Tsuyoi ๅผทใ„ โ‹ฎ Gojo Satoru

By thedoujinshi

โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has alway... More

Tsuyoi ๅผทใ„
Chapter 1
Juju Sanpo (ใ„ใก)
Chapter 2
Juju Sanpo (ใซ)
Chapter 3
Juju Sanpo (ใ•ใ‚“)
Omake (ๅผทใ„): The Strongest
Chapter 4
Juju Sanpo (ใ—)
Chapter 5
Juju Sanpo (ใ”)
Chapter 6
Juju Sanpo (ใ‚ใ)
Omake (ๆตใฟ): Blessing
Chapter 7
Juju Sanpo (ใ—ใก)
Chapter 8
Juju Sanpo (ใฏใก)
Chapter 9
Juju Sanpo (ใใ‚…ใ†)
Omake (ไพกๅ€ค): The Value of Life
Chapter 10
Juju Sanpo (ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†)
Chapter 11
Juju Sanpo (ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ„ใก)
Chapter 12
Juju Sanpo (ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใซ)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Omake (่ตทๅŽŸ): Birth of a Crush
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Omake (ไป˜ใๅˆใ†): The Date
Owari (็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š): The End

Omake (ๆญฃ็›ด): Integrity

29.2K 1.1K 163
By thedoujinshi

"Fushiguro senpai!" Itadori grinned while waving. He was currently sipping on some type of soda in one hand while his other held a box of kettle corn, "Care for some?"

Fushiguro looked down at the popcorn held out to him but his hands remained rooted in his pockets, "No, thanks..."

The two first-year sorcerers were currently with Gojo in Harajuku to pick up the two new students.

"Why are we in Harajuku?" Fushiguro turned to question his mentor.

"Kugisaki Nobara requested to meet here." The white-haired male responded with a radiant smile, "Her and (L/N) should be arriving soon."

"Oh, is that the other vessel?" Itadori asked with his mouth full.

"Yes."

It was a sunny day out in the city. A lot of people were strolling by as they tended to their own business. Itadori continued his snacking and Fushiguro kept to himself, likely in deep thought. While Gojo enjoyed all the ogling eyes of the females in the immediate area.

"Hi, (L/N) (Y/N)! I'm assuming you are all from Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College?"

The three turned around to find you leaning close with your arms around your back. They were about to introduce themselves but some loud shouting close by caught everyone's attention.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?"

"H-huh? What about you?"

A girl donning the jujutsu tech uniform could be seen some feet away. She appeared to be pestering a man in a business suit. Judging by their conversation, the man was likely a scouter for a modeling agency; probably one with questionable credibility.

"You're looking for models, right?" The brown-haired girl asked while pointing her thumb at herself, "I said, What about me?"

"U-uh, sorry! But I'm in a hurry!!"

The man with the side-comb hair then rushes to leave but the brown-haired girl snatched him by the collar of his suit, "Hey! Don't run away! Say something!!!"

"Is that the other new first-year?" Itadori asked, "How embarrassing..."

Fushiguro's forehead crinkled as he glowered at the pink-haired boy, who was wearing plastic character-shaped mock glasses and holding his snacks like they were prized trophies, "Look whose talking!"

You giggled while looking back and forth between the two boys. Itadori Yuji seemed a bit weird but he also seemed rather adorable and humorous.

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo waved the girl down.

The girl shot her orange eyes to the four of you before strolling forward, "The names Kugisaki Nobara. It's your lucky day guys! Being able to hangout with someone like me."

Fushiguro made a noise, feeling incredulous with her remark.

"I'm Itadori Yuji!" the boy grinned while pointing at himself, "I'm from Sendai!"

"Fushiguro Megumi..."

"Hi! (L/N) (Y/N), I'm from Fukushima! Nice to meet you!"

Kugisaki crossed her arms and gave the three of you a quick once-over with her judging eyes. She hummed while giving some first impressions to herself in her head.

"What a hick! He probably ate his boogers when he was a kid..."

"Just his name? I hate guys who are high and mighty..."

"And her. Hmm, probably the only normal one out of the three..."

Kugisaki sighed loudly in disbelief. She felt like she was stuck with a bunch of weirdo's. How was she always so unlucky? But regardless, she was finally in Tokyo. She didn't give a damn about anything else.

"Anyway..." Fushiguro started, "Where are we going?"

"Heh, well we finally have all four of you here together and two of you are newbies to Tokyo." Gojo puckered his lips and brought his fingers to his chin, "So of course.... we're going sightseeing!"

Itadori and Kugisaki's eyes were literally gleaming brighter than the stars that formed Orion's Belt. They both started grabbing at Gojo sensei demanding him to take them to numerous different places. While you and Fushiguro stood on the side lines watching it all.

"They seem..." you smiled, "so excited..."

Fushiguro shook his head, "Ah, yeah..."

"Silence..." Gojo raised his hand, "I will now announce the destination."

You couldn't help but laugh at Itadori and Kugisaki's utter silence now as they waited eagerly for Gojo.

"Roppongi."

"Roppongi!" The two chimed harmoniously, literally nothing could take away their elated spirits.

"So, what made you decide to join jujutsu tech?" You asked Kugisaki as all of you continued your journey to Roppongi.

"I hated living in the boonies, thats why I came to the city." She sighed and closed her eyes, "This was the only way for me to move to Tokyo. If not I wouldn't be able to afford it."

Your brows rose in shock. How could she possibly risk her life for something so insignificant? If the roles were reversed you'd gladly stay a country bumpkin. Because in your case, even if you had a choice, you wouldn't be able to live with the guilt. Being a vessel and not doing anything about it wasn't an option for you.

"You would risk your life? For something like that?!?!"

"If it means that I'm staying true to myself." She looked upwards to the sky and smiled, her mind off somewhere far away, "Then yes. I would."

Your expression softened, there had to be something much deeper and you could tell by the look on her face. Though you weren't going to pry, after all you just met the girl moments ago. You brought your eyes to Kugisaki's face to watch her think about whatever she was thinking about, a smile forming on your face.

"A woman of integrity. I like it."

___________________________________

Author Note
I'm so sorry for all these filler chapters.
This will probably be my last omake and juju stroll(s) for awhile. It's hard to come up with extra content and I'm sure you guys rather just jump straight to the story. So I'll be focusing on slamming out chapters instead. I'll try to get Chapter 13 out before next weekend.

Stay tuned. ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 417 5
"Feed Me Y/n-chan, my fingers are hurt while training" Obviously it was a lie to be close to you. You didn't note his lies and fed him without lookin...
34.4K 1.2K 15
TO BELIEVE, A young woman who once held so much glory upon her title, ended up on the streets, homeless. Getting found by somebody who associates in...
3.4K 47 6
**WARNING** This is going to be a VERY mature; VERY steamy book. **18+ only** **All rights to Jujutsu Kaisen characters go to Gege Akutami** **Cover...
286 10 6
-- ON HIATUS -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- After waking up with amnesia, the reader must navigate the tric...