๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ || ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By minhopuppy

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šข ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ. ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๏ฟฝ... More

ํ•˜๋‚˜
๋‘˜
์…‹
๋„ท
๋‹ค์„ฏ
์—ฌ์„ฏ
์—ฌ๋Ÿ
์•„ํ™‰
์—ด
์—ดํ•˜๋‚˜
์—ด๋‘˜
์—ด์…‹
์—ด๋„ท
์—ด๋‹ค์„ฏ
์–„์—ฌ์„ฏ
์—ด์ผ๊ณฑ
์—ด์—ฌ๋Ÿ
์—ด์•„ํ™‰
์Šค๋ฌผ
์Šค๋ฌผํ•˜๋‚˜
์Šค๋ฌผ๋‘˜
์Šค๋ฌผ์…‹
์Šค๋ฌผ๋„ท
์Šค๋ฌผ๋‹ค์„ฏ
~ ๋ ~
New story ๐Ÿ’–

์ผ๊ณฑ

4K 212 83
By minhopuppy

"Are you more hungry or do you want to take a bath first?"

"If it's okay, I'd like to take a bath first.
I probably stink like a wild animal and my hair is just..
Eww"

he cringed as he picked up a few hair strands with his fingers.

Even if the first part with the
animal was meant as a joke,
both Ten and Hyunjin could tell that Seungmin was embarrassed about being like this.

It wasn't like it was his choice but that didn't mean he'd have a great self-esteem from his current appearance.

"Okay, bath it is!
Follow me~"

Ten rushed upstairs at light speed leaving Seungmin beside Hyunjin,
the hybrid staring at the spot where Ten had just stood seconds ago.

"Come on, I'll help you upstairs and show you the way, okay?"

The younger nodded softly and let Hyunjin guide him to a very spacious light bathroom with a big bathtub that was already filled with a warm bubble bath.

Seungmin's eyes sparked at the sight of the bubbles, his nose breathing in the nice scent of lavender.

He felt like he entered heaven.

"Do you think you can bathe on your own or should someone stay here and help you?"

The puppy boy blushed slightly and watched quietly as he played with his fingers.

"I- I need help"

he whispered quietly,
not very comfortable with revealing everything about himself to two new people.

"It's alright Seungmin,
nothing to be scared or embarrassed about"

Hyunjin reassured him and gave him a comforting smile.

"Should I stay or do you want Ten to help you?"

As the small brunette looked up at the older with big puppy eyes,
Hyunjin already knew the answer.

"Okay then.
Ten, is the table already set?"

"Yes but I'll go warm up the foods again"

he smiled and waved to them before he hopped off again humming a happy song.

It was crazy how Seungmin's personality had practically turned 180 degrees.

In the shelter he had been defensive, rude, cold and very aggressive but now he was just a shy tiny helpless puppy expecting a puppy.

"Do you want to keep your undies on maybe?
So you would feel less exposed?
I won't look anyway, I promise.
But I want you to be comfortable,
I already have to help you to wash yourself and you barely know me so don't hesitate to tell me what's okay and what's not okay.

I'll be extra careful with your ears because of the wounds but I can't promise you that it won't hurt a bit,
we have to make them clean so that we can put on some cream.
Else they won't heal"

Hyunjin explained as he checked the water temperature and got a big fluffy towel for the younger.

Seungmin just listened carefully and nodded, his cheeks rosy and his heart pounding rapidly from the kind treatment he received.

"Thank you Hyunjin, really.
Thank you so much"

he whispered as he gave the older a soft but sincere smile.

"You're so welcome."

After the older had gotten some clothes for the puppy boy,
one of his oversized black hoodies and a comfy pair of sweat pants,
he carefully helped Seungmin to get rid of his dirty clothes.

Of course the younger was blushing badly feeling exposed but he was too weak to undress himself on his own.

Hyunjin gave his best to calm Seungmin with his careful and gentle touches, looking away as much as possible and trying not to gasp at the sight of all the scars on the boy's back.

Some were long and dark red,
almost purple and some were already fainted but still noticeable.

They were all screaming Seungmin's story silently, the cruel past caved in the pale skin forever.

"So, be careful with your feet.
The ground of the bathtub is slippery."

The brunette nodded and let himself help into the warm water,
hissing softly as the soapy water made his wounds burn.

His hands hurt and the underside of his round baby bump was burning as well from all the scratching.

Thanks to the way he had lived the past weeks, actually months,
he didn't have the chance to treat his stretched skin with oils or lotions so it got dry and itches a lot.

"Is that okay?"

Hyunjin asked softly as he started
to wash the boy's back,
avoiding to use too much pressure on the scars.

Seungmin nodded and began to
wash his upper body himself,
carefully rubbing the dirty spots on his arms away.

The unborn in his belly was apparently very excited about the bath and was playing around happily making the puppy boy wince slightly at the rather harsh kicks.

The older smiled softly seeing the baby move under Seungmin's skin,
his heart warming at the thought that he had just saved not only the brunette's but also the small baby's life.

After the younger's body
was successfully cleaned,
Hyunjin took a small plastic cup and scooped up some water.

"I'll wash your hair now, okay?
I'll be very careful but it'll probably burn"

the blonde pouted and waited for Seungmin's consent.

"Okay, thank you."

The younger looked up and gave Hyunjin a reassuring nod,
his big puppy eyes still reflecting the fear of the pain that's yet to come.

But the warm smile the taller gave him was very calming,
Seungmin had never seen such a sincere smile before.

All his life people had used him for their own goods, they never cared about how he felt.

That's why something was very clear by now, Hyunjin was not like them.

He was different.

When Seungmin finally finished his bath, the older helped him up and wrapped a big fluffy towel around him.

While the puppy boy waited patiently, sitting on the closed toilet lid,
Hyunjin was searching for the wound cream he wanted to apply on the younger's wounds.

His tail was wagging happily while he picked on the dead skin on his palms, an old habit out of boredom.

"Stop that, it'll never heal if you keep the skin from healing correctly"

the blonde scolded once he came back with a small amount of cream in his hand.

"Sorry"

the younger pouted and let Hyunjin apply the sticky substance on his ears where the wounds were.

It burned a bit but that means that it gets sterile, right?

Once he was done,
he gave Seungmin some privacy to change his underwear and helped him into the big black hoodie and the dark grey sweatpants.

There was only one word to describe the new puppy boy's appearance.

Adorable.

He looked so tiny in the big hoodie that gave him sweater paws and he purred at the warm feeling,
snuggling deeper in the soft fabric.

Yes, just adorable.

He's so breathtakingly beautiful.

And I was trying just to get you

And now I'm dying to forget you~

(I love Ricochet so much </3)

« 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.1K 59
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง. ๐€ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: ยป ๐›๐ฑ๐› ยป ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
191K 6.3K 20
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ - ๐ข๐ข๐ข/๐ฏ/๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ž๐ง๐ - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
55.5K 3.8K 33
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ .. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: ยป ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
22.8K 968 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. โ€ขThroupleโ€ข โ€ขbxbxbโ€ข โ€ขFluff, Smut, Angst