Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 16

60.2K 1K 3.5K
By reyatutt

"He's dead."

That's what I expected to hear from Jordan when he called me.

My mind was filled with racing thoughts as I rushed through the hospital doors with Kara right at my heels, frantically looking around for Jordan. There was an empty pit in my stomach and I felt like I would pass out at any minute.

After searching for a few minutes, we finally found him. He had dried up blood all over his clothes, the sight of it making me fall to my knees He rushed over to us, helping Kara pick me back up and sit me down.

"Is he okay? Please tell me he's okay." I cried, holding Jordan's hand tightly in mine.

"I don't know, Nia, they just took him in for surgery. He got shot in the chest, they don't know if he's gonna make it."

His voice faded out as my back fell onto the seat and took my mind elsewhere. This morning, when he woke me up with kisses on my neck and his warm body was pressed against mine. We were okay, not perfect but okay.

This is my fault. It's like I'm the cause of everyone around me dying. If Callum didn't call me, he would've been paying attention to what was happening around him and probably wouldn't have gotten shot.

I brought my knees to my chest and rested my forehead on them, waiting for anyone to come out and tell us if he was okay. Or if he was dead.

We sat there all night, waiting and waiting with no news. I watched as some people left with smiles on their faces and others with sad looks. Some looked relieved and some stressed. Every emotion you could imagine was plastered on one of these people's faces.

I tried focusing on the happy ones, envying their reactions to the news they were getting and wishing we were here for one of those reasons instead. But we weren't and that's why when the nurse came through the door and walked over to Jordan, I hopped out of my seat as quickly as I could, almost tripping over my own feet.

By now the sun was coming back up, flashing into my tired eyes and giving me a headache while I tried to focus on what the lady was saying.

"Right now he is still in surgery, in critical condition." She explained, "I don't know how much longer it will be, could be a couple of hours or the whole day. Hang in there."

She looked over at my tired face with pity, giving me a nod before walking away.

"I'm gonna go get us some breakfast," Kara said, kissing Jordan's cheek before hugging me then walking away.

I sat back down in my seat with Jordan beside me and decided to use Callum's advice in this situation.

"I'm going to be home by two in the afternoon tomorrow, that's just twenty-six hours away."

"I just need you to calm down for me and keep yourself busy. Can you do that for me?"

"Okay, good girl. If you can do that, I'll get you a present from over here, okay?"

His words made me tighten my arms around my knees and close my eyes. I'd rather relive all of that stress than be in the position we're in right now.

Just keep yourself busy, Nia.

So I did, getting lost in my thoughts. Reliving some memories from my childhood, the happy ones anyway. Then I thought of Alex, my baby boy. His smile, his beautiful hair, his big eyes, his laugh, his cry. Then his silence. The accident. Quickly, I pushed it to the back of my thoughts, not wanting to cry about that right now.

I thought about all of the times Callum made me laugh, the nights we watched movies together. When he'd watch Disney movies with me and not complain even though he wasn't the biggest fan of them.

When he made me feel like the only girl in the world, set fire to my inside when he touched me all over.

My two boys, Callum and Alex. One was already taken from me, I don't need the heartache of losing the other.

Then my mind thought about that present. The present Callum got and was finally about to give to me. I thought about what it could be, but I had no idea. He was supposed to give it to me today.

"Nia." I felt someone shake my arm, making me lift my head and squint at the sudden brightness invading my eyes.

Kara stood above me, an egg salad sandwich in her hand.

"Here, you need to eat." She sat beside me, tucking my hair behind my ear. I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry." My lower lip quivered, not even wanting to talk.

"It's right here if you want it, okay?" I nodded at her, mustering up the best smile I could give. She had tears in her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall. She hasn't cried this whole time and it hurts me seeing how strong she tries to be.

I looked at the other side of me, where Jordan sat staring at the floor while slowly eating his sandwich. His eyes were red and he still hadn't changed out of his bloody clothes.

Kara sat on the other side of him, hugging his arm. I looked into his eyes, the eyes that were usually filled with joy and brightness were now dull and tired.

My arms wrapped around his and I leaned my head on his shoulder, both Kara and I giving him all the comfort we could.

