His Angel

By smeone1234

The Italian Mafia Boss Dante Rosolo only wants one thing. Or person. He wants Adonisia Diego. What will he do... More

DISCLAIMER
Falling Deep
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 22

6.1K 143 16
By smeone1234

I stared back into his eyes with now my anger returning. "Respect me and I will speak to you the way you need to be spoken to, Sir" I kept a straight face and moved to the bathroom to change.

......

I angrily picked up my pillow from the bed and then moved it to the couch. I will not be sleeping on the same bed as him.

I tried so hard. I tried so hard to actually be the bigger person and solve the issue but he had to be a stubborn moron who didn't know how to treat his wife.

I sat on the couch aggressively and let out a large sigh. Shall I try to convince him? I don't know what I wanted to do.

He was pissed for the right reasons but I didn't want to apologise because he doesn't own me. I could go wherever I wanted, whenever.

Dante exited the bathroom. He turned his head to me and then to the pillow which laid comfortably on the couch. 

He stood silent for a second. "Get back to the bed" He sat on the bed with the same emotionless face as before.

I was a little shocked that he spoke, "I prefer the couch" I dryly answered back.

"I didn't ask what you preferred. I told you to come back to the bed." He still didn't look at me. The way he spoke surprised me. He normally would shout and scream if I answered back. It felt like he changed from the start. 

Improved but could do more.

"No" I sternly answered back and as soon as those words left my mouth Dante's head had never turned around so fast.

It startled me. His patience now gone.

Dante took quick strides to me as he lifted me off of the couch from my arm and threw me onto the bed.

He got on top of me as his eyes the darkest. A small gasp left my mouth. His face gritted.

"Why don't you understand simple instructions?" He stared into my eyes.

I stared back at him with no words to answer.

"Why do you have to defy me every time?" He added on.

"I-" I started

"Shut up." Dante's voice stern.

I shut my mouth once again startled. My face now red. Why wasn't I speaking? Why couldn't I speak?

Dante's hand which was beside my head now trailed down my body. His finger brushed past the curve of my breasts to my stomach. He stopped there with his cold hand now placed onto my lower stomach. My breath hitched. 

"Dante" A small whimper left my mouth as I could feel my whole body heat up.

His eyes still in contact with mine moved to my lips and then back to my eyes with the same darkness from earlier.

I didn't get a chance to speak because Dante smashed his lips onto mine roughly. A groan had left my mouth at the sudden contact. 

His tongue forcefully explored my mouth. I tried to make him stop but then my whole body arched as his hand that was on my stomach now moved lower as he cupped my pussy harshly. My dress lifted up a little more than before.

A muffled scream in shock left my mouth but was stopped by his mouth still on mine. A moan left my mouth.

My hands tried to pry him off but he held me down tighter. His lips left my bruised ones. I started to breathe heavily, gasping for air as his face lowered down to my neck. 

"Dant-" I breathlessly spoke.

 Dante's breath moved to my ear as his lips brushed against them. "è così difficile trattenermi contro di te" He harshly whispered. (it's so hard to restrain myself against you)

He spoke in fluent Italian and I only picked up a few words but I knew it wasn't good. 

His hand loosened against my area and moved around my waist. His face moved down my neck as he sucked before soothing it with his tongue. 

I low moan left my mouth but I covered it up quickly with my hand. Dante lifted his face from my neck as he stared at the hand that was covering my mouth.

He roughly moved it away. Now holding both of my hands in one hand above me. "Don't you ever even dare to think to cover those sexy moans." His stern voice returned. "I want the whole house to hear what is happening behind closed doors"

I stared back in surprise for a few seconds before I realised he wanted an answer back. I nodded. 

"Words, angel" He waited impatiently.

I gulped, "Yes" I whispered. What is wrong with me again. I was getting sexually frustrated and this small talk wasn't helping.

Dante studied me for a little longer before he rolled to his side. I still laid in the same position just recapping what had happened between the two of us.

"Get some sleep angel" Dante gave me a light kiss on my cheek before getting comfortable on his side.

Still in shock I just stared at him. Did that just happen? Wasn't he mad at me? Didn't I argue with him about half an hour ago? 

A frustrated sigh left my mouth as I got out of bed to changed in my pyjamas. 

....

"You look beautiful today Mom" I took a seat in my normal seat next to Dante. His mom sat opposite as I complimented her.

We sat for breakfast altogether.

"What happened Andonisia?" Kieandra spoke as she lifted her hand to my shoulder.

I raised my head which was supported by my hands. "Nothing, just didn't get enough sleep last night" I answered back.

 It was true. I hadn't slept a glimpse last night and I could tell Dante knew how frustrated I fell.

Dante kept giving me knowing glances. This bastard. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course you didn't sleep cognata" Alonzo spoke with amusement. My brows furrowed at his comment. (sister in law)

Everyone in the room let out a chuckle, "What do you mean Alonzo?" I questioned. Honestly I was confused and my brain refused to work out what that meant.

"Those love bites explain a lot" Dante's mom spoke as she stared at my neck. Everyone's attention turned to it. My face turned red.

I thought I hid them pretty well as well. I angrily looked at Dante who carried on eating his food with no expression at all.

"Uhm-" I didn't know what to say. I just embarrassed myself so bad.

"It's fine dear. Just let me know when there is a bun in the oven." A chuckle left every ones mouth again as I got red even more.

Me and Dante? A child? I glanced at Dante who just glanced up at me before giving me a wink making my stomach feel something.

"Oh my God. A little Andonisia or Dante. Soo cute" Kieandra jumped in her seat in excitement.

"Please Please Please" Kieandra begged as her arms wrapped around my torso.

"Enough" Dante's voice broke through the dining room. Kieandra let go of me with a frown and turned back to her food without a word.

"My wife will have a child when we both want to. Not because of your wishes" His stern voice returned.

I looked at Kieandra with a sorry look but she refused to look up.

I drank my coffee and then walked Dante out of the dining room. Dante looked down at me with a smirk. "Get some rest angel. You didn't get any sleep last night because of me. I'm such a bad husband" He brought me in but my waist, so close to his face. My face turned red in frustration and embarrassment.

He placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving the house with the others.

Wait. Dante is not mad anymore. Did I do something? I smiled to myself before turned around to see Kieandra and her mom watching me from the dining room.

...........

HII, SMALL CHAPTER BUT JUICY. 

DID YOU LIKE IT?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

ANY IDEAS FOR FUTURE?

THIS WAS A HARD CHAP FOR ME BUT I ENJOYED IT ;)))

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING :)))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 2.6K 42
She's my enemy, my captive, the one woman on this planet I'm supposed to hate. And yet, Sonia Gavino has gotten into my heart. With her raven's bla...
383K 10.1K 30
WARNING __________ This story is dark. It will contain dark subjects, some of which may be triggering to certain readers. Subjects that may be featu...
31K 2.3K 17
Book 3 of the DeLuca Mafia Series Alessia DeLuca has known since she was a child that once she was an adult she would be forced into a marriage with...