The Difficult Love-devakshi

By simrankaur1502

"please don't do this to me,leave me and go away" she said but he approached her ..........so she accepted he... More

Characters
A Glimpse Of Their Life
will she escape???
A New Ray of Hope
Bonding Time
New Friendships
Past knocks Again!!
Breaking of Deal!!
Love and Care
It can't be Him!!
Heartbreaking News
Suggestions for cover
Revealed
The Turning point
I Dont trust you Anymore
Hurting her
Care or Hate
Even Eyes Betray
The darkness within
Turn of Events
Betrayed
Shattered
you are not weak
Mr. Bipolar
The Unexpected
His wife
Wedding Night
Elena is Here
Do you Trust me
Change of mind
Temptations
His Apology
Mr. Concerned is Back
Haunted Past
Sweet Moments turned Bitter
Double Shock
Concealed
Hello Brother
Harsh Care
Feelings
Congratulations
Too Sweet
I would Never Regret
Let me heal your pain
Captured
love

Facing Her Fears

250 28 16
By simrankaur1502

Hey guys hope you all are safe and sound 😊

So dive into the chapter 😁

Word count:2869
.................................................

"Think once more Miss Bose anything I choose don't tell me I didn't warn you" he asked his smirk still intact. Sonakhsi rolled her eyes she was just checking her mobile and according to her Dev was just being dramatic so she just shrugged in response and Dev knew what to do it was gonna be interesting.

"so let's watch this " said Dev selecting it on his laptop while Sonakshi just nodded at him , Dev already knew who she might be texting either any of his trio or his mom and as much as he wanted to capture her attention he thanked not to cause he desperately wanted her to skip the intro. "Whom are you texting tigress" he asked her while she rolled her eyes at him "My boyfriend" she answered to get on his nerves but it bought a playful smirk on his face ."Acha then should I be worried " he asked when Sonakshi raised her eyes from her phone his face was close to her that almost made her heartbeat halt for a second .

"Should I be worried Miss Bose " he said and without her attention took away her mobile from her hands which she only realized when he moved back and laughed his heart out . "I got you tigress " he said between laughs while Sonakshi huffed but seeing his carefree laugh brought an unknown smile on her face he did look good even without him trying anything .

"It was easy " he said finally controlling his laugh while Sonakshi came back from her conscious dream "you....you distracted......... me " she said finally after finding her voice she looked really cute though . Dev smirked at her "so admit that I distract you " he said smugly making Sonakshi tongue tied when he invaded her space yet again "or does this closeness effect you Miss Bose " he said adjusting a loose tendril behind her ears making her lost in those orbs , she didn't know why but she could feel her heart beating at a faster pace and her breath she realized that she was not even breathing so she sucked in a breath .

Dev's eyes travelled towards her eyes those brown orbs which seemed lost , her nose her parted lips it made blood rush through his veins it was too much temptation to handle his hands automatically gripped her shoulders he knew he was getting physically attracted to her which according to him was not right she didn't need that at the moment she feared touch and if she allowed him to get close to her he had no right to think the other way.

Before Dev could ponder much a loud scream echoed disturbing their moment and Sonakshi almost experienced a mini heart attack while Dev himself was startled peeking at source which was Dev's laptop did nothing but intensify her fears the creepy sound effects acting as an icing on the cake she immediately hid herself in Dev's embrace cause the creepy looking creature peeking through his laptop was the closest example of something she was terrified of.

Dev was shocked her hugging him unaware of what she was doing to him her soft body crushing against his own her head pressed against crook of his neck this was not what he prepared for his situation was so worse that he knew she was speaking something but couldn't understand anything the word's did reach his ear but not his brain it was after some moments he realized she was scared of the movie he had played and this immediately made him laugh .

Sonakshi frowned when she felt his chest vibrating as he laughed . She moved away while he was trying hard not to smile it was then realization dawned upon her that she had found shelter in the arms of devil himself it was him who was the culprit who played that horror movie on the laptop.

"Your closeness doesn'f effect me and I will press a charge of murder on you Dev Dixit " she threatened him this made Dev laugh out loud . "Ohh please Sonakshi " he said then continued "you can't even press charge against your r.." Dev stopped himself before he uttered something foolish but the damage was already done

The impact was as clear as the night sky on her face it had lost all it's colours . It was not a intentional taunt on his side but it was something which was bugging him quite a lot he was desperate to know the name of her culprit and he just spoke whatever his mind wanted without a filter . "Sonakshi..... I didn't mean..............that way" he said but she just glared at him and was about to leave the bed when Dev caught her restricting her movement and tugged her making her fall back on the bed . "Leave me Mr. Dixit ....if this is what you think about me " but before she continued he interrupted her .

