The Release

By imavoidingmyhomework

"You know I like it when you say my last name, but I love it when you scream my first." Bethany Freeman and h... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 17

22.2K 417 190
By imavoidingmyhomework

Chapter 17

Warning

*Mature Content*

I drove over to his house. I didn't bother to text him. I can't stop for anything. I need Wayne.

What will he do when I get there? Will he answer the door? Will he have someone else over? Will he tell me to leave?

Well, we'll find out. Because I just arrived.

I locked the car door. There was an extra car in the driveway, so I went to Wayne's window.

I knocked twice. This is a bad idea. Why am I even here? I'm gonna seem too desperate.

What if he-

Wayne lifted one of his blinds. I saw his eyes crinkle. He pushed aside the window and rested his hands on the seal.

"What do you think you're doing here?" I missed his attractive, deep voice. Wayne's hair was messy and fluffy. He had a cocky grin that I would die for.

I pulled Wayne to me by his shirt and kissed his soft lips. He froze for a second, then moved his lips in sync with mine. Yes. I've been waiting for this. Wayne put his hand on the back of my neck, leaning closer to me.

"Get in here." His lips left mine only to say those words. I climbed in easily and shut the window.

When I turned, Wayne immediately pulled me in again. He grabbed my face and slid his tongue on my bottom lip. I sighed and opened my mouth, kissing him deeply. I held Wayne's waist and put him on a wall. He smiled against my lips. His hands melted down my collarbones and settled on my chest, brushing my hard nipples through my shirt.

"Where the fuck were you?" I growled, squeezing his hips.

"You missed me, didn't you?" Wayne said arrogantly. He dropped his arms, planting them on the wall.

"Yes," I breathed.

His hand shot up to my neck and put pressure on the sides. "How much?"

I fell to my knees, definitely bruising them. I caressed his skin under his shirt and he tore it off in one swift movement. The dim lighting made him look like a god. I pulled down his sweatpants and removed his underwear, revealing his hardness.

8 inches.

I circled a single finger on the tip. Wayne whimpered. The pure sound drenched my panties. I looked up into his eyes when I put it in my mouth. His jaw dropped and he sucked in air aggressively.

Fuck.

I ran my tongue all over his length, my fingers following my path. I stroked him, beginning to tip, ever so carefully. Wayne's fists clenched.

I quickened my pace and placed my lips on the end, sucking lightly. Occasionally, I pushed it deeper in my mouth. He gasped and hummed, trying to keep quiet. I want to hear him. So bad.

Wayne ran his fingers through my hair, getting it out of my face. I moaned and went faster. He thrusted his hips forward, indicating that he wants to be farther inside of me.

I kept moving my hand in sync with my mouth. Wayne groaned and balled up my hair. He drove his hardness into my mouth so the head touched the back of my throat. I grabbed his bare thighs in surprise. It felt strange so deep, but by the way his hand trembled, I know it brought him pleasure.

So, I continued.

I let him force half of his length into me, thrusting at a rapid speed. My tongue nudged the bottom half. Wayne showed me just what he liked. I looked up at him and immediately met his dark, dilated eyes.

I pulled back and jerked him off while licking the tip. I could feel him pulsing in my mouth.

"D-Don't stop," Wayne groaned, throwing his neck back. His legs tensed and he moaned my name quietly.

Wayne panted, his hands twitching. I swallowed his cum, even though it tasted bitter. I put his underwear and sweatpants on, still on my knees.

He pulled me up by my neck. Wayne dragged a finger on my bottom lip, wiping it clean, and stuck it in my mouth.

"A lot," I answered his previous question.

He walked me back until I fell on his bed, never breaking eye contact. Wayne put a knee between my legs. He stripped me of my tank top, then my shorts. His hands sent a fire down to my heat.

He removed my bra and flung it somewhere. Wayne kissed down my chest, making me weak. His fingers roamed around my wet underwear.

"You missed me?" Wayne whispered into my skin. I spread my legs as wide as they could go, giving him full access to anything he wanted. I whined and arched my back. He chuckled at my vulnerability.

Wayne connected my ankles and slid my underwear off. He took his time reopening my legs. The wait was agony.

His fingers inched closer and closer to my core. He laid down between my thighs and stared up at me with innocent eyes and a lustful smirk.

"Did you miss this?" Wayne lowered his mouth and dragged his tongue up my heat. I moaned and squirmed. He put a finger to his lips. "Shh, you don't want anyone to hear how desperate you are for me, do you?"

I want him to hear how desperate I am for him. Screaming his name, begging for more. Everything.

I pressed my lips together. Wayne explored my folds with his fingers. He touched my clit, making me flinch. He just barely grazed it, over and over again. I wanted enough of his teasing. I lifted my hips upward.

"Harder, p-please," I exhaled. Wayne obeyed. He put pressure on the spot, drawing circles. I gasped through my gaping mouth. I bent my knees and propped my feet on the bed. I couldn't have done it better than him.

He knows just where to touch me.

Wayne used his other hand to slowly slip in a long finger. The double friction sent a shiver up my spine. He moved it in and out, then subtly added a second. I hummed, stretching my hands out toward Wayne.

My heavy breathing was the only sound in the room. That and the occasional coos from Wayne. He enjoys seeing me try to keep it down.

The sensations grew warmer and the feeling spread through-out my core. Wayne must have sensed that I was reaching my climax. He slowed his pace and I squirmed, pushing my hips upward.

"Hold on, Beth," Wayne murmured, "I want to taste you."

He pulled my waist aggressively, with a soft smile on his face. He kissed my clit lightly before pressing his tongue on it. The wetness of his mouth combined with my soaking heat was overwhelming. I couldn't hold my legs up; I let them fall to the side.

Wayne swirled my sensitive spot while moving his fingers inside of me like a powerful beach wave. I grinded on his face a little.

