The Seven Princes || A BTS FA...

By wassap_its_hunter

"Are you all brothers?" You pointed at the men scattered around the room. They all nodded in their way. Other... More

Before we start
Prologue
Chapter One: Take that
Chapter Two: Bam, you knock
Chapter Three: Where?
Chapter Four: You're Nyx
Boy's POV: Chapter Three
Chapter Five: Realized
Chapter Six: Small talk
Chapter Seven: Dinner
Chapter Eight: Visit
Chapter Nine: Meet
Chapter Ten: Rock
Chapter Eleven: Fuel
Charter Twelve: Fate
Chapter Thirteen: Concrete
Chapter Fourteen: Hag
Chapter Fifteen: Hypothermia
Chapter Sixteen: Faster
Chapter Seventeen: Pests
Chapter Eighteen: Audacity
Chapter Nineteen: Cute
Chapter Twenty: Simp
Chapter Twenty-One: Sugar
Chapter Twenty-Two: Mile
Chapter Twenty-Three: Kicked
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hair
technical difficulty :(
Chapter Twenty-Five: Human
Chapter Twenty-Six: Fine
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Ashy
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Die
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Maki
Chapter Thirty: Brat
Chapter Thirty-One: Immaculate
Chapter Thirty-Two: Love
Chapter Thirty-Three: Nickname
Chapter Thirty-Four: Drug
Chapter Thirty-Five: Darling
Chapter Thirty-Six: Sweet
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Name
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Protect
not an update im sorry-
HASASHASHHAS
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Immortal
Q and A (Part 1)
Chapter Forty-One: Her
not an update srry :(

Chapter Forty: Old

5K 268 152
By wassap_its_hunter

"Chapter Forty: You've Always Been Old, Tho,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I have a lot of time so I can make a song like this,

This is a song for you,"

-Telepathy, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You flipped herself, making sure that whoever ran you over is inside your arms before you felt the cold snow on your back.  A groan left your lips as the thing inside your arms. It wiggled, mostly screaming as well.

"Y/n! Y/n! Did you miss us, Y/n? We missed you, Y/n!" Beomgyu loudly yelled at your ear, making you sigh as you hope that you don't go deaf.

"Yes, I missed all of you-"

"Y/n, we got new bruises! Look, I look cool!" That sentence made you look at the other child beside you, Kai pointing at his eye with a toothy grin. You pulled him closer to you, gloved hand on his cheek, inspecting the bruise. You looked at Beomgyu, who pointed at his bruising cheek then at the other children who pointed to their bruises with a proud grin.

"Who the hell did this to all of you?" You asked them, a smile resting on your lips but to adults, you could see the underlying threat under it, making the prince's shiver from your expression.

"It was I!" You looked behind you to see Shownu posing behind you, a hand flauntingly placed on his chest as the other rested on his forehead.

"King Shownu, I don't think that's an achievement to be proud of, especially if you're boasting it to the Luna." Behind him, Kihyun whispered nervously to the siren, eyeing you with fear.

"Oh, don't be such a buzzkill. Y/n knows I'm just-" And then a dagger passed by his sight, leaving a slice on the bridge of the nose of the siren. A loud shrill was heard from the king as he saw a marching hunter going at him, another dagger being played around your fingers.

"Y/n, he's kidding. The kids got it from sparring with each other." You were held back by Hyun, who rolled his eyes at the words of the siren while he fixed his coat, a shuddering breath left his lips, watching your eyes narrow at the siren, who started bowing and apologizing repeatedly at a fast speed.

"Good afternoon, Luna." Your eyes caught the scout beside him, Kihyun bowing as a greeting towards you. You smiled, walking towards them before placing a hand on the scout's shoulder as a greeting while you glared at the siren.

"Y/n, let's play! The weather here is perfect!" Soobin loudly said as he pulled your hand, you following with stumbling steps.

