The Viking's thing

By Hiptoff

This story is a sequel of 'Honeymoon Viking-style', from eglomer. https://www.wattpad.com/1048242301 More

License
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

9 1 0
By Hiptoff

 "So... You have come to Ahtohallan to know where Hiccup's mother has gone?"

"Yep" he confirmed. "Nice and too belated idea, right?"

"Better late than never," Elsa smiled happy to see their friends warming themselves up at last. "Well, then what about going inside and answering Ahtohallan?"

"Wao! I see you very confident! Last time it was so hard!" Astrid exclaimed astonished at her friend's attitude.

Elsa stood up and go straight to the entrance of the glacier.

"Four years have passed and since then I have been coming often. And... I think now I understand it better and... it understand me better too."

"What? Ahtohallan understands you?" Astrid said with her jaw dropped.

"I think so, yeah..." answered Elsa shyly.

"You... you think it... he... it... has a conscience? It's alive?" said Hiccup fascinated.

"I'm sure about that. And let me say that also has a quizzical sense of humor."

"Ha! Who could say..." Astrid replied with fun in her tone.

The three of them went through the icy passageways while cold was letting itself be felt since they arrived at the memories chamber.

"This place is really awesome..." Hiccup muttered in awe looking up to the ceiling.

"I told you, right?" Astrid said admiring that beautiful place again.

"Just don't go further than this chamber or you will drown," Elsa warned with a little shiver caused by her own memories.

"Drown?" asked him with concern.

"Never mind. You just don't go. And now..., let's do it! We need a starting point. Ahtohallan," Elsa talked to the glacier. "Could you please show us one memory of the last day Hiccup saw his mother?"

Then, an impressive light mix of green and pink shone all above and a picture of something like a person lying was taking shape until reveal clearly a nude Hiccup lying upon a nude Astrid, both of them in a coordinated dance of moans, kisses, and passionate glances.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! We don't want to see that!!" Hiccup yelled ashamed.

"Oh! Fuck! Not again!" Elsa yelled turning her gaze and covering her own eyes.

"Again?!" Astrid yelled this time.

"No! Is not what you think! Don't get me wrong! I just... Aggh!" Elsa groaned. "I can't think with these sounds! Please Ahtohallan, cut it off!"

"No! Wait!" Astrid exclaimed.

"Wait, what?" Yelled the other two at the same time.

"M'Lady, I have to admit that I look pretty less pathetic than I thought but..."

"Is not that, moron! And of course, you aren't pathetic. What kind of likes do you think I have? I chose all this raw chicken leg Viking, right?" Astrid said gesturing all Hiccup's body with a smirk.

"She had to come out the issue of the legs..." he complained putting his arms akimbo.

"Guys! Do you think you could keep that conversation in another moment, please?" said Elsa her eyes closed and her ears covered.

"Oh, sorry," said impassive Astrid. "The fact is that Ahtohallan has shown us what we've asked. This is the moment after we saw Valka last time. Ahtohallan," she spoke to the glacier. "Could you, please, show us the moment previous that Valka left the room?"

The wall's image changed and for the calm of Elsa and Hiccup and they appeared in the same room, fully clothed and talking with Valka.

"I love you, son. And I am so proud of you" she said rubbing softly his face.

"Thanks, mom. Love you too. See you later?"

"Erm... of course..." Valka answered hesitantly and, with the guilty pictured on her face, she walked out the door. "See you later, Hiccup."

"She knew..." he whispered. "She knew we weren't gonna see each other anymore, wasn't she?"

"Hiccup..." Astrid said stroking his arm.

"Ahtohallan, please, show us where she went then," he asked urgently.

The images of the wall changed again to show how Valka got on a boat and went to the sea.

"But, why? Can you show where did she go with that ship?" Astrid asked.

At that moment, Valka's figure shifted through a corner of the wall. It seemed that the story continued in another chamber.

"Too far!" shouted Elsa before they could even think on follow her.

"But... But then what? We have nothing?" Hiccup seemed devastated.

"Can we know where was she this morning, please?" Asked Elsa determined to help her friend.

