Remember The Stockholm (Demon...

By RandomSans

The king of hell (fell sans) saw a new monster in the after life, an angel (classic sans). Though he was in h... More

A/N
Chpt. 1 The After Life
Chpt. 2 Flying
Chpt. 3 Morning Routine
Chpt. 4 News
Chpt. 5 The Kidnapper
Chpt. 6 Hate, Hate, HATE
Chpt. 7 The First Morning
Chpt. 8 Pain
Chpt. 9 Where Did He Go?
Chpt. 10 Awakening
Chpt. 11 Dear Diary
Chpt. 12 Letter Time
Chpt. 13 Another Try
Chpt. 14 Anime
Chpt. 15 Condiments
Chpt. 16 Not So Kind Brother
Chpt. 17 Questions, Letters, and Kissing
Chpt. 18 A Nightmare Came True
Chpt. 19 My Fault
Chpt. 20 This is Not Home Anymore
Chpt. 21 A Bit Off
Chpt. 22 Remember? Remember What?
Chpt. 23 It's Remembering Time
Chpt. 24 Where Is He?
Chpt. 25 Trust
Chpt. 26 The Collar
Chpt. 27 Let's Try It Again
Chpt. 28 What About a Nickname
Chpt. 29 Just Calm Down
Chpt. 30 Love With Time
Chpt. 32 Useless
Chpt. 33 Adrenaline
Chpt. 34 Numbing
Chpt. 35 War

Chpt. 31 Not Again

278 12 1
By RandomSans

(this is Papyrus' POV from the last chapter)

~3rd POV~ (with Papyrus)

Papyrus immediately sat up as he heard Undyne Yell. She inadvertently woke him up just by her raspy and booming voice alone. Well no more sleeping now, Papyrus told himself. He just got himself in his pajamas and now he has to change back to his battle body gear.

The tall skeleton quickly changed back into his normal outfit and neatly folded his pajamas, and placed them onto his bed. Papyrus silently opened and closed his bedroom door and slowly walked down the steps as not to wake his sleeping brother and fell.

He found his way through the dark living room to the front door, entirely on memory and less on sight. Bracing himself for the cold, Papyrus slowly opened up the front door with a small 'click' The blast of wind he prepared for quickly entered the house and blew Papyrus's scarf around. His boots soon landed on the 'welcome' mat as he quickly shut the door to keep the warmth trapped inside.

Already the taller skeleton felt tired, mainly from not being able to get back his energy from the day's activities. The snow wasn't a bother for him, as it was for his much shorter brother, but it did make his stride a lot slower; due to him pulling his foot out of the pile of snow that was covering the entire town. 'why did it have to be so late at night. Undyne should of just waited till mourning' Papyrus told himself as he made his way to Waterfall.

He knew River Person had to be asleep around this hour at night, at least they should be. The much longer trail towards the lab was going to take so much time and energy for him to get there. Papyrus is mainly known for his work habits and how he refused to take anything the easy way, but of course he had exceptions. If someone was injured, in danger, or if he was awoken from his sleep late at night, that is when he does the easy way.

Snow kept crunching underneath his red boots as he steadily got closer to Waterfall. His mind kept think up possibilities of what Undyne was even talking about, it could basically be anything. Another monster crossed over to Hell, someone was sent to the chamber, or someone from Hell tried to come over to Heaven.

All thoughts gone about how the skeleton could easily fly over the town and Waterfall all the way to the lab. Of course someone who never had wings in life would easily forget all about the new appendages protruding from their back. It could also be from what has happened to the older brother of the family when flying that could easily make someone forget about an easier route.

Papyrus stopped dead in his tracks. It couldn't be. Thoughts started racing around his mind, his non-existent heart pounding out of his chest. No, no it's impossible for it to be about Fell. His hands started twiddling with each other, having no goal in mind on what it was actually doing.

"THAT'S IT, I'LL JUST MAKE SURE RIVER PERSON IS ACTUALLY OPEN OR NOT!" The tall skeleton proclaimed to himself. His boots slowly rose from the snow that ensnared the red shoe. It doesn't hurt to check right? It'll waste at least some time of anxiety if not.

Papyrus was definitely, not checking to make the trip a bit longer if they weren't even open, definitely not.

The angels around the giant skeleton stared as he quickly turned around and stomped off to the direction he came from.

Passing through the colorful town once again, the younger brother stomped towards the River Person station in hopes of a more calming way of getting to Hotlands. Papyrus kept his non-existent eyes forward as he walked pass his own house, mind trying to get rid of anything associated to Fell.

Papyrus quickly passed up the Librarby, still can't believe that they haven't fixed that sign yet, with his quickened pace and soon turned the corner towards the River Person.

