Why am I here (Editing)

By Catnip0097

Death awaits everyone. For you it happened to be when you were supposed to be heading to school. When you wa... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: where am I?
Chapter 2: OMG!
Chapter 3: Why are you here?
Chapter 4: Can I touch you?
Chapter 5: It's ok
Chapter 6: Can't live without food
Chapter 7: What happens when you die
Chapter 8: Dance practice
Chapter 9: The heat I can feel
Chapter 11: Emotions are weird
Chapter 12: A stubborn little ghost
Chapter 13: A new day, but what do I do?
Chapter 14: Flying dishes
Chapter 15: The fort
Chapter 16: Horror night
Chapter 17: Waking up to cuddles
Chapter 18: The time that passed
Chapter 19: One dead person is enough
Chapter 20: Back to where I started
Chapter 21: I'm ok now
Chapter 22: I did this
Chapter 23: Morning breath
Chapter 24: Heated kiss
πŸ‘»πŸ’₯Chapter 25: Make you feel good
Chapter 26: The after math
Chapter 27: You can't
Chapter 28: You can see me?
Chapter 29: When you know
Chapter 30: Stessful days
Chapter 31: Static
Chapter 32: Steady beat
Chapter 33: He's awake
Chapter 34: A new place
Chapter 35: The scream
Chapter 36: Go back
Chapter 37: Back to normal
Chapter 38: Midnight snack
Chapter 39: Another cold morning
Chapter 40: Nothings wrong
Bye bye!

Chapter 10: A new game

6 1 0
By Catnip0097

When the car came to a stop everyone got out of the car. Before I could put my foot on the pavement, I appeared in Jungkooks room. I really need to learn how to control that. I walked out of his room. And heard someone calling me.

"Yes?" I asked as I walked down the hall towards the main area.

"You scared me. I thought you left." Jungkook said with a worried look on his face.

"I'm sorry. I guess I was thinking of your room because that's where I appeared." I said with a little frown.

"Ok it's fine just next time tell me before you disappear." He put his hand on my shoulder. And then the warmness of his touch consumed me.

We walked towards the couch and sat down.

A minute later the rest of the boys walked in.

"Jungkook why did you have to run up the stairs?" Hoseok asked when he entered the room and dropped his bad on the chair.

The rest walked into the home, some went to their rooms and a couple to the kitchen, while I sat next to Jungkook on the couch.

"I wanted to make sure she didn't disappear."

"You were worried I was gone?" I asked with a little smirk.

"A bit. I want to know more about why you're here. It could be fun to figure that out." He said while looking at me dead in the eyes. (Pun intended)

"I guess it would be good to figure that out. Sounds like a video game where we need to beat the level to see what happens." 

"Yah. Now you just made it sound so much more fun." He then jumped off the couch and stood infront of me. He put his hand out and said, "Let's do this ghost girl."

I laughed. Then stood up and grabbed his hand, "Let's do this bunny boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2.5K 40
In which a concert that was meant to be the best day of their lives turns into the worst. A terrible car accident leaves various members of Bangtan f...
128K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
322 18 25
Since you were born, you could see things. They horrified you to the core and you often had nightmares, but as you grew older, those dreams and night...