Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 11

7.9K 265 580
By moonlight_01119

TW: There is drug use in this chapter. I know it may not seem like a big deal, but I know that some people do get an uneasy feeling when drugs are mentioned. Skip to the "!!!" if you are uncomfortable, there is small mentions of weed but some shit is going down this chapter and y'all need to read that part. I love you all and please feel free to message me if you ever need an anonymous person to talk to<3

"So, we've all smoked before and don't need the like safety talk?" George was like a parent in this situation, wanting to make sure his friends were safe and wouldn't do something that could harm themselves. 

"Yes, George," Sapnap rolled his eyes and dug into his desk, finding a lighter. "What kind did you get?"

"Hybrid, not sure what to get because I'd never buy so I just got what she recommended," Dream smelled it to make sure it seemed good enough.

"I usually just do indica so keep that in mind for next time," Sapnap joked. 

"Yeah me too, so like," George snickered. 

"Oh I'm so sorry for not getting your choice of weed. Maybe I'll keep it all to myself," Dream put the joint in between his lips and took the lighter from Sapnap, making a barrier with his hand as he light it. 

"Oh hush, you know I'm still smoking this," Sapnap too the lighter this time, lighting his and inhaling it. "What flavor is this? It's good."

"I have no fucking idea, the lady just gave me them," Dream took another inhale of his, holding it for a moment before letting the smoke out. 

"As long as I get high, I don't care," George rolled his eyes. "Pass me the lighter?" Sapnap gave it to him, and George lit his. 

"So like, what's the plan? Just get high or are we going to do something?" Sapnap asked, taking another hit of his. 

"We can't drive, so we just just stay here, order food when we want and play games," Dream walked over to the bed and laid down. 

"Do you have bored games?" George asked. 

"I don't think so," Sapnap didn't remember buying any when he was getting stuff, or packing any from his childhood home. "I can text someone to bring some over, my sister is 16 and I doubt she'll mind."

"Yes, do that," Dream sat up. "Oh shit, the room's spinning."

"Dumbass," George scoffed. Sapnap pulled up his phone and typed a few words. 

"Jilly said she'll be here in 45, she has a friend over and need to make an excuse. My mom is pissed at me," Sapnap shrugged. 

"Shit, you don't need to have her bring them over if she'll get in trouble," Dream stood up, slowly this time. 

"Oh no she doesn't care. They'll just hang out here for a bit anyway, haven't seen her in a while," Sapnap leaned back in his chair. "Wanna go watch movies while we wait?"

"Yes," George stood up and walked out of the the room, joint between his middle and index finger. Dream and Sapnap followed, shoving each other into the walls and dropping ash around the house. 

"Ok, what movie?" George asked, turning on the TV and pulling up Netflix. 

"Oh shit, Legally Blonde is on here now?" Sapnap was excited. They two were confused, not sure if it was the weed that was making him so excited, or if he genuinely liked the movie so much. "What? This movie is poggers, bro." [also- yes Legally Blonde is on Netflix and I've already watched it bc I love the movie dearly]

"I don't even know what to say to that," Dream was shocked, but went along with it. George turned on the movie and leaned back in the chair, leaving Sapnap and Dream the couch. Dream went and got waters for each of them, knowing they'll get cotton mouth eventually, and sat down next to Sapnap. Very, very close to him. 

After what felt like hours had passed, there was a knock on the door. Sapnap got up and opened it, forgetting to his his joint to his friends so that his sister wouldn't want to take a hit. 

"Jilly! Thanks you are a lifesaver," Sapnap opened the door wide. "Come in, check the place out."

"Nick, who are the strange men on your couch?" Jilly asked as she walked in. "Also, this is Nelly."

"Hey Nelly, nice to meet you! This is Clay, the blonde, and George," Sapnap introduced his friends to his sister. "Guys, this is Jillian, or Jilly, and her friend Nelly, right?" 

"Yeah, nice to meet you guys," Nelly smiled, giving Dream 'the eyes' and looking at him more. 

"So, why do you want the bored games and why does it reek of weed?" Jilly asked, turning around and facing her brother, who held up his joint. 

"We're high and Clay wanted to play games," Nick sat down on the couch. Jillian sat down beside him, and Nelly on the other love seat that was across from George. 

"Oh, lemme have a hit," Jillian tried to take the joint from her brother. 

