Maze Runner Imagines

By XxLost_Girl192xX

Just a girl who is obsessed with the maze runner. I may post a lot Janson Imagines. More

Game of thrones x Maze Runner
Gally
Janson

Janson

244 7 0
By XxLost_Girl192xX

We were at the right arm, sitting on a ledge. I was talking with the others and munching on some snacks. I've been nauseous and puking a lot.. 

A few months ago, we escaped from WCKED and I left behind Janson. I didn't have a choice. Thomas dragged me away and I couldn't stop him. 

Very soon after escaping, I found out I was pregnant with Janson's baby. We did get heated one night and made love. Now I'm in the scorch with his baby inside me.

"Jade you okay?" Newt asked. I nod and smiled at him. Newt, Minho and Thomas are the only ones who I've told. Of course Thomas hates me because I've slept with the enemy.

I don't really care about him hating me right now. I noticed it was slowly getting dark. I was ready for bed!

Suddenly we started hearing a berg "shit! WCKED found us" Minho yelled. Newt grabbed me and ran towards a hiding spot.

It was a bad time to feel sick. I groan and bury my face in Newt's chest "I feel sick" I mumbled. We were hiding behind a building. "Do you have everyone?" A woman yelled. Shit! They are awfully  close to us.

I gulped I know that voice.. It's Ava Paige. I tightly hold onto Newt "shh love" he whispered into my ear. "FIND THEM!" Someone yelled.

At this point, I was shaking. I was terrified! But at the same time, I was wondering if Janson was here. Steps were heard close to us.

"JADE! NEWT! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!" Thomas screamed for us. That was suspicious... Why would he be yelling for us? "I don't like this Newt" I whispered.

"Me either" he mumbled. Suddenly someone grabbed me, I screamed "GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled. It was a WCKED soldier.

"Get your bloody hands off of me!" Newt yelled, struggling from the guards. "Dr. Paige! We found them" the guard said. I gulped when I saw the older red head.

My heart started beating fast when I saw Janson beside Ava. He was looking attractive. I unconsciously rubbed my baby bump. It was noticeable but I was wearing a baggy shirt which was a little huge on me.

The guards pulled me in front of Ava. I glared at the woman "hello Jade. We meet again" she said. I didn't say anything. I didn't even try to look at Janson, but I felt his eyes on me.

"Put them with the others" Ava commanded. "NO!" I yelled, trying to struggle. "Get your hands off of her!" Newt yelled. I slammed my head into the person's mask.

"FUCK!" the man yelled. I knocked his mask off and blood was coming out of his nose. Suddenly I felt dizzy and I fell to the ground. "Jade!" Thomas yelled.

He rushed to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear. "I felt dizzy" I mumbled.

"It's part of the morning sickness" I said. "Morning sickness!" One of the guys exclaimed. I screamed when he grabbed my arm. "Ava this one is pregnant!" the guard yelled.

Everyone froze "get your fucking hands off of me!" I snarled. Janson looked shocked and I could tell he was doing the math in his head. 

"She does have a baby bump" Ava said, looking at my stomach. I wrapped my arm around my stomach, glaring at her. 

Suddenly, I felt all of my food was traveling up. "I'm going to be sick" I groaned, pulling away from the guard. Quickly Thomas found a bucket and gave it to me. I puked into it.

"Morning sickness" I heard Ava say. It was dark time and I still had morning sickness! They need to change its name. Thomas was rubbing my back "it's okay" he cooed. 

I stopped puking and wiped my mouth with a piece of fabric from my pocket. Suddenly, Thomas stood up "look what you've done to her Janson! You knocked her up!" he yelled.

I looked at the ground and slowly got up. I didn't want to see Janson's eyes. "Janson is this true?" Ava asked him. 

I felt Janson staring at me "Yes. She looks around three months, which was the last time we've....." he said. I looked up at made eye contact with him. He didn't look mad. He just looks shocked.

Janson looked at me with love when he realized I was looking at him. "Start loading them in" Ava said.

I gasped when Teresa walked up to Ava. Bitch! She betrayed us. I placed my face on Thomas's shoulder and closed my eyes tightly. Dizziness took over me and I need to sit down.

"Jade are you okay?" Thomas asked. The others stopped behind us "what the hell?!" Frypan exclaimed, looking at the traitor. "Jade! When were you going to tell us that you were pregnant" Fry said, looking at me.

