๐•๐จ๐ข๐ (๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฑ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๏ฟฝ...

By AaliyahAckerman

"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐š๐—บ ๐ˆ? ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐—บ?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experi... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1- ๐‹๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2- ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‡๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3- ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐—ผ ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐—ผ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4- ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“- ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ (๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ).
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”- ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•- ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐š๐›๐ž๐ฅ ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐š.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–- ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐Œ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘- ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- "๐ˆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ".
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”- ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•- ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Œ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–- ๐ˆ ๐–๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐”๐ฉ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—- ๐‰๐š๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ซ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20- ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21- ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22- ๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23- ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24- ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐—ผ๐ฉ๐ž.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- ๐’๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ.

5.9K 231 212
By AaliyahAckerman

———————
Flashback.
The night of (y/n)'s birthday.
Play Music‼️

"Levi, can I ask a question?"

"Ask away"

"Will we ever be apart?"

"One day, yes."

"Soon?"

"No."

"Will we reunite if we are ever torn apart?"

"We will always reunite."

"That is a good thing. I care about you, Levi. The feelings of care I feel for you...they will be enough to reunite us."

"You wouldn't last long without me anyways idiot."

"I will always remember the color of your eyes. This necklace, it will always remind me."

"I'm glad you like your present. Now come on, it's time for bed."

"I thought you do not sleep much, Levi."

"I don't. But your voice is putting me to sleep."

"Goodnight then, Levi."

"Goodnight, (y/n)."

Your POV:

I climbed down the wall, noticing the titans below. They varied in shapes and sizes, but they all had one thing in common. With the night sky, they were in fact, immobile. Just like Hange said.

The plan was working so far, I had only one foul encounter.

I landed in between two titans, maintaining a safe distance just in case. The wall provided shade from the moonlight. I glanced up at Wall Maria. From what I could tell nobody saw me.

I refreshed the plan in my head, grabbing the map out of my bag and unrolling the scroll. The map had a key labeling the terrains and directions.

Hange had highlighted a path to the south, half a day away from the wall on horseback was a small settlement, that's where Levi is waiting.

I have to pass through a small forest. It was full of flowers and creatures like deer and birds. Hange said there was a surplus of deer and violets though. That's what Hange told me to look out for to know I'm in the right place.

I took one last glance at the map before rolling it back up and gently putting it back into the bag. I looked at the necklace around my neck for a brief moment, remembering the beautiful shade of Levi's stone cold, blue eyes.

I took of running, running as fast I could in the south direction. Determination flaring up in each of my steps, my arms helping to boost my speed.

Just wait a little longer. We will reunite shortly.

Levi's POV:

I couldn't sleep.

Not because of my insomnia though, it felt like something was coming. No, more like someone. Was it just my mind screwing with me? Or was it reality? Hope is a fickle whore that I wish I never encountered. I've been staring at the ceiling of this house for hours, even by now I should be feeling at least slightly tired.

But even when I try the second I shut my eyes...I see her.

I see her (e/c) eyes. Those eyes I could get lost in, her eyes could suck me in, make me feel like I'm drowning in the shades of (e/c). Its like the whole world was reflected on them.

I could see her (h/l) (h/c) hair. The hair i'd brush through after her baths, the hair i'd feel against my face when I'd wake up in the middle of the night. Her soft, (h/l) hair.

Everything. I could see all of her and I missed every bit.

Is this feeling...is she coming?

I sprang out of the bed, quickly putting my shoes on and grabbing my Survey Corps jacket. The door of the house was broken in, the windows were smashed in and the house itself was in crap condition. But that didn't matter, all of this will be worth it if (y/n) is coming.

The titans should be immobile right now, based on the lack of noise I'd say they are. If she really is coming then I'll meet her halfway.

It's the least I can do for leaving her alone.

Your POV:
5 hours later.

My feet were beginning to ache and my mouth was growing drier by the second. I was sweating like a pig but the determination in each step only continued to grow.

I could finally see the forest, it had came into view. After the forest is a flower field. Beyond that Levi is waiting.

