The Devil's Heir

By Author_AMichelle

Korol grew up in a life of abuse and poverty. By the age of 20 he'd easily taken down every enemy in his path... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2: Meeting in my Bedroom
Chapter 3: Visiting James Corp
Chapter 4: KOROL!
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 6: Lets Talk
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: Aint Gonna Happen...
Chapter 9: Say it again
Chapter 10: My Kind Of Crazy
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: MINE!
Chapter 13: Eloise James
Chapter 14: Shit Shit Shit
Chapter 15: 6 months...
Chapter 16: Come with Me pt 1
Chapter 17: Come with Me pt 2
Chapter 18: You're Lucky
Chapter 19: I'm a Failure
Chapter 20: His Fucking Queen
Chapter 21: You're Still Mine
Chapter 22: Remember?
Chapter 23: Sins of a Father
Chapter 24: Low Blow
Chapter 25: One Last Thing
Chapter 26: Are You Happy?
Chapter 27: King's Informant
Chapter 28: Flight & Fights
Chapter 29: Flights & Fights pt2
Chapter 31: The Way Home
Chapter 32: Maybe I'm Ready
Chapter 33: And What Do You Want?
Chapter 34: Ready For...?
Chapter 35: Russia
Chapter 36: You're The One
Chapter 37: My World
Chapter 38: Ever After?
Chapter 39: KnK
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon in Tokyo
Bonus Chapter: The Heirs

Chapter 30: Flights & Fights pt 3

2.9K 130 21
By Author_AMichelle

King's POV

A Break...
She wants to take a break...
What the fuck does that even mean?

I mean I get it. But at the same time I don't. I understand where it's coming from but she has to realize we're stronger together. I'm pissed that words even came out of her mouth. I didn't even fuck the stewardess and I'm being punished.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

I watch her silently watching me. It's like neither of us has anything left to say that could make this easier on the other. I love this crazy ass woman with every fiber that makes me...me. But I think she might be right. All we do is scream at each other and fuck. It was great when we first got together but with our son coming I supposed that might not be as good as I thought.

Shit...Am I toxic?

"Lynn...I am sorry for anything I've done to you. From leaving, not being there during your pregnancy, and just stressing you out. I know being with someone like me isn't easy. You're my first real relationship but I hear what you're saying. What we're doing isn't heathy for either of us. I absolutely hate the idea of us not being together again but I respect you enough to try to be a better man. The man you two both deserve me to be...The King my Queen and Prince deserve. So when we land I'll go to a hotel. Carlo and Mykel will stay with you just for protection and my own piece of mind."

"That's not necessary. You can live with me. I just want us to focus on being the best parents we can be." she said

"I love you too much to do that. It killed me being in my house back in Russia and not sharing a bed with you. I'd want to kill myself if I had to do that until we worked this out. So I think it's best I not stay with you. I give you my word as the father of your child and hopefully future husband that I'll spend every day working on myself."

She only nodded and looked at the door.

Shit
I really don't wanna deal with them but I know I have to. First step on  the road to being the new me...face my future cousins in law.

I walk over to Lynn and pull her into a hug. We stood like this for a few minutes not saying anything. I finally pulled away and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you KarriLynn. No matter what." I whispered before walking away from her.

I walked out of the room and back out into the main area of the jet. I could see the guys standing around the scared stewardess. I chuckled to myself when I saw Carlo pointing a gun at her head. She must've done something to piss him off because my cousin never raises a hand or gun to a woman unless needed.

Dumb cunt...

I made eye contact with Asher first and he's clearly still pissed. He takes a step in my direction but surprisingly Elijah stops him. They both look past me just before I see Lynn walking towards them. She sits down directly across from the woman.

She looked fucking incredible sitting there with no emotion on her face surrounded by the four men who are letting her control the situation.

My fucking Queen.

KarriLynn's POV

When King hugged me I had to force myself not to cry. I know I was the one who made this choice but it was still hard for me. I didn't do this to see other people or to be rid of him. I really just want to do right by my son even if them means doing it by myself. And yes I know I wouldn't have to raise him alone. I just mean I will if it ever came to that.

When I finally walk out of the bedroom on the jet, I see Ash about to make his way over to King but luckily before he does Elijah notices me and stops him. I walk past King and take a sit across from the stewardess. I know there's a lot that just happened but right now I need answer so I'm staying as calm as possible to get them.

"Okay so I'm going to ask you some questions and you're going to answer them. If you lie to me you will die slowly but if you're honest then you won't have to worry about being in pain. Nod if you understand"

She does and I nod at Carlo signaling for him to lower is gun. But of course Asher hands me a knife.

"When did you sleep with Mr. King?" I question

"About 5 months ago. He was heading to America. He had too much to drink and I helped him to his room the the back" she said looking at at me a little too snug for my liking  "I helped him into the room and he asked for another bottle whiskey but he'd drank everything. I told him so and as I was getting ready to leave he reached into the bedside table and pulled out a pair of handcuff..."

"Go on..."

"He asked me to cuff him to the bed and "take control like he likes it"

Tsk tsk tsk

I look at King and he understands the mistake she just said. He smirks and shrugs before taking a seat.

"What just happened?" Asher asked looking back and forth between King and I.

"Well dear cousin...she just lied to me."

"I didn-" she started to say but I'd already stabbed her in the thigh "AHHRRRGGG"

I smirked as she screamed when I pushed the knife further into her thigh.

"I warned you that if you lied to me you'd die slowly and what did you do? You lied. You see that man?" I say pointing at King. "I know that man like the tattoos on my body and I know he would never tell me to cuff him and take control. He taught me very early in our relationship that he's always in control in the bedroom"

"T-M-I cousin" Elijah said with a disgusted facial expression.

"Grow up" I say back. "So I'll give you one more chance to tell me the truth before I paint this jet with every last drop of your blood"

I yank the knife out of her leg before stabbing the other leg. Then hold out my hand to Carlo who immediately hands over his gun. I point it at her head and make as if I'm about to pull the trigger. But as I assumed...

"WAIT!!! Okay! I lied. It is true I never slept with him."

"Why did you lie?"

"H-He paid me to say I did"

"He? He who?" Asher asked clearly getting more pissed by the second.

"I don't know his name but I did see his tattoos. He had a very large one on his chest"

"Of what?"

"A ram" she said quietly

"A ra-a ram!" I said looking at King. He still looked confused. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone looking through Instagram. When I found the person I was looking for I turned the phone around and showed the stewardess. "Is this the man who paid you?"

She looks at my phone and based on the way her eyes widen I knew the answer. Still she looked at me and nodded.

"That fucker! I'm going to kill him"

"Care to share with the class?" Elijah asked

Asshole

"The only person who knows the both of us and would actually pay this bitch to piss me off would be none other than..."

"THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!" King shouted finally catching on

(All typos will be corrected)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.4K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
138K 3.1K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
107K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
967K 16.4K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...