was on the floor with a blade to his throat.

Achilles straddled him as his blade shone in the light.

"You don't get to call her that." He said as he pressed the metal into his skin.

Wesley just grinned.

"You're really gonna harm your instructor?" He pouted mockingly.

"Need I remind you, Wesley" He spat his name with so much venom it stung "You weren't our instructor. Your sister was."

Wesley's grin faltered.

"It'd be a pity if I paid her a visit wouldn't it?" He asked rhetorically as he ran the blade down the sweating face of Wesley.

"Y'know, just to say thank you for teaching me how to kill people and get away with it." He shrugged with a smirk.

"You wouldn't." Wesley glared.

Achilles glared back.

"She taught me everything I know. You know I would." He spoke darkly.

Wesley deflated in defeat and Achilles unstraddled him and let him out the door.
(By throwing him).

He sighed and ran his hands over his face.

The triplets left a little later since they wanted Achilles to have his own space for a while.

He now sat in his own room with Alexio.

Adriana munched on a small piece of a burger as her brothers ate full sized ones.

Adriana grabbed a fry off of Alexio's plate and started to let it dissolve in her mouth.

Alexio had the most offended look on his face as he turned to Achilles.

Achilles just shrugged and ruffled her hair as she giggled in delight.

A while later the boys had put Adriana down in her mobile crib.

Since the two were home alone for a few more days they put a crib right next to Achilles bed just in case.

Adriana happily slept in her crib (as her nap was ruined) and she barely made any noise other than a whine here and there.

Achilles laid in bed with tear stricken face.

Normally he wouldn't believe anything that Wesley said but Achilles could read people like a book.
He was telling the truth for once.

His scar stung so badly he could barely walk on his leg and his burns seemed to be pulsing.

His phone rang and he glanced over at it and furrowed his brows.

It's like 1:00 am.

He picked up the call and glanced at Adriana who stirred beside him.

"Hello." His voice was raw and groggy.

"Why're you crying?" His mother demanded as the sound of bullets went off in the background.

"How did you know I was-"

"A mother's intuition, now tell me what's wrong." She said as more gun shots went off.

"Mom, are you in a shoot out right now?" He asked in disbelief.

"Wow! I didn't know today was 'Let's State Obvious Things Day'!" His mom replied sarcastically.

Achilles just sighed with a chuckle and said
"It's nothing mom. Just thinking about her."

Lyra snorted as she fired another shot "What's new?"

His eyes narrowed but nonetheless he snickered.

"Honey. I guarantee you, you will see her again." She said with a knowing tone making Achilles confused.

"Well Wesley said she's back, when he came by the house today." He said nervously.

"Wesley Templeton was in my house?" She shrieked.

"For all about ten minutes mom." He added quickly not wanting her to get upset.

Lyra hummed as she refilled her chamber and glanced at her husband who was beating the living day lights out of a certain Italian.

"Beat his ass Dally!" She cheered as he landed another punch making Dallas look up with a wink.

Lyra turned back to her sons call as she got a head shot.

"All will be well in time, honey." She spoke.

"Tell Alex and Anna I love them." She said as she spotted the familiar brown eyes wink at her from the top of the staircase.

"Will do mom." He affirmed.

"I love you honey. Be safe." She smiled as the woman looked over at the scene.

"I love you too." He chuckled. He was such a Mommas Boy.

Lyra ended the call and yelled at the woman.

"She's with her brothers now!"

The woman tilted her head and sighed.

"Is he dead?" Dally questioned as he looked down at Antonio.

"He's dead." Valeria confirmed.

"Cant believe that bastard kidnapped you. Again." Lyra huffed.

Dally scoffed as he kicked Antonio in the ribs for good measure before going to start up the car.

"Well he did. Now speaking of kidnapping." Valeria turned to her best friend.

"We have some business to take care of." She smirked.

"Wesley Templeton fucked with the wrong lady's kids. I'm gonna make sure he understands that." Valeria said passionately.

The two women got into the sleek black car and Dally immediately sped out of the parking lot.

"Do they know." Dally said glancing at the tattoo of the twins's names on her hands.

"No. And we have to keep it that way. Total surprise. If they haven't figured out it's Plan V by August we're fucked." She sighed.

"They're smart kids Val." He comforted her "They'll figure it out. Besides they have Kelsie." He smiled.

The group of adults continued to drive as they shared stories about their kids on the way.

Wesley Templeton fucked with the wrong kids.

Now he has three generations of
Ricci's, Andino's, and Ivanov's out for his blood.

That was never a good thing.

————————————————————————
double update!!!
what's y'all dream job??

mine is anything to do with writing (obviously) or dancing.

ALSO when I start to write smut (because there will be smut) would you guys want more than just Vittoria and Achilles??
like a bxb smut between Vincenzo and someone? (i'm not that good at gxg smut but i'd definitely try it)

lmk!
comment, vote, and follow!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 466 29
Arranged marriage, sworn enemies and a secret that could change the paths of their lives forever. What could possibly go wrong?
21.2K 568 18
"š‚šØš« š¦šžš®š¦ š¬šžš¦š©šžš« š”ššš›š®š¢š¬š­š¢, š¦š¢šš š›šžš„š„šš." "š–š”ššš­ š„ššš§š š®ššš šž š¢š¬ š­š”ššš­?" "š‹ššš­š¢š§." "š–šžš„š„ š°š”ššš­ šš¢ļæ½...
237K 3.9K 20
"š——š—¼ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š˜„š—®š—»š˜ š—ŗš—²? š—¬š—²š˜€ š—¼š—æ š—”š—¼ š—˜š—¹š—²š—»š—®." š—›š—² š˜€š—®š˜†š˜€ š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜š—µš—² š—”š—±š—®š—ŗ'š˜€ š—®š—½š—½š—¹š—² š—ŗš—¼š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—¼š—» š—µš—¶š˜€ š—»š—²š—°š—ø. š—œ...
881 16 16
Bikers and guns, baby!!! (PS) I work quite a lot, so my updates are a little slow, so I apologize for that.