"I know I am sorry for my earlier statement but it was not wrong if I am here supporting you our friends I know maa will support you too can you not just let your fears and trust us once you are hiding things from us ...how the hell are we supposed to track down the culprit when you are not even contibuting ......Sonakshi I really want to help you it makes my blood boil about thinking what you faced but ......you should atleast try" he complted his speech only to witness her staring him or maybe glaring.

"So you think I am not trying wow" she laughed sarcastically before continuing "Dev I have been betrayed by my own aunt by my blood relations and you say I don't trust you what have you done to gain my trust haan what ? " she held his collars "I just started to trust you Dev but you ....I can't even if I want to I can't ...........but I am trying I am trying I shared my past with you doesn't it count Dev I told you about that incident doesn't even that count I am getting there " her voice broke down at the end so Dev hugged her small frame to himself rubbing her back . "Remember I am trying Dev it's hard for me " she said .

...............................................................................
Ritwik's Cabin

"Jatin I already did what you told me to though Dad asked questions for sure but he understood and you know he won't refuse me " said Ritwik as he was in his cabin with jatin . "you know the next drill right " he asked him to which Ritwik was quick to nod . "I think I should leave Ritwik" said jatin as he glanced at his watch and giving a quick hug to Ritwik he left not before wishing him luck.

"Dev whether you believe or not I am sure it's him" said Jatin muttering to himself .

...........................................................
Dixit Mansion

"Any plans for today Miss Bose " asked Dev while having his breakfast . "Nothing much Dev just....." she gestured towards the house which made Dev chuckle .

"It's not a golden cage Sonakshi you can go out with.... Elena or Tina or do something you like " he said wiping his mouth before getting ready to leave he subconsciously planted a kiss on her forehead before leaving as if it was the most natural thing to do .

While Sonakshi's mouth hung wide open while Dev could not believe he literally did something as such but it was not wrong and it was just a peck on forehead they had done much more than that.

Sonakshi felt as though she was floating mid air his affection lately had an unamed effect on her which scared her .

................................

For Dev it was a normal day with meetings lined up but in his free time his mind still wandered to last nights events the way she clunged to him and how his body reacted towards her touch nobody's innocent touch had affected him that way in past not even her's.

Dev shut his eyes close at those memories they were sweet yet sour his ringing phone attracted his attention drowning him in official matters yet again.

.....................................................
Dev's Office

"Dev I did get that call tracked but " said Jatin pausing a little to which Dev raised his eyes "it's of no use it was just one time use, fake details located somewhere near the place we first found Sonakshi " Jatin completed making Dev fist his hands .

"I wonder why they didn't trace it then" said Jatin almost to himself. "What about that envelope Jatin " asked Dev "No idea .... I just don't get it Dev how could your employees just give you a random packet without checking " Jatin said frustrated . "And what about the letter" Dev said which made Jatin raise his brows "Are you fucking kidding me you didn't even let me glance it for a complete second " he voiced out his tone was accusatory.

Dev hummed at him his mind drifting back to the contents no girl should be talked about it in such a way he discussed her like she was an object and the problem wad he knew no face behind it if he would have his aching hands would have rendered him faceless long back.

"I am attracted to Sonakshi Jatin " said Dev abruptly making Jatin rejoice in joy before he crushed his hopes with his next sentence " physically attracted" before Jatin could say something he continued " I know it's not... fuck Jatin it's as if I am unable to resist her the more I try to get away from her the more close I get " he sighed while Jatin listen patiently .

"Are you sure Dev I think it's more maybe you l.." Dev stopped her before he could proceed "enough Jatin you know how that single emotion turned my life into " said reminiscing something to which he closed his eyes .

"You..know" said Jatin but Dev wanted to be left alone as Jatin's words scorched some deep buried wounds Jatin too obliged without complaining and Dev got busy in his best distraction in his work .

His phone rang yet again displaying the only persons name whom he was unable to get out of his system "Sonakshi" he cut the call but it rang again being frustrated as he was he switched off his phone not even caring what she needed.

................................................
At mall

Sonakshi had an amazingly perfect day with Elena and beside that Dev's morning behaviour has left her all giddy she knew she was harbouring something in her heart for him and even knew it was her who was gonna regret it in the long run.

But her girls date had to be cut short as Elena had an urgemt meeting with a client , Sonakshi asked her driver to drop her seeing her car was parked at Dixit Mansion now she was left to walk although her driver has requested her to wait she still wanted to walk it was since so long she took an auto or taxi , the idea obviously didnt thrill her in the corner of her mind there was a lurking fear .