I glared at him "not now Fry!" I snarled. I got off of Thomas's shoulder and glared at Ava. I wanted to punch her in the face. Janson was trying to get me to look at him again, but I continued glaring at the women.

I hated that he was standing next to her! Jealousy was hitting me and I gritted my teeth. "Guys I'm sorry" Teresa said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Thomas gently gave me to Minho and Newt. Oh no... what is he up to now? He punched the solider when he touched Thomas. 

Thomas reached into his jacket and brought out a explosive. "Get back!" he yelled, ready to push the button. Chaos... is the word that happened next.

I shrieked and backed away "are you crazy!" I exclaimed. The explosive was beeping and making weird noises. Janson quickly rushed towards the guards and pushed them back.

"Hold your fire! Stand down" Janson yelled. "Thomas stop!" I yelled. Janson looked at me with a panicked look. 

"Thomas stop! Put it down. Get that thing away from Jade!" Janson yelled. He was looking really angry at Thomas. Tears were in my eyes and streamed down my face.

Damn hormones! "Thomas you're scaring me!" I cried. "Let them go!" he yelled, ignoring me. "You know I can't do that" Ava yelled at the insane teen.

"Jade... please come to me" Janson begged. He was in a protective stance and offered his hand "please for our baby" he plead.

I cried when Thomas wrapped his arm around me. "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" he yelled. I struggled in his arms "mate stop!" Newt said.

"I'm going to bring Jade down with me" Thomas said, glaring at Janson. "Your insane!" I yelled. He was about to push the button, but I kicked the dynamite out of his hand.

It flew into the air and exploded mid-air. I was thrown a couple feet and ringing was in my ears. I groan and covered my ears. That bastard tried to kill me!

Someone rushed to me and threw themselves on me."Baby we need to go now!" Janson yelled, helping me up. I gasped when people were shooting at each other.

It was a war! Janson was pulling me towards the Berg. I looked behind me and saw WCKED soldiers was about to shoot Minho. "NO!" I yelled.

I pulled out of Janson's arms and grabbed a random gun from the ground. I shot at the soldiers which made them go to the ground "Minho! Go!" I yelled.

He ran to the others and hid behind an obstacle. I screamed when one of the soldiers punched me in the face. "You bitch!" he snarled.

Two soldiers grabbed me and started dragging me towards the Berg. I opened my eyes to see Thomas was screaming my name. 

"I'm sorry" I mouthed. "GET OFF OF HER!" Janson yelled. He pushed the guards away and helped me up. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I cried.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into the Berg. I looked at the others and mouthed "forget about me. Go to the safe haven".

"JADE NO!" Thomas yelled, knowing what I said. I wanted them to forget about me. I'm safer with Janson. I want to be with him!

I nuzzled into Janson's neck and stood in the Berg. Tears were streaming down my face and I knew I won't see them ever again.

"Shhh love. Your safe" Janson cooed. I placed my face into his chest and cried. "Sir she stopped me! She needs to be punished" the soldier I shot yelled. Janson pulled away from me and pin the man against the wall.

"Your not going to touch her. No one can lay a hand on her" Janson snarled, looking at his men. "She's pregnant with my child, so I want everyone to respect her or there will be consequences." He said.

"Dr. Paige. Not even you will lay a finger on her" Janson said, looking at Ava. "Agree. We will protect her" she said. I gave her a look.

Ava wants me to have the baby because its going to be immune to the flare. She wants to experiment on my child!

I wrapped my arms around me. Janson walked back to me and placed his hands on my face. "God I missed you so much baby girl" he told me.

I smiled and placed my hands on his arms. "I missed you too. I hated being away from you" I mumbled. He smirked "there's something I need to do" he said.

Janson pulled my face close to his and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and passionately kissed him back.

I missed this... His arms around me and his touch. Someone cleared their throat which stopped us from getting too heated. I blushed when I saw Ava looking at us.

Janson placed a hand on my stomach "this is a miracle" he mumbled. I smiled and placed my forehead on his. "Your not mad?" I asked. 

Janson chuckled "no! I'm happy!" he said. He had a huge smile on his face, which made me happy. I rest my hand on his shoulder and closed my eyes. This is where I want to be, in Janson's arms. I hope some day we can leave WCKED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.