"Do you want to go home and change?" Kara asked him, I looked up and he nodded slowly before standing up.

"Come on, Nia." She gave me her hand, waiting for me to take it and follow them outside.

I shook my head, what if something happened? What if the nurse came out to give us news on his condition? What if he didn't make it and we weren't here?

"I'm gonna stay." I gave her a pleading look, hoping she wouldn't make me go.

Luckily she didn't force me and told me she'll bring me a change of clothes. I thanked her, cuddling up in my seat again.

Jordan walked up to me, gave me his hand and kissed me on the head. I gave him a sad smile then leaned down to kiss his knuckles. He didn't mind the tears I left behind on them and followed Kara out the door.

Half an hour later they came back, looking clean and back to the strong couple that they were. Jordan is Kara's soulmate, there's no doubt about it.

Kara gave me the outfit she picked out, a pair of grey sweatpants and an oversized shirt, both belonging to Callum. She knew how much I liked to wear his clothes.

I stood up, thanking her before grabbing the stuff and walked over to the public bathroom.

A cart filled with surgical equipment sat in the hallway and I couldn't stop the urge I had from grabbing a small blade and taking it into the bathroom with me.

After taking off my dirty clothes I looked at myself in the mirror. My stomach was completely flat from not eating the whole day, it was the afternoon now and it still didn't rumble with hunger. My face was pale, I had eye bags and my lips were dry and chapped.

Callum would be disappointed if he saw me like this.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before sitting on the bathroom floor with the blade in my hand.

"Alex?" I hope he's listening. "Bubba, I don't know if I can do this anymore. What if he joins you too? Then I'll be alone." I took a deep breath, "I just want my time to come now. I'm ready." Tears fell out of my eyes as my blurry vision watched the way the blade shone in the light, tormenting me, daring me to use it against my skin again.

"It's okay, just don't do it again." Callum's voice rang through my head.

He told you not to do it again, Nia. Don't do it.

But that didn't stop my hand from taking the blade towards my right thigh and pressing it against the soft skin, cutting my stretch marks as if it was colouring. The usual tan skin was now red and dripping with blood.

My other hand covered my mouth, concealing the scream I so badly wanted to let out. The immense pain I felt lifted the exhaustion from my body, physical pain is more bearing than emotional.

That's why I love when he touched me, hurt me and made me forget about the pain I was feeling originally. He took the pain and transformed it into another, but I loved it.

After making a few cuts, studying the lines I made as if they were art, I stood up and used the paper towels hung up on the wall to clean myself up. I put the new clothes on and tied my hair up into a bun, hoping I looked better than before.

While walking back over to the lobby my stomach twisted in pain when I saw a doctor talking to Jordan and Kara, who looked at her nodding their heads.

He's dead. He's dead. He's dead.

My anxiety made my throat close up and my head start to pound while I scratched the back of my neck in panic.

Kara spotted me and used her hand to gesture me over.

Just run. If you run, there won't be any bad news to hear.

But my feet wouldn't move to the door, no matter how much my mind screamed at me to lead, I still moved towards Kara.

"Thank you so much." Jordan shook the doctor's hand before he nodded and walked away.

"He's out of surgery." Kara grabbed my hand in assurance, "It's going to be a long recovery but he's okay."

My body lifted in relief, my head dropped down into my hands as a tear fell to the ground.

"Thank you," I whispered. I didn't know who I was showing my gratitude to, but it felt like the right thing to say.

Before we walked to the room Callum was put in, I took a few deep breaths then wiped my eyes.

Jordan put his hand on the door handle and twisted it open, revealing Callum in bed with his eyes closed. His face was pale from the blood lost and the hospital blanket sat at his waist showing the bandage on the right side of his chest with a red stain beneath it.

Without wasting any time, I rushed over to his right side, caressing his face after I sat down and kissed his head.

He stirred in his sleep, slowly blinking his eyes open and looking at the doorway where Kara and Jordan stood, starting to walk in. His shoulders fell and his eyebrows crinkled in what looked like disappointment until he turned his head to where I sat, giving me a loopy smile.

I couldn't stop the little pout my lips made before my tears fell, making me embarrassed and cover my face with my hands.