"It's not perfect, it's too cold," Kai sniffed as he hugged himself, a pout resting on his lips then a blanket was wrapped around his shoulders. He looked up to see two maids smiling at him as they gave him hot chocolate and fixing the blanket around his shoulders. The other two maids held another pair of blankets and coffee towards Hyun, who thanked them and accepted the items.

"What took all of you so long? You should have been here this morning," Namjoon asked, Jin behind him ordering the maids to get the kids to go inside while glaring at the siren who followed them.

"Bam Bam had an emergency with one of his patients so he'll be late, rely on that message to Wang, please." Namjoon nodded as Yoongi told the guards the exact words he said. They all went inside, the kids cling on to dear life to you as you tried your best to drag them with you while Shownu continued to yap beside you, Kihyun adding some additional words to the siren.

"Wait, why are you guys here?" You asked them as you carried Kai and Beomgyu in your arms, the other three clinging to your waist and legs, either wailing or laughing in delight as you drag them all inside.

"Your mates called us out about the situation and we decided to visit. We wanna lend a hand so we got some of our soldiers and would make them train with the troops here. Oh, and because the kids, Kihyun and Shownu want to see you," Hyun explained as he sighed in relief, finally getting inside the mansion, the insulation actually working now, after help from the workers from your camp.

"Oh, so you guys know about that too now." You hummed as you helped the kids take off their coats, folding them swiftly before looking at the maid who panicked and grabbed everything from you, insisting that she would be the one to help the kids. 

"O-oh, umm, thank you," You thanked the maid, who bowed before rushing away. You looked down with a smile at the kids who looked at you, overlapping each other's words as they tried to get your attention.

"Nyx, we're here too. Give us attention, please." You looked to your side to see Shownu whining while Kihyun hid behind the siren, a blush decorating his cheeks as he quickly side-glanced before flusteredly waving. You rolled your eyes as you waved at them too, the smile still resting on your lips.

"We'll give you some time to spend with them but Reece and are accompanying all of you, alright?" Yoongi said as he glared down at the siren before patting the head of Kai who looked straight at him with wide eyes. You nodded before walking away, waving at your mates before seeing your newly elected guards waiting for you.

"Was Shownu too much for you to handle, Kihyun?" You asked the troop who jumped when you called out to him, shaking his head swiftly as he gave you a flustered smile.

"Nothing I can't handle, Luna!" He shakily answered which you responded with a pat on his back, as you slapped Shownu's nape.

"What did I do?" He yowled, glaring at you with a pout. You stared at him with hard eyes, looking back and forth between him and the kids.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe I just hate you by that much," You muttered as you gestured the kids to go on, the maids guiding them towards the living room, your new guards walking beside you, eyeing the siren and Hyun carefully.

"Don't worry, they're harmless. But watch the kids for a sec please." They looked at you before immediately nodding, rushing towards the kids. You went back and glare at the siren, who stiffened and looked at the captain who was being offered by a butler of a tray of food, completely oblivious to what was happening.

"Look, Hyun asked me to train the kids, Kihyun was also there." The troop nodding repeatedly, defending the siren. You raised your brow as you looked at the captain who is now munching away, thanking the butler for the snack.

"So you're saying we should blame Hyun." Both of them nodded- well, Shownu immediately nodded while Kihyun hesitated before slowly nodding before getting elbowed by the siren, immediately picking up the pace of his nods. They jumped when you cracked your hands, now glaring at the captain who is now looking at you with a confused expression.

"What did I do?" He asked with genuine confusion, now offering you the croissant he was eating, hoping that it would fix amends to whatever made you mad at him.

"You let this dumbass beat the kids until they bruise." 

"So?" And the second he said that he gulped, spared you a glance before breaking into a run. 

"He didn't think quite properly, I think," Kihyun said as he watched the two of you break into a run, hearing Hyun yell muffled apologies while you just went after him. Shownu cackled as he rushed forward, low key wanting to see the demise of the captain on the hands of the hunter. 

"Please stay here for a while. We will be arranging your rooms in case the Luna vouches for your stay," The maid said as the kids jumped on to the couches, Reeces and Heejul carrying one of the kids, Shownu sulking since he lost track of where you and the captain run off to and Kihyun just comforting him.