Just because I've been running for hours doesn't mean I can give up now. All the training, the years of being turned into a weapon for humanity to use against the titans was paying off. Without it I wouldn't have come nearly as far. Without it I would've never met Levi.

I ran into the forest, my boots snapping twigs and crushing fallen leaves. Dawn was soon, about 2 hours. Once I spotted three violets in a patch of grass next to a tree stump I knew I was in the correct forest.

I took deep breath and grabbed the twin triggers of my ODM gear. Now that I know I'm in the correct spot I can quicken my pace. Using ODM id be out of the forest in 20 minutes rather than an hour.

My hair blew in the wind, rustling the bag on my back and vaporizing the beads of sweat that clung to my forehead.

Below me I saw a group of deer, white freckles scattered their tan coats of fur. One had buck horns, signaling it was male. The others ranged in sizes, all of them eating together.

"Good eating" I whispered, watching them as I flew by, my eyes going back to focus on the forest.

The hooks retracted and reattached to branches every so often, the chilly wind refreshing my heated body.

Levi's POV:

After a good three hours of walking I found myself at a flower field. I hadn't gone this way yet, usually when I'd explore the area I'd avoid the forest, seeing it as a way for titans to hide.

The flowers were tall, many shades of blues, pinks, purples and greens scattered throughout the meadow of flowers. Tall grass accompanied them, not a single titan seemed to be nearby either. The sun was beginning to rise in the distance, it would be Dawn soon. Maybe a hour and a half or so.

Standing here alone in this field made me second guess myself. I couldn't hear or see anyone. Did I just come out here for no reason? Making my way back will be dangerous too. With the sun rising, the titans would be on my ass and be able to pick up my scent. Damn it, this was all so useless.

She's not coming, I'm on my own out here.

Your POV:

I came to a clearing, quickly descending from the air with my ODM gear.

When I got to the ground I saw the flower field. Flowers of all colors mixed in with the tall grass. Something I had never seen before, it was quite beautiful.

I stepped in, trying my best not to damage the flowers too much. I picked one up, losing track of my goal for a moment. It was a purple Violet, pollen clinging to the bottom of it.

I gently ripped off the stem, dropping it on the floor and slipping it behind my ear.

Nothing like this was in the underground. Flowers were a foreign species to underground citizens. I grabbed another, thinking that maybe Levi would like one.

When I looked up to begin my journey once more I stopped, seeing a figure in across the field. My heart skipped a beat when I realized who it was. Daylight was beginning to brighten my surroundings.

That black undercut, blowing in the wind.

Those wide, blue eyes.

That fair skin with a few scratches and scars.

I watched as a small smile formed on his lips.

For the first time I felt my own lips curve up into a smile. Something I had never seemed to be able to do.

It's...

It's Levi.

The tears had formed in my eyes once again, this time I wasn't sad but I was happy. I was as happy as I've ever been.

I took slow steps at first, in shock that he was standing here after all this time. He really was alive, I was right.

"(Y/n)..."

Hearing him call my name made the tears fall, my heart flutter and my pace quicken into a sprint.

The bag fell off my back and the flower flew from my hair. I cant believe it. He's really here, it's really him.

I unhooked the clasps holding up the canisters of my odm gear and let it fall to the ground.

I found Levi.

He opened his arms wide for me, welcoming me into his embrace. He was still in shock, looking at me with wide eyes as I sprung into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're alive! Everyone thought that you were dead but I knew you were alive!"

"I'm alive. I'm right here." 

"I missed you Levi, I've been a mess since you have been gone."

"I told you, I knew you couldn't live without me."

I pulled away from Levi, the smile growing on my face.

"That smile looks good on you, (y/n). I've missed you too."

"Those words Levi. 'I love you'. I know what they mean now. Hange helped me."

He was speechless.

"I fell in love with you before I knew what the word meant. When you were gone I was in pain, not physical but emotional. I have discovered many emotions, some I wish I hadn't. But I am satisfied that I have come to a conclusion."

"Eh? What's that?"

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 141 63
'"Why is this mission so important? I don't care anymore so can it just be over? Before they find anything else about me?" I ask, finding information...
8.6K 168 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
12.3K 338 58
Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 Nยฐ1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
748K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...