โ˜†๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ˜†...

By ii_raiincloud

โ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š! ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’…๐’๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† !๐’€๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜†๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช โ˜†
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter 19
Chapeter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank youโ™ก

Chapter four

3.6K 146 67
By ii_raiincloud

"It's been a month. She came in for one day Kirari!" Ririka was sat in her room with her sister , ririka had been friends with Yn , before the break up between her sister and her bestfriend. After that Yn hadn't talked to her , or any of her friends for that matter.

"What do you want me to do about that ririka?" Kirari rolled her eyes at her sister.

"No ones heard from her. " ririka continued.

"Go knock on her door , I don't know. " Kirari payed down on her bed.

"...I have. So has runa , and Mary !" Ririka yelled softly.

"And ?"

"Nothing ! All the lights have been off!"

" her sisters are still at school. I'm sure she's fine ririka , stop over reacting. " Kirari dismissed her sister.
Trigger warning here
"...what if she does something ?" Ririka asked quietly.

"Like?"

"...oh yeah. Never mind , she never told you. " Ririka hugged her knees.

"Ririka? Told me what. "

"No - it's not my place to say ..." Ririka looked in the edge of tears.

"If it puts her in danger you need to tell me. " kirari demanded , sitting up.

"What if she tries to hurt herself rari..? "

Kirair froze , she thought for a moment. Yn had always seemed so happy and cheerful. She was so kind and beautiful- no. What was she thinking , she can't think that way about Yn now. They broke up.

Still , Kirari knew she couldn't ignore the feelings she had forever.

"She won't. " she said "she's always so happy. Stop being stupid ririka. "

"...sorry. " Ririka mumbled , laying down with her back to her sister , silently crying to herself.

Mental stability fading 💔😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 144 16
โ˜๏ธŽRirika Momobami, the girl behind the mask. What will she do if she falls in love with a certain someone, will her sister allow it or will her love...
7.4K 237 16
y/n re-enters kirari's life sparking a new found love. on the other-hand the clan elders are loosing there grip on there kid what lengths are they wi...
36.3K 608 43
Reminder: This book is mine and i don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other. This story is only for gays, if you're not comfortable pl...
3M 69.1K 200
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. This book is finished and undergoing editing! I do not own Kakegurui. Th...