WWF pranks

By PrOsthetlcs

The WWF locker room used to be one funny place. With people like Owen Hart and Davey Boy Smith pranking other... More

Michael Coleʻs Debut
Kind Of Daveyʻs Routine?
Owen At It Again..
Karma(?) For Owen
Owen And The Napkin Blow
The Calcium Injection
Yokozunaʻs Tight Squeeze
Mr. Perfectʻs Feces Rib..
Owen Pranks Vince
Gangrel And His Ghost Watch
Owen Pouders His Nose
Ribbing Hacksaw
Owen Again..
Police, Owen, Davey
Karma To Davey
Popcorn
Dead Weighting Lex Lugar
Prank Call
The Jay Leno Show Rib
The Stink Bomb on Hand Rib
Owen Hart and the Sardines Camel Clutch
The Lock Up

Valʻs Autograph Hunter

56 1 0
By PrOsthetlcs

So, once a few wrestlers autagraphed merchandise, pictures etc. for the fans. Than Val Venis got asked to autograph a lot for a fan, that obviously wanted to sell it afterwards.
Val refused and went in his hotel room, what Jeff Jarret and Owen Hart saw.
So later that day, they decided to prank him. Owen was calling Val. He pretended to be another fan wanting autographs from him. Val hung up.
Than Owen just called again and said, that he waits in the lobby.
Val went to the lobby finding no one. Owen and Jeff just went to their hotel rooms and slept, while Val was searching for the hunter(the Fan, that wanted many autographs) one hour.

The moral of this story is, that you just have to sign everything that is offered ot you in front of Jeff and Owen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 99 62
Just random thoughts about twice 😂🤭
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
226K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
4.7K 313 11
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...