Seeing the small silhouette of the cloak, wearing angel calmed down the lanky skeleton. His pace quickened just a smidge out of joy for seeing the River Person open. The houses and ice conveyer belt was passed in a blur, from the skeleton's eyes that is, and soon stepped up to the boat.

"Tra La la. I am the Riverman. Or am I the Riverwoman...? It doesn't really matter. I love to ride my boat. Would you care to join me?" The sing song voice questioned towards the angel. With glee, Papyrus stepped aboard the cat-like boat, wasn't it just a regular one earlier?

"GREETINGS RIVER PERSON, I AM HEADING TO HOTLANDS, CAN YOU TAKE ME THERE?" Papyrus pushed the thought behind him as he politely asked. Even if the much smaller angel already asked him if he wanted a ride, it was just kind to ask before hand for the skeleton, he had an image to keep up.

Once the tall angel got comfortable, the boat rose onto four legs and quickly sped off towards Hotlands, leaving a trail of splashing water. It was quite easy to stay standing for the cloaked rower, yet for Papyrus it was a different story.

The river person slowly carried the taller skeleton through the river. Papyrus never wanted to use his wings as to not end up like Sans.

"Tra La La. The waters are wild today. That's bad luck." Papyrus finally found the right footing and stood still. Usually the River Person would ask Papyrus to sing along with him or give him great advice. Tonight just gave Papyrus more anxiety about Undyne and Alphys.

Don't think about them. Don't think about them. Just pay attention to the calming water. Papyrus kept chanting to himself. He came here to ignore his problem until he got there, not to dread on it. Just ask him for some advice or something. What could go wrong.

"UM, RIVER PERSON IF I MAY ASK, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BAD LUCK?" Shoot not about that! Papyrus quickly chastised himself.

"Tra La La! The water is too fast and crashing into the boat harder than normal. Bad luck for it to hit this hard. Tra La La." The voice kept it's normal calming nature even with the terrible superstition. "Tra La La! Tri Li Li! Tre Le Le! How about you sing with me?" They washed off the bad message with the usual happy messages.

"SURE THING RIVER PERSON!" Papyrus started joining in with River Person with off tune "Tra's" and "Le's", but the skele brother didn't care, got rid of anxiety joining River Person in their singing.

The loud popping from the lava signaled to the tall skeleton that the boat was at Hotlands. The river person bid a goodbye as Papyrus did the same. Heat engulfed the skeleton as he made his way up to the tall metal building.

Singing did pass the time quickly, to the point he even forgot for just a moment about why he was coming here. Just a moment though. All of the old anxiety quickly came back and suffocated the Skeleton.

Papyrus took slow steps towards the looming lab infront of him, trying his best to make the inevitable happen slower than normal. The door soon opened up infront of Papyrus as he made his way into the dark room of the lab. Cold air shoved it's way towards the tall skeleton and quickly out matched the boiling heat from the lava outside.

The metal door slammed shut as Papyrus was greeted with no lights, except from the large computer which the silhouettes of Undyne and Alphys. What on Earth did they see?

Undyne quickly turned towards the loud clang of the door as her single eye landed on Papyrus. Anger was boiling through every ounce of her being as she signaled for him to come over. Alphys kept her gaze towards the giant computer, surveillance cameras which were all paused on one frame. Grillby's

"After our cooking lessons remember how I went over to Alph's right Papyrus?" Her scratchy voice lacked any emotion besides anger. "Once I got here me and Alph decided to look at the camera feed once we finished the rest of "MMKC" and found something curious." She nodded towards Alphys and let Papyrus over infront of the computer for a better look.

The reptilian scientist played the feed. The image of sans walking into Grillby then sitting down at the bar was shown. Had to be weeks ago. Voices of the bar's occupance filled the static like noise as the main feed change to being right next to the fire monster, with Sans still in frame.

Their voices was still full of static, but with a turn of a knob the audio became clear. They all watched as time went by and Alphys quickly skipped through the footage and stopped when Grillby came back in view with Sans. Voices was still hard to catch with the fire monster's back toward the camera.

"So what did you want to talk about Grillbz? Gonna answer my question?" A nod from Grillby was seen. "So what happened while I was passed out?"

"Well Sans you were kidnapped then brought back here after an entire month." That was the first clear statement heard between the two angels that stopped Papyrus' non-existent heart. No no no no no. The camera view changed to being above the two occupants, audio became worse. Just from watching the camera feed all three of them could tell that they were testing out the pills.

After awhile of watching Grillby and Sans play around with the pills, Alphys skipped forward to what presumed to be yesterday, or the day before, Papyrus couldn't quite tell. Sans walked through the bar and sat up on the same seat at the bar, a smile present on his face.

"Hey Grillbz. Can I get an order of 2 fries and 2 burgers? You don't have to if you were just about to close up the bar."

Alphys skipped just a bit through the casual banter from the two and stopped.

"Also how's Fell doing. You texted me that you found him so is he okay?" Papyrus frozed up. Grillby was screwed, Alphys and Undyne already showing their anger.

The scientist skipped forward a bit and once Grillby came back from the kitchen she played the feed once again.

"That's okay, all I really said was that Fell is asleep at my house and I'm getting food for him when he wakes up. Also that Papyrus is now going to help keep Fell safe." The two "angels" turned towards Papyrus.

"Is this true Papyrus." Undyne growled. Papyrus was never know for being a good lier, of course he was the Great Papyrus, so he just lowered his head and gave a small nod. "So you know what will happen now, right." It wasn't a question, more of a statement. Papyrus nodded.

Undyne nodded towards Alphys, having the computer quickly time off, and grabbed both the angels hands and started running out the door. Papyrus was easily caught off guard and had to quickly get his feet to coordinate better as he was practically dragged from the lab.

The fish monster was always great with running towards humans, but today she was quicker. Papyrus didn't know if it was from anger or from the heat of Hotlands making Undyne run a bit quicker. Alphys was doing quite fine actually with keeping up with their girlfriend, while Papyrus had some trouble.

After awhile of running they were halfway through Waterfall, all from Undyne and her insane energy. Papyrus was soon able to catch up and be right by Undyne as they all made their way to Snowdin.

The sounds from Waterfall was slowly going away as the crunching of snow began. The lights from the skele bro's house was finally in view. Steps were quickening as they made their way to the bright house. Monsters passed by them not even giving a second glance.

"UNDYNE YOU ARE BEING HIGHLY UNREASONABLE! HIW ABOUT WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS! THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF ARRANG-" Papyrus was cut off when Undyne came to a halt in front of the colorful house.

"Okay here is an arrangement, you go in and tell them that they are toast!" Undyne screeched as she jiggled and slammed open the door. She quickly shoved Papyrus into his own house. The tall skeleton made eye contact with the angel and devil as they were cuddling on the couch.

"S-SANS. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU AND FELL." Both of the lovers looked up at Papyrus as their faces went pale. "UNDYNE AND ALPHYS KNOWS."

Undyne and Alphys was right behind the taller skeleton, both had anger plastered all over their face.

Papyrus could only watch as Undyne stomped up to Fell and knocked him out with one measly punch to the temple.

Sans' screams were soon filling up the house.

~3rd POV (with Sans)~

Tears were streaming down the small angel's face as he watched his lover be knocked out. He finally got him back for him to only be taken once again.

"You bastards!" Sans screamed out, "He did nothing wrong you pieces of shits!" The angel never let go of his big boyfriend, keeping him "protected" from the evil that stood right next to them.

"S-Sans we are doing wh-what is right for you-u." Alphys stated, anger barley lacing her words, "if y-you just s-stop fighti-ing back t-this would b-e much easier-r."

Undyne started pulling off the scrambling angel off the demon. "No. No. Noooo! Let go of me! Papyrus! Help me!" Sans cried out to his younger brother has he was pulled away from Red. His eyes darted between his brother and boyfriend. Papyrus was standing in the corner, face filled with guilt. "Papyrus, please!" His voice was slowly filling up with sorrow. This can't be happening! I just got him back. Please. Please- please-please-please. Sans' arms were tied behind his back as Alphys put a brand new magic, repressor collar onto both Sans and Red.

Papyrus was handed Sans as Undyne manhandled Red into her arms. "IT'LL BE OKAY SANS. JUST STOP FIGHTING NAD THEY MIGHT GO EASY ON US." Papyrus never gave up on something like this. Sans uneven breathing was making him lightheaded. He couldn't lose him again

"Papyrus please. Just stop them. Please" His sobs were getting louder as his words were spoken. Undyne soon walked out the house with Red over her shoulder, and with the other angels following shortly after.

This can't be happening. I just got him back. I just got him back. Please be a dream. Please. Please-please-please.

Sans couldn't do anything as Papyrus was forced to carry him towards Hotlands along with the "angels" infront of him.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
(Finally got another chapter done and I hope you like it! Just note I will never give up on this cause I have the rest of the book mapped out in my brain. And trust me Sans and Red will get more cuddle time later on. Hope you guys have a great rest of your day!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 201 18
New parts come out slowly (This is my version of HorrorTale) Frisk seems to abandon the underground. The monster try to move on but the thought of he...
40.6K 883 12
This is a female reader x fell sans. (Y/N) was a kind girl. She loved her family and her friends. One day something went wrong and she fell into the...
44.4K 651 32
When Frisk falls into the Underground, she is horrified to discover the world of monsters is every bit as evil and broken as she had been told her en...
10.1K 302 16
Sans has always had a fascination toward humans. When you arrived his innocent interest became a disturbing obsession. Over a short amount of time y...