"Hey, you are 16 and drove here, no chance," Nick pulled his hand away from her and took a hit of his own. 

"One, im 17, and two, we'll stay the night, come on Nick be fun for once. We'd get high all the time together. And Nelly obviously into Clay so," Jilly looked at her friend and the blonde, who choked on the smoke that he was inhaling. 

"Well, I'm 21 and I'm gay, so sorry," Clay shrugged his shoulder and drank some water. Nelly looked disappointed. 

"Well there goes that one," Jilly said sorry to her friend. "Come on Nick, just let us, we'll be safe, ok?"

"If I do this you aren't telling mom, she already think the three of us fucked I don't want her hating me anymore," Nick laughed. 

"Oh, you guys didn't?" she asked. It was Nick's turn to choke on his saliva.

"WHAT? No, the hell? For one, George is ace, and two Clay's like in love with someone who he won't tell me who it is," Nick crossed his arms and pretended to pout. In that time, Jilly took his joint and took a hit, passing it to Nelly. 

"Oh shut up, Sap. You're also 'in love' with someone and won't tell him," George mocked the 'in love' part because neither of the two have ever said that. 

"Oh, you're british. Ok, well even if you're ace we could work that out," Nelly winked, passing the joint back to Jillian. 

"I'm 24, nice try though," George laughed. 

"No you're not," Nelly scoffed. 

"Look up 'GeorgeNotFound' age on google," George stated. Nelly took out her phone a did just that. She was shocked. 

"I thought you were like 18. Also, why the hell are you friends with Nick if you're famous," Nelly laughed. 

"Hey, do me a favor and search up 'Sapnap'," Nick said, smirking. 

"What the fuck? You're famous too?" Nelly said, surprised. 

"No way, you're lying," Jillian took her phone and typed the same thing. "What the hell, Nick? So this is how you were able to move out." 

"Yes, ma'am," Nick leaned back. "Dream, pass that please."

"Why'd you call him Dream? Oh, let me guess, he's famous too," Jillian mocked. When the three just looked at her, she sighed and looked his name up as well. "Holy shit, 20 million subs. How rich are you and why are you faceless when you're this hot?"

"I'm not faceless anymore," he defended himself. "I showed everyone what I looked like a few days ago."

"Well, how rich are you?" Nelly asked. 

"I'm not discussing my salary with you guys. I came here to chill with Nick and George, not talk about my job," he took the joint back and hit it again. "Also, don't say anything about me being gay, no one knows, well they kind of do but."

"How do they kind of know?" Jilly asked this time. 

"We were on a podcast and I said I've hooked up with guys, but didn't say if I was gay or bi or whatever the fuck there all is," he explained. 

"Oh, makes sense," Nelly nodded. 

"Did you say anything, Nick?" Jillian asked, honestly very curious about her brother's social life. 

"I said I've sucked dick, yeah. Didn't disclose anything," he responded. 

"I didn't need the mental image of you sucking a dick in my head," Jillian gagged. "I'm never looking at you the same." 

"Oh fuck off, you've done it too," Nick shoved her shoulder. 

"Ok, why don't we do something, yeah?" George proposed. 

"Like..." Nelly moved her hand in a circular motion. 

"Shit, I don't know, I just thought it and said it," George laughed at himself. 

"Truth or dare? Get to know more about each other and do stupid shit?" Jillian asked. Everyone nodded and decided to have Jillian ask the first question. "Alright, Nicky, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Is Clay hot? To you at least?"

"Oh yeah, I tell him all the time," Nick didn't care. If there is one night about his feelings coming out where he couldn't control it, he wished it to be tonight. "Alright, Nelly, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she smiled. 

"Name of the last person you hooked up with," Nick smirked. 

"I think her name was Makenna, not sure though," Nelly shrugged her shoulders. "I was a rough night, ok? George, truth or dare?" 

"Um, I'll go dare," he smiled. 

"Shit, umm I dare you to show us your most recent thing in your notes app," Nelly smirked, hoping it was going to be something juicy. 

"Oh, shit umm," George opened his phone and navigated the app. "Oh, here,"he turned it to show everyone. 

"Video ideas? How boring are you?" Dream sighed. 

!!!

"Well then, Dream. Truth or dare?" George smirked, hoping he'd pick dare.

