[] The Sleeping Motive []

By WhybotherWithnames3

Monokuma is bored and tired of The Ultimate Supreme Leader being so happy and excited, so he came up with a n... More

☞ ︎Beginning of Problems ☜︎
☞ ︎The Fun Begins... ☜︎
☞ ︎Lunch Dilemas... ☜︎
Sorry for being gone so long
☞ ︎A Surprising Hour... ☜︎
Update
READ! ITS IMPORTANT
☞ ︎Dinner Decisions ☜︎
☞ ︎The Tired Liar and The Star Lover ☜︎
☞ ︎A new friendship grows? ☜︎
Not a chapter but you need to know
Aww you missed meeee~?
☞ ︎Two at once? ☜︎
Schedules and school
Hey~
☞ ︎A Nice Sleep ☜︎
About what the last authors note said
Have you missed me again~?
☞ ︎It happens once more... ☜︎
Fairytail anyone?
☞︎ Is this the end..? ☜︎

☞ ︎The First Day... ☜︎

8.6K 238 33
By WhybotherWithnames3

POV: Shuichi

It's been a few hours since breakfast, Kokichi almost fell asleep at least 20 times. Each time as startling as the last. He seems to be growing more and more tired by the minute... how long will this motive last... until' someone kills or Kokichi loses control..? No! I shouldn't think about this right now, it's almost lunchtime and I need to bring Kokichi there. He seems to be holding on to my hand tightly. I'm worried if he lets go he'll pass out onto the floor right here. "Hey Shumai..?" His small voice snapped me back into reality. "Yes Kokichi? Is something wrong?" He shook his head. "I just wanna know why I can't go to sleep..."

POV: Kokichi

"I just wanna know why I can't sleep..." I wanted to know, it's been hours since I last slept and I'm exhausted, no one has told me anything, whenever I try to sleep someone wakes me up, and I'm being forced to stay with someone at all times. I hate it. "It's hard to explain Kokichi, sorry" Shumai responded to my question making me sigh a bit as it wasn't a clear answer. "Huh we're already here..? Feels like we've been walking for an hour to get here..." I rubbed my eyes as Shumai opened the door showing a table surrounded by the others, plates of food in front of all of them, two empty chairs sat next to eachother. I stared at everyone and everything confused 'Why are they being so clingy or whatever? Can't they go back to hating my guts? At least then I could sleep.' Shumai dragged me over and sat me down in one of the empty chairs, next to me was Kaito, and in the other empty chair sat Shumai. Great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.3K 30
After the game, everyone wakes up and some people started seeing Kokichi for who he really is and starts falling in love.
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.3M 85.7K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
43.7K 1.7K 37
"ANYONE WHO IS INJURED GO TO WINDRISE IMMEDIATELY!! MASTER JEAN WILL TEND TO YOUR WOUNDS" shouted Barbatos to his children. "THE OTHERS, PROTECT THE...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...