"You like that?" He said, increasing his pace while holding eye contact with me. I looked down at him, watching him carefully. Wayne grinned and fluttered his eyes shut, showing me he enjoys my flavor.

"Y-Yeah I- Fuck," I stuttered, falling back down. My hands gripped the bedsheets. My legs straightened and tensed heavily.

"Wayne, I- can't hold it in- I need to-"

"You can do it, Bethany, just a couple more minutes."

I slid my palms up my thighs. I could feel the sweat dripping down them. I tried to relax my bottom, but I just ended up thrusting forward again.

I took a deep breath as my legs began to shake. Wayne rubbed my clit in small, fast circles. His tongue was at my entrance.

"Now," Wayne groaned.

I clapped both my hands over my mouth, forcing down a moan. My entire body twitched, shivered and squirmed. I went limp, exhausted from the overstimulation.

Wayne caressed my thighs, and stood. My eyes flickered shut. I felt his hand push back my sweaty hair.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. I opened my eyes weakly.

"Y-Yeah I ju- just," I stammered, unable to form sentences. Wayne flicked on a lamp, and his bare chest glistened with sweat.

"Would you like some water?" His soft smirk comforted me. I nodded. He grabbed a water bottle from his nightstand. Wayne looked me up and down. "Can you sit up?"

I propped myself up on my elbows. He held it in front of me and I sucked the straw. The chilled water cleared my mind. Wayne went into his bathroom briefly to wash his hands.

I took deep breaths and came to my senses. I sat up and tried to move my legs.

It didn't work.

I can't move my entire bottom half.

What the fuck, Anderson.

"What's wrong?" Wayne sensed my confusion. I clenched my jaw, trying not to show a smile.

"I can't move my legs," I harshly admitted. He furrowed his brows. "I think they're in shock."

Wayne crossed his arms. "Try to move them." I shifted left and right, they twitched a little, but didn't budge. He ran a hand over his open mouth and scoffed, grinning like an idiot.

"Can you help me put some clothes on, please?" I avoided eye contact, suddenly insecure. Yes, a second ago he was eating me out, but now I feel naked naked.

Wayne looked around the room and found my thong underwear. He rearranged my legs so they were touching and slid each of my feet through the holes. Wayne pulled them up until my mid-thigh, then I stopped him and did the rest myself.

He grabbed my arms and sat me up. "Stay," he commanded and went to the other side of the room.

"Yeah, 'cause I could just walk away," I shot back.

Wayne bent down and picked up his shirt, shaking his head and biting his lip. Wayne slipped it on me, lifting my hands and pulling it over my head.

I flopped back down and he made his way around to the other side of the bed, covering the both of us with a blanket.

"Do you wanna watch something?" Wayne tilted his head toward me. I leaned back into his pillows and nodded. He turned on his tv, which was directly in front of the bed, and opened Netflix.

"I don't care what you put on," I closed my eyes.

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

The Parks and Recreation theme song came on. I almost laughed at his choice of post-sex entertainment, but it is my favorite show, and I am too exhausted to make fun of him.

I rolled over and laid my head on his chest. Wayne rested a hand on my hip.

"I can't believe you crippled me," I grumbled. His low laugh relaxed my whole body.

"I'm glad you came over," Wayne murmured. He ran each of his fingers through my soft hair delicately.

"I missed you," I admitted.

There was a pause. What is he thinking? I don't care. I'm just enjoying his comfort. For now.

"I missed you, too."

A smile grew on my face. Wayne missed me. I moved my hand to his exposed waist.

My breaths came out easier every second that flew by. His chest rose and fell under my head.

Wayne's fresh coffee scent filled my brain with soothing thoughts. What if we fell asleep like this? Each minute drifting by at the speed of light, and the warmth from each other's bodies bringing us deeper into sleep.

Sleep.

Sleep.

I felt my heartbeat slow and my body was set at ease. I can't fall asleep here. I need to get up.

Wayne sighed, half-asleep and still running his fingers through my hair. I don't want to leave him.

"Um- I need to get up before sunrise," I breathed, looking into his sleepy eyes. His lips were pink and a little bruised. "My mom will notice I'm gone."

Wayne looked a little sad, but the emotion was barely visible. He nodded. I stretched out my legs. I put my feet on the floor and stood. I was a little shaky at first, but I toughed it out.

"You're really tired," Wayne examined. "Are you sure you should be driving right now?" I changed from his shirt to my shorts and tank top.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," I said, rushing my words along. I felt my car keys in my loose bottoms.

Wayne got out of bed and met up with me. I opened his window and half climbed out of it. He touched my back, halting me. I turned to him.

"Do you really have to go?" Wayne said in a tired voice, deep and sirene. I looked into his softened eyes. He doesn't want me to leave.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," I said sympathetically.

Wayne's hand slid down the back of my shirt. I didn't feel anything sexual in his touch. It was sort of sensitive. I could feel the loss of leaving Wayne.

He said everything in his eyes. Looking at every curve of my face, probably studying it to see if this was really wanted.

I needed to tell him it wasn't. The only thing I can think of doing right now is getting back in his bed and falling asleep from the sound of him breathing easily, holding me with his warm hands. I need to tell him.

I broke eye contact, but I felt like I was abandoning him. If I don't leave now, I never will.

So, I did.

Please Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.5K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
1.3M 42.6K 46
โ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š?โž ๊•ฅ She's beautiful, intelligent and seductive like her mother. But merciless, wicked...
1.9M 31.3K 36
Text copyright ยฉ Dezertflower โ„ข 2013, 2014 All rights reserved WARNING! ADULT CONTENT. ONLY SUITABLE FOR THOSE OVER THE AGE OF 18. Laura Stevens...
1.6M 37.8K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...