Juju Sanpo (ろく)

You and Gojo were in the common area waiting for Yuji, Kugisaki and Fushiguro to arrive.

Gojo sat on the couch directly across from you, his head planted on the backrest. He sighed heavily staring up at the ceiling, "I'm bored, (y/n)-chan.~"

"You know what someone once told me?" You peeled your eyes away from your phone to look at him.

Gojo raised his head up to your level, "What?"

"They told me you're only bored, cause you're boring."

You beamed at him hoping that it would make him laugh but all he did was thin his lips and whine.

"Tell me a joke!"

You threw him an unamused look and sighed, "Fine."

You drummed your fingers on your lap trying to think of ways to entertain this man-child.

"Okay, riddle me this, " you began, "what happens when an unstoppable force crashes into an immovable object?"

"Easy." Gojo responded, "it dies."

"There wasn't supposed to be a legitimate answer!"

He arched an eyebrow, feeling a bit confused. Hadn't he answered correctly? If anything, he himself was an unstoppable force and if he went crashing into an immovable object, they would more than likely go nonexistent.

"Alright, here's another one." You pressed your finger onto your lower lip, "Why is life so much like a shower?"

"Because, " he replied, "one wrong turn and you'll end up in hot water."

"EH?!" You sat up straight, utterly shocked, "How did you know the answer to that one?"

"Too easy."

"Okay, fine. What about this one." You crossed your arms and narrowed your eyes, "The more I dry, the wetter I get."

"Are you flirting with me?~"

"What?"

"Are you making a move on me right now?~"

"N-n-no! The answer is a towel, Gojo! A TOWEL!"