"Do you like Y/n, mister?" Soobin asked Heejul, who was carrying Taehyun, nodding as he smiled.

"Luna is someone everyone here looks up to. She's an amazing person and we would do everything for her as we would do for all of you," Heejul answered as he remembers the others of his Luna and would do everything to make sure he doesn't fail such an easy task.

Getting called out by the princes and asked to become the Luna's official guards is something that he would never expect to happen, the most he would think he could reach is being a guard at the mansion of the Princes. He knows that Reece deserves this, her being one of the top members of their scout but he feels like he just got lucky. He thought about how lucky he already was to get onto the top group but being the Luna's guard?

He feels his luck running out.

"Well, we like Y/n a lot too so protect her please," Kai said while he clung onto Reece's leg, grinning and yelping when Reece tried to grab him. 

"Of course we will and we will do the same to all of you." Well, we don't know you but all of you are important to the Luna so I guess we should do our best to keep all of you safe.

Everyone looked up to see you waltzing in while a butthurt Hyun followed your wake. Shownu grinned as he stood up, slapping your back, congratulating you, and telling 'good job' repeatedly like you won a tournament.

"Is everyone settled in? Anything else you all would need?" You asked them as you look at the kids who shook their heads, side glanced at the captain behind you who sulked towards the small couch, crossing his arms as he covered his eyes with his hands, and lastly, looking at the siren who beamed.

"Maybe some snacks?" You nodded before looking at your guards, about to ask if they could get some when Heejul placed Taehyun on the ground, raising his hand.

"I'll get it, Luna!" You blinked before nodding at him thankfully, sending him a last glance as he went past you.

"What happened that day, Y/n." All of you looked at the captain who sat on the couch, sending you a look behind his hands. Shownu quickly picked up at what the two of you were about to talk about and went straight to the kids, yelling loudly that they should play the game, not wanting to let the children know what happened to their beloved hunter.

You sat on the floor, just in front of the couch where he sat, leaning back as you felt the soft cushion of the couch behind you.

"It was getting too cold so the princes decided to make me stay in my room where they placed all warmers, getting it as warm as they can but it was still unbearable. I was just looking out the window when his dagger when through the glass and I just... froze," You paused as you gulped, feeling the emotions you held at that very moment, rising up again.

Hyun stiffened before sitting straight, looking at the girl in front of them. 

Y/n froze? that never happens. He thought as he tried to remember the last time he saw you froze in fights, missions, anything but came up empty-handed. It affected you that much. And it was starting to worry him even more.

"All I remember was how cold it was, how soft the snow was, and then seeing Taehyung. Everything else was a blur. It was weird seeing his dagger again. Don't like that part very much," You hummed as you watched Shownu carry the rest of the four kids while Reece tried to place Kai on his head, the kids giggling loudly while an occasional yelp would slip their lips.

"You could come back to stay with us in the camp. We all know how hard it really is to deal with Do-Hyun, we are all mentally and physically prepare when he decides to finally go after you." Reece stiffened, the smile she wore became rigged.

Luna's leaving the kingdom? We can protect her, we can. Her wolf said as it stood up, ears straight up. 

Still, its the Luna's decision where she would wanna stay. Reece responded numbly. She is apologetic for eavesdropping on the conversation but she can't help it when it concerned the person she was entrusted to give her life for. She would respect your decision, of course, but it wouldn't stop her from feeling sad about it if you do choose to leave.

Right on time, Heejul returned with two butlers carrying a tray full of snacks like slices of cake, chocolate, a circular jar of candies and the other have a pitcher of orange juice (apple juice is only delicious when it's in a box I won't accept any other argument) and a couple of glass cups.

What happened while I was gone?

The Luna might leave the kingdom to stay at the camp.