The door shut as I felt Callum shift in the bed before his hands grabbed my wrists and pulled them down into my lap. I turned my face to look everywhere but at him, not wanting to burst into tears again.

"Look at me, baby."

Reluctantly, I turned my gaze to him while biting down on my lip to keep the sobs in. He moved his hands to my waist then pulled me into his lap effortlessly as if he hadn't just gotten shot. My thigh stung when it made contact with the side of his leg but I quickly shook it off, not wanting to make him suspicious.

"I'm okay." He nodded and I shook my head, closing my eyes.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and dropped my head into the crook of his neck.

"I thought-I thought you died." My hand came up to my mouth to conceal the sobs leaving my mouth while he rubbed my back.

"When I heard the gunshot and then-then you didn't pick up my call when the line went dead I thought you both died. You and Jordan because he was-he was with you and he didn't pick up my call at first either. Then he called me and the way he said my name made me think that you died on the scene and that you left me-you left me alone."

My breathing got heavier as I sat myself up to look him in the eyes and tell him how I felt. He stayed silent and watched me, letting me get everything out.

His eyes got a little red and glossy, but he didn't let a single tear show, let alone fall. As I kept rambling he sat and listened, not uttering a word until I was finished.

"...And I was so scared, Callum. I thought you were going to leave me and I'd be alone." My hands came up to cover my face again, the pain in my chest felt so heavy that I could pass out at any minute, it made my body feel so heavy.

Again, he pulled my hand off of my face before pulling me down to kiss my lips. As we moved our lips against each other I tasted the saltiness of my tears mixing in with our tongues. The kiss was different like Callum woke up brand new and held me tight like he never wanted to let go while he gave his all, passion, care and hurt into this kiss. I was overwhelmed with how heightened my senses were and fell limp against him so he could take complete control.

I pulled away, letting my forehead rest against his and held his face in my hands, tight.

"I won't ever leave you." His voice was weak and tired, but genuine.

"Promise me."

"I promise to never leave you." He confirmed.

My head nodded while I wiped the tears off of my face. Just then the door opened and Kara and Jordan walked in. Jordan came over and patted his best friend on the chest, purposefully wanting to hurt him.

Callum hissed in pain, flipping Jordan off before turning the other way to look at Kara.

She had tears in her eyes and for the first time let a few fall. Suddenly, she smacked him upside the head.

"Don't scare Nia like that again." She murmured.

"You sure you weren't the one scared?" He smirked at her, making her roll her eyes.

"Of course not, shut up." She wiped the tears off before looking at him, for a few seconds they both just stared at each other then Kara gently wrapped her arms around Callums neck, resting her head atop of his.

We all shared a little laugh before Jordan opened his big mouth.

"Nia hasn't eaten."

I stopped mid-eye-roll when Callum gave me a serious look, making me look down and play with the strings of his sweatpants I was wearing.

"I'm not hungry, I'll eat late." I shrugged.

"Take her home to get something to eat and freshen up. Don't bring her back until she does." Callum nodded at Jordan, making my shoulders drop.

"No, I want to stay here!" I exclaimed, climbing off of his lap.

"Nia-"

"No, it's not like you can make me." I crossed my arms, shrugging carelessly.

"Can you guys give us a minute?" Callum directed at Kar and Jordan, his stare not wavering from me. They walked out, ignoring my silent pleas to stay here.

"Come here, Nia." He called me over. I shook my head, my stomach twisting in fear.

What could he do? The guy just got shot and still terrifies me.

"I'm not gonna tell you again. Come here, now."

My legs moved to their own accord over to his side in an instant while my head bowed down. He grabbed my chin, pulling my head closer to his and forced me to look up at him.

"You're going to go home with Kara and bring both of us a few outfits to wear over the next few days and other things you might need. Then you can come back, understood?" He ordered.

I gulped, "But-"

He cut me off with a light smack on my face making me whine in pain, "Understood?"

My thighs pressed together as a shaky breath left my mouth and I nodded.

"Words, little girl."

"Understood, sir." I sighed, moaning into his mouth when he pulled me in for a deep kiss, immediately dominating me before pulling away.

"Good girl. Now go and send Jordan in, Rocko should already be outside."

I nodded, rushing out of the room with red cheeks and an uncomfortable tingly feeling between my legs.

"He's calling you, Jordan." He nodded at me, walking into the room behind me.

"Did someone just get put in her place?" Kara teased. I glared at her as she laughed.

After getting a ride back to the house, I rushed to our room and pulled a bag out from beneath my side of the bed and filled it with both of our clothes as well as Alex's blanket and the teddy Callum got me. I grabbed his toothbrush and mine, packing them into the bag then took a shower.

I put my hair into a low ponytail then checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked decent before grabbing my phone and charger.

We got into Rocko's car and left, waving at Mary as we exited the driveway.

"So where are we going? Aren't you supposed to stay here to get better?" I asked Callum as he pulled on the clothes I brought him, making me smile.

He's so handsome.

"We gotta lie low for a bit, then we can go back home." He said, looking in the mirror and fixing his hair before turning to me.

"Let's go."

I nodded, grabbing the hand he put out for me then walked alongside him into the hallway where Kara and Jordan were waiting.

"No way did we both get them to match with us!" Kara exclaimed. I laughed at the fact that we both had the same idea.

Callum and Jordan were picky about what clothes they wore, so the fact that they were satisfied with what we picked was surprising.

NIA AND CALLUMS OUTFITS.

KARA AND JORDANS OUTFITS.

"Yeah, I guess we did." I smiled up at Callum, whose face twisted in pain as he walked, making me frown.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if you get hurt?"

He shook his head, "We don't have a choice. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

So stubborn.

"Callum, please." I pleaded, squeezing his hand. Anything could happen, if he leaves the hospital and it hurts him even more, what would we do then?

"I'm fine, babe. Come on, we gotta go." He pulled on my hand, forcing me to follow him.

Fine, if he wants to act all tough, I'll just make it harder for him.

As we drove to who knows where, I faced away from Callum, who was now sitting in the back with Kara and me while Jordan sat upfront with Rocko. Every time he talked to me, I gave him blunt answers and when he put his hand on my thigh, I pulled it away.

And he couldn't do anything about it since we were around everyone.

After about thirty minutes I looked past Kara and out the window that showed airplanes around us. We were at an airport.

"Why are we here?" I paused, "Jordan?"

I didn't need to look at Callum to know how angry he would be at this point.

"Uh, we're taking a flight to New Jersey, then we'll come back in a few days when things calm down." He answered, giving Callum a confused look.

"Got it, thank you." I looked over at Kara who had trouble holding back a laugh because she knew what I was doing.

We all got out of the car, Callum slamming the door shut when I went out Kara's side instead of his.

"Oh, come on! Don't slam the doors!" Rocko exclaimed.

"Sorry, Rocko. We'll see you soon." Callum nodded at him.

"Be safe. Anything happens to those girls, I'll do you both ten times worse." Rocko gave a stern look to the boys, making Kara and I laugh.

"Yes, sir." Jordan saluted him. Rocko waved as he pulled away, then we turned to the private jet we would be taking.

"Wow." I sighed under my breath, it was so big. I didn't think they were that rich.

"Hello sirs, welcome back. Miss. Miss." The pilot bowed his head at us as we walked in.

Jordan and Callum nodded back at him while Kara and I smiled at the air hostesses.

To our left was the cockpit and seating for the air hostesses, then to the left was an all black and white interior of couches, chairs and a table. Past that was another set of chairs and then a door that led into another part of the jet, probably a room or more seating.

I looked around in awe, shocked at the interior that could be built inside an airplane.

"Holy shit." Kara whispered before falling into the couch, "I could stay here forever."

Jordan chuckled, sitting down next to her while my eyes followed Callum going into the back room.

I grabbed our bag and followed after him.

When I opened the door that revealed a beautiful bedroom, I was pushed into the soft mattress, Callum's hand held onto the back of my neck keeping my head down.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I asked him.

"You think you're tough shit? Hm?" He muttered, his bulge growing bigger as I squirmed in his hold, making my ass rub against his crotch.

"What are you-"

"Since we left the hospital you've been acting like a brat." He stated, making me smile in satisfaction.

"And?" I laughed.

That did it. He yanked my sweatpants down revealing my white thong and smacked me hard on the ass, ignoring my cries of protest.

"Please, I'm sorry!" I whined, now regretting everything I did in the past half hour. My ass was burning and I lost count of how many times he spanked me after fifteen.

He rubbed me through the thin cotton before pulling his hand back and slapping my pussy too. I jumped, letting out a squeal.

He grabbed my arm to slip me over before pulling my face up to look him in the eyes.

"You're so fucking lucky we aren't home right now. Act like that again and I'll force my dick so far down your throat you won't be able to breathe. Do you understand me, slut?" He grunted, his lips less than an inch away from mine.

My mouth felt dry as I tried to respond, making me lick my lips and gulp down an involuntary moan that wanted to come out at his words.

"Mhm." I nodded, purposely leaving out the 'yes, sir' I knew he wanted.

Just as I expected he slapped me across the face making my head turn to the side before he grabbed onto my throat and pulled me up to his height, the only thing keeping me up was his hand.

"I want fucking words, Nia."

"Yes, sir."

He brought my face closer to his, teasing my lips that were trying to move closer to connect with his.

"Good girl."

Finally, he pulled my face in and took dominance over the kiss immediately, squeezing tighter on my throat. I held onto his shoulder for support, thankful that he was still here to put me in my place and make me feel like I was on top of the world.

A moan left my mouth when he moved his hand to my back, holding my body against his while my legs wrapped around his waist. He moved to lay us down and stayed on top but I could tell he wasn't comfortable not being able to use both hands.

I flipped us around, sitting on his crotch and grinding down on his bulge. He grunted into the kiss, encouraging me to go faster.

"Fuck." He grunted, holding onto my waist and rocking my hips back and forth.

I moaned, throwing my head back at the feeling of his throbbing dick through his sweatpants.

"Take it out." He demanded. I climbed off of him, pulling his sweatpants down and moving my thong to the side then climbing back on his lap.

"Please, put it inside me." I bit my lip, sitting on his dick and coating it with my wetness.

"Mmh, not yet baby." He hissed as his tip let out pre-cum that I rubbed off with my fingers before licking it off. I let my fingers stay in my mouth, biting down as I moved faster, the heaviness in my stomach building up.

"Don't even think about coming, Nia."

I whined, slowing down to calm the pulsing sensation in my clit from the feeling of his tip and length rubbing against it.

But Callum tightened his hold on my waist, making me speed up again.

"You're doing so good." He praised, pulling my face down to kiss me, making it even harder to hold back my orgasm.

"Please, sir." I moaned into his mouth and bit his lip. He spanked my ass before grabbing onto it as he got closer to the edge.

"Did you miss my cock?" He grunted into my mouth while I nodded eagerly. "Yeah?"

"Yes, sir." Tears formed in my eyes as my legs started to shake from holding myself back.

"You wanna come?" He smirked against my mouth, moving his hand to my face and holding me up so I wouldn't fall against him.

"Yes, please." I cried, my core tightening and clit sore.

"Come."

I finally let go, feeling myself pour onto him and coat his dick as he came alongside me, letting out a deep groan.

"Clean this up." He pushed me off, not even letting me get over my high and watched as my tongue lapped up the mess we made.

"Good girl." He said, pulling me in for one final kiss and laying me down on top of him.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Okay. He's alive. Happy? You better be.

Just a note as the BDSM part of this story picks up, do not and I seriously repeat DO NOT KINK SHAME. I absolutely hate it when people do that, BDSM is not something to be taken lightly, kink shaming and consent is taken very seriously in that community and I will not allow people to violate that in my book because I promise you there will always be some type of consent when Nia and Callum are doing something sexual, if not I did it on purpose and it should NOT be taken as BDSM. That is crossing the line and I don't know how far I'll be going with the BDSM in this book so just in case, take my advice and please just be kind, move on from whatever you don't like because I genuinely don't care and don't want to see it in my comments.

Also, I want to make sure people are okay with the "flirting" or whatever i do in the comments with some readers. If you're uncomfortable please let me know and I'll stop:)

Anyways, I would really appreciate it if you voted, followed and commented on any feedback you may have. Remember to eat and drink tons of water throughout the day. See you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 93 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
148K 1.7K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
109K 2.8K 51
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...