"Dare, I ain't no pussy," Dream took another hit of his almost gone joint. 

"Alright, kiss Sapnap then," George smiled, knowing that it was going to start something. "Oh, and on the lips if you aren't a pussy." 

"I mean, as long as he's ok with it," Dream looked over at his friend and gave a questioning look. When he nodded, Dream leaned it. It may have been the weed, but they felt fireworks going off. He didn't want it to seem too weird, so he pulled away after a few seconds. 

"No homo," Nick joked. Dream busted out in laughter, he wasn't sure why. At this point everyone was laughing at them because of the wheeze laugh that Dream had. Dream was even crying from how hard he was laughing, and felt close to passing out. 

"We- we fucking cuddle 24/7 and you say no homo," Dream lost it again. He was able to calm himself down eventually. "I-I can't anymore. I need to lay down. Jilly take this, I'm going to bed." He walked into the room he was sharing with Nick and landed face down on the bed. Nick walked in soon after him with water. 

"Hey, you alright?" Nick asked, still laughing a bit. 

"Yeah, yeah I don't know why but I just fucking lost it," Dream took one of the waters and drank half of it in one go. "Sorry, didn't mean to ruin the night, I just need to go to bed." 

"You didn't ruin the night, Jill and Nelly and George are all out there smoking the rest. You'll be fine. Let's just lay down, yeah?" Nick crawled in, taking his shirt off, showing he was really going to settle for the night. 

"You can go back out there, I just need to calm down," Dream rolled onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. 

"No, I want to make sure you're ok. George didn't smoke too much so he'll be able to watch over the girls. Just get under the blankets, I'll turn the light off and we can chill, alright," Nick gave a reassuring smile and turned off the lights and shut the door. 

"Ok," Dream got under the blankets and scooted onto his side of the bed, making sure to not get too comfortable because he knew he'd be moving soon. When Nick laid down and tapped his back, motioning for him to scoot closer, he did. 

"Can I ask you something," Dream whispered. 

"What's up?" Sapnap looked down at the boy in his arms. 

"Why'd you say no homo? I'm like being serious, we're both into guys, why'd that make a difference," Dream knew that deep down it was because Nick only saw him as a friend, and didn't want to make thing awkward. 

"I, fuck I don't know how to do this," he took a deep breath. "I just didn't want to make thing awkward. And because I didn't want you to get the wrong impression of me."

"What do you mean wrong impression?" Dream was confused. 

"Are we really going to do this tonight?" Sapnap asked, not sure if he had it in him. 

"Yeah, I want to make sure you're saying what I hope you're saying," Dream felt his heart beating faster. 

"It's you," Sapnap whispered, barely audible. "The uh, person that I would talk to George about. It's you, I really like you, Clay. A-and I'm sorry if you want to like go home or something, I'll go sleep on the couch and you can head back home when you're sober, but it's you."

"Nick," Dream sat up. "Are you being serious? You're lying, George set you up to do this, right? He knew it'd fuck with me. Was it a dare? That's a pretty fucked up thing." 

"No, no no no, Clay, I'm being 100% with you. You're the one I like," Nick felt tears forming. 

"Hey, no don't cry. I'm sorry I just, I never thought this would happen," Dream leaned his face closer to Nick's. "It's you too. I've had a little crush on your for years. It went away but came back that one night you told me about Lucas. I-I was jealous, I wanted to be the one who let you figure things out with, not some shitty hotel dude." 

"Can, fuck, can I kiss you," Nick asked, bringing a hand up to Clay's cheek. 

"Yeah, yeah I'd like that," he leaned closer, but stopped right before their lips connected. "Like, this is full homo, right? Like, so, so gay."

"Oh shut up and kiss me," and that's what he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 31.3K 38
I started this at 1am we'll see if it goes somewhere lmao it's a DNF fic that i'm trying to keep kind of realistic ish but we'll seeeeee anyways this...
45K 1.3K 12
Dream; a popular frat boy who's misinterpreted as "one of the boys", and George; a computer science major with a lot of sarcasm, meet at a party that...
Renegades//Dnf By Lana<3

Mystery / Thriller

231K 3.7K 37
⚠️ tw!: S h, pills, screaming, Cussing, alcohol, homophobic slurs,rape, abuse, smut, yelling, crying, mentions of rape, mentions of getting drunk⚠️ ...
17.8K 406 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...