ɴᴀᴍᴊɪɴ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs • 🔒

By morbidcheesecake

A bunch of namjin oneshots cuz why not. • Fluff • Smut • Horror • Angst • and more ---------- 2021, © morbidc... More

Namjin Oneshots
1)Room no. 666 (Horror)
2) The Angel's Advice (Horror + Angst)
3) 3:33 AM (Horror)
4) Regret (Angst)
6) Forced (Fluff)
7) "플레이어 구십-이, 탈락" (Angst)
8) Rut pt. 1 (smut + fluff)

5) Deserve (Angst)

363 20 46
By morbidcheesecake

LmaO- bottom Joonie is so cute-

POV 남준
-------------

Yet again.

Yet again I catch you sneaking out of the house at 3 in the morning. Yet again you make up a lie. Yet again you pretend as if nothing happened.

I don't know anymore, Seokjin. I don't even know why I ignore it. As if, I don't know that you're cheating on me.

I don't even question why, even if I know. I love you a little too much that I can't let go. I don't want to know. I don't want to catch you cheating on me.

Because I know my Jinnie. He loves me too much to do that. You're not cheating on me. That's what I like to believe that is.
----------------

"Good morning, Joonie!" I woke up to my husband's sweet voice, which without a doubt belonged to an angel.

Too bad, the angel is mine. "Good morning, sweetheart." I rubbed my eyes and replied with a spontaneous smile. My voice sounding a little groggy and scratchy.

"Breakfast is ready, freshen up and come downstairs." He kissed my cheek and left. I decided it was the time to really wake up and get my ass to work.

I looked at the bedside table. My face immediately frowning, but I didn't think much to it and ignored it.

But suddenly, a ding from his phone grabbed my attention. I looked at the notification.

Jagi💜
Jinnie baby im sorry but we need to cancel today

I felt numb for a while. I couldn't really process anything. I didn't feel anything. Only disbelief. I couldn't believe it.

But this just proved it right. He was cheating on me. I didn't want it to be true. That's why I was pretending to not notice. But the text just proved it.

Then suddenly I felt suffocated. No, he can't do that to me. He loves me. We're married for Christ's sake! He cannot cheat on me. I know him.

But the text said otherwise. I heard footsteps. I put the phone back to where it was and proceeded to go to the bathroom.

I saw him entering the room and checking his phone. He frowned at the screen with his usual adorable pout.

But it didn't seem adorable to me today. He cheated on me... He betrayed me...

So all those vows and promises meant nothing? Seven years of being married dumped like waste? Was I a nothing to him?

I wiped away my tears and composed myself before freshening up. The breakfast was unusually silent today. He seemed bothered.

"Joonie, I got called from work. They need me right now." I doubted the statement. It wasn't true. At all.

Jinnie maybe you forgot that I can read you like an open book. But I just gave him a smile in reply. "Go ahead Dr. Kim. They need you." The smile he gave me, I would even jump off a cliff just to see that.

"Thank you, Joonie!" He hugged me, kissed my cheek and left. You even forgot our seventh anniversary...

A bitter chuckle escaped. I knew he wasn't going to work. Today was his off. I decided I was going to follow him to see where he goes.
---------

My assumptions had been right. I wanted to erase the sight from my brain. My husband, liplocked with Park Chanyeol in front of the mall without caring about people.

That's what you used to do with me Seokjin... How could you do that to me?! Wasn't I enough?!

I looked at my wedding band. It hurt. I felt like puking. As quick as possible, I left the scene and started driving. My breathing was uneven. I was having a panic attack.

I didn't care if I was breaking the rules or if I died of an accident. I already didn't have a license, so I was breaking the rules either way.

I couldn't believe it. Where did I lack you Jin? I gave you everything I could. I gave you my heart. I gave you all of my love. I always made sure you were comfortable.

Why Jin? Why?

I had decided, if he wanted him, he can have him. Even if he didn't love me, I did. I do. I wouldn't bound him to a relationship he doesn't want to stay in.

Even if it means I'm not happy. His happiness is what that matters to me.
---------

It was already eleven p.m. He wasn't back yet. I had called in sick from the studio and said that I couldn't come.