Stepping into an empty auto she checked her phone to find a sweet message from Ishwari failing to catch the lustfull eyes of the driver who was checking her from time to time in his mirror , as she was busy replying her that she didn't even notice that the driver had taken a different route .

She looked up when the auto stopped abruptly with a jerk she was barely able to catch her phone before she could lash out on the driver the surroundings caught her attention it was deserted with none in sight but the place really did seem familiar.

"Where ..are we ??" She asked barely able to hide the nervousness in her voice while the driver smirked but remained quite he got down and came up to Sonakshi's side before she vould move back he caught her wrist in his right grip trying to get her down .

"Don't resist madam I know what type you are " he said eyeing her lustfully his expression made Sonakshi sworn in disgust she kicked him between his legs before he could notice and ran to get a place to hide while he fell down clutching his privates in pain.

She his behind a car, she didn't knew neither she wanted to know what he meant at that moment she wanted to get away misguide him she clutched her phone tighly and dailled Dev's nimber it was already on speed dial the phone rang too but was picked by none she tried again and again but now that robotoc voice informed it was switched off . She didn't know what to do sweat trickled down her forehead before she could dial anyone else her phone was snat hed away from her and soneone was laughing at her pathetic self .

"Your master didn't take his mistresses call mam" he asked mockingly making Sonakshi clutch her eyes shut the humiliation she felt was real she knew wgat people saw her as but that didn't mean they would throw it on her face and never gave her tight to manhandle her.

"If I were you I would have died rather than touching someone who belonged to Dev Dixit" she said with rage which actually left him baffled for a second . "You dont belong to him your are just someone he uses madam you are a WHORE " he said trying to irk her and break her confidence .

"Maybe I am ...just his personal one" she said smirking but internally she was scared she just wanted Dev to check her calls she could even bear his bullshit for a little while .

He abruptly caught her wrist again and jerked her making her fall on the ground it really hurt . "You can be mine too for once" he said throwing away her duppata before pinning her hands and legs with himself .

Sonakshi wiggled even tried to kick her legs but nothing worked his mouth dipped towatds her neck his teeth scraping her skin it even went lower towards her chest he held her hamds with his one hand before sliding his hand along her curves he even groped her breast Sonakshi was dazed for a moment as if that night's event still playing in front of her.

She closed her eyes when she opened them again it was no longer that driver it was her culprit her monster she was scared she felt helpless she wanted nothing mote than to die but then the need for revenge overpowered and even his grip loosened before he could react she hit his head hard with a stone making him wince in pain she pushed him away and ran.. ran wherever her legs took her .

She haerd her name being called but she didn't stop someone held her hand she tried to jerk it away but then he turned her towards himself "what happened Sonakshi bhabhi? " asked vicky concerned befure his gaze travelled towards her form the bite marks on her neck were crystal clear he took off his coat giving it to her.

"Vicky" she said still in daze . "Come i I will take you back " he said but she still hesitated "I am harmless" he said raising his hands while she finally complied .

.................................................
Dixit Mansion

"Umm thanks Vicky" said Sonakshi wothout looking at him which made him smile his brother has really got someone adorable he wished to have someone like her he wamted to ask her many things but it was appropriate for his brother to do that. "No mentions " he then glanced his watch at the same time they heard a horn "I think bhai aa gye even I should leave take care " he said befire leaving the living room .

He met his brother on the threshold who have him confused look "You owe me bhai " he said before leaving . Dev was left confused he ignored his comment and enetered only to see Sonakshi on the sofa covered in a blanket .

"What happened are you fine Sonakshi" his voice had concer dripping from it while she remained nonchalant "Do you even care Mr. Dixit ?" she asked making Dev frustrated he was already frustrated but her words added fuel to it.

"You are saying cause I didn't pick your calls na? " he asked while she reamined quite "I was busy Sonakshi there are more inportant things than always picking up your calls " he said but immediately regretted after hearing her reply

"More important than saving your Wife ohh sorry your mistress from getti...ng RAPED " she said her voice breaking a little at the end looking straight in his eyes .

..............................................
A long wait I guees 😅 sorry and sorry for errors I didn' edit this one 😐

So did you enjoy the chapter honestly this isnt my favourite this was too much but it was neccassry to show that she did defeat her own demons her fears 🙂

Next chapter is gonna be 🔥🔥 promise

So have fun till then and be safe 😷

Love you all ❤

Keep voting amd smiling 😎

Simrankaur ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 17.7K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
123K 5K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
200K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC