Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 13

68.6K 1.2K 5.4K
By reyatutt

My body registered the weight on my chest, the hand around my waist and the bulge poking my leg making me stir in my sleep and slowly blink my eyes open to clear my vision.

After Callum left last night, I needed to rest so I undressed and slipped under the covers.

I looked down at Callum's perfectly shaped face laying on my chest using my boobs as a pillow, the stubble on his face and his messy morning hair that he somehow made look hot got me angry.

"Fucking asshole," I muttered, pushing his face off of me and sitting up.

In an instant, I was pulled back by my hair making me grab his hand and try to pry it off but he used the other to gather both of mine and push them into my lower back.

He pushed my head into the pillow, making me sit face down ass up.

Letting my hands go, he moved his to my ass, spanking it as hard as he could.

"You wanna say that again, smartass?" He said with a threatening voice.

Chuckling, I turned my head away from him.

"Fuck. You."

He snapped, spanking me on my pussy hard making me yelp.

"Watch your fucking mouth," He gritted through his teeth.

He pulled my head up by my hair, facing me towards him with a glare on his face.

Moving his hand from my hair to my throat, he pulled me closer.

"You wanna keep going, little girl? Or have you learnt your lesson?"

I rolled my eyes, going to talk but got cut off when my head snapped to the side, a slight stinging sensation making its way across my left cheek.

"Don't roll your fucking eyes at me, slut."

Pressing my thighs together, I looked up at him and bit my lip.

"Sorry."

"Good girl." Pushing me away, he climbed off of the bed and pulled on a pair of shorts before walking into the bathroom.

Fuck, Nia. You should be crying right now, not thinking about riding him.

I shook the dirty thought in my head off, getting off of the bed and grabbing the closest piece of clothing I could find. It was Callum's shirt so I threw it on.

After brushing my teeth beside him, I walked into the closet and pulled on a pair of my shorts.

"Your ass is hanging out of those shorts," Callum pointed out.

"My pussy was practically hanging out last night, you didn't seem to have a problem with that." I threw back at him.

"Nia, I'm not kidding."

"What? Neither am I."

"Drop the attitude before I spank that ass till it's black and blue." He ordered.

"Fine, fuck." I rushed out of the room before he could do anything else.

Rubbing my temples, I let out a frustrated sigh while remembering last night's events. Who would find something like that out and not give an attitude?

He can't punish me for having feelings. He can't always get his way.

Walking into the dining room, I spotted an uncomfortable-looking Kara, probably stressed about my reaction to Callum and Alexis having sex, even though I already knew.

"It's okay, Kara. I already know."

Her shoulders dropped, finally relieved.

"Wait. Know what?" She inquired.

I looked at Alexis, using my chin to gesture to her.

Kara nodded, understanding.

"Wait, I wanna know!" Jordan exclaimed, clueless to what was going on.

"That Callum and Alexis fucked during your guys' trip," I stated, smiling as I heard Callum walk in.

Turning to him, I tilted my head.

"Isn't that right?" Scrunching my nose, I looked around at everyone who was shocked at my attitude.

"Don't mind her, she's fucking mood today." Callum ignored my comment.

I rolled my eyes, looking back at Kara who looked at me in pity, knowing that I was putting up a front.

My situation was only going to get worse from here, I can't keep crying. I need to stand my ground. Acting like I don't care should work.

For now.

Jordan looked around the table, shocked and fidgeting in his seat.

"Nia, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you-"

"Jordan, no. This isn't anything to make a big deal out of." I nodded at him, "Besides, it's not like he's mine or something. He doesn't owe me anything."

Callum took a deep breath beside me.

"Just like I'm not his. I don't owe him anything," I finished.

He threw his fork down, stood up and walked away in anger.

"Don't mind him, he's just fucking moody today." I giggled, scrunching my nose.

Kara looked at me, shock etched onto her face while Jordan's mouth hung open.

Alexis looked at me with a straight face.

"You should go get your man," I suggested, she stood up and followed him while I rolled my eyes.

"Nia-" Kara began.

"You know what, I'm gonna go take a shower." Dropping my fork and knife, I stood up, "See you later."

Then I walked away, tears threatening to make their way out.

My mind was randomly filled with thoughts of Alex and I decided to go have a chat with him.

Well, his onesie.

Pulling it out of my drawer, I sat on Callum's bed not caring at this point who walked in.

"Hi, baby." Wiping the tears off of my cheeks, I held the onesie as if he was still in it, giggling and drooling all over me while he squealed with happiness.

The door opened beside me and I looked at the intruder with tears pooled in my eyes and set my baby's onesie down beside me.

"Hey."

"Hi," I answered him.

"I can come back."

I shook my head, letting out a deep breath to release some of the weight on my chest.

Tapping the area of the bed in front of me, I gestured him over, "What's up, Jordan?"

He came and sat in front of me, eyeing the odd piece of clothes beside me but didn't ask any questions.

"So, um, I was just wondering you know," He paused, releasing a shaky breath, "If I could have your, um, your blessing?"

Crinkling my eyebrows in confusion, I adjusted myself.

"My blessing? For what?"

"To date-to ask Kara-to be with Kara!" He finally let out after stuttering his words.

I gasped in shock, my hands coming up to cover my mouth.

"Oh my god, Jordan!"

"What?" Terror covered his face and he paled, scared of what I was going to say.

"Of course you have my blessing," I told him.

His shoulders slumped, his cheeks getting rosy and brushed his hands through his hair.

"Thank you." He sighed out.

"But why are you asking me?"

He looked up at me, a shy look on his face.

"Well, I haven't properly met Kara's parents yet," He gulped, "And you're like the next closest person to her so I thought to ask you."

Smiling, I looked at him in awe.

Kara, you are so lucky.

"Wow, Jordan." It was shocking that he was that good of a person to come to me like this. "Yes, you have my blessing even though you don't need it."

"Thank you, Nia." He looked at the onesie again, "Can I ask?"

I shrugged, "It's getting pretty tiring hiding it at this point."

He nodded at me, "Whenever you're ready."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and began explaining from beginning to the end, not missing the way he would stare at me in pity, anger and shock at a few parts.

"Nia, I'm so sorry." He leaned in, pulling me to his chest.

I hugged him back, squeezing a little tighter than I usually would.

Gently pulling away, he turned towards me and caressed the onesie a little bit.

"May I?"

I nodded at him and watched as he picked it up, laying it on his lap.

Callum's POV...

God fucking damn it.

All I want is to fucking claim her, make her permanently mine but all this shit keeps coming in the way. Alexis keeps coming in the way.

But I can't just get rid of her. Not yet. We had a deal.

"Callum!" My office door slammed open.

There's the bitch now.

"You will not believe what I just heard!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her, waiting.

She gulped, "Nia has a kid."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, "Wow, I didn't think you were that desperate."

Letting out a frustrated sigh, she continued. "Well, had a kid. It died in like a car crash or something."

Licking my lips, I walked towards her.

"You have one more opportunity to take back this stupid lie before I put bullet through your head."

She let out a shaky breath, "I'm not lying, Callum. She's a whore, throw her out already."

Before I knew it she was on the wall and gasping for air, trying to pry my hand off of her throat.

"Callum, please." She begged, looking me in the eyes.

She's lying.

Her face reddened as I squeezed tighter, cutting off her airway completely.

She has to be lying.

Her body dropped to the floor when I let go and turned my back to her, walking back to my desk to pull out my knife.

"How the hell did you find out?"

I waited for her breathing to get normal before squatting in front of her, using the knife to pull her chin up.

She let out a cough, "Nia just told Jordan. They're in your room."

I pushed her head away from me, making her neck skim the knife and a little cut appear.

"I want you packed up and out of here by tonight."

Nia's POV...

"Are you going to tell Callum?"

"Eventually," I leaned back, "But you know him, Jordan, better than anybody. What's he going to do."

"I don't want to make excuses for him, believe me. You've only been here for a few weeks and he's already shown you a lot of bad parts of him and only a little bit of the good." He sighed, "But in a way, that's the only way he knows how to show care and passion. He definitely cares about you, Nia."

I blinked and nodded.

"He'll tell you when he's ready." He assured me, "And I'm sure he would give you that same respect and let you feel comfortable before telling him."

Standing up, he walked back around the bed to the door, "Thank you for telling me, Nia. Means a lot."

"You're welcome, Jordan. Now go get your girl." I winked at him, making him laugh as he walked out.

I sighed, putting Alex's onesie away before stripping to take a shower.

My muscles relaxed as the hot water hit my soft skin, getting some soap to rub across my skin.

Then I felt some cool air hit my neck, coming and going in a split second before the sound of the showers door closing rang through the bathroom.

His smell hit me like a drug, this morning's confrontation hitting me and making my thoughts race, contemplating what to do.

I just stood there, waiting to see what he was going to do. Hurt me, humiliate me, or comfort me? No clue.

Looking down, I kept my eyes on the soap covering my body, watching as the hot stream of water pushed it off and down into the drain as it disappeared, making me want to go along with it.

He was taking too long, way too long to do something. That scared me more than anything else he's ever done.

"Turn around." Fear filled my body as I heard his voice, soft and quiet. Gentle.

Slowly, I put the soap back and turned around, keeping my head down.

My hands covered my chest, knowing that no matter what he did it wouldn't help. It wouldn't protect me from his hands, his words. His manipulative, abusive words that I always fell for the second he opened his mouth on my first day at the club.

"Look at me." I frowned, my bottom lip starting to quiver and my body starting to shake in fear while tears clouded my vision. Is he going to hurt me?

I watched as his hand slowly came up to cup my cheek and pulled my face up, making my eyes meet his.

They weren't dark or angry, hooded with lust or clouded with rage.

Suddenly I was cold even though the hot water was still falling over my back, comforting me like a blanket from this man who I thought was a monster suddenly looking like the kindest, most gentlest man ever.

"I know."

My face fell while my heart dropped into my stomach, making it churn with pain as what he said registered in my jumbled up mind.

He knows. He knows.

Without another word, he pulled me closer to him and caught my lips with his, throwing me off guard.

I kissed him back, our lips moving in sync, gently moulding together as we tilt our heads allowing each other more access.

He pulled my waist closer to him, my hand moving towards his that still held the side of my face, holding me up and guiding me into a rhythmic motion.

Using his mouth, he quieted my sobs, took my pain as if he was sucking it all in and taking it for himself to fight.

He cares about me.

Then he pulled away, pressing his forehead against mine to look into my eyes.

"You know?" I confirmed, my voice a mere whisper. He nodded, making my body shake with anxiety as more tears fell. The fear of how he'll use this against me in the future running through my head and thinking about how I'm going to let in back in now for the supposed comfort he gave me.

"It's okay."

I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth and bit down as hard as I could, the blood starting to draw taking my mind off of the heartache I felt inside.

He picked me up, pulling my legs around his waist and walked under the showerhead.

I heard a bottle open before feeling his hands in my hair, massaging in the shampoo for a minute before washing it out.

My forehead laid on his shoulder and I kept it there until he was done.

"Anything else?" He asked me, I shook my head no.

After turning the shower off and wrapping a towel around me, he sat me on the countertop before walking away.

A minute later he came back with one of his shirts and a pair of shorts.

"Here." He handed them to me and pulled out the hairdryer.

I put them on while watching him plug it in and continue to blow it through my hair.

Then his eyes found mine.

My lip turned into a sad pout before the tears started falling. My head fell forward and I brought my hands up to cover my face as the sobs came out.

He turned me around and picked me up, letting my tears fall over his neck until he sat me on the bed and pulled the covers over me.

"I'm going to tell Kara to come sit with you." He informed me, "I'll be back in an hour or two."

I didn't respond, just looked at him. He leaned down to kiss my forehead, grabbed a random knife that was sitting on the bedside table then went into the closet to get dressed and walked out.

He knows. He really knows.

Kara walked in a few minutes later with big news.

"Jordan asked me to be his girlfriend!" We squealed together, talking all about how he asked for my blessing, he told me how nervous he was asking her and how she cut him off by kissing him and just said yes.

Mary came in to give us some popcorn and cake and after that brought us some green tea.

"Kara," She looked at me, "Callum knows."

She tilted her head in confusion.

"About Alex."

"Her mouth fell open in shock, "How?"

"I don't know, honestly." I scratched the back of my neck, "I told Jordan because he walked in while I was looking at Alex's stuff, I'm guessing he overheard or Jordan told him."

"Well, what did he say?"

"He didn't actually say much." I sighed, "Just that he knows and then he helped me shower then told me he'll be back later. He wasn't angry."

"Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Are you really?"

I shook my head no, tears starting to fight their way out now making the pounding in my head even worse.

She pulled me in for a hug, laying us both down and scratching my back until I calmed down.

Callum came back an hour later, telling Kara that her boyfriend's waiting for her in their bedroom.

"Here, I got something for you."

Turning to him, I gasped when I saw a teddy bear in his hand.

It wasn't the same Alex's, not even a little bit. But the way my stomach filled with butterflies while I looked at it made me feel so good, and told me that he cared.

I took it from his hands and pulled it into my chest.

"Thank you."

He pulled my chin up, bringing me in for a deep but short kiss before heading into the closet to change.

"Um, how'd you find out?" I asked him when he laid down next to me in a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Alexis."

"What?"

"She overheard you telling Jordan."

"Oh."

There was a long pause.

"What was his name?" He asked me.

"Alex."

"I see. And his father?"

I shook my head, "Didn't want to raise a kid."

He let out a frustrated sigh before pulling me on top of him and used his cold hands to caress my waist.

I looked up at him, "How long is Alexis staying here for?'

"She's leaving tonight, I kicked her out."

I felt guilty for being happy about that, she was an overall pretty cool person when taking out the stuff she did while here. Yes, she threw jabs at me but I can't blame her for that happened on the trip, that was all on Callum.

"You lied to me," I stated.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"What did I lie about?"

"You said you didn't sleep with her."

"And I didn't. Just fucked her."

I cringed, rolling off of him.

He pulled me back to his chest, kissing my neck.

I whined, "No." And pushed him away.

He came back, using one of his hands to keep mine at bay while continuing to kiss my neck.

His other hand touched my stomach, making its way down to my shorts before rubbing me over the thin fabric.

I parted my legs a little bit, giving him more access.

"You like that?"

I nodded, moving my hips to make contact with his hand again when he moved it away.

"Words, sweetheart."

"Yes, sir." I gasped as he put his hand back, the wetness making a stain on the pair of shorts I wore.

"You want more?"

"Mhm. Please?"

"Beg for it."

"Please." He smacked my ass, "Please, sir."

"I don't think you deserve it after your attitude from this morning."

"No, please. I'm sorry." I apologized, just wanting some release.

He climbed off of the bed, going to sit on the chair that was seated in the corner of the room. I sat up, looking at him confused.

"Touch yourself." He demanded, reaching for the bottle of rum on the table and pouring himself a glass.

I hesitated then pulled his t-shirt off then followed with the shorts as well.

Laying down, my mind was racing and my face felt hot and heavy, taking in the fact that I was about to touch myself in front of him and he was just going to watch.

My hand brought itself down and started rubbing, making my legs spread wider.

He watched me, not giving me any other instruction.

A moan left my mouth as I felt the knot in my stomach tighten, the pulsing feeling from my clit sending a pleasurable sensation throughout my body.

"Don't come." I heard his husky, deep voice making me whine out loud.

He stood up and walked over to me, glass still in his hand, just watching me from above.

Then he put his glass out, tipping it over so that it spilled on top of me.

My back arched, my hand starting to rub my clit faster.

"Please."

"Pull your hand away." He ordered.

I didn't, being so close to orgasm my hand couldn't bring itself away.

He climbed on top of me, pushing both of my hands above my head and slapped my pussy.

I yelped, the sensitivity from my clit making the pain less bearable.

"When I tell you to do something you do it, alright?"

I nodded, eagerly moving my hips up to his crotch to release some of the tension.

He lightly smacked me across the face, "I want words."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl." He moved back a little bit before leaning his head down and licking up the rum that was still on my stomach and made his way up to my tits, lightly nibbling on them to make me squirm.

I let out a pained groan mixed with a sigh when he bit down on it and used his free hand to start lightly rubbing my clit.

He let my arms go and held my hips down when I tried to make more contact with his hand.

I groaned, "Please."

"You want to come? You want me to touch you?"

Nodding my head eagerly, I was shocked when he pushed my legs higher and shoved two fingers into my pussy, thrusting them in and out at a furious pace.

"This is what you wanted, you little whore." He said, "You want to be treated like a little slut, don't you?"

I tried to speak but couldn't, only moans and whines coming out every time I opened my mouth.

"Come on, baby. Tell me you're just a dirty little slut, or you're not coming."

I cried out, arching my back as a huge amount of pressure gathered up in my core and pulsed against my clit, making my walls tighten around his fingers.

A few tears gathered up at the corner of my eyes as he went harder and harder, using his thumb to start rubbing my clit as well.

"I'm a dirty little s-slut." I shrieked when he curled his fingers inside me, starting to hit my g-spot over and over again.

He grabbed my throat, pulling me up to his level and shoved his tongue inside my mouth when our lips touched to mask the loud moans and cries coming out of my mouth.

His fingers hit the right spot every time, making my legs start to shake as I felt the heat in my stomach lift into my cheeks when I released onto his fingers.

A whine left my mouth, my teeth enclosing around his lip and drawing blood from the sensations making their way through me and a shiver go down my back.

I fell onto his chest, out of energy.

He pulled me back up, "I'm not done with you yet."

In one swift move, he pulled his sweatpants down revealing his hard, pulsing cock.

I gulped, my throat starting to feel very dry.

He stopped me when I went to lick it, pushing me back down and lining himself up with my pussy.

The view of him on top and almost inside me made my face get so red that I looked like a tomato, my toes already curling even though he hadn't done anything yet.

He grabbed his length, slapping his cock against my clit a few times as I squirmed.

My hands started twisting and pulling at my nipples, the pain feeling amazing along with the smooth feeling of him grinding his cock against the lips of my cunt.

"You want my cock, slut?"

I whined out a yes and he leaned down, so close to my lips but not making any contact.

Leaning up to kiss him I groaned when he pulled me back down by my hair.

"Please, sir."

"Please, what?" He played dumb, teasing my pussy by moving his hips up and down against me, but not going inside.

"Please, fuck me."

He grunted when his tip went in, making me gasp out loud at the thickness.

"Mmh, more," I begged, "Go deeper."

He smacked me across the face making me gasp and my back arch, "Little whore, not yet."

Then he pulled out and laid down beside me, his cock laying on his stomach reaching just above his belly button.

"Get on top of me," He ordered, "And don't even think about putting it inside of you."

I obeyed, climbing on top of him and biting my lip at the pressure, his throbbing cock pressing against my already sensitive clit, teasing both of us.

Put it inside, Nia.

No, I couldn't. He would kill me, I wanted it so bad but doing something like that without his consent would be evil, especially when he said no.

"Move your hips, baby." I started moving on top of him, placing my hands on his chest to help me go faster.

He placed his hands on my hips, urging me to go faster.

I felt the knot in my stomach build up again as his skin rubbed against my clit over and over, his pre-cum and my wetness mixing and making the best lubricant.

Slapping me on the ass and pinching my nipples while degrading me, he sent me over the edge as my body shook on top of his.

He didn't let me stop, holding my hips down on top of him and moving me himself when I couldn't bring myself to move anymore till he got his own orgasm, releasing himself onto his own stomach. By then I was a shaking mess, not even able to form words.

"Lick it up."

I leaned down, sticking my tongue out to lick everything up while he watched me, his cock still hard and pressing against my tits.

When I finished he pulled me in for a kiss, laid me down and gently sucked up everything on my pussy making my eyes roll to the back of my head and legs start shaking again.

"Good girl," He praised, licking his lips, "Let's get you cleaned up."

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

why are people still reading this?

anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'd really appreciate it if you voted, followed and commented on any feedback you may have.

This story's going to start picking on BDSM soon, so please be aware that it may be triggering to some of you. Please remember that if anything in this book triggers you, I'm seriously always here if you just need to get it off your chest. Message me or comment, I see every single one of your comments guys, I promise:)

Make sure to eat and drink a lot of water today. See you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 93 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
4.9K 80 15
{I kind of want to rewrite this story. It's pretty short and I made it in high school so it's not amazing, I feel like I could do better with it. So...
124K 1.5K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...