I don't think I would have been able to work or even stand properly. Suddenly the sound of keys clinking indicated that Seokjin was home.

POV Reader
-----------------

Seokjin unlocked the door expecting a kiss or at least a hug from his husband. It was a regular thing. But he received none. Instead...

"Where were you?" The tone of Namjoon's voice caught him off-guard.

"I'm sorry, Joonie, it got later than expected." He replied to his husband, ignoring the sharp and questioning tone.

"Or were you too busy fucking with your best friend to remember that you have a husband?" Seokjin was shocked at the statement. He looked at him in disbelief and hurt.

"What the hell are you talking about, Joon? Are you drunk?" He asked, still not believing the fact that his husband could throw such a disgusting accusation on him.

He hadn't talked in person with his best friend since two months.

All Seokjin received as an answer was a bitter chuckle. "I think I'm conscious after seven years. My eyes have opened now. Drop the act, Seokjin. You're caught."

Seokjin was utterly confused and hurt. What was Namjoon talking about? "What are you talking about?" He asked, genuinely confused. His voice came out shook and confused.

Maybe Namjoon knew this would happen, that's why he opened his phone and showed him the photo. Seokjin's eyes widened.

It was a picture of him and Chanyeol kissing. Seokjin was willing, it was quite clear in the photo.

That's when it clicked. "Namjoon-ah! It wasn't me! I was at the hospital today!" Seokjin was panicked. He couldn't even form sentences.

"Don't lie, Seokjin. I took the photo myself. Heck, I saw you initiating the kiss! I had tried to ignore it so many times, but now I can't. You cheated on me Kim Seokjin!" Seokjin felt like crying.

"Joonie, believe me. It wasn't me." His voice broke at the end and tears filled his eyes. It was a heartbreaking sight, but Namjoon ignored it.

"Don't call me that!" The sharpness of the tone made him jump a bit. Seokjin was already breaking down.

He couldn't form sentences, he wasn't able to explain the situation. His sobs wouldn't let him.

"Please... Just let me explain-" But his sobs wouldn't let him speak. Namjoon let out a laugh, which held no humor.

"We're done, Seokjin. If you didn't love me, you could've just told me. I would have fucking let you go! But you decided to cheat? How could you stoop so low?!" The words were piercing through Seokjin like daggers.

What did he do to deserve this? For something he didn't even do??

Seokjin tried to speak but only sobs escaped his lips while he was crying on his knees.

"I'll send the divorce papers to you. Get out of my house! I don't even want to see your face! It disgusts me!" Namjoon didn't even know what he was saying. He didn't mean most of what he was saying.

It was the heat of the moment. He didn't know what he was saying.

"J-Joonie..." Another sob escaped his lips. "I-I swear- *sob* I didn't cheat on you! I l-love *sob* you!" He managed to let out. But Namjoon wasn't having it.

"I thought you did too." He smiled sadly at him. "But I don't. I don't love you, Seokjin. Not anymore. I hate you!" That was the last straw for Seokjin. He froze.

He wasn't even crying anymore. He didn't even protest when Namjoon kicked him out, or when he closed the door on his face.

POV 남준
-------------

Right after he closed the door, he broke down. He couldn't stop the sobs from escaping.

'I'm sorry... I love you too... But you don't...'

---14 months later,
Sanbok mall, Daegu

Namjoon wasn't over Seokjin. How could he? Seokjin was his first love, the only person he had- has loved so dearly.

But running into him at the Sanbok mall, giggling and acting lovey-dovey with Lee Jaehwan, triggered something inside him.

He walked up to them. "Is hooking up with your best friends a new trend to you? At first me, then Chan, and now Ken?? I never knew you could stoop so low, Seokjin." Both Jaehwan and the now blonde Seokjin looked at him in confusion.

"Namjoon-hyung?" Seokjin asked in confusion. Namjoon was confused. 'Hyung??'

"What do you mean by 'hyung'?" Then it clicked to both Seokjin and Jaehwan. They both had a guilty expression and something similar to pity on their faces.