Once again, the wall shone and they could see Valka leaning on a wooden balcony.

"This is..."

Elsa couldn't finish her sentence. Before she did, Anna appeared next to Valka with a smile making the three of them open wide their eyes.

"How are you feeling today, Ondina?"

"Oh! Morning, Anna. I'm... fine."

"Just..." Anna said perceiving that there was more than a fine.

"Just thinking about what I must have left behind..."

"I don't know, your son maybe?" said irked Hiccup.

"Mmm... what about a succulent breakfast and go for a walk with Olaf and Sven? Kristoff and I are quite busy today with... you know, boring royal things, and I guess they feel a little abandoned." Anna proposed.

"Sounds good. Thanks for your attention. You know you don't have to do this."

"Don't mention it. Don't worry about that and hurry up to take that splendid breakfast. Everything looks better with a full gut."

Anna took her hand and the two disappeared laughing castle inside.

"What was that? Why is my mother in your castle?" Hiccup asked confused.

"I... I don't know... It's a few months without going there..."

"And... Ondina? Is she using a fake name? Why?" Astrid asked this time.

"At last she is alive..." Hiccup said falling on his knees in relief.

"There is only one way to answer all these questions. Have you guys missed Arendelle?" Elsa said with a wink.

"You are right. I'm following you." Hiccup said with determination in his voice.

"Ok. Ok. We do that but, I have a question before." Astrid said frowning. "Elsa, you said just a moment ago 'Not again'. What does it suppose to mean?

Elsa's face and ears turned crimson red. She turned to them.

"Yes... I think I owe you an explanation."

"Yes, you do." the Vikings said in unison.

"See... Anna and I are not having much time to see each other lately so I've been coming here to see how she does. The point is that the last time I came to see her, this naughty glacier showed me Anna and Kristoff... you know... doing matrimonial things..."

"Ow... how disgusting see your sis like that, right?" Hiccup said empathically.

"Ehrm... not at all."

"What?!" the two said in unison again.

"Don't think I'm a pervert! Of course, I don't like to see my sister like that, but somehow was beautiful..."

Ahtohallan's wall shone behind Elsa and, without Elsa realizing it, began to show them the memories she was talking about.

"I know, it's so weird to look at your sister having sex, and for the record, I didn't remain staring! It was just a few seconds! However, in that short time, the passion and the care between them shown me a kind of connection I never had and seemed so... great. Since then, I have been thinking how wonderful would be to get something like that and, well that's another matter. Could you please say something to stop me from rumbling?"

Elsa looked her friends in the eye and found them gaping looking over her head behind her with wild eyes and rosy cheeks. Then she turned to see what were they looking at and found herself one more time face to face with her nude brother-in-law making love to her sister with the pleasure and the happiness drawn all over his face.

"Oh, c'mon!! Are you kidding me?!" Elsa turned her face back to her friends. "Couldn't you have warned me?"

"Impossible to say," said Hiccup without withdrawing his gaze even a little from that scene.

"He has the body of a Norse god! How I'm gonna be able to look him in the eye!" Astrid exclaimed with the same state that Hiccup.

"Yeah. I think I'm back to the chicken leg husband role..."

Both girls laughed.

"Let's go then. Tonight we'll sleep in the forest and will leave at the down. You agree?" Elsa said wiping away a tear of laughter.

"We are at your command" Astrid answered grabbing her husband by the wrist.

"And you villain glacier, you will pay," Elsa said growling.

At that moment, the glacier brightness vanished away and the three of them came out ready to cross the dark sea again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 293 10
Just a simple au of one of my favorite Disney movies with characters of my favorite DWA film series, need I say more?
24K 532 63
Book 2 from The Next Step this story is about life 14 years later (Please Read The Next Step Before Reading this Book)
272K 3.5K 50
If you love Hiccstrid oneshots then you should definitely read! Disclaimer: Any media contained in this book DO NOT belong to me! ☆☆☆WARNING! THIS BO...
148K 3.9K 20
This story take place during the events of frozen but before the events of HTTYD2 . The story mostly follows the plot line of frozen until the thi...