โ˜†๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ˜†...

By ii_raiincloud

โ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š! ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’…๐’๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† !๐’€๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜†๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช โ˜†
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter 19
Chapeter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank youโ™ก

Chapter five

3.7K 152 223
By ii_raiincloud

"Y/N!" angel ran down the stairs.

"What bubs?" i looked up from my phone.

"Theres three people outside! They wont go away! One has a gun!"

"Bubs dont worry about it , ill deal with this." i sighed getting up , i couldnt ignore them forever.

Angel grabbed my hand and came with me. I sighed before opening the door.

Mary runa and midari where there , they stared at me.

"Dont fucking bring your gun here , your going to scare angel." i spat.

"See , i told you if she was alive she would deal with me." midari said , matter a factly.

Angel tugged on my sleeve.

"What angel?" i asked her , in a completely tome i was talking to the others in.

"Wheres rari? I miss her , shes not here."

"Probably fucking the secutary angel." this earnt a laugh from midari.

"Its so funny , kirari wont go near sayaka anymore" midari laughed.

" i wanna see rari!" angel complained.

"And i wanna be six foot under but we dont all get what we want." i rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Fallon said to stop saying that ." angel looked up at me angrily.

"Bub , dinner is on the table , go eat and ill deal with this." i patted angels head , she nodded , gave the others a small wave and went inside.

"Right , can i help you?" i asked coldly.

"You look different." runa observed.

"Ok?"

"You changed. " runa added.

"Sorry , i didnt know i had to stay the same-" just then angel ran back outside.

"Angel , inside." i said.

"They called.." she mumbled.

"..oh ." i sighed.

"Ill talk to you guys another time , i need to deal with this-"

"-wait - two seconds!" mary pleaded.

"What?-" i stopped as she quickly hugged me .

"Im coming tomorrow with ririka . let us inside then ok?"

"..ok."

I shut the door on them and went inside.

Nothing was different.

=======================================

Angel was sat on the sofa colouring , fallon was playing her video game while i made lunch.

"...mary and ririka will be here soon." i said , giving them their lunch.

"Okay." fallon shrugged , she got along ok with my friends

"I want to see rari." angel complained , taking a bite of food.

"...me to.." i sighed.

"You know she misses you right?" fallon asked me.

"Says who?"

"Me , almost everyday i get called into the office and all she does is ask about you." she said slightly annoyed " , just agree to see her , its been like a month."

"I wanna see rari!" angel said excitedly .

I sighed and got my phone out .

'Hey riri , if u want you can bring kirari today , idrc but apparently shes worried so. ' sent.

"Yeah yeah , whatever."

=======================================

Angel ran to the door as soon as she heard a knock.

She opened it and.. "RARI!" i saw her leap out the door way and outside.

"Hey angel." kirari said , sounding happy to see the child.

"Angel let them walk in jeez." i rolled my eyes and watched ririka and mary walk in , followed by kirari.

As soon as they were inside ririka ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back gently and sat down .

They sat down on the sofa opposite me.

"Alright , now what did you guys want?" i asked as angel climbed onto the sofa next to me and leant against me .

"Why arent you at school?" ririka asked me worried.

"Ive been busy." i responded.

"With?"

"...i cant say." i responded.

"She will be back when mumma comes back dont worry!" angel said happily.

"Angel , we talked about this. Shes not coming back." fallon said from across the room. And like every other time we talked about it , angel started crying.

"Fallon!" i snapped at her , i put one arm around angel. "Sorry about them." i apoligised to the three girls looking on confused.

Angel just kept crying , this was almost a daily thing for me .

"This is your fault!" she yelled at me. " you replaced mumma!"

I pushed angel away from me and stood up. "You had to make a scene huh?" i snapped at my sisters.

"I didn't think sorry." fallon mumbled.

"I want mumma not you! Mumma never yelled! You changed , you never used to yell!" angel was crying harder.

"Your right , im sorry angel." i apolised. " we will walk about this later okay?" she sniffed and nodded.

"Right , carry on." i turned to ririka.

"Wheres your mum?" mary butted in.

I looked at fallon.

"Mum had to go away , its okay though , our aunts normally here , she just had to go shopping." fallon said , damn shes a good liar.

"Now you know , is there anything else i can help you with?" i asked.

"Come back to school." kirari , almost seemed to demand.

"Im alright thanks momobami. And stop bugging fallon about me." i responded coldly.

"y/n , we are running out the of time." fallon reminded me before kirari could say anything else.

lets be honest , kirari didnt care about my feeling . Its hers that matter , and hers alone.

"How long ?" i asked her.

"They will be here in about ten minutes." she responded.

"Ok ." i turned back to the others . " i need you guys to leave now."

They walked to the door saying nothing , looking annoyed or worried , but mostly confused on who they were.

"Girls go get changed , quickly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 793 21
I am not the best at writing but I'll try so enjoy this book :D ! None of the characters are mine and non of the pictures too
67K 2.1K 40
OMG so I got this idea to write a story and really wanted to do it so here we are ig... I'm not gonna start this story right away cause I'm going on...
44.4K 982 25
In the first place, Ririka Momobami sticking with Mary Saotome is only for the election reason. Mary getting annoying with this VICE PRES GIRL. Mary...
135K 3.9K 45
โ€ขI just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. โ€ขthanks for the readers for voting! โ€ขcomment down below & don't forget to vote! ...