"Seokjin, what the hell is going on?"

"Yeonjin, hyung." He corrected.

Namjoon's world stopped. Yeonjin?! The last time Namjoon had seen him was on his wedding day. He was only a sixteen year old back then.

"Yeonie?" Namjoon's voice was frozen and utterly shocked. Yeonjin nodded.

Then after Jaehwan and Yeonjin explained everything to him, Namjoon was utterly broken. He felt like shit. He wanted to kill himself.

The messages were from Yeonjin. Seokjin's nickname for him was 'Jagi'. It was their thing. Baby and Jagi.

The nights Seokjin sneaked out of house was just to surprise him on their seventh anniversary.

He was taking advice from Chanyeol and Yeonjin. That's why he was at the mall, but after that, Seokjin was at the hospital. He didn't lie.

Chanyeol and Yeonjin didn't work out. Yeonjin fell in love with Jaehwan while Chanyeol fell for Baekhyun. They remained friends after that.

'Please... Just let me explain...'

Namjoon felt utterly broken. He really wanted to kill himself for being such an idiot.

I didn't even let him speak... He needed to see Seokjin. Right now.

He was having a panic attack. His asthma was kicking in. Both Yeonjin and Jaehwan panicked when Namjoon dropped to his knees.

Namjoon had developed asthma shortly after he kicked Seokjin out of his life.
------

Namjoon woke up in a familiar place. Jaehwan's house. "Joonie-hyung? Are you okay?" Yeonjin asked. He almost looked like Seokjin now.

Namjoon still remembers when he was just a baby. Yeonjin was like his own baby brother, but they lost touch somehow.

Namjoon didn't deserve Jaehwan and Yeonjin's concern. He didn't deserve it. He had hurt their best friend and brother and broken his heart.

"Yeonie... I need to see, Seokjin. Please." Namjoon's voice broke. His expression held so much guilt, hurt and regret that both Yeonjin and Jaehwan felt bad.

"I really don't think you want to see him hyung... At least not today..." Namjoon was confused.

"No! Please! I need to see him! I need to at least apologize even if I don't deserve an apology. I just need to."

"Joon, I really don't think you should-" But Namjoon cut the elder off.

"No! Please hyung! I beg you, please!" He was on his knees now. Jaehwan sighed, he really didn't want Namjoon to meet Seokjin...

At least not today... Not this moment...
-------

Jaehwan and Yeonjin were both invited but decided not to attend because they were completely against Seokjin's decision.

Namjoon felt like his whole world got destroyed. Now he understood why they didn't want him meeting Seokjin.

---------End of Flashback------

POV 남준
-------------

Today I realized one thing.

I was always the wrong one.

You were always the right...

I didn't deserve you. And I knew that...

But I was selfish.

I couldn't live without you...

I was always wrong...

At feelings...

At situations...

At assumptions...

At even our childhood quizzes...

At life...

I've been nothing but wrong

But you were always right...

And I had believed you were my Mr. Right.

Wrong...

Yet again.

I was naïve enough to believe that such a messed up person as I, would deserve an angel as you...

It hurts...

Now watching you walk through the aisle with him... a person whom I don't even know...

Did you really get over me? Forgot me so easily?

I don't blame you... I would do the same...

I deserve this...

I have always just hurt you...

No matter what, intentionally or unintentionally, I've hurt you...

But what hurts the most is,

You looking my way and instead of getting disgusted or mad,

You smiled...

That smile, I missed it so much...

It hurts Seokjin...

It hurts more than you can imagine...

It didn't even hurt to see you cry more than the three words, "I forgive you." escaping your lips.

I was right in one aspect though.

I didn't deserve you... ever...

But I know one thing,

I deserve this...

--------
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Y'all, you don't even know how much writing this shit hurt.... ๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐

On top of that, I was listening to 'I Hate You, I Love You' 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

Bitch don't... I'm crying rn... ಥ﹏ಥ

I love you butterflies 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Plz vote... (个_个)

And I sowwy, I need huggies... Some huggies?
(づ◡﹏◡)づ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
16.6K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
157K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...