Heejul stiffened at his partner's words, the smile he wore for the kids slowly dropped to a line, jaw tightening. He can't blame anyone for this but he feels frustrated that that choice would be the wise choice in this situation. He just hopes that they all can spend more time before you go away-

"Nah, I like it here. I probably won't go back there anymore to stay there. Well, if my mates kick me out I would know where to go but-"

"Those assholes are wrapped around your fingers and you think they'd have the heart to kick you out? They'd probably lock you up here instead."

"Well, they still could, we'd never know-"

"Betting that barney would be the one to proposed that idea."

"You hate Taehyung, why are you betting on him."

"He gives off that vibe you know. Had the audacity to stand up to me back then. Would want to beat him up someday."

"Your very violent today. Do you want to go on a mission to stretch your legs?"

"It's been three months since I retired from being a hunter. I'm old now, Y/n."

"You've always been old, tho."

And you both zoned out in the conversation, him throwing more insults about your mates while you calmly and quickly answered back, prodding on his thin patients which you enjoy doing so. But to Heejul and Reece, they felt their own mood rise on the first sentence you uttered.

The Luna wants to stay here! Their wolves cheered as they themselves tried to contain their happiness. The tension they both felt about your choice disappeared and relief clouded their own body.

They smiled at each other before going back to playing with the kids- mostly just trying to get them off of Shownu's back since they all started to climb up like its a tree- trying their best to zone out of your conversation, their heightened hearing making it harder to do so.

-

"When can I beat him up," Hyun muttered as he glared at Taehyung, who glared back just as strongly as he held on to the jar of candy Beomgyu gave to him to hold as rummaged through the candies, trying to find a candy shark.

The princes decided to join all of you in the living room, them dismissing the rest of the troops and finishing up with their work. They went there to inform everyone that Bam Bam wouldn't be able to join them this day and might get here another time. 

"Don't beat up one of my mates, please." You sighed as you sipped on your coffee while catching Taehyung's look at you from the other side of the room. You smiled softly at him, making the latter's glare melt into a smile, the furrow between his eyebrows smoothen as he smiled lightly back, his attention being called by Beomgyu who celebrated at the findings of the candy shark.

"Did you see that? Jesus christ they're whipped as fuck," Hyun scoffed as he popped a mentos into his mouth, chewing quietly.

"Look man, we all act like that towards our mates alright. You'll be the same when you find your mate." The man stiffened before giving out a pained chuckle.

"Whenever that day comes,"  He muttered. You picked up on how his mood changed, contemplating if you should ask or leave the topic but knowing the captain, you respected his boundaries and kept quiet, watching your mates play with the kids.

Just seeing them smile kindly at the kids, they laughter would mix with each other, making you unconsciously smile at their actions.

Beside you, Hyun held a gentle expression taking in your relaxed and content look. Behind his hate for the Barney as he would call him, he's happy that you finally found someone you could trust again, people you could lean on.

Ever since you were a child, you had trust issues, not knowing who'd you trust or risk your life for but seeing the interaction between you and your mates, made it known to him that he can trust them with you life.

He can't believe his little girl is all grown up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HI

we are back LMAO

after school ends, I might be able to update more so like after maybe 3 weeks??? idk man I'm barely alive here

someone reached out to me about this book and said that this could be a manwha/manga/comic idk but I thought that "hey, that's a cool idea, should- should we do it"

so if you are interested in this, hit me up! we could modify the story into an original storyline where we change the names and make it better :D

Maybe this would get me motivated to write again idk LMAO

uh that's it! if you're an artist, dm me if you're interested in working together and send some of you example art styles then,,, we yolo it idk LMAOO (Thank you to @kwonhoshituan for the idea!!!)

oh and to the people who haven't seen my community post yet, I would appreciate it if you do go there since I have said something about my update schedule :>

one more thing

...

you know what fuck it imma make them kis-

Don't forget to

LIKE

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND VIBE BYEEEE

Word count: (3092 words I actually don't know lmao im doing this on my cp)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 28.4K 31
a 민윤기 fanfic. Cover by @vanterous none of the media I use in my books is mine. tysm <3 --- He kissed a spot on my neck causing me to gasp and hol...
5K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
586 409 51
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
18.3K 792 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...